Quinn's Quickies 03: Claiming Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed a sad sigh and shook her head, "Sorry honey. It takes seven days to kick in but..." She chewed on her lip and squirmed on my lap, "It is a special occasion. Maybe we could take things right to the edge, as we have done before. I know it's not a hundred percent safe, but maybe you can just put it inside me for a little bit. I really want to feel your thick cock inside me. I need it today, Chase."

"What about when I come?"

"Come in my mouth," she purred, tugging open the top button of my shirt, "Come in my mouth, and I will swallow every drop and still beg you for more."

I let out a wheeze of breath and she giggled again.

"We need to be quick though, I'm pretty sure someone is going to come and check on us soon."

"You don't have to tell me twice," I replied, dropping the box of pills back into her open bag, taking her breasts in both hands and crushing them together. I lifted them up in the same motion and set about lashing the now protuberant nipples with my tongue. My mom gasped as I rapidly went between her tits, covering them in saliva, teasing her nipples into even tighter, more agonized peaks.

Her fingertips found my bare cock again and began to tease the tightly stretched foreskin. Her fingers quickly became slippery with the lubrication that oozed out of my tip and she used this to coat the top half of my cock until it was slick as an eel.

"I can't wait anymore," she insisted.

"Me neither."

She rose up and I lifted my ass off the padded bench just enough to slide my trousers and briefs down to mid-thigh. Then I offered my hand to my mother for support. She took it to help her balance and used her other hand to hook into the edge of her sheer panties, now grown dark with dampness. These she pulled to the side, exposing her bare sex to me. I helped her lower herself down to my waiting shaft. Deftly she kept the panties aside while, with her remaining fingers, she guided my iron rod into her waiting crevice.

She fit around me so well that, despite any wrongness associated with what we were doing, it was hard to believe our bodies hadn't been designed for precisely this. As she sank down my shaft she let out a long, satisfied breath, as if it were easing some long pent up ache within her.

I responded by clutching at her wide ass, sinking my fingers deep into the soft, yet pliant flesh. With her sitting on my lap, her beautiful tits were right in my face. I wasted no time in returning my attention to them, nuzzling and licking all over their extensive surface while she began to gently rock on my lap. I sucked on each fat nipple in turn determined, if this was to be my last time, to drain them dry. Ian, as far as I was concerned, could always have formula.

The action of her tight vagina around me sucked at me like her ever-willing mouth. Her passage slurped loudly at my length, reluctant to release its grip each time she moved back and forth.

Best of all, with mirrors all around us, I could see myself penetrating my mom from multiple angles. If I glanced to the side I could watch her tits bounce and sway rhythmically with the movement of our bodies. If I looked over her shoulder I could watch the squash and flex of her ass and catch glimpses of my cock disappearing into her hungry pussy.

"God you feel so good inside me, baby," she whispered in my ear, "I can't wait until you fill me up with your hot spunk."

I grunted, my mouth filled with tit flesh and warm milk. My mother, so demure in regular life, drove me wild when she talked dirty during our lovemaking.

As her excitement rose she rapidly increased her pace to the point where she was riding me like a derby winner. I could barely control her tits as they bounced and jiggled out of my grip. Milk droplets flew everywhere, spattering my shirt and face, but I did not care in the least.

"Ah!" I cried, "Slow down. I'm going to come if you don't."

"Sorry baby," she moaned, hugging my entire head into her chest, swallowing me up in her bosom, "You fill me up so perfectly I just can't help myself. I want to come with you inside me"

"Fuck," I groaned, "Okay, but we will have to change it up. I'm already right on the edge."

Our bodies were so in tune she predicted my next move even before I made it, hugging me tight so that when I stood up she clung to me, my cock still buried deep within her.

Our faces were pressed together, eye-to-eye, our noses flattened. She smiled mischievously and I smiled back.

Turning and bending, I lowered her back onto the bench I had been sitting on. She kept her knees bent and her thighs parted so that I could stay rooted inside her.

When I had her laid out I gave her a long looking over. Her dirty blonde hair with its faintly darker streaks cascaded over the edge of the bench like a waterfall. Her cheeks were pink with lust and exertion. Her tits were the same, reddened where I had sucked on them, the nipples shiny and engorged as if a vacuum had been applied to them.

Keeping my unflinching hardness deep in her channel, I slowly guided her legs even further apart until she was spread to her limit before me. I felt an upwelling of pride and elation to see where we merged into one, how her folds parted around me and the fragile ring around her entrance was stretching to accommodate my girth.

Very carefully then, I brought both my hands down to rest on her mons. My mom was staring up at the ceiling, her big hazel eyes blinking even more rapidly than the rise and fall of her chest. Her marvelous breasts, somewhat flattened and widened under the pull of gravity, spilled over her sides.

Gently I pressed my thumbs into the impossibly soft skin around her pussy. This folded gently back and I exposed the hidden pink moistness within, which had darkened and swelled with her desire.

