Quinn's Quickies 03: Claiming Mommy

Story Info
Mom-son incest. Love. sex in a public place. Anal. 10k words.
10.8k words
4.69
72.8k
145

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,830 Followers

Author's note:

This story began as a quick once-off, hence the name: "Quinn's Quickies." But I enjoyed writing it so much and got so much encouragement I wrote a sequel. This is now the 3rd in the series and I have several more planned. I am writing this for all the cool people who took the time to vote or write a positive comment, you really motivated me to keep going with this series. I don't reply to my comments usually, but I do appreciate all the feedback, so thanks, this is for you guys.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I saw her from across the food court. You would think by now I would be used to the sight of her, I had known her my whole life after all. But still, the vision of my mother in a red, figure-hugging wrap dress made my heart painfully misfire.

There she was, absent-mindedly staring off into space, fingering the tip of the straw she had inserted through the plastic lid of her smoothie and all I could think about was how she handled my cock with the same delicate ease.

I had loved her from afar for so long it was still difficult to reconcile that she was mine. Mine in every way but one.

How I longed to bring our secret out into the light so the world could know she belonged to me and I to her. But they would never understand the hold she had me, on every aspect of my life, on every thought, and at every level. I worried sometimes that my love bordered on obsession, but that was how all the great loves were always described, were they not?

It was not too difficult to see why I felt the way I did. She was gorgeous. Flawless in my eyes. With curves that would have shamed Bézier into drawing right angles for the rest of his life. All of this was before you met her and realized she was the sweetest, kindest person in the world.

And she could fuck like the fate of the world depended on it.

"Damn, I have to be the luckiest guy in history to have her as my lover," I thought, wishing I could yell it out in the middle of that mall.

As I picked my way across the food court towards her I could not help but be aware of the eyes from all around us training themselves on my mom.

Not that they could have guessed she was my mom. I was born when she was a teenager and she worked hard to keep herself in shape, so she barely looked older than me. The only hint that she had a son in his twenties, and a nine-month-old infant at home, was the unmistakable, giant mom-bag she had tucked behind her crossed ankles. I knew that thing held pretty much anything a mom would need in an emergency, and a few more things besides.

She was easily the most beautiful woman within a hundred miles, the entire world, if you ask my opinion, but that wasn't the only reason she was drawing so much attention. I saw with an ache in my chest that her dress had a plunging neckline and her enormous breasts formed a deep and enticing cleavage that was causing some rubbernecking related traffic flow issues, especially on the balcony level above us.

My brother, Ian, was still breastfeeding and those tits in their current state should be on the list of natural wonders of the world. If we weren't in public I would have walked right up to her and buried my face between them.

She was so lost in her reverie she did not see me until I was right beside her and I lightly touched her shoulder. When she did notice me I fell in love again, as I seemed to every day, when she looked up at me through her light hazel eyes and gave me the kind of smile men have started wars over.

Her face seemed to light up from the inside when she said my name, "Chase!"

I grinned back stupidly, knowing I looked like a teenager having his first crush, but not caring. The joy I felt in her presence was so overwhelming it felt like it should be impossible to maintain. Yet my feelings for her only seemed to deepen, growing richer and more complex like wine in a barrel, as our intimacy grew.

I lowered my face and placed a kiss on her lips. I had intended it to be a chaste, greeting peck, but those soft lips, now emphasized with a subtly applied layer of red lipstick, the exact shade of her dress, were just too delectable.

I sank into the kiss and lingered there a moment too long. I felt her melt into it too, but then she suddenly stiffened and placed a warding hand on my chest.

"Chase," she hissed, "we're in public!"

"I know," I sighed, "but I can't help it, mom. You look so gorgeous." I leaned closer and whispered in her ear. "I just want to rip that dress off you and fuck you on this table until you come in front of all these people, screaming my name."

"Chase!" She squeaked as I gave her thigh a squeeze.

"Yeah, just like that," I chuckled.

I then tucked a strand of her honey-colored hair behind her ear and, in response to her unamused expression, continued innocently, "What? Nobody here knows us. We could just be another ordinary couple meeting for lunch." I slipped my hand into hers, which she had resting on her lap.

She gave it a small, sympathetic squeeze before letting it go and saying in a whisper, "I know Chase, but we are not an ordinary couple. Someone could see us and that could get us in a lot of trouble. Think about your brother."

"Okay," I submitted with my hands over my head, "Can you at least tell me why I am here, other than so you can torture me by walking around in public in that fucking sexy dress."

My mom had called me yesterday to ask me to meet her at this mall. My college was about an hour's drive from my house and I stayed in a dorm during the week.

Mostly.

These days I managed to find all sorts of excuses to sneak back home so that I could ravish my mom at night and be back in class by the morning.

This mall was about halfway between my college and our house, but it was not the most convenient, being a bit further south than some of the places that were accessible directly from the highway.

"Can't a mother have lunch with her son without a reason?"

"Mom, if I am coming to see you I don't need lunch. I would much rather be dining on your pussy and drinking your juices than bothering with this," I brushed a hand over the wrap and smoothie combo she had apparently already ordered for us.

My mom was on a bit of a health kick. I had told her that I found the curves that she had earned carrying my brother incredibly sexy, but she was determined to get back to a body type that only seemed to exist in classic men's magazines, and even then with a lot of photo retouching.

Her beautiful face colored and she glanced around to see if anyone had heard my pronouncement. There was still something in the way she moved or maybe it was the unusually withdrawn way she reacted to my affections, but I felt something was on her mind.

"What's wrong, mom?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"I know you. Better than anyone. You're not usually this distracted. Something is up." I accused, sitting down in the seat next to her.

"It's nothing."

"Mom."

"Okay, it's Brian. He's been in contact."

"What does that asshole want?" I practically snarled.

"He wants to see Ian."

"Now? seriously? Try eight months too fucking late."

"Chase, He is Ian's father."

"Does Ian know that? I'm the one he calls 'dada.' To him, Brian is a stranger. At best he's a sperm donor."

"He is also," she hesitated, and I could sense her cringing inwardly as she delivered the words, "Still technically my husband."

"The fuck he is!" I spoke so loudly a few tables around us turned their attention to us.

"The fuck he is, " I hissed more confidentially. "He ditched you when you needed him most. He doesn't deserve you or Ian. If I hadn't been away at college I would have never let that weasel marry you. I'm the one who was there for you when he walked out. I'll always be the one there for you."

"I know, sweetie. I know."

"You can't seriously be thinking about letting that douche bag back into your life mom? What about you and me?"

"It's not going to affect us, Chase. I swear. What we have is..." she searched for an explanation, "I don't have the words. There is nothing to compare it to. It is just so unusual, so unexpected."

She could see that my muscles were bunching in frustration so she soothed me, touching my arm lightly, but self consciously, and saying softly, "It's wonderful too, Chase. The most wonderful thing in my life. It's just... complicated. Please don't get mad at me.

I shook my head, "I'm not mad at you. I could never be mad at you, mom. I just don't want to lose what we have. I don't want Brian," his name dripped off my tongue like bile, "Coming in and hurting you all over again. I won't let that happen. Never again.

In a low voice that had the edge of a predator's warning growl, I added, "You're mine."

My mom smiled and patted my arm. I could see a sheen to her eyes, but she cleared her throat and resettled in her chair before saying, in a far cheerier tone, "None of this is why I asked you to meet me here today. I brought you here because I have a surprise for you."

I took a moment to breathe, to push out all the anger I was feeling and remind myself that I was sitting across from the most beautiful woman alive. Whatever problems might arise in our future there was no way I would let them stand in our way.

"Really?" I replied, trying to match her tone of enthusiasm, "I love your surprises." Her color deepened as she realized I was thinking about her most recent surprise, which she had given me on my birthday. The night she let me take her anal virginity.

"It's two surprises, really," he clarified, touching a hand to her cheek, "You have to see the one before I show you the other."

"I'm intrigued," I said as I shifted my chair nearer to her and leaned in close so that only she could hear me, "I'm also hard as a rock. When can I get my surprise?"

"After lunch," she announced, shifting her chair a fraction away from me and glancing around the food court again.

"I'm hungry, aren't you?"

