Quinn's Quickies 03: Claiming Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother wore a pink seamless maternity bra. It was padded, but could do nothing to disguise the mind-blowing voluptuousness of her bust. Her panties were black and simple, clearly worn more for comfort than for appeal, but they were enough to make the blood in my body begin a sudden and drastic process of disproportionate redistribution.

She had worked hard to gain back her flat stomach and small waist since Ian's birth and her figure was now a marvel of flat surfaces juxtaposed with callipygian perfection. Being in a room with mirrors on all sides but one really let me appreciate her body from all angles. My eyes bounced around like ping pong balls as I tried to take all of it in at once.

I reached out and placed my hands on her ample hips, wanting to pull her warm body closer to me. But my mom brushed my hands away and shook her head sternly.

"Nuh-uh. Don't get distracted now, Chase."

I watched, dry-mouthed, as she slipped her dress off her shoulders before leaning over me to hang it from the hook over my head. I had to resist the urgent need to grab her breasts and nuzzle my face into them.

"In fact," she continued as her hands snaked around to her back and I heard the click of her bra clasp, easily my favorite sound in the universe, "You are not allowed to look until I tell you to."

She shrugged off her shoulder straps and I made a happy noise in the back of my throat as her breasts were spilled free from their tight constraints.

I had just a moment to take in her perfection. Her tits were massive, and still swollen with the ripeness of breast milk. My only possible complaint at this point was that she still wore white, circular breast pads stuck over her nipples to absorb any unexpected milk flow. I was sorely tempted to peel one of those patches back so that I could suckle one of her rubbery nipples until the rich taste of her milk filled my mouth.

Instead, she carefully dropped her bra over my head such that nearly my entire face was covered by a single, bowl-sized cup. I was disappointed, but the feeling of her transferred body heat on my face combined with the scent of her milky breasts mollified me somewhat.

Like the good boy I was, I sat still, though I caught maddening glimpses of movement around the periphery of my vision and I heard the sounds of material sliding over smooth skin. I started to really really wish I wasn't such a good boy.

I gave a small jerk when I felt a hand land on my lap. It brushed teasingly over my prominent bulge until it found what it was looking for. With a quick squeeze down on my tip, that forced a cry from me and another giggle from my mom, I felt one of the sets of lingerie being lifted off me.

I swore softly. My gorgeous mother was stark naked, barely a few inches from me and yet I could see nothing. All I had to do was give my head a vigorous shake and all would be revealed. If I only reached out a hand I could caress and fondle her warm, soft skin. But I knew from our bedroom games that my mom tended to reward obedience. So I clasped my hands together over my throbbing cock and waited impatiently.

"Okay," she sang, after what felt like an age, "You can look." The words had barely left her lips before I snatched away the bra and flared my pupils to try and draw in as much light as I could to absorb everything I saw before me

My mom was wearing a lacy black teddy. It clung to her figure and emphasized her shape without lifting or constraining her. The fine lacework was a barely-there layer over her skin that wove together in strategic places to give suggestion to, without completely revealing, what lay beneath.

When she saw my eyes linger on her breasts, where I could make out the outline of her pads, she plucked at the material over them and said, "Sorry, these stay on. If I leak on the lingerie I'm pretty sure they'll make me buy it."

"Buy it then!" I ordered and made to grab her to pull her in close so that I could run my hands over the soft material and the spectacular body that lay beneath it.

My mom laughed and shook her head, "Easy there, tiger. Don't blow your wad in the first minute. This lingerie isn't cheap and you still have some options to see." She ran her hands down the sides of her body in a way that I longed to replicate with my own hands and looked herself over in the mirror.

She rested a hand on her tummy and gave herself a critical look. Turning first one way and then the other.

"You're perfect," I reassured her, which won me a smile.

Then she turned and swayed her backside towards the mirror. I bit down hard on my lip. Her teddy rode low on her back, with a cut out in the middle. Best of all was how the material turned in sharply near the top of her bottom and tucked into the deep cleft between her pronounced buttocks.

I couldn't help myself. I grabbed a handful of each cheek, hefting their weight and giving them a hard squeeze.

