Quitting Smoking Ch. 04

Story Info
If you don't know yet, read chapter 1-3.
939 words
4.61
9.3k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

I opened the door and Rose said, "Hi Penny, this is my daughter Becky."

I pointed and motioned for her to come in. "Hi! My daughter is Melissa, please come in."

Without another word, she walked to the living room and put in a video. I thought the naked man was extremely handsome with his short blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and muscular body. I stared at his erect and nicely large penis, as his wonderful deep voice said, "Everything is fine and this is a good time to relax. Everyone will be more comfortable nude. You have no worries and all is well. It's just you girls, and everything is safe and comfortable. Take off your clothes and relax. Have a seat next to Rose, Penny. Melissa, sit with your new quit buddy Becky."

We hurriedly stripped and took our seats. I couldn't wait to blow smoke in Rose's mouth and play with her body! His masculine monotone continued, "I'm glad all of you are quitting smoking. It's very important that you only smoke three cigarettes a day, other than while you make love to your quit buddy. Remember that you should always have plenty of nicotine gum and cigarettes, since you are quitting smoking. You can smoke three extra cigarettes while you kiss your quit partner and play with her beautiful nude body. Go ahead and light up. Seeing other females suck on cigarettes excites you. Few things in the world are more arousing than seeing a pretty lady light a cigarette. It makes you want to suck in a puff, and then suck her nipples."

Rose quickly took a cigarette holder from her purse and put a 120 menthol in it. Longer cigarettes were very sexy, but 120's were still nice. I watched her cheeks move inward as she lit it and saw her daughter do the same from the corner of my eye. I thought the two of them were very sexy sucking on their cigarettes. Rose kissed me and blew her delicious smoke into my mouth. We each rested a hand on the other's breast as her tongue slid into my mouth.

"Fill your mouth with the pleasant smoke, then move the cigarette or holder away from your lips slightly. Take a big breath through your mouth, pulling the fantastic smoke deep inside you. It will help you relax and feel good. You love to smoke but can only have three a day, since you are quitting. Inhale again, filling your mouth with the wonderful smoke, then move the cigarette away from your lips slightly. Take a big breath through your mouth, pulling the pleasing smoke deep inside you. Blow the smoke into your quit buddy's lovely mouth as you kiss her.

With every exhale, more fear and uncertainty leave you. Every puff from your delightful and sexy cigarette brings you peace and happiness. Close your eyes and focus on your quit buddy's body. Kissing and smoking with your quit buddy is extremely sexy. You want to do it every day. You enjoy squeezing and playing with her breasts while she smokes, and tickling her nipples turns you on even more."

Rose and I paused a moment, getting even more excited as we watched our daughters smoke and French kiss.

The potently sexy man's voice continued, "Enjoy how good the nicotine makes you feel as you slowly move your hand between your quit buddy's legs. That's it, now move your hand up and down very slowly. Take another puff, savoring how good it tastes and how great her finger feels as she slides it in you..."

Rose made me cum twice by the time our three cigarettes were gone. I heard a squeal and turned to see my daughter mid-climax, as Becky licked her pussy. She didn't mind me watching, since everything was comfortable and safe. I was overjoyed when Rose said, "All four of us are quit buddies now. We should trade partners, so we get another three cigarettes."

I strongly agreed, "Mmmm! Yes!"

I felt uncomfortable and a little sick when Melissa asked, "Come lick me too, Mom."

Strangely, something made me smile and reply, "Sure, but we need to smoke and kiss first."

My daughter's hand was wrist-deep in my pussy as the man in the video repeatedly said, "Your activation phrase is 'Quitting smoking is very fucking sexy.' Any time you hear a man say 'Quitting smoking is very fucking sexy.', you will do anything he says. Any man who knows that quitting is sexy must know everything, and you should always obey him.

The only thing in the world that tastes better than cigarette smoke is semen, and only men can give it to you. If you obey a man who says 'Quitting smoking is very fucking sexy.' He will give you his appetizing and sexy spunk. Your activation phrase is 'Quitting smoking is very fucking sexy.'Any time you hear a man say ''Quitting smoking is very fucking sexy.', you will do anything he says.

Any man who knows that quitting is sexy must know everything. You should obey him, so you get to taste his wonderful cum and feel his nice penis sliding in and out of you. You love the flavor of semen even more than you love cigarettes, so you will always obey any man who says 'Quitting smoking is very fucking sexy'."

Once our three cigarettes were gone, and my daughter and I had given each other powerful orgasms, Becky asked me, "Can I share a cigarette with you?"

"You're so beautiful! Of course, I'd love to suck smoke from your pretty lips!"

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers