Quite Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need an extra hand?" Charlotte asked.

While settling back into position after her falter, Wendy glanced over to see her neighbor holding up two fingers and waving them back and forth. Fear of her repressed desires surged within her, along with an even sharper fear of revealing them, but those fears were quickly overshadowed by need. She could almost feel Charlotte's fingers gliding over her clit, and she wanted it desperately.

"Please," she answered, sounding far more excited than she'd intended. She fought down the embarrassment that arose within her and concentrated on engulfing Nathaniel's cock in her mouth once more.

Only a heartbeat later, Charlotte's fingers were on her button.

Wendy whimpered around Nathaniel's cock, and felt Jason's throb hard inside her. His excited growl indicated he was very much enjoying his wife touching another woman. Nathaniel flat out groaned, "That's so hot," to indicate his approval.

"Just enjoy it and come all over his cock," Charlotte cooed.

In only a few seconds, Wendy was sure that wasn't going to be a problem. Charlotte knew exactly what she was doing. Wendy couldn't have assuaged her need any better than her neighbor, and there was no denying that having another woman do it so well was only enhancing the experience.

Her hips rocked faster, stirring Jason's big cock inside her. Though her mounting pleasure was making it more difficult by the moment to concentrate on Nathaniel's cock, a drop of pre-cum filled her mouth with a burst of flavor. She continued to suck him as best she was able, though her moans and whimpers left him brushing her lips and tongue as often as not.

Charlotte's fingers kept pace with Wendy's hips, and were soon flashing over the redhead's clit. As she ascended toward a peak, Wendy could do little more than halfheartedly stroke Nathaniel's cock and occasionally lap or mouth the head, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Yeah, I want to see you come," Nathaniel growled.

"Ah yeah," Jason agreed.

"Do it. Come for us. Come for us. Come for us," Charlotte encouraged her neighbor.

"Oh g-g-god!" Wendy cried as she neared the pinnacle of pleasure. "Ah! Ah! Oh!" Her mouth hung open after the last loud cry for several violent slams of her hips, and then her orgasm exploded into being.

"Oh, yes! Yes!" Charlotte said while keeping her fingers hard at work.

Wendy screamed and squealed, her hand uncurling from around Nathaniel's cock and her fingers digging into his thigh instead. Jason's hands supported her from behind, and he thrust up into her wickedly, driving her to even higher plateaus. Once again, she was coming harder than she could have ever imagined.

A violent lurch caused Jason's cock to slip free from her. She felt it slap against her buttocks — still very much hard and slippery with her juices. Charlotte relented at that moment, though Wendy's orgasm maintained it's grip on her. She twitched and jerked with every wave of orgasm wracking her body.

Jason easily lifted her and shifted out from under her while she was still coming. Charlotte didn't waste a moment and engulfed her husband's cock in her mouth. Seeing her neighbor sucking her pussy juice from his cock a second time set Wendy off into another round of ecstasy.

The shockwaves took their sweet time to ebb, and she was still gasping for breath when Charlotte released Jason's cock with a final slurp. The brunette then gestured and said, "Nathaniel, won't you help her sit up so she can have another drink of water?"

The younger man did exactly that, his strong hands easily pulling her back and resting her against the couch, where she continued to tremble and pant. Jason pulled his wife up for a kiss while Nathaniel grabbed the water bottle, waiting until Wendy had the coordination to reach for it.

When she did, the only thought that would form in her head was, They're both still hard!

Charlotte sent her husband to the fridge for another bottle while Wendy slowly sipped. The brunette then sat down next to her neighbor while Nathaniel sat on the opposite side, admiring her in the post-orgasmic glow.

"I hope you don't mind me sucking him clean. I just couldn't help myself," Charlotte said.

The memory set off a chill and a quake that ran all through Wendy's body.

A sly, knowing smile spread across the brunette's face and she said, "I don't think you minded at all, did you? I saw how you were looking at me. I was watching."

"I..." Wendy couldn't think of a thing to say as she blushed.

"It's okay. You don't have to say it. I know. I was there once myself." Charlotte closed her eyes for a moment, moaned, and added, "I have to say that you taste so good on his cock."