"Very," I drawled the word and let my hooded expression imbue it with added meaning.

I let the matter drop though when I saw her unwillingness to engage in our usual playfully sexual banter.

After that, we ate and chatted amiably about my studies and her work. "How's my little bro doing?" I asked. Since my mother, with my assistance, had worked out how to get the little guy feeding properly, he had become about as good as babies get. The little dude had really grown on me and I loved spending time with him and my mom. I didn't want to say anything to her, but we were really starting to feel like a proper family, the kind my mom had always wanted to give me.

"He's fine. He's been so good at going to daycare, and the woman who runs the place is amazing."

"You're amazing," I laughed. I really meant it too. I could not believe how much she had changed in 8 months. Back then she was close to being a wreck. Exhausted as she was from Ian's constant crying, heartbroken because she was unable to feed her baby, and neglected by her son-of-a-bitch-soon-to-be-ex husband. Now that Ian was feeding and sleeping she looked relaxed and youthful once more. There was something else to her too, something I had never seen in her before. It radiated out of her. I think I understood what it was, I felt it shining out of me too. I was surprised the people around us didn't have to stop and put on sunglasses just to walk past us.

"Stop it," she smiled, covering my hand with hers. Then realizing where we were she coughed, blushed slightly, and withdrew her hand. I had to fight the urge to grab it back.

"So, can I have my surprise now?" I asked as I gathered up the packaging on the tray for disposal.

She nodded, and I could see by the adorable way she nibbled her bottom lip that she was nervous. "Come," she said and very nearly took my hand, but stopped at the last second and gave me an apologetic frown.

"This is hard," she sighed as I dumped our trash into a nearby bin.

"You're telling me," I muttered, glancing down the length of my body.

My mom giggled. She covered her mouth and slapped my shoulder with the back of her hand, "Stop it."

She led me to an escalator and I stopped to let her on first. "I'm glad I raised such a gentleman," she said as she stepped onto an ascending stair.

"Gentleman, nothing," I snorted, "I'm doing this so I can have that incredible ass in my face for the next thirty seconds."

"Chase!" She said through clenched teeth. But there was nothing she could do. I stepped on the escalator two steps behind her and stood leaning on the railing with a huge smirk on my face. Her spectacular, inverted-wineglass shaped rear was right in the center of my eye-line and I drank in the view all the way to the top.

"Seriously, Chase, people are staring."

I loved how her hips shifted uncomfortably as I shamelessly stared at her rump.

"I am sure they are, but I doubt any of them are looking at me. I'm pretty sure all of them are doing exactly what I am doing." As we approached the top of the escalator I took a big step forward so that I was on the step right behind her. My mouth was level with her ear as I spoke softly, "Every single one of them is wishing they were me."

She opened her mouth to speak but it turned into another squeak as I goosed her firm backside before walking nonchalantly past her as if nothing had happened. When I looked back I could see color rising to her cheeks again.

She tried to give me her best disapproving-mom glare, but this only had the effect of making the pulse in my cock throb more violently.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked when she caught up to me again.

"You will see. Although, I am not sure you deserve a surprise, Chase Everett. You are behaving very badly."

"Come on, mom," I said, slipping a hand around her and resting it on the small of her back, "You can hardly blame me. You're the sexiest woman on the planet. I don't like these other men looking at you. I want the world to know you belong to me."

She quickened her pace to leave me behind and, speaking out the corner of her mouth, said, "The world would not understand what we have, Chase. We have to be more circumspect. Someone who knows I am your mother could recognize us. We have to behave like we are a typical mother and son in public."

"Alright," I sighed, holding my hands up in submission. "But one day, Angela Everett, I am going to let the world know you are mine."

She tried to keep her face impassive, but I saw the tiny flicker of a smile at the corner of her lips.

"Here," She said and nudged me in the direction of the store to our left. I glanced in and felt my blood start to boil inside my arteries.

The store was dimly lit and not very large, but on long racks along the sidewalls on turning stands in the center, as well as on variously posed mannequins, stood a mind-boggling collection of lingerie.

"Fuck me," I mouthed voicelessly.

