Revenge of the Bikini Cheerleaders!

Story Info
A beach hunk is seduced into revenge by five slutty teens.
26.3k words
4.85
48k
106
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Usual Disclaimer Time: All the characters in this story are 18 years old or older, and since we're living in the wide wonderful world of porno-land here, where clichés roam free and things might get a little unrealistic from time to time, please remember it's all in good fun.)

(Author's Note: This story is my entry to the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023 at Literotica. While it references characters and places from my ongoing Senior Year Memories series, this is a STANDALONE spin-off story created for this contest that does not require any knowledge of the series to enjoy; I'm trying to make it its own fun thing and aim to provide all necessary context. So, while some details will be familiar to longtime readers, it is meant to be accessible to newcomers as well.

Further, I want to thank my readers who helped select the story's cast, as well as congratulate my reader Hugh. for suggesting the name of the male lead (which I drew out of a hat, among other suggestions). As always, I want to give special thanks to fellow Literotica author Lil_kitty for her excellent work as my editor and acting as a second set of eyes on this chapter, and for letting me know what did and didn't work; if you get a chance, please check out her work and drop some stars if you enjoyed, she writes some very hot and fun stories.)

***

It was late August, well past the point anyone would consider the "glory days" of summer, and certainly a less than ideal day to go to the beach. The heat was oppressive rather than exciting, threatening to tip over into a miserable triple digit temperature any moment now. In spite of this, the beach was packed with people, families with screaming kids, elders who lived at the beach and had skin that looked like well-cured leather, and the younger hardbody crowd trying desperately to impress anyone, yet more often than not going on ignored.

No, it may not have been a good day to go to the beach, but all of these were elements that Dexter Markes could have overlooked if the cards had lined up right. It was hot, to be sure, but the water looked fine, and a lot of the women prancing about in their swimsuits were worth drooling over. The handsome, 21-year-old college student had always had a way with the ladies in the past, and it wouldn't have taken a lot of work for him to get a number or two, and maybe even seal the deal with a little luck. If he had had that kind of freedom, this would have easily been a *great* day to go to the beach.

He didn't have that freedom, however.

No, today, like much of this summer really, Dexter was a *chaperone*. He had to be the responsible one, all because of his little sister, Deirdre.

Fucking Deirdre.

Looking up from his phone on their loose collection of beach towels, Dexter shifted the angle of the beach umbrella to better ensure his spot in the shade, and made sure once again to check on the pile of purses that Deirdre and her noisy fucking friends had tossed at his feet, asking him to keep an eye on them while they went to go do... well, whatever it was a bunch of incoming high school senior bitches did for fun. Currently that fun seemed to involve having taken over someone else's volleyball net and playing some very poor volleyball, prancing and shrieking and generally thinking they were a lot cuter than they actually were.

Alright, so, some of Deirdre's friends might have been a *little* cute, but that was beside the point.

For what felt like the millionth time today, Dexter sighed and shook his head.

Though all of this misery could have been predicted, that didn't mean it was right, but that was kind of how things had always gone in the Markes family, hadn't it?

Dexter was the eldest of two children, but the fact that his parents had wanted a daughter was apparent enough when Deirdre got treated like the golden fucking child no matter what he did. Him graduating near the top of his class at Blair Valley High School didn't matter nearly as much as the entire family supporting Deirdre at every dance recital. Becoming captain of his school's football team and earning a full ride scholarship to the college of his choice didn't compare to Deirdre just barely making the senior cheer squad. Taking the summer off, he had hoped that he might be able to get some congratulations out of his parents for all of his achievements at school in the midst of his relaxation, and instead he was forced to act as the personal chauffeur for Deirdre and her ever-changing group of equally shrill and entitled friends at all hours of the day, and getting all the shit whenever something didn't go perfectly.

And now, when he would have liked some time to swim and flirt, he was parked on their towels, watching a pile of purses and hoping his phone battery would last as long as it would take a bunch of teenaged girls to get bored of being bitches to everyone around them.

Fuck, was this gonna be a long day.

"You wind up looking any more miserable, you're gonna make me sad."

