Quitting Time: Tech Support

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman had opted for some privacy and rather than speaking out loud for all of her personal details, which was a fair decision, she had filled out a small paper pad that contained all of her details. Her name, address, a proof of ID and also the tier of her coverage which was the basic enough version to ensure that someone would turn up to set up the equipment for her. Arjun tapped away at the on screen keyboard filling in the details as he read over the notepad. His tongue pressed against the roof of his mouth as his fingers rushed over the screen, filling in the data. Hitting the final form, a drop down box appeared on the screen and he pressed his index finger against the box, a list of three names came up.

"Okay, so you've got a choice of three people to put the equipment up. When do you want this done by?" Arjun asked, looking over the small rota that was kept to the side of the register.

"Tomorrow if possible please." The blonde said with a smile.

"Okay, so that will mean..." Arjun lifted the clipboard that was filled with the names and pressed his index finger against the boxes on the paper before finding his own name available there. "That means I'm going to be the one fitting it in! Okay, great. So I'll book you in for... One thirty? Is that doable?" He asked, looking up at her as she had her own phone out. She bit down on her lip before nodding her head.

"One thirty, yeah that's great!" She said with a smile, looking down at his nametag before offering him another big smile. "Arjun, I'll see you tomorrow. I live in a gated building, so just make sure to buzz and one of my people will let you in. I'll see you tomorrow!" She said, turning on her heel and walking out of the store as one of the whispering staff members came up behind him.

"Dude! Do you know who that was?" He asked, slapping Arjun on the back.

"Yeah it was..." Arjun looked over the name she had provided. "Katie Cassidy. Why?"

"She's on Arrow! She's a fucking TV star man!" The other girl said, walking up behind him and looking over his shoulder at the details of the TV star. Arjun shook his head and swiped away the information before trying to find something to do.

"Is that all you do? Just stalk me?" Arjun asked, a teasing tone in his voice as he moved over to correct the angle of one of the display model televisions that was playing a movie. "Besides, it's probably not her. She could be some other girl."

The duo looked at each other before shaking their heads and walking off towards the DVD section of the store. A few beats passed and the duo came rushing back with a boxset of Arrow in hand, their fingers both pointing at a blonde on the front of the box. Taking it from them, Arjun attempted to humour them before his eyes went ever so slightly wide at the sight of the woman. It was difficult to tell with the sunglasses that had been covering the eyes of the woman but it was a highly unlikely chance that she wasn't the same woman. Rubbing at the top of his spine, Arjun looked around before the staff were all laughing at him. Rolling his eyes, Arjun put the DVD back in the small basket that was set aside for things that customers didn't want any more. Rolling his eyes, Arjun went back to patrolling around the front of the store but he couldn't help but wonder... Was he really going to be spending most of tomorrow night at a celebrity's house?

Having spent most of the rest of his shift working his way through a series of silly, retail based questions, Arjun was on his moped back to his home. Thinking back to it, Arjun's body was almost on autopilot as he thought about what was happening. Was he really going to be spending a paid shift at a celebrity's house?

The next day, Arjun had worked his way through all of the majority of his issues and time at the store, the Indian American man was riding towards a very nice part of town, so nice in fact that he had needed to check in at a gate before carrying on. Arjun didn't even need to check his location as the sight of a large truck was hovering near one of the houses. He recognised the logo and pressed down on his bike, heading towards the location of the big truck. Pulling up behind it, Arjun stood up and kicked the bottom of his foot against the kickstand of his bike before taking the keys out of the ignition and walking up the driveway towards the larger men who were lugging the heavy equipment down towards the home. Looking around, he spotted a man who had an iPad in hand and waved towards him.

