Quinn Family Halloween Pt. 04

Story Info
The Quinn family Halloween costume party.
1.1k words
4.6
41.8k
79

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turns out it was my Aunt Kim, Sara's mother, who was walking through the door. My still hard cock was now pushed down my pantleg, but was making a very obvious salami-shape against my leg.

Her back was turned as she shut the door and said, "Trinity said she's gonna try a few more parties, I guess we shouldn't have booked ours until next week. I guess if we're lucky a few people might..." She stopped talking as she turned around and saw me awkwardly standing there in my nondescript superhero outfit, "Um," She said as she did a double-take at me, simply surprised at my presence, "Who are you? Where's Sara?"

"Um, bathroom," I said, trying to remember if I had a cover story or not for my clever disguise, my brain wasn't working right, probably because I had just gotten a blowjob from my cousin and all the blood was still in my cock. "I'm, um, a friend of Joanna's," I finally stammered. Jo was my stepmom.

I guess I should describe Aunt Kim. She's twice as hot as her daughter, who was already a perfect ten so I guess Kim was a twenty. She had boobs nearly as nice as my mother's, a tight bod, and a great ass. She jogged every day, sometimes with me, my mother, and sister, but we only did that once a week at best while she jogged every single day and it showed.

She was dressed up as an inmate, probably to match her daughter's "cop" outfit, except it was skin tight and did nothing for the imagination. It was so tight, in fact, I could tell that my aunt wasn't wearing panties or a bra.

She took a few steps towards me and as she did, my Aunt had completely changed her expression from one of surprise to see me to one of desire. "Is that a sausage in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" She asked, lustfully as she crossed the distance between us, dropping her bag behind her on the ground.

I gulped as she got close enough to me that I was half certain she was going to bite me. "Um," I stammered, not sure what was going on. I'd never seen my aunt like this, she was usually a very conservative, motherly type. Despite having a rocking bod, I never saw her as being very sexual, "I, uh," a frog was caught in my throat.

She put a hand on my chest and leaned into me, resting her head on my chest. I took a deep breath, nervously, but my cock still twitched in my pants, "I know we just met," she said, "but I was worried this party was just going to be my sister and our daughters. This is usually the one night of the year I get to cut loose, and it'd be too bad if their weren't any men here." I guess Sara wasn't the only one who used this party to find one-night-stands.

I thought about pushing her away from me, I swear that I did... Aunt Kim started kissing me, and moaned as she reached a hand to my crotch and started feeling my hard cock through my pants. She started slowly jerking me off through the thin cloth.

I figured, what the hell? In for a cousin, in for an aunt, and started feeling her up. I grabbed both of my aunt's perfect boobs in each hand and started rubbing her tits through her clothes. She moaned in my mouth as I did so and let go of me completely in order to remove her shirt only to start kissing me once again and I replaced my hands on her now bare breasts. God, this was heavenly as I french kissed my aunt and fondled her delightful tits.

"I'm so wet," Aunt Kim moaned as she took one of my hands and put it straight down the front of her pants, "Feel how wet I am." I did, inserting two fingers into her sopping pussy, getting so much fluid in my hands as I did so I thought she peed herself for a second before realizing that Aunt Kim was just an incredibly horny woman. Maybe this is the only night every year she gets laid? No wonder she exercises so much.

"Oooooohhhh," She moaned, as I felt her pussy orgasm on my fingers, her opening pulsating and grabbing my digits like a sucking mouth, "Jesus, I'm cumming already," Kim moaned as her knees buckled and she fell onto her back on the ground, pulling me down on top of her as she did so, "Fuck, I need more!" She moaned as she wrestled my pants down, "I need you to fuck me right now, I don't care who's under that mask, you have the biggest cock I've ever seen and I need that dick in my pussy at this very moment!" She demanded as she rolled on the ground, grabbing my cock and sticking it up to her opening.

I gave my aunt what she wanted, and pushed my cock all the way into her tight opening, "Holy fuck! Your so fucking tight Kim!" I shouted as I started to fuck her.

"Holy shit this is so good!" She moaned as I fucked in the missionary position, I loved watching her big boobs bounce in time with my pistoning pelvis as I fucked my ten-inch cock into her incredibly tight, slippery cunt. "FUCK ME YOU STUD! FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM! FUCK! ME! INTO! OBLIVION!"

Her sexy talk was getting to me and I could feel myself getting ready to cum again, which I told her as I continued my pelvic attack on her tight twat.

"CUM IN ME! FILL ME FULL OF SPERM!" She moaned, "JESUS! I'M CUMMING AGAIN ALREADY! LOOK WHAT YOUR GIANT COCK IS DOING TO ME! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKK!!" God it was like a nuclear weapon was going off where my cock met my aunts pussy as we both seemed ot explode with pleasure. Her pussy throbbing tightly, gripping my cock like a slutty vaccuum, while my cock throbbed and balls tightened and I let loose a torrent and hot cum deep in my aunt's womb. I wondered, briefly, if she was on the pill but figured even if I had just impregnated my aunt, she would never know it was me. I'm not a very good nephew, am I?

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Was the sound of Sara at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the second floor.

"Whups," I muttered to myself, as soon as Aunt Kim showed up, I had completely forgotten my cousin was there.