Quite An Evening Pt. 02

Story Info
A cuckolding couple tries it for the first time at home.
1.9k words
4.23
9.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy Jeanne bows his head down for a bit -seemingly ashamed, but then raises it and smiles back at Annette while compliantly nodding. Sissy crawls towards his wife and then they both proceed to continue pleasing Marcus orally. Annette resumes sucking on Marcus' cock while sissy starts licking and then gently wraps his lips around one of Marcus' balls; swiftly -yet gently- sissy sucks it right into his mouth and tenderly suckles on it. Marcus grunts and moans.

Chloe, now back on her feet and having taken some distance from the action, beholds the scene with a smug expression on her face.

After a while, Annette stops sucking and lets go of Marcus' cock; sissy follows suit and lets go of Marcus' balls. Annette grabs one of sissy's hands, pulling it towards her and placing it right on her pussy. Sissy finds his wife's pussy all soaking wet. Annette grins as she watches sissy's hand damp and gleaming with her cunt juice. Annette then she orders sissy to move over once again and, as sissy crawls away from her and Marcus, she asks Marcus to sit on the bed.

Once Marcus is sitting right on the edge of the bed, Annette first stands in front of him and then proceeds to sit on his cock, which slides right into Annette's wet cunt; right away Annette starts riding his dick. Marcus holds Annette by her waist as she keeps on riding on his cock. Marcus passionately kisses Annette's tits, he also licks and suckles on her nipples. He goes all the way up to meet his lips with Annette's and then lip-locks with her.

Now both laying on the bed, Marcus relentlessly pounds Annette's pussy on almost every pose imaginable. Annette is very much loving every minute of it. She even manages to rub on her perky clit whenever possible.

Sissy Jeanne, on his knees, silently watches as his wife gets fucked hard by another man in their own marital bed. Seemingly, one part of him still wonders about what the hell is wrong with him that he has allowed himself to become a sissy cuckold; and perhaps even more baffling to him, the fact that somehow he enjoys all this.

At some point, Annette is on all fours over the bed and asks Marcus to pause things for a bit, she then calls for her sissy husband, who quickly runs to the call of his wife and stands right beside the bed. Annette commands sissy to remove the butt plug from her anus. Sissy spreads Annette's buttocks apart and then proceeds to remove the butt plug. Annette's butt hole is considerably gaped. She then utters yet another order for sissy to follow -while enticingly wiggling her butt, "Now eat my ass, sissy."

Sissy Jeanne once again complies without hesitation. He gently grabs Annette by her buttocks, spreads them apart and exposes her -still quite gaped- butt hole. For the moment, Marcus simply watches by, but his facial expression tells of a strong desire to eat that ass himself; soon enough he can't help but to say aloud how irresistibly delicious Annette's ass looks to him. Annette simply grins as she hears Marcus and awaits expectantly for sissy's rim job. Sissy sticks out her tongue and dives right into his wife's rear orifice with it. Annette squirms and shakes ecstatically as she moans loudly, all while sissy most diligently eats his wife's ass.

"OH YES! OH YES! OH YES!!! Keep it going like that, sissy! Rim my ass hole real good, get it plenty slippery, get it so damn lubed up that Marcus can slide his cock in right away!" Annette exclaims.

Marcus chuckles and then remarks about if sissy's drool alone would be enough to lube up her ass in order to take his huge dick.

"Dear, when I was in college, anal was so much so my fuckin' specialty that I was pretty sought after just because of that... I took 'em up my bum of all sizes and colors," Annette brags while grinning.

Marcus' eyes bulge in amazement after Annette's statement. He's only able to utter one word, "DAMN!!!"

The rimming continues on for quite some time, right until Annette suddenly tells sissy to stop and move aside.

"Sissy, now you go take care of Marcus' dick. I want that cock all slobbered up -from tip to base- and once it's done, you will lead it right into my ass," Annette commands.

Sissy nods as he grabs Marcus' man meat, briefly strokes it right before gobbling it all up. At times, sissy chokes on that cock, which aids him to slobber all over it quicker. Once that dick is coated with plenty of saliva, sissy does as ordered and leads it into Annette's butt hole. Annette wails as Marcus' cock slides right into her rectum, stretching out her sphincter quite noticeably. Soon enough, Marcus is pounding Annette's rump just as hard as he did her cunt earlier on, perhaps even harder. At one point, Marcus' dick slides out of Annette's ass but she then prevents him from sticking it right back in.

"Sissy..." Annette says, makes a brief pause and then finishes the sentence, "ass-to-mouth."

Marcus is once again astonished by the level of depravity shown by Annette after hearing her utter these words. "Whoa! Annette... A2M? I mean, that kind of shit is like straight out of the nastiest, filthiest porn... Do you really mean that?" he asks while chuckling.

"But of course I do mean it... Come on, sissy! Suck on that dick and savor the taste of your Cuckoldress' ass right off from it. I really wanna see you do it," Annette says.

"Sure thing, Mistress Annette. Right away," sissy replies and then immediately sucks onto Marcus' dick.

"Damn! Lemme tell ya', ladies, this sissy bitch is really something. It's fuckin' amazing," Marcus exclaims.

Both Annette and Chloe cackle almost in unison.

"Marcus, trust me when I say that sissy here is more than capable of doing even nastier shit than ass-to-mouth; the thing is that she has not found out... Yet," Chloe remarks as she cackles some more.

Annette orders sissy to stop sucking on Marcus' cock and move aside. Once again on all fours, Annette turns around and then Marcus promptly puts his dick right back into her gaping rear hole. Annette instructs sissy to place himself below her and eat her pussy all while Marcus keeps on steadily thrusting his rod deep inside her ass.

Sissy starts off by sticking out his tongue, twirling it and licking on Annette's clit in circular motions. Eventually, he wraps his lips around her clit and then gently suckles on it. Sissy then proceeds to lick off the soaking cleft as well, sticking his tongue into her cunt from time to time. Annette is ecstatic getting both orally and anally pleased.

At one point, Annette tells Marcus to hold still while his cock is balls deep in her ass; she then instructs sissy to reach over in order to lick and suckle on Marcus' balls. As expected, sissy complies. Annette then asks Marcus to resume butt-fucking her as sissy is dismissed from his oral duties.

The intense anal session goes on for quite a while, but now Marcus starts to moan and grunt increasingly louder -he even lets out a gasp in between moans and grunts.

"OH SHIT! OH FUCK! I'M GONNA NUT!!!" Marcus yells.

"Do it, Baby! Give me your load, pump it all in! I want my ass cum-filled so bad!... OH YES!!! OH FUCK!!!" Annette says out loud as well.

Marcus lets out a pretty loud grunt as he cums inside Annette's ass. He then slowly pulls his dick out of Annette's ass; some jizz starts oozing out her gaped butt hole, trickling down to her cunt. They both tumble onto the bed, spent.

Annette turns to her sissy husband and gestures him to come over, he complies and then Annette commands him, "Sissy, lick this cum off my pussy and you better not waste even a single drop of it, alright?"

Sissy nods and swiftly sticks out his tongue to lick off the jizz daubing his wife's cunt; he also licks off some cum that has reached down to the back of her thighs as well and even some droplets on her buttocks. Annette quickly points out to some cum spots over the sheets as well and asks sissy to lick those off too, which sissy dutifully does.

With a smug smile on her face, Annette grabs and spreads apart one of her butt cheeks, granting easier access to her cum-leaking bum hole, "Now come and eat what's left of Marcus' load right out of my ass," she demands. Sissy does as told. After sissy has slurped out as much cum from her butt hole as he could, then Annette commands him to kiss her. Annette and her sissy husband lip-lock and engage in cum-swapping for a bit. Annette ends up gulping down what's left of Marcus' load, she licks off her lips and then smiles wickedly.

"That's a good sissy cuck," Annette says to her husband as she keeps on smiling, then continues, "Now go show Marcus some appreciation as well and lick off his cock clean." Sissy obeys his wife's command, so much so that he even manages to catch a few droplets of jizz still dribbling from Marcus' dick on his mouth.

Chloe starts clapping, "Congratulations, sissy. You have completed yet another stage in your training and transformation. Still not quite a sissy cuckold through and through, but you are almost there," she exclaims.

Annette curls over Marcus, who is laying on the bed and resting, and they seem ready to start cuddling, but first Annette lays one of her feet on sissy and then starts pushing him off the bed. "Now get off the bed and back on the floor!" Annette says somewhat scornfully as sissy tumbles off the bed into the floor.

Sissy stays still on the floor; silent, thoughtful.

Chloe approaches to the bed. "This is really growing on you, Annette," she remarks.

"Indeed!!! This was truly marvelous... I mean, this whole cuckolding business has turned out to be way better than I ever imagined it could be, it's so fuckin' great!" Annette exclaims as she flushes and giggles hysterically.

"So what about sissy now?" Chloe asks.

"Well, I think sissy deserves that treat we previously discussed about, given that she pretty much did as what was expected from her tonight," Annette says with wicked smile.

"Yes. She excelled on her duties..." Chloe replies with a grin as well, then continues as she reattaches the leash to sissy's collar, "Well sissy, now we will be leaving the bedroom, your Cuckoldress and her lover surely want some privacy at this time, so off we go."

Chloe and sissy leave the bedroom. Chloe, walking on her feet, leads sissy with the leash, who was ordered to crawl all the way. They return to the room they were previously in. Once inside, Chloe detaches the leash from sissy's collar. Sissy remains on the floor, on his knees, until Chloe orders him to take her dress off. Sissy complies and there it is Chloe standing tall in front of him, wearing only a black g-string and her heels. "Now, about that treat Annette mentioned..." Chloe says.

Next thing sissy knows is that he is getting ass-fucked against a wall by Chloe, who is now wearing a black leather strap-on harness, to which a large and thick black dildo is attached. Sissy lets out pretty sharp wails that can be heard by both Annette and Marcus in the marital bedroom; they chuckle as they keep on cuddling.

---THE END---