Very slowly I began to drag myself out of her, spreading her lips as I moved.

"Hurry, Chase," she moaned, "We don't have long."

"We have as long as I need to make you come," I said as I shoved myself back into her. While I did this, I slipped my fingers in the little crevices at each side of my cock and worked them gradually up until they came together and pinched the pronounced hood of flesh at the apex of her cleft.

Her swollen clitoris was forced upwards and outwards, making her gasp softly. I moved my right hand to pinch out the fold of skin, while the fingers of my left brushed over the tiny rubbery bulb at its center.

Very carefully, keeping the pace just below the threshold of my impending climax, I moved in and out of her. At the same time, I began to manually manipulate her little bud. I pinched and teased it to its full ripeness.

When her body began to twitch and shudder I shifted my hands to rest on her hip bones, pronounced as they were at this angle. My two thumbs rubbed over her little clit, one after the other in rapid succession while I made sure she felt the fullness of my cock.

"Ugn," she grunted, and bucked hard against me. "Chase! Baby! Ah!" She cried as her body grew rigid before me. Every muscle in her belly, and up her thighs, grew stiff as my cock. Her massive tits quivered with micro convulsions. It was as if an approaching swell lifted her up high and was now beginning to fold over into a white crest.

I drew out her ride as long as I could, slowing my pace and reducing my touch to featherlike brushes. Then her head fell back off the edge of the bench, her mouth opened wide in a silent scream, and then the top of her wave curled over, turning back on itself and pulling her, and the entire massive weight of the charging water, crashing down with it.

Like swimmer pulled under a breaker, desperate for air, her body spasmed. Her tits shook violently from side to side and her hands clawed at the air. No sound escaped her lips for a long moment. Then when her whole body began to shudder like it was being thrown around by the currents. She cried out, but her words were lost as she tried to suck in air, even as her lungs momentarily stalled.

When her body finally began to relax her breath came in sobs and she said over and over, "Chase. Ohmygod. Chase. Oh, baby."

I had to hold myself back from the edge. Her body had tried everything it could to squeeze, tug and even vibrate the come out of me. I was now far past the point of return, hanging out past the edge on a fraying rope.

"I want to feel you come inside me, Chase."

"Mom, the pills..."

"Come in my ass. Please, Chase. Come in mommy's ass. You're all lubed up and I know I can take you. My tight little asshole has missed your big dick. Please?"

Hearing my mom begging me to finish off in her ass nearly broke me right then and there. But I knew that in just one week this pussy would be mine to claim. I could bear the hardship of filling her back passage with my seed, if only for today.

She kept repeating things like, "Come in my ass. Oh God. Come inside me. Please baby?"

I nodded, nervous that any sudden movement would take me too far. With a slurping, sucking, clinging symphony I withdrew from her fluttering pussy.

"Yeah," she said through gritted teeth. "Yeah, do it. Finish inside me."

I was so hard and slippery that when I pressed the head of my dick up against her tiny pink sphincter I immediately felt the give of that taut muscular ring.

"Fuck yeah.. yeah. shove it in. Just a little more baby. Then you can fill mommy with your come."

I hissed as I leaned into her. I felt her impossible tightness stretch as it resisted my entrance. But then, with my insistent push, and a well-timed internal relaxation from her, I slid the first inch into my mom's ass.

Like her pussy, it was warm and perfectly snug. I pressed deeper and then deeper still until I could feel her compressing me from all sides and, when I looked down, I could see I was inserted in her up to my root.

Gently I gave a testing retreat and thrust. When she showed no signs of pain I did it again, a little harder. Still, no complaint came from her.

It took just a few more pumps before I could feel I was back where I had been, dangling over the edge. Though I would have wished it to last longer, the rope frayed and split and, with a crack I felt deep within me, it broke.

I gushed come into her. I positively poured it out. My dick was a culvert in a storm and with each muscle wrenching spasm I jettisoned another torrent into her dilated rear.

"Fuck!" I cried out as I was forced to crumple forward under the intensity of the body sapping climax. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Mom. My god!"

Not even a year ago I would have been horrified if my mom had heard me swearing but now, my cock still buried in her ass, my orgasm still ringing in my head like a blow to the skull, I had no other words.

"God damn, I love you." I panted, taking my weight on my arms as I bent over her.

"I love you too, baby."

"No, mom. I mean, I really love you." I admitted as I held myself over her, my arms locked straight, perpendicular to the bench at her back, "I feel this pain in my chest just thinking about you. It's a good pain, but I don't think I can be without you any more mom. Even when we are like this, I still wish we could be even closer. I need you. I'm addicted to you."

My mom wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me in close. Still plugged into her anus and still hard, I let her drag me down for another kiss.

When she released me she rested a hand on my cheek, her thumb just under my eye and, giving me a soul-stare through her gold-flecked eyes said, "I'm the same, baby. Don't worry. I'm not going to let you go. I'm not sure what we're going to do, or how we can manage Brian, but we will make it work. I promise. Okay?"

Finally satisfied, I nodded and placed a tender kiss on her temple. She scratched playfully at the sparse sprouting of chest hair I have and wrinkled her nose playfully. I was about to pull out of her when I had a thought.

"Shit."

"What?"

"Um, I don't think we thought this all the way through."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that when I pull out there is going to be a lot of come to clean up. I mean a lot."

"Oh, I know, I can feel it sloshing around inside me."

"Gross," I laughed, but secretly felt thrilled at the thought.

"Hold on," She said, swiveling her torso, her tits swinging enticingly with the movement, so that she could snag her mom bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking down nervously as I felt my cock begin to shrink down.

She dug deep into her bag and after a moment came up with a triumphant, "Aha!"

She held out a couple of pads I immediately recognized. They were fresh breast pads. I shrugged, immediately understanding her plan. It was worth a try. If they could hold up to her excessive milk production they might be up to the job of stopping my come pouring out of her ass.

She pulled off a plastic tab and then handed me one of the pads. I carefully held it in place under my dick and then slowly and carefully withdrew. As we had anticipated, my come followed, oozing out. But, by keeping her hips up and using the pad, I managed to gather up a good deal of my seed before it leaked too far. Once I was completely out of her, I took the next pad and placed it, sticky side up, like a prize-winning rosette on her prize-winning ass. It stayed in place and, with a little help from my mom, we slid her panties back into place.

I placed used pad, along with the pads for her nipples I had removed earlier, into a spare plastic packet my mother had in her bag, for later disposal. To this was added some wet wipes, also taken from her bag, which we used to try to clean up the milk that coated my face and shirt.

We shared a very amused look then. This had to be a first for any mother and son relationship in history.

"Next problem," she frowned as she found two more replacement pads for her breasts, "I don't think I can take off this lingerie to pay for it. You were a very naughty boy, Chase."

I looked down and nodded, happily admitting my guilt. Her panties were still drenched with her arousal. I mused over it for a second before finally deciding: "Fuck it, give me the tags."

When she raised an eyebrow I explained, "I'll tell them at the front that you decided to wear the lingerie home. I will give them the tags to scan, I will pay for it and then we can go. I doubt this is the first time this has happened."

"What, that a mother and son had fucked so vigorously in their back room that they have made the lingerie impossible to return?"

"No," I responded dryly, "That people have chosen to walk out in the underwear they have purchased."

"What will you tell them if they ask why?"

"They won't ask and, if they do, I will tell them it's none of their business. They will see me return the other sets. Though it breaks my heart, I have just seen what they cost, and realized they are a bit beyond my student budget."

"I can buy them."

"No, you are my woman, and I want to be the one to buy your sexy underwear. One day soon, when I have a job, I'm going to set aside a portion of my monthly income to keep you clad in only the sexiest underwear. But, for now, we can start off slow and keep this one incredible set."

"Okay," she smiled shyly and gave me a kiss.

After that, I helped her pull off the tags and then left her with the complicated job of retying her wrap dress.

When I got to the checkout counter the half-Asian girl was behind the till. Her eyes sparkled mischievously as I handed over the tags and the unwanted lingerie.

"These two can go back on the shelf," I said in bored tones, "But we'll keep the other set," I added without any other explanation other than a wink.

The girl stifled a giggle that brought out her dimples while I pulled out my wallet.

After the transaction was done I took back my card. The girl's fingers held mine a moment longer than was necessary and I favored her with a smile, but no more than that. She was very cute and, not long ago, I would have done backflips just to think she had even noticed I was alive, but she was just a girl. She couldn't hold a candle to the incredible woman stepping out of the changing rooms at that precise moment.

All the eyes in the store, mine included, turned to my mom as she walked into the room. She was rather self-consciously, and unnecessarily, patting her hair, her dress, and her composure back into place. I heard the girl behind me suppress a titter and I turned to give her a quick, cocky eyebrow shrug before using my arms and one foot to push off the counter.

I met my mother halfway across the store, loving how her cheeks had reddened and her eyes darted around the room, aware that everyone was staring at her.

She opened her mouth to say something, but I just stepped up to her and placed a kiss on her lips. It was far from the innocent kiss I had offered her before lunch. I claimed her mouth, long and hard and let her, and anyone else watching, know exactly who she belonged to.

Then, taking her hand in mine, I led her out the store, giving the girl behind the counter a quick wave as we strode past. This time, as I held my mom's soft hand in mine, she did not pull back. In fact, as we made our way out into the sea of bodies and watching eyes, I felt her fingers interlace with mine and squeeze tight.

The path we had chosen was not going to be an easy one, but I was determined we would walk it together and no one would stand in our way.