"Chase!" she admonished half-heartedly, stepping back so that my hands slipped off her. The room was so small I could have kept my hands on her by leaning forward, but I let her escape. This time.

"Verdict?" She queried, placing a hand on one hip and using the other to brush down her front as if doing a presentation. Which, in a way, I suppose she was.

"A Win. 10 out of 10. Buy it in every color. Wear that and only that around the house."

"What would the neighbors think?" She chuckled.

"Fuck the neighbors. This is all you are allowed to wear in my presence from now on."

"You're sweet," she said as she leaned forward to give me a guiding push back towards the wall. I hadn't realized it, but I had been leaning closer and closer, eyes bulging out like a cartoon wolf with its heart beating out of its chest. She rewarded me with a peck on the lips while her finger toyed with the top button of my shirt. "But now it's time to say bye-bye again."

"Aw, do I have to?" I whined.

"Uh-huh. Bra on please. Let's not forget that I'm your mom and you have to do what I say. I want no more of your cheek."

"Well, I would like a lot more of your cheek," I mimed fondling her ass again.

"Chase, I will silence you if I have to."

"Okay," I said bitterly and dragged the bra back over my head. She had already tugged one shoulder strap off when she looked up and saw I had tactfully left one eye uncovered.

Her eyes narrowed and in a warning tone she questioned, "Chase?"

"Yes mother," I sighed and pulled the bra cup across to cover my view completely.

I sat there in my pleasant deprivation chamber and ran through the mental images I captured of my mom over the last eight months. Images of her naked. Images of her splayed open to me. Images of her on all fours, spreading her cheeks and inviting me in.

There was a small cough and I discovered that my mom was tugging at something held in my hand. I suddenly realized that I had my fingers bunched around the hardness in my trousers and my mom was trying to free the lingerie that had become hostage in the act.

"Take it easy there, baby. You're going to get mommy all worked up if you keep doing that," she whispered, her mouth right by my ear. I was suddenly aware of the press of her naked, firm breast against my shoulder. My voice failed me and my grip loosened as I felt the next set of lingerie slip away. I had heard the smile in my mother's voice when she spoke and now she teased me even further by licking my ear with a hot, wet tongue before retreating with her prize.

More time passed, longer than the first interlude, or perhaps my patience was just wearing thin. When I thought I could bear it no longer, she finally said, "Okay, time to have a look."

I threw the bra back and away from my face and simply stared.

"Buy it!" I croaked, as I took in her new outfit. She was now in a more traditional bra and panty set. It was white and so brief it barely contained her incredible bosom. The generous flesh of which puffed out of its confines like rising batter.

She also wore a garter belt around her flared hips but this, rather discordantly, was black and was connected to sheer thigh highs that were also black in color.

When she saw me take this in she shifted her weight and explained, "We would be here all day if I took everything off and on each time."

I wanted to say that was just fine with me but she continued, "You'll see what I mean when we get to the last outfit. For now, just pretend these are white," she plucked at the hem of one stocking with her nails.

I could only nod and lick my lips. The panty line was cut so low I could see the start of her pubic hair. She had grown it back since shaving it for my birthday, but kept it trimmed short and shaped into a neat little triangle. I loved how her breath caught whenever I buried my fingers in that soft nest of short curls.

Her cesarean scar, though much faded already, was framed between the garter belt and her low panties. She had grown unashamed of showing it in my presence. In fact, as she was demonstrating today, she now wore the scar with pride. I wanted nothing more than to kiss my way across its width.

"Comments?" She asked knuckling her back and swinging her mesmerizing chest back and forth right in front of my eyes.

"I love it. A true classic. I..." I began and then hesitated.

"Go on," she encouraged, sidling up closer to me so that her stockinged legs were astride my knees.

"You look like I imagined you would look on your wedding night."

I wanted to say "our" wedding night, but was still wary of frightening her. Although we were on every level in a long term, committed, sexual relationship, I knew that deep down my mom was still telling herself that I was probably keeping my eyes open for a partner my own age to marry someday. She had all but said as much during some of our more open pillow talk. I knew it might frighten her if she knew that this was an impossibility. She was it for me.