A girl dropped down onto the towel in front of him. A slender 5'9", she seemed the very definition of a pale redhead, with flaming red hair cut short, and bright blue eyes behind a pair of large, nerdy glasses. Her body looked anything but nerdy, however, as she had the tight build of a dancer, with a nice ass, and firm C-cup tits, all put on display with her bright magenta bikini.

Taking in her pale, freckled skin, and feeling a gentleman, Dexter offered, "Well, I'm less miserable now; join me in the shade so you won't have any misery to tend to yourself later?"

The girl put a hand to her chest and smiled a broad, goofy smile that he couldn't help but find charming. "Well, thank you! I think I'll do that!"

The girl slid over next to him, hunkering down in the shade and looking up at Dexter appreciatively. "I'm actually covered head to toe in sunblock, but if I find a cute guy I want to get to know better while I'm out and about, I'll take any excuse I can to get close, especially if shade's involved."

She was pleasantly giggly, and definitely on the hot side of cute. Her body language was promising, as she leaned toward him ever so subtly and seemed to angle herself in such a way that he got the best possible view of her. As a guy who had been with his fair share of women, he was getting nothing but encouraging signs from this mystery redhead, enough to make him smile welcomingly.

Alright, maybe this day wouldn't be a complete waste after all.

"Dexter," he said in introduction, nodding her way. "Dexter Markes."

The girl somehow managed to broaden her smile, giving him the slightest bow in greeting. "Sasha Pearl, pleased to meet ya."

"Charmed," Dexter replied, offering a partial bow in return.

Sasha continued smiling pleasantly, leaning ever so slightly toward him, but keeping a respectable, maybe even *teasing* distance. He would have liked it if she'd gotten closer, and it looked like even she would have been interested in the same, but right now they were dancing the dance of various social niceties, and there were a few more steps before closer would be appropriate.

Thankfully, Dexter knew this dance well. "So, you here all by yourself?"

"No, out with some friends, celebrating our last days before school starts up by making a beach weekend of it..." Sasha replied, biting her lip and looking around as if in search for them. "They're around here somewhere, but since I don't like being alone, and it looks like you don't like being alone, I thought we could both enjoy not being alone together."

He'd heard worse pickup lines. "Well, I thank you for all of your consideration for my wellbeing."

"My pleasure," she replied, biting her lip again. "So, is your day absolute, complete and utter unsalvageable misery, or have you at least managed some fun so far?"

Dexter laughed. "Mostly misery, but I've had my fun. Plenty of people watching opportunities from this vantage point, of course, and I got a little time in the water before I was made to park here."

"I see," Sasha continued, darting her eyes to the side. "So, are you some kind of thief, or something?"

"Huh?" he asked, before realizing that her attention was on the purses at the edge of the collection of towels. "Oh, those! No, ha, not a thief."

This only seemed to make Sasha more curious. "So, you're here with your girlfriend, or something?"

Dexter laughed again. "No, I'm not that lucky... just here with my miserable little sister and her friends."

She nodded, understanding.

"So that's what's got you looking so forlorn?" Sasha proposed.

"Pretty much, but the day's improving quickly," he said, eyeing her up and down again. She was a tight little number, he had to give her that, landing in that comfortable zone between hot and nerdy that he'd found often indicative of a girl who's secretly a freak in the sheets.

Sasha eyed him in a similar appraising capacity, and dressed as he was in only swim trunks, he knew he gave a fair bit to look at. A gym rat when he wasn't playing football or baseball at school, he was a muscular 6'0", with a handsome face, chiseled jaw, and blue eyes that more than one girl had called steely. His dark hair was more unkempt than usual by the beach, but if Sasha minded, she didn't let it show. She quickly assessed his pluses and minuses, and didn't seem to find too much to complain about over the playing cards (the dead man's hand, to be precise) tattooed on his right shoulder, or the prominent scar on his chin he got from a fall off a bicycle some years back.

If anything, looking at those seemed to make her like what she saw all the more.

"You're pretty quick with those lines," she replied, playful.

"I've got some experience," he shot back easily. "That a problem?"

"Oh, hardly. Experience is usually a good thing, and you hardly radiate trouble, so, if I were doing even a cursory examination, I'd rule that you don't even have a hint of red flag to you. While some girls might enjoy a flag or two, I don't, so, that definitely works in your favor," Sasha replied.

She had an easygoing playfulness that Dexter rather liked, and combined with her body... well, if he wasn't stuck here with Deirdre and her friends, he would have done everything he could to get Sasha somewhere private for some fun.

He smirked, replying in his smoothest tone, "Well, this day keeps improving by the minute."

"Pretty sure I could improve it even faster," Sasha said, looking down at his trunks, seemingly appraising his bulge. "Like I said, I'm here with my friends, bunch of beautiful, unaccompanied, 18-year-old high school cheerleaders, and even with all that going for us, this day's kinda falling apart. Beach is a little crowded, day's a little too hot, and some of the people here... well, anyway, you mind if I invite my friends over so we can all improve each other's days?"

Admittedly, Dexter looked around quickly, wanting to make sure he wasn't being filmed for a prank, or about to be robbed (since, come on, this *did* feel too good to be true), but not seeing anything suspicious, and not getting that kind of vibe off of Sasha, he said, "Sure, what the hell?"

Sasha looked around the crowded beach, before raising her hand and waving, calling out, "Gwen! Brooke! Over here!"

A pair of blondes approached through the crowd, and though both of them had that same kind of dancer's body look as Sasha, they couldn't have looked more different from one another.

The first was lithe and petite and nearly as pale as Sasha. Her face was angular and elvish, with pointed features and big green eyes, her shoulder-length blonde hair bouncing on either side of her face in a pair of matching pigtails bound up with hot pink hair ties. She looked bubbly and cute and energetic, smiling brightly and rocking the hell out of a bright pink bikini with a barely-there skirted bottom. While her A-cup tits may not have normally gotten his attention, her bubbly confidence seemed to fit them well, and even with her slight skirt, Dexter could tell she had a nice, round butt. She practically bounced on her feet as she approached enthusiastically, only adding to her cute appeal.

The other girl was tanned, and carried a considerably worse attitude, her full lips curled in a sneer. Long, dirty blonde hair trailed down her back, with stray locks framing her gorgeous face and ample chest. Her eyes were a warm brown in color, but couldn't have looked colder or angrier, accentuated by slightly too makeup (much like the rest of her face for that matter). Dexter knew plenty of girls like her, and also knew that he wouldn't have chosen to spend time with her if he didn't have to... but her body was pretty damn convincing. Large and full D-cup tits and a luscious ass were barely held in by her tight, American flag patterned bikini, a trashy cherry on top of the trashy look she'd cultivated well.

She sauntered with a slow, arrogant superiority, with a nice rock to her hips and her tits held high, reminding Dexter why he sometimes enjoyed bitchy, trashy girls like her.

"Well, like, hi there!" the pigtailed blonde exclaimed, waving lightly to Dexter. "My name's Brooke!"

Her voice was high and sweet and every bit as energetic as he would have imagined on seeing her at a glance.

"Dexter," he said, grinning slightly.

"Cool!" Brooke replied, dodging under the shade of the umbrella and sitting right down on Dexter's lap.

To say he was surprised would have been putting it lightly. Though she hardly weighed anything, her sudden presence on his lap added a certain unexpected distraction, especially as she giggled and eyed him hungrily.

"Ooh, he's so totally hot," Brooke squealed, flashing a thumb's up to Sasha before turning her attention back to Dexter. "This isn't, like, inappropriate or anything to you? I know I can get a teensy bit overenthusiastic sometimes and don't want to cross any boundaries if you've got them, but if you don't, please, like, know, that I'm all kinds of happy to keep sitting here in your lap! It's so comfy!"

She swung between ditzy and a friendly, caring tone so quickly it almost gave Dexter whiplash, but he was together enough to reply, "No boundaries have been crossed."

"Yay!" Brooke exclaimed, leaning in to peck him on the cheek.

Again, the thought that this might be some kind of setup grew in his mind, but at this point he wasn't really in a position to care, especially as Brooke began wiggling her ass against him gently, ostensibly to get comfortable, but the way she kept pressing against his hardening cock made it clear that she might have been interested in a little more than that. The way she looked up at him, he knew it was thoroughly intentional, and he couldn't complain.

She did have an exceptional butt, after all.

With some pleasant confusion in his eye, he turned back to Sasha.

Sighing with amusement, Sasha explained, "Brooke's... affectionate."

"I can tell," Dexter replied, eyeing the blonde minx in his lap appreciatively.

"And what am I?" the blonde with the bad attitude, Gwen, responded as she sat down on the towels, looking at Dexter, Sasha and Brooke. She made no effort for the shade, yet sat down with enough unearned confidence that you might have thought you were looking at a queen sitting on her throne.

"Bitchy yet delightful?" Sasha suggested.

Gwen did not seem to like this answer very much, so Sasha quickly added, "My friend?"

This answer didn't seem to satisfy her much, either, but it did remove some of the active hostility from her face, for a few moments at least.

Still, Gwen's resting bitch face looked decidedly less resting as she turned her attention to Dexter. "So, how do you know those bitches from Blair Valley High?"

"Oh, come on, Gwen, don't, like, be so *totally* mean," Brooke replied, before turning her attention back to Dexter to explain, "She doesn't mean to be so mean; she just finds a certain kind of safety in bitchiness and ignorance that, while I can't, like, totally condone it, I can understand as a defense mechanism for someone who's had some intense negative experiences with people before."

Gwen scowled. "That's not true... I'm mean 'cause I wanna be, 'kay?"

Brooke rolled her eyes playfully. "What-ever!"

Undeterred, Gwen leaned toward the others. Though her posture was certainly hostile, the fact that this position certainly showed off her impressive cleavage certainly didn't hurt Dexter's attention.

"And now you're making me repeat myself! You know how much I fucking hate repeating myself, Brooke!" Gwen said, anger rising, before she turned this back to Dexter. "Like I said, how the fuck do you know those Blair Valley bitches?"

He could tell that the bustier blonde definitely meant her point, but that didn't make any of this make any more sense to him. "I'm kinda starved for context here."

Sasha sighed, scooting slightly closer to Dexter and Brooke as she explained, "Right, I guess you would be. Well, you *do* know those Blair Valley girls, right?"

As someone who seemed easygoing, Sasha was trying to keep the hostility from her voice, but it was undeniably there. Dexter knew he might have to tread lightly if he wanted to keep his options open.

He nodded. "I wouldn't say I *know* them all, exactly... I'm just their ride to the beach and 'chaperone' if my parents have anything to say about it. I know one of them. My little sister, Deirdre."

Sasha and Brooke winced at the mention of the name.

Even Gwen's face seemed to soften some when he said that, as she sympathetically replied, "I'm sorry."

Dexter smirked. He was beginning to like these girls more with every passing moment.

"Thanks," he replied, chuckling softly. "She is... well, she's Deirdre. I manage, sometimes, and am glad I go to college out of town the rest of the time. Though I still don't fully see what that has to do with anything... why, did she mess with you?"

This seemed likely. Deirdre had always had a jealous streak and a poorly regulated temper. It, along with her looks, had allowed her to become a queen bee of sorts at school, but had also gotten her into a lot of fights with other girls she felt threatened by. Of course, Dexter and Deirdre's parents had always managed to get her out of any serious trouble, since she really could do no wrong in their eyes, and she would always find a way to get into some new trouble again.

Starting something outside of Blair Valley was a new escalation for her, though, and one that annoyed Dexter greatly, since any trouble she got in, he'd almost certainly be blamed for.

"Kinda, sorta..." Brooke replied, wiggling her butt against Dexter's lap again. "Oh, who am I kidding, she totally messed with us."

"The bitch fucked with us is more like it," Gwen replied, moistening her lips and balling her fists. "She picked the wrong girls to fuck with, lemme tell ya..."

Sasha reached over, grabbing her friend by the wrist calmingly, and even though it seemed like she did so with difficulty, Gwen soon unballed her fists and let out a sigh.

"Easy, Gwen," Sasha said, turning her attention back to Dexter. "Though she's not wrong, we really *are* best not to fuck with... but you wanted context, so here's the context. Gwen and Brooke and I, and our friends Kaitlyn and Addison who are around here somewhere, we didn't go looking for trouble, truly we didn't. Even Kaitlyn and Gwen were on their best behavior today, and they're usually looking for trouble!"

"Hey!" Gwen exclaimed.

Sasha shrugged. "What? It's true. But today, our only crimes in this case are that we're also cheerleaders, that we just so happen to look better than Deirdre and her friends, and that we attend Regan Hills High School."

123456...8