Quite a Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
After a night with a coworker, a visit from her daughter.
5.9k words
4.64
17.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers

After attending our company holiday party then spending several hours engaged in very enthusiastic sex at her house, I'd fallen into a deep sleep in my coworker's bed. There were a few times during the night when I woke up a little disoriented but, when I felt Kathy next to me, I remembered where I was and what had happened between us the night before. That would send me back into a slumber with a smile on my face. As the sunlight began to filter through her blinds and I gradually awakened, I felt content and well rested. I'm sure I was still smiling when I opened my eyes but, if I hadn't been, I would have when I saw that Kathy was awake and smiling at me.

"You look happy," I said.

"I am happy," she replied, "Last night was amazing."

"Should we make this morning amazing, too?" I asked.

"If you're sure that you don't need to be anywhere," she replied, apparently still thinking I might want to bail on her.

"There's no place I'd rather be than in this warm bed, naked with you," I assured her.

I moved a little closer to her and brought my lips to hers, despite the potential for morning breath because I didn't care. My cock stiffened as we progressed from kissing to making out and I first briefly caressed her bare breast and hard nipple before slipping my hand down to her pussy. She was already hot and wet so I nudged her onto her back while I remained lying on my side and alternated between sliding my finger in and out of her hot, wet pussy and lightly caressing her clit as we continued to make out. She was immediately writhing and softly moaning into my mouth so any consideration of just mounting her and starting to fuck went out the window because I realized I could give her a quick orgasm first. Just based on the previous night, I was well aware that, if I could make her cum, her pussy would be even hotter and wetter when I did slip into it.

She ended up pulling her mouth away from mine so that she could moan more freely and she certainly did that. I lowered my head to lick and suck her hard nipples since my lips and tongue were otherwise unoccupied. I don't know that this helped to heighten the pleasure she was feeling but I was certain that it couldn't hurt. She held onto my head and ran her fingers through my hair as she continued moaning and rocking her hips rhythmically. When she started to tense up and held onto my head a bit tighter, I suspected that she was right on the verge of cumming. I didn't change anything that I was doing and didn't try to draw out the pleasure since my cock was rigid and I was eager to fuck her by that point. Her moaning was getting louder but then she abruptly went silent and may have even held her breath. She also stopped writhing but was still tightly gripping my head though I continued to lick and suck her nipples while stimulating her pussy. She cried out and started shaking, obviously experiencing another intensely pleasurable orgasm, so I was happy once again to have helped her get there.

I didn't stop licking and sucking her nipples or caressing her clit until I was absolutely certain that she'd finished cumming and it was another long orgasm. She went silent and was clearly trying to catch her breath so I raised my head and slipped my finger into my mouth, sucking her juices off of it. She was smiling but it took a moment before she'd recovered enough to speak again.

"I don't even know if my own fingers have made me cum that hard," she finally said then we both smiled, "I'm so glad that you came over last night and that you stayed and I do think that we can make this an amazing morning."

"Let's shoot for an amazing day," I replied, "so we don't limit ourselves."

"Yes, let's," she agreed, "and I have the perfect way to start."

She repositioned herself on all-fours so I got up on my knees while moving around behind her. I ran my hands over her sweet ass before guiding my cock into her hot, wet pussy, causing both of us to moan. As I slowly slid my cock in and out, relishing the pleasurable grip, she reached under herself, I assumed to caress her clit as I fucked her. Once I had a steady, consistent pace going, I slipped my hands forward from her hips to cup her swinging boobs. Feeling the soft, smooth flesh, as well as her hard nipples, I think my cock became even more rigid, which I wouldn't even have thought possible. Kathy apparently felt it, too, because she let out a louder moan and started pushing back. As I was thrusting into her, my hips were smacking against her ass, though that still wasn't as loud as her moaning, even as we gradually fucked harder and faster.

It reached a point where it was easier for me to just give a good, hard thrust each time she pushed her ass back against my hips rather than try to keep up with the pace she was setting. I was perfectly fine with her taking over and setting a faster pace, especially if it meant that she was building toward another orgasm. It still felt absolutely outstanding as my cock slid in and out of her increasingly hotter and wetter pussy so I couldn't help but think that there was no better way to start off the day. The way this morning had kicked off had allowed me to be less concerned that she might end up regretting what we'd done so I was able to focus more on being in the moment rather than trying to commit everything to memory in case it never happened again. I had a pretty good feeling by this point that this was just the beginning of something mutually beneficial as well as extremely pleasurable.

As she was getting closer to cumming, she was getting louder and pushing back harder and faster. I ended up straightening up again and holding her waist to help keep us in sync so I was looking down at her ass, watching it jiggle just slightly each time my hips tapped against it. I would have been more than content to keep going for much longer since my orgasm had not quite begun to build up yet despite how incredible it felt to fuck her. She was very clearly getting closer and closer to another orgasm, however, based on how loud she was moaning and how hard and fast she was pushing back. When she gave a shove backwards and abruptly went silent, I just held my cock fully embedded inside her as I waited. A moment later, she cried out and her body started shaking as she was cumming again.

It was another long and obviously intensely pleasurable orgasm and I was both grateful and fascinated by how she seemed to be able to cum so easily and so hard. I assumed it was because she was a bit older and knew her body so well just based on my experience with girls my own age up to that point. I couldn't resist sliding my cock in and out of her a few times as she was cummings since I knew that her pussy would be flooded with even more lubrication. I still wasn't close to cumming yet myself but that definitely helped get me a bit closer. I'd have been content to resume fucking her from behind until I blew a load inside her but she had another plan. Once she'd finished cumming and had recovered a bit, rather than starting to push backwards again, she moved forward until my cock slipped out of her.

As I remained on my knees, she rolled onto her back with her legs spread wide. I took a moment to admire her naked body laid out before me since there hadn't really been as nice of a view while I'd been fucking her from behind. I was so happy that I not only got to see her naked but that she was as eager to fuck me as I was her. I lowered myself over her and guided my cock back into her hot, wet pussy, causing both of us to moan. Supporting myself on my forearms, I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her then brought my lips to hers and we were quickly making out. As with the previous night, I appreciated the closeness and feeling her body against mine even though I wasn't a huge fan of the missionary position. I did feel much more rested this time compared to the previous night when we'd first fucked this way but I wasn't fucking her any harder and faster because of it.

As far as I knew, we had the whole day ahead of us to fuck even more so I was not in any rush to be done but I did know that I tended to cum more quickly in this position. Since she'd already cum twice, I wasn't too worried about cumming quickly, but I also wasn't going to make it a point to cum more quickly. I wasn't distracting myself to last longer, I just wasn't fucking her hard and fast. I was savoring the feel of my cock sliding in and out of her hot, wet pussy and the feel of her skin against mine. As much as I was enjoying it, it was still a bit surreal that I was naked with Kathy in her bed and we were fucking and making out. Had I been asked twenty-four hours earlier about the possibility of being in this situation, I would have laughed at the pure absurdity of the question. So much had changed in just the past twelve or so hours and, while I was a bit incredulous, I was also quite pleased with this turn of events.

As my orgasm was beginning to build, I was increasing my pace without even really meaning to; it just felt so incredible that I couldn't even help it. She didn't seem to mind and was rocking her hips to accept each of my thrusts. The bed remained quiet even as we reached the point where continuing to make out was too difficult. My cock was swelling even more the closer I was getting to cumming and, with her mouth now free, she started to moan which made me wonder if she might be close to cumming, too. Her pussy was also feeling even hotter and wetter which thus far had been an indication that she'd been getting close to cumming so I was experiencing a bit of a conundrum. I was much too close myself by that point to make myself slow down to wait for her but I did want her to cum again. Before I could worry about it too much, I started blasting my load deep into her and was distracted by the intense pleasure that I was experiencing. Fortune remained with me, however, and she cried out and started shaking before I'd finished cumming.

I continued thrusting as I was cumming, stopping only when I was fully spent and beginning to soften. By that point, her orgasm was tapering off, as well, so I slipped out of her and flopped onto my back beside her. As with the previous night, after a moment she reached over for some tissues so we could clean ourselves up but didn't immediately take them to the bathroom to dispose of them. We just lay there for a few minutes, catching our breath without saying anything. She turned toward me, smiling again.

"Off to an amazing start," she said, "but we're going to need fuel if we're going to make it an amazing day."

Before I could even voice my agreement, she grabbed the tissues and got up, heading into the bathroom. I watched her sweet ass until she disappeared then just waited but I was surprised when she came out fully dressed. I sat up so she crawled onto the bed wearing jeans and a long-sleeved top and kissed me while pushing me onto my back. She lay beside me, dressed on top of the covers while I was naked beneath them.

"I want you right here when I get back," she said, "still naked and still in bed. I'm just going to run out for coffee and breakfast. Don't go anywhere."

She kissed me a few more times then climbed off the bed and left, reclosing the bedroom door behind her, which I didn't think anything of at that moment. I got up and peed then slipped back into bed, just lying there thinking about everything that had happened since the previous night. I figured it was a good sign that she had felt comfortable leaving me and wasn't worried that I'd be gone when she returned. Of course, I had no desire to go anywhere. When the bedroom door started to open just a short time after she'd left, I assumed that she had just forgotten something, not that she was back already. I was surprised and a little embarrassed when Kathy's daughter, Manda, entered the room. I knew Manda because she had interned at our office a few times when she'd been on break from college but I had no idea that she was home from school much less that she was in the house.

"I thought that was your car out in the driveway," she said, stepping into the room, "but I had to see for sure after all the noise you two were making last night and this morning."

"What if it had turned out to be somebody you didn't know?" I asked, feeling a bit exposed being naked, though she only appeared to be wearing a long t-shirt.

"I was pretty confident that it was you," she said, as she sat on the edge of the bed, "or else I wouldn't have come in."

Manda was actually closer to my age than Kathy was and I had considered more than once asking her if she'd like to go out sometime when she'd been working at the office. She had dark red hair and a similar trim figure to her mother, though her tits were a bit firmer and perkier, which was plainly obvious as she was sitting there. She clearly was not wearing a bra and her nipples were hard and pressing out against her t-shirt. I could feel my cock stiffening.

"It probably sounds a little weird," she continued, "but I'm happy that you're taking care of my mom because she's always taking care of everyone else. She never puts herself first but it sounded like you put her first more than just a couple of times."

"You're right," I replied, "that is a little weird."

"Well prepare for things to get a little weirder," she said, "Did she go out for coffee and breakfast?"

"Yes," I replied, "to fuel up for the rest of the day."

"And you didn't take it as an opportunity to hit the road," she noted.

"Why does that keep coming up?" I asked, "I have no desire to hit the road."

"Here's where it's going to get weirder," she said, "I'm glad you're sticking around and taking care of my mom but I'm a little jealous. I haven't made that much noise myself in too long so how do you feel about sharing the wealth?"

"Isn't she going to be back any minute?" I asked, which wasn't exactly a "no" answer.

"No, there's only one place she'll go for good coffee and breakfast sandwiches and that will take her a while," she explained, "and, besides, I grew up in this house so I know what it sounds like when someone is coming down the driveway and I'll know when that someone is her."

She didn't wait for a response, standing and pulling her shirt up over her head and revealing that she was naked beneath it. My cock immediately went from stiffening to rigid as I gazed at her perky boobs, her trim red bush and her freckled flesh. She pulled the covers down and, seeing my stiff cock standing there, made an "ooh" sound and reached for it. She briefly stroked it then leaned over and slid her lips up and down it a few times as I moaned. There was no possibility of turning her away so I was just hoping that she was right about hearing Kathy returning with plenty of time. After briefly sucking my cock, she climbed onto the bed on her knees and straddled me, reaching for my cock and guiding it to her pussy. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto it and I slipped into her.

Her pussy was so wet and so snug that, if I hadn't just had a whole lot of sex that morning and the previous night, I might have been concerned about not being able to provide the level of pleasure she was hoping for, especially once she started moving up and down. I think being gobsmacked that this was happening after everything that had already happened the previous night, along with some portion of my brain being tuned in for any noise indicating that Kathy was returning, helped with my staying power as well. Of course I wasn't so distracted that I wasn't able to appreciate how incredible her pussy felt moving up and down my cock or how great she looked naked, looming over me. I reached up to caress her boobs and, feeling the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples against my palms, my cock may have become even harder.

She was softly moaning, which was a good sign, but given how hot and wet she already was and that there hadn't been any foreplay, I didn't know that I could take any credit for that. It seemed very strange to me that she had gotten worked up hearing her mom having sex but I was not going to turn down this opportunity just based on that. I guess she could have been thinking more about me having sex than about her mom and that not only got her worked up but also prompted her to come to me upon her mother's departure. Either way, as soon as she had expressed interest in having sex with me, I don't think I could possibly have declined, especially given that I'd been into her when she'd been working at our office.

Unless there was some aspect of their relationship that I wasn't aware of where she'd want her mom to catch us in the act, which would be contrary to what she'd been saying earlier, I was confident that Manda knew as well as I did that we didn't have the luxury of time. She obviously had a better idea of how much time we actually did have so I had no choice but to put my trust in her as far as that went. Fortunately, not only had it seemed like she'd already been pretty worked up, but she was riding me harder pretty quickly and, though her moans were much more subdued than her mom's, her expression and the sounds she was making indicated that she was building toward an orgasm pretty quickly. Once they started bouncing due to the pace she was setting, I ended up moving my hands away from her tits and around to caress her ass. I was watching her bouncing tits, caressing her ass and pushing up into her each time she dropped down onto my cock.

When she dropped down and stayed there, she was briefly silent before gasping as her body started shaking. I wasn't close to cumming yet myself at this point but I would have been fine if she'd ended up leaving me hanging once she'd finished because I knew Kathy would take care of me, as well as herself, once she was back. Maybe "fine" isn't quite right but I'd rather have been left hanging than caught in the act. It didn't end up coming to that and, in fact, she still felt that we had enough time to keep going. Her orgasm appeared to be both long and highly pleasurable and, once she'd finished cumming, she climbed off of my stiff cock. Remaining on her knees beside me, she leaned forward so that her ass was up in the air. I didn't waste any time getting onto my own knees behind her and, after running my hands over her freckled ass, guided my cock back into her.

Holding her waist, I easily slipped my cock all the way in until my hips were pressing against her ass. She appeared to reach down below herself, presumably to caress her clit as I commenced sliding my cock in and out of her snug, slippery pussy. As much as I wanted to take it slow and enjoy this for a good, long time, I was still aware that we didn't necessarily have that kind of freedom. I set a faster pace though I wasn't necessarily slamming my cock into her but I was making her ass jiggle each time my hips smacked against it. I figured that, if she was caressing her clit, it was more likely that she'd be able to cum faster so I wasn't too worried about getting there before she did. Even setting a faster pace, I wasn't feeling the immediate build-up of my own orgasm but I was also still tuned in for any indication that Kathy might be returning.

I ended up slipping my hands forward and cupping her swinging breasts, feeling her hard nipples against my palms. It felt like this actually made my cock even harder as I savored the soft, smooth flesh in my hands. This was further suggested as she let out a moan that was a bit louder than what I'd been hearing so far. I kept up the same pace, though, and just continued to caress and fondle her tits while I enjoyed the feel of her snug, slippery pussy. She began to push back when she was apparently building toward another orgasm, setting a faster pace so I did my best to match it, thinking that maybe she was starting to get concerned about how long we'd been doing this already. I could feel her pussy getting even hotter and wetter so my own orgasm began stirring as well. Since I had every expectation at this point that this would be a one-time experience because it seemed more likely that things would continue with Kathy, I was savoring every second and committing every sensation to my long-term memory.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers
12