"Good to know," she said sitting down on my knees before lacing her fingers behind my head. I placed my hands on her flanks and for a moment we just gazed into each other's eyes. Then she leaned in and we kissed, long and deep.

I was aching for her now, desperate. As she shifted closer I knew she could feel my hardness poking into her mound. My hands rose up her back and, almost without instruction, began to toggle to the bra clasp over her spine.

I had just unsnagged one hook, the straps were being stretched mercilessly tight by her straining breasts, when my mother broke the kiss and stayed my hands.

I let out a long groan as she rose up off my lap. But she placed her hands under my chin and lifted my drooping head. "Poor boy," she smiled before placing another soft kiss from her full lips on mine.

"Nearly done," as she spoke she picked up her bra again and placed it carefully over my face. "No peeking now, and no more of your cheek."

"Or what?"

"Or I will have to find a way to gag you."

"I'd like to gag you," I muttered, "Then I'd tie you up, rip that lingerie off and f-" before I could finish I felt something soft being shoved into my mouth. From the texture, the smell and, finally, the taste, I knew they were my mom's plain black panties she had worn into the changing rooms.

I hummed with pleasure as I tasted her tang on my tongue. I wasn't sure if this was a punishment for being cheeky, or a reward for being so patient. I didn't care much either way.

"There, that's better," she sighed and I heard the frustratingly erotic sounds of thin fabric sliding over smooth skin.

"Ready for the final one?" She asked a short time later, sounding a little breathless. Then, remembering how she had left me added, "Oh, right, sorry," before lifting the bra off my face.

My mouth literally dropped open and the panties that had been so rudely shoved into my mouth fell out into my lap. My mom had kept the stockings and garter on, but had changed her underwear. The panties were more demurely cut in terms of length, but were made completely indecent by their almost total lack of opacity. I could see her trimmed mound. Below this, her plump lips were pressed flat against the see-through material like they were up against glass.

Most startling of all was the ludicrous shelf-bra she now wore. It made no effort to hide her breasts, it only served to lift and emphasize them. If not for the breast pads her tits would have been bare, but framed in constricting black nylon.

"We have a winner," I tried to say but my voice was so hoarse it barely sounded above a whisper.

"I thought you might like it," She said as she returned to straddling my lap. As her legs widened her pussy spread itself against the sheer panties and I glimpsed the pink petals of the loveliest flower I had ever known. "You always were a visual child."

She brushed her fingers through my hair as she cooed," I can't wait for the weekend so we can get to play with this."

"Fuck that," I growled, my hands digging with almost painful force into her hips.

"Chase," She protested as I buried my face between her tits and began to lick up the valley between them. Her enormous breasts cushioned my face and muffled all sound, making me blessedly insensible to the world around me. I barely heard her protests after that. They were half-hearted at best anyway.

She put a hand on my head, possibly to stop me, but I ignored it. I nibbled at her flesh, breathing in her perfume deeply, and she ended up using her hand to hug me closer.

"Chase, baby, we can't. Not in the changing room."

"Oh no," I snuffled across her flesh, "You don't get to tease me all through lunch, then drag me into a changing room, parade around me in lingerie and then just walk away."

"We've already been too long," She shifted uncomfortably on my lap, grazing my painfully inflamed cock with her sex.

"Don't act like you didn't know this wasn't going to happen," I warned, as I pried up one of the breast pads she had covering her nipples.

She started to say something, but it turned into a gasp as I sucked her hard little nipple into my mouth and began to suckle.

Lifting my mouth off her for a moment I asked, "Are they sore, mom? They feel like they haven't been drained in a while. Want me to?"

Her eyes were closed, mouth open in a silent moan, so I did not wait for confirmation. Instead, I sucked down hard on her nipple, covering nearly her entire areola with my mouth. At first, I got just a taste of the rich sweetness as it beaded up from under her skin. Then, with skilled insistence, I drew out a pleasing mouthful of melon flavored ambrosia.

I drank greedily from her tits, as I always did, allowing my hands to slide up and down her sides. My mom made happy little sighs as I performed the double duty of both relieving her milk-saturated tits and stimulating her incredibly sensitive nipples.