"Arjun? Arjun Sadana?" He asked, peering down at his iPad before looking up at the tech savvy man who smiled and nodded his head. "Right, hi, my name's Marcus and I'm Miss Cassidy's personal assistant. She's busy filming right now but she should be back in later on today. I'm to stay with you as you get this all set up. If you'd like to follow me?" Marcus waved Arjun inside of the home, the man from the big box retailer smiling at the men who had brought the products inside and placed them in the front room. Arjun looked around before nodding his head, sticking his hand into his jeans pocket, the man pulled a big, red box cutter out of his pocket and started to strip down the large boxes that were filled to the brim with technological items she, Katie Cassidy, had bought from his store.

Setting up the gaming chair first, Arjun had the whole thing rigged up and was facing the wall mounted television. The man had no idea if the blonde would be able to view the game correctly like that but if Katie was going to be home soon, then she could adjust it herself. Next, he took out the slim box that contained her Playstation 4 and started to rig up the gaming console to her TV, cables were in his hand as he attached one end to the other and then the sounds of the device powering up filled Arjun's ears as it came to life. Taking a step back, the Indian American man looked up at the screen and raised an eyebrow when he realised that there was no sort of connection being made. Getting his phone up, he inspected the screen and realised that there was no viable connection to the internet.

"Marcus? Has-" Arjun started, calling out to the other man before turning to see Katie Cassidy standing there. She was clad in a tight, white button up blouse that had a few buttons near to the top undone but a fashionable scarf was wrapped around her neck, obscuring her cleavage. Her bottoms were covered by a mid thigh length skirt that had a pair of midnight black leggings on underneath it and Katie completed the look with a pair of knee high boots and a pair of sunglasses.

"Oh... Hi."

"Hey there," Katie muttered cooly, looking him up and down before taking a step inside. "What did you want to talk to Marcus about?"

"It's just, I'm not seeing an internet connection, has it not been set up yet?"

"Oh, no not yet. The providers were supposed to have set it up but we still haven't heard anything." Katie explained, her eyes coming into view as she took the sunglasses off of her head and tucked them into the pocket of her skirt. "Oh cool! Is it working now?" Katie asked, walking into her room and looking at the game screen as the visuals of the main menu of the Playstation came to life. Stopping just to the side of Arjun, Katie placed her hands on her hips and looked at the TV before bending over to take the controller from Arjun's hand and moving the cursor around with experimental taps of the d-pad. "Cool..." Katie muttered to herself, inspecting the screen before turning to look at the man. "So, do we need the internet to be connected to get it all set up?" She asked as Arjun nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah, I can get everything setup but without an active connection I can't really make sure every single thing you asked me to set up is working. Don't worry though, part of your plan made sure that I will be the one who's going to be doing it for you. You won't be stuck on the phone to them." Arjun chuckled as Katie tossed the controller down to the leather couch opposite him. Katie's hands came down and brushed against Arjun's shoulders gently before she walked towards the back of the front room where there was a fork in her home. She made her way over towards the door frame and looked over her shoulder at him before nodding towards where the kitchen was.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go change. If you want a drink of something or whatever, just help yourself. Marcus has gone home so it's just going to be the two of us now."

The way Katie had said that did seem like it was something more than it was. Arjun just assumed it was still his friends were being silly and they were starting to affect how he was thinking. It was crazy to think that anything would happen, this was real life not some bad porn movie and there was no way that someone like her would even be interested in someone like him. Shaking his head gently, Arjun went back to unboxed the equipment that had arrived today. Breaking open a smaller box that held the expensive webcam, Arjun broke open the box and then started to unravel the USB cable and other items to make it work. Plugging the webcam into the USB slot at the front of the console, Arjun sat back and looked up at the screen as it came to life and showed the tech savvy man staring back into it. Rubbing his hands together, Arjun started to push the cardboard back into a large pile so it would be easier to dispose of once everything was done.

Next, Arjun broke out the headset that Katie had bought. Placing it on the table in front of him, the man looked it over before plugging it into the bottom of her controller and running through a quick test of it. Satisfied with how it was all going so far, Arjun started to work through the selection of games that the beautiful blonde had purchased. As he ran through the selection of games that she had bought, the phone began to ring. Looking over at it, he nearly answered it before it stopped ringing and he heard Katie pick it up on the other side of the house. There was a brief pause before there was sounds of footsteps and Katie appeared in the hallway brandishing the house phone.