"Maybe later. But only if you start behaving," My mom whispered in my ear as she stepped past me and into the store.

"Um, I'm getting mixed messages here. What about the whole 'normal mother and son' thing? Last time I checked, lingerie shopping is not on the list of things mothers usually do with their sons."

"Ssh," She held a finger to her lips and nodded her head in the direction of the customers and sales assistants. "You're not my son. You're my toyboy and we're not going to be on the shop floor for long. We're going straight to the back. You have an important decision to make."

"God damn it, I love my life," I spoke heavenward.

My mom giggled in that way that made my balls tingle and guided me to the back of the store. For once it wasn't my mom getting stared at. I actually got a steamy looking over from a cute sales assistant with a razor cut hairdo and uptilted eyes. I gave her a smile in return, something I would have never had the courage to do back before the sexiest woman in the world became my lover.

My mom moved quickly through the racks, checking sizing tags and selecting a number of outfits that made my eyes bulge further and further out of my head and my cock feel like it was doing something similar down below. I noticed, with immense pleasure, that each of the bras she took down was from the very back of a rack. At the very limit, it seemed, of the typical female anatomy.

"I picked out a few designs I liked on their website last night," she said in confidential tones, "I didn't want to hang around out here too long, you know."

I was about to ask her a question but she answered it as if she had read my mind, "I know I could have ordered it online, but underwear is personal and not something a woman should ever buy without first trying it on. Especially not a woman of my, erm, proportions."

I nodded dumbly, my eyes drinking in the collection of tiny material scraps she held in one hand, which amounted to little more than a bit of lace and some very sheer looking fabric in between.

"This way," She plucked my shirt and moved in the direction of the back of the store. I followed meekly, "This place is one of the few to carry a decent range for women like me, that's why I had you meet me out here for the first part of your surprise."

"Um, mom," I felt my face heating up as she led me towards the changing rooms.

"Call me Angie in public," She warned.

"Angie? I don't think I'm allowed back here."

"Oh, relax. I'm sure people do it all the time. It's very discreet and we'll be quick, you just have to help me make a quick choice. It's for your benefit, so I suggest you stay quiet."

It was good advice. I glanced back only once and caught the smirk on the face of the cute sales assistant before I rounded the corner into the short corridor that led to the changing rooms. My mom was right, the stalls were discreet. They were large and had proper doors on them, not just curtains. My mom took me into the back left compartment then shut and bolted the door behind me.

I had my back to the door and her incredible body was pressed up against me while she held the door shut. She was grinning at me, back to her playful self now that we were in private. Rising up on her toes she placed a kiss on my lips. A proper kiss this time. I sighed contentedly as her tongue slipped into my mouth and we made out like teenagers for half a minute.

Just when my hands were traveling up her sides and seeking out the tie at the side if her dress she pushed back off me and grinned again, "That was to make up for snubbing you earlier. You have no idea how much I wanted to kiss you when I first saw you."

"Oh, I know," I said, adjusting the painful bulge in my trousers.

"Have a seat," She pushed me back with the handful of lingerie she held in one hand in the direction of a single, black-leather upholstered bench that crouched under some clothes hooks. I obliged, finding she had deposited the tantalizing bundle of lace, ribbon, and straps into my hands.

"So," She said, clearly enjoying having me at a disadvantage, "As I said, you have a choice to make." As she spoke she put her hands on her hips and turned her body from side to side, looking herself over in the three mirrors that made up most of the walls of the cubicle.

"I choose all of them," I said in a hollow voice as I looked between the lingerie and my parading mom. "Or none of them. Whichever gets you naked fastest."

"Not yet, baby. First, you have to see the show."

"There's a show?" I asked, feeling my eyes enlarge to cartoon puppy proportions.

She turned toward me and bent over, giving me a very purposeful, near aneurysm-inducing glimpse down her cleavage and said, taking my chin in her hand, "For you, baby, there's always a show." Then she took my hand in hers and guided it up to the bow at the side of the dress. Working together we gave one of the loose strands a quick tug.

The dress, which was molded to her figure an instant before, now melted off her. She stood before me in only her underwear, her dress hanging off her shoulders like a gown.

QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,830 Followers