Wendy stiffened and shivered from those words, and then finally found her voice. "I've never even thought about anything with another woman. Not really."

Charlotte smiled and said, "Because you wouldn't let yourself. It gets easier over time once you accept it."

As far as Wendy was concerned, it was getting a little too easy, a little too quickly. She was finding her eyes drawn to her neighbor's body and her thoughts wandering to what the brunette might taste like.

Jason returned and Charlotte stood up. She moved out of the way, let him put the water bottle down, and then said, "Relax. Catch your breath. I'll keep them nice and hard for you until you're ready."

Wendy wasn't sure she was going to be ready for more any time soon. She felt as weak as a kitten. She drained the last of the first bottle and reached with an unsteady hand for the second.

Charlotte sat down on the coffee table while the two men moved in on either side of her. She moaned as she took their cocks in hand and began to stroke. "I can't wait for my turn," she said to Nathaniel, and then kissed the head of his cock. "And I've missed you, honey." She gave her husband a peck on his glans as well. "For now, I'll just have to live vicariously, I guess."

Wendy drank slowly, unable to keep her eyes off the scene in front of her. Charlotte stroked the two erections and teased them with her mouth. She gave Jason a brief, sloppy head job, then turned to lick Nathaniel's balls. She lapped him from root to tip, tongued the head, and then turned to do the same to her husband. Despite the workout she'd already received, Wendy felt the first tickle of fresh wetness gathering between her legs.

"You know you want them," Charlotte said, and then sucked Nathaniel between her lips. When she released him, she turned back toward her husband, saying, "You want them to make you come again." She gave Jason a suck and twisted back toward Nathaniel. "You want to make them come."

The brunette continued to lick and suck as she poured on the encouragement. "They're so hard for you. They're throbbing. They can't wait to be deep inside you. Can't wait to feel you come for them."

The tingle between Wendy's legs intensified, and she breathed faster. Though it was just a twinge at first, an aching need was building in her depths despite already coming more times than she could remember in a day.

Charlotte continued, "Can't wait to come for you. So much hot cum waiting to explode for you. In your mouth. Or on your tits. Or on your ass. Wherever you want it. They want to give it to you. Where do you want it?"

Caught up in her growing need and her neighbor's sexy encouragement, Wendy answered in a husky voice, "Inside me."

The men both growled and Charlotte moaned. "What do you think, boys? Would you like to fill her up?"

They both answered almost simultaneously, "Fuck yeah."

Charlotte fixed her gaze on Wendy and said, "Are you ready for them to make you come and fill you up?"

The words tumbled from Wendy's lips as she turned and reclined on the couch, "Oh god yes!"

The brunette let out a moaning chuckle, released Nathaniel's cock, patted him on the ass, and said, "Go make her come and then give her a hot load." She then told her husband, "You get sloppy seconds."

"Fine with me," Jason said as he grabbed a handful of his wife's hair and pulled her toward his erection.

Nathaniel's eyes were alight as he approached with his erection bouncing. Wendy pressed one knee against the back of the couch and sat her other foot on the floor, parting her legs in invitation. The young man accepted with enthusiasm.

Charlotte's lips slipped from her husband's cock and she said, "Somebody's eager. It's the first time he's ever had sex without a condom, and now he gets to come inside you too."

Though Nathaniel was already settling into position with his cock in hand, Wendy parted her nether lips and said, "Give it to me."

She didn't have to ask twice.

They both groaned as his cock sank into her depths. Already stretched by Jason's large member, he had little trouble penetrating her balls deep. Not that it detracted at all from the feeling of his hard young cock.

"God, your pussy is so hot and wet," Nathaniel said as he pumped his hips.

Wendy moaned from the delightful sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her and said, "So much better without the condom, isn't it?"

He answered with an emphatic, "Fuck yeah."

Wendy looked over her breasts and whimpered at the sight of his glistening cock vanishing inside her. The young, muscular body attached to that cock further heightened her arousal. She pressed two fingers over her clit and began to rub.

Nathaniel said, "Yeah, play with it."

"You like that?"

"So hot," he answered.

Wendy rubbed her clit, her eyes roaming over Nathaniel's body. In her peripheral vision, she could see her neighbor stroking and sucking Jason's cock. It was all so unbelievably arousing. Nathaniel set a steady pace, burying his cock inside her, and then pulling back until the head almost slipped free. Subtle shifts of his stance changed the angle he was penetrating her every so often, demonstrating skill beyond his years once more.

In short order, Wendy's fingers were flashing over her clit. Though she'd already come three times, she was well on her way to a fourth. "Faster!" she begged.

Nathaniel was happy to oblige.

His balls slapped against her, and loud claps sounded every time their flesh collided. Wendy's breasts bounced from the power of his assault, and her fingers were a blur. Pained-sounding, desperate cries escaped her with every thrust as she slipped ever closer to sweet oblivion.

His voice tight, Nathaniel growled, "Come for me."

Wendy squealed, "Don't stop!"

"Fuck! Come for me. Come for me," Nathaniel encouraged her from between his clenched teeth.

So close! Wendy mentally screamed, though the actual words never emerged amidst her increasingly loud cries. Every thrust pushed her torturously closer to orgasm. Her hand was faltering as her wrist grew stiff, further delaying her climax. She fought to keep her hand moving, her cries taking on an even more whining quality as she mentally pleaded for release.

Then, Nathaniel tightly grabbed her leg and leaned forward. The unexpected change caused the orgasmic energy within her to swell and pushed her over the edge. A high-pitched moan of incalculable relief escaped her as she came, the sound transforming into a shriek the next time Nathaniel's cock slammed into her.

She was still writhing from the first wave of orgasm when he spit out the words, "Gonna come!"

His next four or five thrusts drove her ass deep into the couch cushion, and then he roared.

Wendy stiffened and clawed at the cushions when he swelled and pulsed inside her. Her orgasm spiked even higher from the knowledge that he was shooting her full of hot young cum. He growled and gasped, pumping his hot cream into her depths as she continued to come.

The shock of him jerking free of her tightly clenched canal caused Wendy to suck in a noisy gasp of air. Time again dropped into slow motion as she watched him stumble back, trailing strands of their mingled juices. Behind him, Charlotte was sucking and stroking her husband's cock at a furious pace. When the brunette saw Nathaniel pull free, she released Jason's cock and slid down to the floor.

Wendy let out a loud whimper when the brunette told her husband, "Your turn. Fill her full of cum."

A sharp pang of climax shot through her, forcing her eyes closed for a moment. When they opened, it was just in time to see Charlotte take Nathaniel's cock in her mouth to suck it clean and Jason kneeling on the couch in front of her. Before her orgasm-fogged brain could process that information, he was inside her.

Wendy shrieked as Jason's cock slid into her cum-filled pussy, making a flatulent sound. She caught just a glimpse of his face before her eyes pinched closed. His wife had apparently pushed him to the edge, but never let him come, if his expression was any indication. Her breaths emerged as warbling groans with each slam of his hips. Explosive growls passed his lips with every thrust as well.

After only a few strokes, she dimly heard him shout, "Here it comes!"

Caught in the grip of another orgasmic shockwave, she couldn't manage even a squeak when he erupted inside her.

Wendy was near senseless as she flailed uncontrollably, pinned to the couch by Jason's pulsing cock. Nathaniel had already come once. Jason hadn't. A full day's pent up cream flooded her depths, mingling with her wetness and Nathaniel's cum.

She just kept coming.

The moment Jason pulled free, she could feel a glob of cum well up from her gaped canal. Convulsive jerks wracked her body as it slid down the curve of her buttock and dripped onto the couch. Despite her dim vision, she could see Charlotte sucking Jason clean for the third time. She was only beginning to drift down from that new height when a hand settled on her thigh.

The world snapped back into startling clarity when Charlotte lowered her mouth to Wendy's cum-filled pussy.

Fear and shock overwhelmed her orgasm for a moment as Wendy's gaze locked on the brunette lapping her pussy. Wendy watched in stunned fascination for a few heartbeats, and heard her neighbor moan. Then, a dam somewhere inside her broke. Her quivering fingers twined into Charlotte's tresses.

Charlotte's next moan was far louder.

