Quite a Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she pushed back and held there, I made sure that I was fully embedded inside her by straightening up again and holding her waist. She was briefly still and quiet then let out a cry as she started shaking. It was another long and obviously intensely pleasurable orgasm so maybe that was a genetic trait because I couldn't imagine based on my own history that it was because of anything specific that I was doing. I couldn't resist sliding my cock in and out of her as she was cumming because her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication so it felt even more amazing, which I never would have thought possible. My orgasm had briefly backed off but, as I resumed fucking her, it was starting to build again. I figured I'd just continue to fuck her from behind until I blew a load inside her. She had another plan.

Once she'd apparently recovered enough, she moved forward and my cock slipped out of her. She straightened up on her knees and turned to face me, kissing me passionately before having me lie on my back. As she straddled my head and I gazed up at her neatly groomed red bush, I was psyched that she wanted to make sure we were also able to do this before we had to quit. She leaned forward as she gripped my cock, briefly pumping it before engulfing it in her mouth. I moaned and savored the pleasure of her lips sliding up and down my tool the first couple of times before raising my head and running my tongue along her slit. This caused her to pause so that she could also let out a moan, but we were both quickly focused on orally pleasuring each other while simultaneously enjoying the pleasure we were feeling.

I was happy for the opportunity to taste her pussy and, since I was a big fan of eating pussy anyway, I wanted to enjoy eating this new pussy as much as I wanted her to enjoy it. Of course, I was also relishing her skillful blowjob as I went from licking her slit to licking and sucking her clit while sliding a finger in and out of her snug, slippery pussy. My orgasm had backed off slightly once again as we'd changed positions but it was back to building up due to her talent for cocksucking. She clearly wasn't trying to draw out the pleasure that she was providing but I wasn't, either, given the situation. I was more concerned with her cumming hard than with a long, slow build-up and I suspect that she was going for something similar. I could feel my cock becoming even thicker the closer I was getting to cumming but she was unfazed and just continued to blow me.

When I was right on the verge of cumming, I dropped my head back so I could focus on the pleasure I was feeling. I continued to slide my finger in and out of her snug, slippery pussy while gazing up at her trim, red bush again. She was pumping the base of my cock while sliding her lips up and down nearly the full length of my shaft. As I finally began to blast into her mouth with a cry of pleasure, she just went right on sucking my cock as she swallowed down my load. Once I was fully spent, she released my softening cock from her mouth and began to moan more continuously since I'd already gone back to licking and sucking her clit. It was tempting to try drawing out the pleasure so that we could both enjoy it for longer but I certainly didn't want to push our luck any more than we already had or get her so fired up that she missed any indication that Kathy had returned. Instead, I did my best to provide the most pleasure that I could in the shortest time possible.

Once again, just before she started cumming, she briefly went silent as though holding her breath then let out a cry as her body started shaking. It appeared to be another long and obviously highly pleasurable orgasm like the previous ones so I was happy that we could end things on such a note. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her through her orgasm and right up until she moved off of me. She sat on the edge of the bed, grabbing her t-shirt but not pulling in on yet. I sat up and was taking the opportunity to admire her naked body while I could, figuring it was unlikely that I'd be able to again.

"First of all," she finally said, "that was even better than I'd hoped so thank you."

"It was absolutely my pleasure," I replied, "literally."

"Second," she continued, "if I promise that there is no way my mom will ever find out, can we do that again sometime?"

"I would definitely be interested in that," I replied, "especially if we can do it somewhere with less risk of getting caught in the act so we can relax and enjoy it even more."

"I just got home for Christmas break," she said, "so I'll be around until the middle of January. Do you have your own place?"

"I do," I confirmed, "and that would be the most sensible place to get together as long as your mom won't get suspicious."

"We'll figure out how to make it work," she said, "so let me write down your phone number then we can talk more about it."

She opened the nightstand drawer and found a pen then wrote my number on her hand before pulling her t-shirt back on. I was disappointed to see her body covered up but, knowing that I'd actually get to see it again, I found it easier to accept. She kissed me again then left, closing the door behind her. I just lay there, trying to process what had happened since Kathy had left. It felt like she'd been gone for a long time but, when I glanced at the clock, I realized that we'd just managed to squeeze a lot into the time she had been gone. The house was so quiet that I heard Kathy's car as she was coming down the driveway and continued listening to the sounds of her coming into and through the house. When the bedroom door opened again, I was expecting it this time and was smiling at her as she entered then closed the door again.

"You're not surprised that I'm still here?" I asked as she handed me a coffee then sat on the bed and opened a paper bag.

"I'm happy that you're still here," she said, "but I'm not surprised. I had some time to think while I was gone and I feel like all of the signs were there that you were as into this as I am."

"I absolutely am," I confirmed as she handed me what turned out to be a breakfast sandwich wrapped in wax paper.

"We should probably take this opportunity to talk, though," she said, "before we're naked and too distracted to."

Since the indication was that she didn't regret what we'd been doing and that she was anticipating doing it some more, and I figured it was highly unlikely that she knew what had just happened with Manda, I wasn't concerned about what we needed to talk about.

"One of the things I was thinking about while I was gone," she continued as we ate, "was how to continue this without anything getting weird at work. Can we keep things the same in front of everyone we work with while we're fucking each other in private?"

"I think we'll have to be careful," I replied, "not that we might accidentally start fucking each other in front of everyone. More like so we're not looking at each other differently when other people might notice. I think as long as we both accept that, however we act toward each other at the office, it doesn't change what we want to do to each other in private."

"And you're okay if our relationship is mostly physical?" she asked, "I'm not really looking for a romance; I'm just happy that you seem to enjoy being naked with me and that you've taken care of me so well while we've been naked."

"I feel like it will be easier to keep a purely physical relationship a secret" I said, "than a romantic relationship, anyway."

"Agreed," Kathy replied, "though I would not be against the occasional orgasm at work, as long as we're super careful."

"Okay," I agreed, "I'd be up for giving that a try."

"What about now?" she asked, "Are you 'up for' giving something a try or do you need to wait half-an-hour after eating?"

"You let me get you undressed," I replied, "and you'll see just how up I am."

We finished our breakfast sandwiches and set our coffees on the nightstand, then I pulled her shirt up over her head and tossed it aside. I fondled her boobs through her bra then removed that and fondled them bare before lowering my head to lick and suck her nipples. My cock was rigid already but still hidden under the covers so, to keep it that way as a surprise for her, I had her stand on the bed so I could take her jeans down. Once she'd stepped out of them and was left wearing only her panties, I caressed the front of her panties, causing her to moan, before sliding them down. I was ready to bury my face in her pussy again but she wanted to see my cock so she pulled back the covers while I lay back. She gasped when she saw how rigid I was but, rather than just climbing on and riding me, she wanted to try some other things.

We started out by moving our coats off of the nearby armchair and fucking on that, with her kneeling on the seat and leaning on the back while I took her from behind then me sitting on it and her riding me. We took a shower together, though we didn't fuck in the shower or in the bathroom again, but once we'd dried off I had her pull the royal blue dress from the night before back on without any undergarments then fucked her all over the place wearing just that. We talked about it after we'd both cum and that had been incredibly hot for both of us but I also suggested that fucking her while she was dressed conservatively for work could end up being pretty hot, too. We decided to save that for at the office or after work and that first week after the holiday party we fucked multiple times at the office and it was absolutely hot. I wouldn't say that her work attire, or mine for that matter, was what made it hot but the juxtaposition of the work attire and the desire we had for each other. Plus maybe the possibility, no matter how remote because we were super careful, of getting caught.

There were a few opportunities when Manda wasn't around after work while she was still home on break that we took advantage of by me packing a bag and staying overnight. We did this more often once she'd gone back to school and Kathy even spent the night occasionally at my place. During the weeks that Manda was home from school, she would also sometimes come to my place, hang out with me and my friends and stay overnight. We had to carefully plan those nights so that Kathy wasn't disappointed that I wasn't available to come to her place when Manda wasn't going to be there and also didn't end up suspicious that I was unavailable on nights when Manda also wasn't around. In the end, Manda and I squeezed in as much fun, naked time together as we could manage before she headed back to school while Kathy and I knew that, once she was gone, we'd have a lot more freedom so we were just biding our time, trying to be patient.

12