All Comments on 'Quite a Surprise Ch. 02'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Playing a dangerous game!

5

ipreferoralipreferoralalmost 2 years ago

It will be exciting when the women discover the situation.

ccs29745ccs29745almost 2 years ago

Sorry line is good. Like the surprise of the daughter coming in. Keep up great work!

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

***** Hot read mother and daughter. He's using no protection!! Looking forward to future Chapters. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gain a lover and cheat on her right away... your hero is more confident than I am, or, just more self-centered.

... and doing that to a nice introvert that he respects, because she runs the office so well, and took care of him so well as he was on-boarding at their employment. .. and she is good looking and the sex is great.

I mean, why would you cheat on her, especially right away, and with her own daughter?

Guy seems to have sfb, or no impulse control, or something...

I did notice that the daughter cleaned his cock with oral sex before Mom got home, nice plot-point.

Overall, quite good....

tomar82403tomar82403almost 2 years ago
I missed the part where...

...he took a Viagra! The dude has amazing stamina and I thought I was good...

I'm thinking that was really "Quite a Surprise!"... My new superhero ;-)

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful Hot Erotic story! It’s was a surprise that Manda was jealous and wanted some of him and not upset about her Mom and him. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES