Quitting Smoking Ch. 05

Story Info
The hot, smoky, and incestuous surprise ending.
1.4k words
4.05
9.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
653 Followers

-

I gave Rose and Becky three hours. I figured that was plenty of time for the women and their daughters to fuck each other unconscious. I parked in front of Penny's house and peeked in the window. I smiled when I saw all four naked and asleep. I'd guessed correctly. I opened the unlocked front door and led my clients Henry and Kyle inside. Redheaded Becky and blonde Melissa woke and smiled. I was quite happy they were so beautiful and graduated high school the previous week. They both stood and looked confused as they asked, "Daddy?"

Penny was much less pleased to see them. "What the Hell, Kyle? I have a restraining order!"

Rose smiled with a lusty look on her face. "Hi, Henry!"

The females all went silent and froze in place when I said their activation phrase, "Quitting smoking is very fucking sexy."

Henry touched his ex-wife's cheek, played with her pubic hair, then squeezed a breast. He exclaimed, "Wow! It really works!"

I chuckled and replied, "In the words of the old song, you aint' seen nothin' yet! Please be quiet while I give them their last hypnosis session." My clients happily nodded.

"Ladies, you will throw out your nicotine gum. You get to smoke when you follow your instructions, so you don't need the gum anymore. I've explained to Rose that Henry isn't her ex-husband. Henry is Becky's new boyfriend. Rose, Kyle isn't your ex-husband. Kyle is your daughter Melissa's new boyfriend. If you smoke with your daughter and have a lot of sex with her, she will share Kyle with you. You love letting Kyle fuck your pussy and ass, because you can smoke as much as you want if there is a penis in your body. You need to kiss, and fuck, and smoke with your daughter a lot; so Kyle can fuck you and you can smoke all the cigarettes you want. If you understand, Rose, tell your daughter to French kiss Kyle."

"Give Kyle a kiss, Melissa. French kiss your boyfriend." The men and Melissa smiled, then she stuck her tongue in her father's mouth.

I told the women, "Ladies, what I'm going to say next is only for Rose and Penny. Any time a man says 'Sleepy slacker slut', Rose and Penny will relax and not hear anything until the man says, 'Hot mommy cunt'. They will be content and ignore everything around them, especially if their daughter is having sex with her boyfriend. If a man says 'Sleepy slacker slut', Rose and Penny will be content and ignore everything around them, and won't hear anything until he says, 'Hot mommy cunt'. Rose and Penny, nod if you understand."

They did, with expressionless faces. I commanded, "Sleepy slacker sluts." The women leaned back on the couch and smiled as they stared at me.

"Good. What I'm going to say next is only for Melissa and Becky. When Becky and Melissa hear a man say, 'Daddy dick drainer', they will be overjoyed to lick and suck any penis near them, because they love the taste of semen. They won't swallow it. They want to share it with their mothers by kissing them after. Their father's sperm is the best tasting of all. They love their daddy boyfriend, and love swirling his baby makers around in their mouths. Cum is the best tasting thing in the world, and Melissa and Becky will be very happy to do blowjobs any time a man says 'Daddy dick drainer.' They want to share it with their mothers by kissing them after. Melissa and Becky will also love to lick cum out of a female's body, since it tastes so great. Any time there is a cum-filled vagina or anus near Becky or Melissa, they will love licking and sucking the delicious semen out of it, especially from their mothers. They love their mommies, and love licking and sucking sperm out of them any time they can."

I turned to Henry and Kyle and whispered, "Undress and stand in front of your daughters, gentlemen."

I waited a few moments, then said, "Wake up, hot mommy cunts. Rose and Penny love semen very much and should kiss their daughter after she gives a blowjob. Rose and Penny love watching their daughters suck a man off, because they get to kiss them and share his cum after. They will encourage their daughters to give a lot of blowjobs, so they can share the tasty spunky semen. They love it even more than they love smoking."

I paused to let the commands soak in, then repeated, "Henry is Becky's new boyfriend, not Rose's ex-husband. Kyle isn't Penny's ex-husband. Kyle is Melissa's new boyfriend. Penny, if you smoke with your daughter and have a lot of sex with her, she will share Kyle with you. You love letting Kyle fuck your pussy and ass, because you can smoke as much as you want if there is a penis in your body. You need to kiss, and fuck, and smoke with your daughter a lot; so Kyle can fuck you and you can smoke all the cigarettes you want. Penny, you need to fuck, kiss, and smoke with Melissa a lot, so she will share Kyle with you. You need to encourage her to suck him off, so she will share his cum with you. Do all of you ladies understand?"

All four nodded and I continued. "Melissa and Becky, open your mouths wide and see how nice your daddy boyfriend's penis feels in your mouth. You love how their cocks taste. You can't wait to taste their semen, too. Go ahead, men."

I watched as the girls licked and sucked their father's dicks for several minutes. I could tell they loved it from the looks on their faces, but they were totally inexperienced.

"Becky and Melissa, it's good that you love how cocks taste. You can both smoke another cigarette. Sit on the couch and play with your pussies while you do. Penny and Rose should show their daughters how it's done. Have them blow you, gentlemen. You remember the command, right?"

Almost at the same time, Kyle and Henry said, "Quitting smoking is very fucking sexy."

"That's it. Go ahead."

The each commanded their former wives, "Give me a blowjob."

I said, "Melissa, Becky, watch close. This is how you get some cum. You love cum and you want to suck dicks as often as you can."

My clients were having a euphoric time, fucking the mouths of women who used to hate them. My attention strayed to the younger girls, as they played with themselves and sucked their cigarettes. The girls French kissed Rose and Penny once the men ejaculated.

The four females enjoyed their delicious cum treats as my clients panted in wondrous afterglow. Once their breathing slowed, I asked them, "Was my hypnosis program all you wanted? Are you satisfied with the results?"

"Hell yes!"

"My GAWD! So great!"

"Good, good. Then there's the matter of my fee."

Kyle said, "Two thousand is a lot of money, but it's worth it." Henry agreed, "So, so worth it! That was great! I can't wait to blow a load in Becky's mouth, too!"

I said, "Sleepy slacker sluts", then used Henry and Kyle's activation phrase, "Dirty dog daddy." Everyone stared at me blankly.

I looked at Kyle and Henry and told them, "My fee is two thousand per month, not one payment of two thousand. You need to pay me two thousand a month, so the girls will keep smoking and keep obeying you. Nod if you understand." They did.

"Your daughters should learn how to do smoky blowjobs. I run a smoky blowjob summer camp at my home. Your daughters will be staying at my house over the summer to learn the wonderful art of smoking during oral sex. Three months of smoky blowjob practice should be plenty. You'll love it when they blow smoke on your balls, or exhale smoke through their nostrils while they lick your pecker. The summer camp costs ten thousand per girl. You'll love it when they blow smoke on your balls or exhale smoke through their nostrils when they lick you. It will be very sexy. The summer camp is far more than worth it." I paused a moment.

"You won't screw your daughters until they turn 21. After summer camp, until they are 21, you will bring them to my house weekly for smoky sex lessons. Your deepest desire is for your daughters to be great at sex when they turn 21 and you can finally make love to them. If you understand, pay me $12,000 and sign the parental permission forms. They're 18, but I don't want any legal complications."

I handed Kyle a pen.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
653 Followers