Quite Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've never been deep-throated, have you?" Charlotte asked.

He answered, "Nuh uh. So fucking hot."

The brunette said, "I could never do it. Bravo."

When Wendy looked at her neighbor, Charlotte was still playing with herself. In fact, she was getting more serious about it. Despite herself, she watched for a few seconds, strangely fascinated.

"Love to see the rest of you," Nathaniel said while stroking her hair.

Realizing what she was watching caused Wendy's face to burn, but the sexy look on his face when she turned toward him as he spoke once again drowned her shame. On a whim, she leaned forward and half kissed, half sucked the purple head of his cock before standing up.

She'd barely managed to unbutton her jeans before he leaned in and sucked her right nipple. Wendy gasped and trembled from his ministrations, her hands hovering in front of her jeans, their task forgotten. It was as if he instinctively knew just the right pressure to exert on the stiff bud. Not too hard. Not too soft. His tongue tickled her as well. She was in heaven.

His lips were still locked around her nipple when his fingers found her zipper and tugged it down. With the denim parted, he wormed his fingers into the V, and one pressed hard against the damp crotch of her panties. Wendy threw her head back and yelped from the sudden, sharp pleasure.

Nathaniel let her nipple go and kissed her neck instead. "Mmm, you're really wet, aren't you?" he whispered in her ear.

"Oh god yes," she answered in a rush of words.

She ached with need when his finger left her cleft, but it only lasted a moment. His strong hands tugged down on her jeans, sliding them past her hips. The tight-fitting denim caught her panties and pulled them for part of the journey as well. She was left with the upper swell of her ass exposed and her mound barely covered.

His hand slipped behind her bared bottom, and as much picked her up and sat her down on the couch as guiding her to do so. She settled onto the cushion, and he grabbed the legs of her jeans to finish removing them. Once the denim landed on the floor, he leaned over her and lowered himself to her lips.

She felt as if she were floating up to meet him when he kissed her hard. Not only was it a gorgeous young man kissing her, but one whose cock she'd had in her mouth only a couple of minutes before. The latter alone was rare enough in her experience to make her tingle all over. He was still kissing her when his fingers curled beneath her panties.

Wendy lifted her butt, and he made short work of the final barrier between them. He kept his lips pressed to hers, and once the rolled up cotton passed her knees, she took over. Dexterity born of need allowed her to free her legs, though her panties were left dangling from one ankle when he finally broke from the kiss and pulled her knees apart.

He smiled and growled at the sight of her bare-shaven sex, and then glanced at Charlotte.

"Don't mind me," the brunette said, "Get in there and give me a preview of coming attractions."

Wendy's eyes rolled up in her head and a squeaky cry pushed through her tight throat when he did exactly that.

He had it all. Though he was young, it was apparent that he was no novice. His tongue danced over her, making her squirm from the moment he'd slipped between her thighs. On top of that, he had all the energy and enthusiasm of his youth. He knew what he was doing, and he could keep it up for a long, long time.

Her hands settled on the back of his head once the initial shock of pleasure allowed her to do so. She looked down, and the sight of the young man with his bulging muscles between her legs drew out a warbling whimper.

"So, how good is he?" Charlotte asked.

Nathaniel launched a full-frontal assault on her clit just as Wendy turned to answer her neighbor's question. Her eyes widened, her mouth dropped open, and a long, high-pitched groan stole her words.

Her fingers shimmering from teasing her need, Charlotte asked, "I take it that means, very good?"

"Oh yes!" Wendy cried out, as much in response to the gorgeous man between her legs as to her neighbor's question.

Two thick fingers soon joined his wonderful tongue. They slid inside her, stretching her canal, and he quickly proved that he was just as capable with them as his tongue. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had licked her pussy so well. The truth was that she wasn't sure anyone ever had.

Charlotte's voice sounded strained and breathless when she said, "Make her come."

Nathaniel growled and sucked her clit.

Wendy cried out in ecstasy as she rushed toward the edge. His fingers pumped in and out of her at a furious pace while he sucked her pleasure button and rolled it with his tongue. Some tiny part of her not lost in a fog of utter bliss heard the doorbell ring, but it was forgotten as quickly as she noticed it. Her muscles contracted. Her vision narrowed. Her toes curled. She teetered on the edge of the abyss for only a few breaths, though it felt like an eternity. Then she came.

Her scream of release might very well have hurt her ears if she could hear anything other than her thundering heartbeat. She flailed from the electric jolts of ecstasy shooting through her, but Nathaniel held on tight. He continued to lick and finger her climaxing pussy, setting off wave after wave of orgasm. She came and came until she thought she was going to pass out.

It took her several seconds to realize it when he finally relented so she could come down. Wendy gasped for breath, still within the grip of her climax, and forced her eyes open. She saw Charlotte hungrily kissing Nathaniel. The sight of her neighbor tasting her pussy on his lips set Wendy off into another aftershock. The lurch it caused turned her head, and she found herself looking straight at a huge, hard cock.

"Looks like Charlotte has something to look forward to," Jason said as he moved to sit down next to the redhead.

She couldn't help it. Wendy's eyes followed her neighbor's bouncing cock through the journey to her side. She knew how large it was from the picture Charlotte had shown her, but to see it for real was another matter entirely. There was no way she was ever going to take that in her throat. She wasn't entirely sure it would fit in her pussy. It was equally fascinating and frightening at the same time.

"I'd say so," Charlotte said. "I had to pull him off you before you fainted. Now, there's something I've been looking forward to that I can finally enjoy."

She sat down, wrapped her hand around Nathaniel's cock, and pulled him to her waiting mouth.

Jason chuckled and looked Wendy up and down. His crooked smile and the hunger in his eyes made her tremble.

A wet pop sounded and Charlotte said, "Give her a minute to catch her breath, you horndog." She then sucked Nathaniel back between her lips.

"I've been waiting ever since she moved in. I suppose I can enjoy the scenery for a couple of minutes, though. Do you need a drink?"

Wendy shook her head, still too incoherent from her orgasm, and unprepared for the reality of her sexy neighbor sitting naked next to her to trust her voice.

Jason reached out and ran his fingers through her hair. "I guess she told you I have a thing for redheads. You're every bit as stunning naked as I imagined."

That gave her goosebumps. It was all too surreal. He was admiring her, stroking her hair with one hand, and his huge cock with the other. Only one couch cushion away, his wife was blowing another man. From the way Nathaniel was growling, she was doing a damn good job of it, too. Wendy found it difficult to keep her eyes from straying to Jason's cock. No matter how intimidating it was, it was making her mouth water and her pussy ache.

"Feel free. I certainly don't mind," Jason said, and then released his cock, inviting her to replace his hand with hers.

Wendy looked at it, swallowed hard, and then stretched out her hand. Jason leaned back on the couch and sighed, the sound long and deep, as she wrapped her fingers around it. She knew for certain that she'd never touched one so large. He throbbed in her grasp, and that encouraged her to slide her hand up and down his length.

"Oh, I needed that," he groaned.

Soon enough, Wendy had to sit up straighter, in order to get a better grip and stroke him faster. She was recovering from her orgasm, but still not quite ready to do more. A loud series of grunts caught her attention, and she looked over to see Charlotte sucking Nathaniel hard and fast. His face said without a doubt that he was close.

Jason had looked as well, and he said, "I think he's about to come, babe."

Charlotte let out an excited moan around him.

Whether it was the vibrations of her moan or coincidental timing, that was the moment that set Nathaniel off. He let out an explosive, guttural sound as he erupted into the brunette's mouth. She held on tight to the root, keeping him out of her throat, and continued to suck. Wendy could see his manhood pulsing, pumping hot cum into her neighbor's mouth.

Jason's cock throbbed even harder in her hand and oozed a drop of pre-cum. It left little doubt that he was enjoying the show of another man coming in his wife's mouth. That in turn caused a chill to arise between Wendy's legs and shoot out to her extremities. She could hardly believe what she was seeing, but it was turning her on beyond anything she'd imagined.

Charlotte sucked him dry, and only relented when he pushed her away. Even then, she continued to suck until the head audibly popped from between her lips. Nathaniel groaned, and leaned over to support his wobbly legs by planting an arm on the couch. Charlotte moaned and licked her lips.

"Good, babe?" Jason asked.

"Mmm hmm," Charlotte answered. "He had a nice big load built up for me."

"Think I've got a pretty big one building up, too."

The brunette chuckled. "My poor dear hasn't had anything but mouth for three days now. He needs some pussy, and I know you want that cock. I want to watch you fuck him."

Wendy gasped from both those words and the most powerful throb yet from the hard organ in her hand.

"I can't wait to be deep inside you," Jason said, his voice low and full of need.

Her heart skipping a beat, Wendy nodded.

A quiet growl rumbled in Jason's throat as he rose from the couch long enough to pull his knees up on it. Wendy turned and leaned against the arm of the couch. She swallowed hard when he guided one of her legs down to the floor. His cock somehow looked even bigger now that it was closer to where she desperately wanted it.

A hungry grin decorated Jason's face when he slid his hands beneath her other knee and bent it, pushing it against the back of the couch. She drew in a shuddering gasp when he took his cock in hand and edged closer.

"That's it honey," Charlotte cooed.

In her peripheral vision, Wendy could see her neighbor once again masturbating. This time, Nathaniel had slid in behind her. He played with her breasts and kissed the back of her neck as she teased her clit.

It all vanished when the tip of Jason's cock touched her folds.

Wendy whimpered with every stroke of Jason's cock sliding up and down the part of her nether lips. She was soaking wet, and the head of his organ glistened after only a couple of passes.

"Oh," she said in a small voice when the swollen helmet settled against the entrance of her canal.

"Give it to her honey," Charlotte encouraged her husband.

Wendy drew in a breath, saying, "Oh god," as she felt Jason push. Though it only took a second for him to overcome the resistance, it felt far longer to her. When the head popped inside her, Wendy threw her head back and her eyes pinched closed. The scream trying to escape her emerged as little more than a squeak. It felt more like he was shoving a fist inside her than a cock.

"Ah yeah," Jason groaned.

"Feel good, honey?" Charlotte asked.

"Like heaven."

Charlotte then asked, "Do you like it, Wendy?"

Wendy forced her eyes open and stared in stunned fascination at his manhood stretching her. There was still little more than the head inside her, and she already felt pushed to the limit.

"So... So... So big. So fucking big," Wendy stammered.

"Just relax. Let him in. I know you want it," Charlotte said.

That was far easier said than done. Jason shifted his hips back and forth almost imperceptibly, stirring his cock inside her, drawing out a series of whimpers. Still — ever so slowly — she grew accustomed to the invader and felt twinges of an ache from deeper inside her.

The moment her intimate muscles relaxed, he sought those depths.

As before, her head lashed back, thumping into the arm of the couch. She let out a deep-voiced cry and her back arched. She hung suspended as tight as a bowstring for a few heartbeats before her muscles relaxed. When she was able to open her eyes again, they widened in surprise.

He still wasn't even halfway inside her.

Jason moaned and said, "So good."

Wendy could only warble the word, "God!"

The strangest mixture of relief and dismay filled her when the pressure lessened. Jason pulled back, but only a few inches, and then pushed back inside her. Wendy groaned and her hands squeezed the couch cushions. She didn't have a chance to relax before he pulled back and thrust his big cock inside her again.

Wendy moaned, whimpered, growled, and even let out a feral yowl as Jason stroked his cock in and out of her, slowly opening her up. Her head lolled on the arm of the couch beyond any ability to control. On one stroke, she would be staring at his cock, half coated in her wetness. The next, she would find herself looking up at his muscled chest and his intense gaze. The back of the couch. Charlotte masturbating. The ceiling above. They were all nothing more than brief flashes between each penetration.

She had no idea how long she had been squeezing her breasts when she felt him go deeper, clearing the fog in her head, and causing her to loose a shriek. The next thrust was faster, and deeper still. His balls brushed against her as a little more than half of his long, thick cock dived into her depths.

Wendy's face grew warm, and she felt the first electric tingles of an approaching orgasm in her loins. With each quick thrust, the discomfort of taking such a big cock lessened, and the pleasure spiked. He was truly fucking her now, making her breasts quiver.

"Yes. That's it," Charlotte cried out. "Fuck her, honey. Make her come."

Wendy cut her eyes toward the unexpected location of the voice to see her neighbor had moved from the end of the couch to the coffee table. The brunette's gaze was fixed on her husband's cock, and she was rubbing her clit in fast circles. Nathaniel sat next to her with one of her nipples in his mouth. Charlotte's mouth hung open, and her skin was flushed from her breasts to her hairline.

"Yeah, come for me," Jason growled.

She was well on her way. The building orgasm felt different than she was used to, however. Though her clit was tingling, the pressure growing within her was a deeper, hotter ache. It swelled with each thrust, and she began to gasp for air.

Charlotte pleaded, "Yes. Yes. Do it. Come all over his cock."

Wendy's heartbeat raced and time seemed to slow as she rose toward a peak. She could see the muscles working in Jason's body as he drove his cock home. She could smell the scent of her arousal and feel every inch of his hard organ inside her. Her orgasm remained just out of reach, and her hands lashed about as if trying to grasp it, clawing at the couch for thrust after thrust.

Then, at last, she came.

Wendy's back arched and her mouth dropped open in a silent scream. From the coffee table, Charlotte voiced her release with a high-pitched, explosive sound. Jason grunted and froze when Wendy's walls contracted around him.

Impaled on his throbbing cock, Wendy thrashed, thumping her head repeatedly on the arm of the couch. Jolts of ecstasy crashed throughout her body, making her feel as if she was burning up and kissed by a chill wind at the same time. Her voice eventually joined Charlotte's, crying out in beautiful agony.

On and on it went. Just as her senses began to return, Jason pulled free. The sudden void in her depths set her off again. Her legs snapped together and she curled into a ball, gasping between yelps. She didn't even get a chance to settle from that second assault of climax before her eyes fell on Charlotte.

The brunette was on her knees, licking and sucking her husband's pussy-slick cock.

Wendy didn't have enough wits about her to resist her deep, always denied feelings. Seeing her neighbor tasting her and moaning in delight caused another surge of orgasmic energy.

Time lost all meaning as Wendy twitched and quivered in sweet surrender. When it finally ended, it happened so suddenly that she thought she might have passed out. She lay limp on the couch, panting for breath and shivering as she finally settled to earth.

"I'd ask how it was, but I don't think I have to," Charlotte said, and then chuckled.

Wendy could only whimper.

"Honey, go get her something to drink," Charlotte said, and then slapped her husband's ass, shooing him on his way.

Wendy was beginning to catch her breath when Jason returned with a bottle of water from the fridge. His still very hard cock bobbed with his steps, and it was only then that she realized he hadn't come. Nathaniel was likewise hard as he sat on the other end of the couch admiring her post-orgasmic reverie. Charlotte lounged on the coffee table, rubbing a fingertip over one of her stiff nipples.

Jason handed over the water and chuckled when he noticed that her gaze was not on the bottle, but his erection. Wendy drank, and the cool water was like the sweetest nectar. She slowly recovered as she drank half the bottle. The whole while, Charlotte alternately kissed Nathaniel and her husband while slowly stroking their cocks.

Charlotte pulled away from a kiss with Nathaniel, moaned when she saw Wendy put the bottle down, and asked, "Are you ready for more?"

The sight of two rock hard cocks waiting for her set off a shiver. Wendy bit her lip, nodded, and moaned, "Mmm hmm."

Charlotte released the men's erections and gave them both a playful push. Wendy drew in a deep shuddering breath as they approached.

"Honey, sit down and let her ride that cock," Charlotte said as she approached as well.

Wendy was rising before Jason's bottom settled on the cushion. She was absolutely aching and needed his cock inside her that very moment.

"Face away from him," Charlotte suggested, "He can go forever that way."

Wendy quickly adjusted and spun around once she was above Jason on the couch. He moaned and squeezed her ass as she lowered it toward him. Charlotte took her husband's cock in hand and stood it straight up. As soon as Wendy's folds touched the purple head, Charlotte wriggled it into position, and Wendy sank down.

A loud groan rumbled in her throat as Jason's thick cock slid in her to the hilt.

"Mmm, look at that," Charlotte said while caressing her husband's balls. "Nice and full."

"Uh huh," Wendy answered, her voice high and squeaky.

"Now fill her up from both ends."

Wendy swallowed when Nathaniel stepped up onto the couch and his manhood bobbed in front of her, but she took it in hand and guided it into her mouth.

Charlotte remained sitting on the floor, teasing Jason's balls and watching the action close up. Trying to suck Nathaniel's cock while grinding on Jason's proved difficult at first, but after a few seconds, Wendy found her rhythm. Both men offered her deep sounds of pleasure as a reward.

Though she was doing a remarkable job of coordinating her hips and her lips, the concentration required and having it split was affecting her own pleasure. When she tried to reach down to rub her clit, her hand never even reached her folds before she lost her balance. A whimper of irritation escaped her as she braced her hand behind her once more.