Wendy felt strangely disconnected from herself as she held her neighbor against her pussy, watching the brunette eagerly lick her. Charlotte lapped up the abundant cream that ran like a river from her neighbor's canal, but didn't neglect Wendy's clit, either. Her tongue was just as talented as her fingers.

Despite the claws of her previous orgasm still holding on tight, Wendy came again.

Her weak scream sounded hollow and distant in Wendy's ears. Her vision went dark, leaving her staring at dim, gloomy shapes. Nevertheless, her fingers fisted into Charlotte's hair, holding her neighbor tightly against her sex. The orgasm was intense — almost painful — and despite lasting for only a few seconds, felt as if it held her in its talons for hours.

After that, everything was fragments. A flash of Charlotte's smiling face, her lips and chin shimmering with wetness. The sound of the men groaning their approval. An unexpected kiss that tasted of cum and her pussy, which she returned eagerly — if clumsily.

By the time she'd recovered enough for time to resume it's normal flow, Nathaniel was pulling on his shirt and Jason was buttoning up his pants. Wendy panted for breath and shivered from the final twinges of her orgasm while she watched them dress. Charlotte — still naked — kissed them both as she sent them on their way, and then settled onto the couch, where she caressed Wendy's leg.

"Back with me?" Charlotte asked after a minute or so.

"Not sure," Wendy answered between pants with lips that weren't forming the words particularly well.

Charlotte chuckled. "I hope I didn't go too far. I just saw you all full of cum and..." She trailed off, shuddered, and then finished, "Couldn't help myself again."

Though Wendy's face warmed, she bit her lower lip and shook her head.

Charlotte let out a long, excited moan. "I remember my first time. I'm so glad I got to be yours. Don't think it's going to be the last, either. I'm going to go grab a towel. We made a bit of a mess."

Wendy found her eyes following the brunette's bottom as Charlotte walked around the couch. Of all the fantasies that had been fulfilled in the last couple of hours, it was the one she didn't even know was within her that was the most intense.

Her neighbor was right, it wouldn't be the last time Charlotte was between her thighs. Despite her exhaustion, her mouth watered at the thought of returning the favor.

Wendy lifted a weak arm and found the strength to pull herself up against the back of the couch. As she straightened, she gasped. Cum dribbled down from her depths, seeking escape, which it did. Wendy slipped two fingers into it as it welled up from inside her, and brought the digits to her lips.

"Mmm," Charlotte moaned as she approached with a towel from the kitchen. "Tastes good, doesn't it?"

Wendy moaned an affirmative sound, and then chuckled as she pulled her fingers out of her mouth. She then dipped them back into the semen still oozing out of her canal.

"They really filled you up," Charlotte remarked. "Want to share?"

Wendy was a little less surprised at how enthusiastically she nodded her answer.

It took a couple of minutes for them to gather up the river of mingled cum. Charlotte finished the job by devilishly leaning in to lick up the remnants with a broad stroke of her tongue. Wendy almost held her there, but the arousal set off an uncomfortable sting from her overworked pussy, and she thought better of it.

The mischievous smile on her neighbor's face indicated that she knew what Wendy was thinking.

Charlotte blotted the semen, pussy juice, and saliva spatters as best she was able. Despite the mess on her new couch, Wendy couldn't have cared less. Making it had been more than worth it.

The brunette sat down when she finished her work, and let out a long, satisfied sigh. She then said, "Jason's usually a little grumpy at night this time of the month. Not that I can blame him. I think he'll be in a good mood tonight. Thanks."

Wendy had to laugh at the absurdity of that. Her neighbor was thanking her for fucking her husband. She was still laughing when she said, "You're welcome."

Charlotte laughed as well. "I'm serious, though. Up for fucking him again tomorrow? I know it probably isn't anything you want to think about right now, but by tomorrow night..."

Wendy knew that even if she was walking bowlegged up until that very second, she wasn't going to pass up the chance to have Jason's cock — and cum — inside her again.

"I suppose I could help you out," she answered, doing her best to sound nonchalant about it.

"That's quite neighborly of you."

They both burst into laughter.

****

Hope this ticked all the right boxes for you. As always, take a moment to vote, as that's the quarter in my tin cup as a free author. Comments and favorites are certainly most welcome as well.