As I suckled her she began to move on my lap. Initially, it seemed as if she were trying to find a more comfortable position, but soon it morphed into a kind of slow rocking motion that rubbed her barely covered crotch against my straining member.

She muttered inconsequential protests every once in a while. While I was uncovering her right nipple she tried to suggest we really should leave. As I slurped up the milk from her second breast she tried to tell me that we would surely be caught. When my hand slid over her prodigious backside and curved back under to find her sex she complained about ruining the lingerie.

All I said, between mouthfuls of delicious breast milk, was "Who cares? We're buying this lingerie. You and I both know that, so stop complaining."

She finally did give up all protest when my fingers found her puffy slit under the silky fabric and began to caress it lovingly. By then the only sounds she made were excited little moans as I began to burrow a path of stimulation to her core. Wetness seeped through the fabric, drenching my probing fingers.

In fact, when she did protest again it was when I withdrew my hand and used it to draw a broad, wet smear over one of her breasts. This too died down when I proceeded to lick her clean, tasting her sweet nectar, while my fingers dipped back down and slipped between her panties and her hot skin.

While I tended to her with tortuously attentive detail, she began to move her hand down my chest. When it reached my belt it gave a violent tug, unclasping the buckle in a single, efficient motion. She continued to moan and kiss me intermittently as her fingers fumbled with my button and fly. Then my cock suddenly sprang free into her waiting palm.

We stroked each other while we brought our open mouths together for another kiss. "God, I want to fuck you so bad," I groaned into her mouth.

"I know," she whined, "I wish I had a condom."

"Not even in that giant mom bag?" I asked, hopefully.

My mom shook her head, clearly disappointed in herself for her lack of foresight. Since the first time we had made love, my mother and I had been a lot more careful. We had always used condoms after that, apart from a few occasions where she had let me come in her ass. Once or twice, despite the risk, I had entered her bare, but I had always finished on her chest or in her mouth.

"But the second part of my surprise is in there. Want to see? It might make you feel a little better."

I didn't want to see anything, to be honest. I had forgotten about the surprise. All I wanted to do was shove my cock up and into her sopping pussy. But, hoping it might be something as good as the lingerie, I let her lean down and scooped up her bag.

She rummaged around through the incredible array of items a woman, and especially a mother, seemed to need to function every day, until she pulled out a rather uninspiring and small plastic packet.

She offered it to me and said bashfully, "It comes with good news and bad news. I thought the lingerie might help temper the bad news."

I turned the packet over in my hand. It bore a pharmacy sticker which stuck the packet closed, and a prescription with my mother's name on it.

"Open it," she encouraged.

I pulled apart the plastic until the corner of a cardboard box popped out. I licked my lips as I began to recognize the shape and import of the box.

"The bad news is that I am going to be giving up feeding Ian this week. He is a healthy kid and I want to wean him off so that I can get a bit more done at work. This means that today might also be your very last 'feeding session. That's part of what the lingerie is for, my return to non-maternity underwear."

I felt the loss deep in the pit of my stomach as I turned over the thin box of pills. I loved feeding off my mom's tits. Just the thought of her warm milk flooding into my mouth made me hard. I craved it like a drug while I was away at college. It was another one of the reasons I drove home so regularly. Realistically, I knew it had to end sometime, but I wasn't sure I was ready to let it go just yet.

As I pulled the box out the rest of the way my mom added, an edge of excitement in her voice, "But the good news. The really good news," she hugged herself closer to me, squashing her enormous breasts between our bodies so she could breath in my ear, "Is that I will finally get to feel you coming inside my pussy."

My eyes widened and I could swear there were tears pricking around the edges of my vision. Was it true? God, sometimes that was all I thought about. I dreamed about it. I had felt it wrapped raw around me before and it was better than any sensation I had ever felt. To get a chance to fill her with my seed without risk of pregnancy was the best thing I could imagine.

"So, is that okay?" She asked

"Yeah. God, yeah. I can get on board with that. Sure, I will miss your milk. I never dreamed it could be such a turn on, but I did realize it had to end sometime." I took a breath and asked, hopefully, "Can we? You know?"