"It's my internet, can you?" She asked, waving her phone around in a near universal sign for him to take over. While it was a perfectly acceptable request, Arjun was somewhat surprised by the fact that Katie had appeared in the doorway in only her bra. Somewhat slack jawed, Arjun walked over and took the phone from her as she grinned and walked back to her bedroom. The door closed behind her and Arjun was left talking to some guy, ironically, in India. Walking over towards the internet router, Arjun started to work his way through every little problem and issue that the connection had and all the old pieces of tech that had been shipped out to the home of TV star, Katie Cassidy. Unfolding a paper clip that he always kept in his pocket, Arjun tapped the reset button a few more times before cursing under his breath.

Why was the internet so difficult to set up sometimes!?

Running through a series of tricks he knew, the retail tech savant started to process some of his better ideas to break through the suspiciously crappy and cheap modem to get it working. Soon, the red series of dots flickered to an artificial yellow before flashing and holding on a green colour. His hands came off of the small blue box ever so carefully as if he were scared that taking his hands off any quicker would break the machine and undo all his hard work. Sitting back on his legs, the man carefully lifted the modem up and placed it out of an obvious position to ensure that it wouldn't be a nuisance to Katie. Speaking of Miss Cassidy, there was a brief pause where he didn't fully appreciate the fact that he was in a famous woman's house, alone with her as well. Smiling to himself, Arjun looked up from where he was working to see the owner of the house walking back into the front room. She had changed out of her shooting stuff and moved into a snug heather grey vest and a pair of midnight black yoga pants. Walking into her front room, Katie smiled over at Arjun before walking right past him towards her kitchen. Making herself a cup of steaming hot coffee, she looked over at Arjun and lifted up an empty cup to ask him whether he wanted one or not, the Indian American tech guru simply smiled and shook his head.

The sounds of the drawers and cabinets in Katie's kitchen were near silent as she went about making herself her own cup of coffee all while Arjun was doing as the person on the other side of the line did their best to assist him. Finally, the little lights on the modem flicked to a standard glowing green and as Arjun took a step backwards, the modem simply connected to the internet and everything inside of the house was now connected to the super fast internet she had purchased. Sighing in relief, Arjun looked over his shoulder to Katie and offered her a warm smile.

"Looks like it's all done with the internet. I can get you signed up for your streaming services if you'd like or I can just leave you to it and you can get it all set up yourself?" Arjun asked, walking back to look at Katie as she poured the boiling water into the small porcelain mug she had for her coffee. Stirring it with a small spoon, Katie looked over at Arjun and then at the TV before shrugging her shoulders.

"Is it going to be hard?"

Arjun shook his head. "No, not really. It's a lot of working out your username and then signing it up." Arjun admitted, stuffing his hands into his bottoms. "Should take about five minutes." He added with a chuckle. "The hardest part would probably be working out your username."

Katie beamed and nodded her head, her long golden hair bouncing as she nodded eagerly.

"Okay, cool! Did you have any other spots to do tonight?" Katie asked, holding the steaming cup of coffee up to her breasts.

"I don't, you're my last drop off tonight."

Katie made a slight noise of confirmation before nodding her head again slightly slower.

"Can you... Boy, this is going to sound weird... Is there a way to increase my internet security?"

"Your internet security? Why... Oh... Oh, I'm with you." Arjun admitted, knowing fully that she was talking about the Fappening, a security breach in which many famous people's iCloud accounts were hacked and various nudes and sex acts were leaked to the internet for all the perverts to gawp over. Of course, Arjun had certainly looked at a few as well. He had never heard of Katie before, but after the incident in the store and Arjun working out, just who she was, he had looked at some of her pictures. His eyes drifted over Katie's body slightly before looking back to the internet's modem. Walking over to it, Arjun lifted one of the boxes up and leafed his way through the extra parts of the contents to find one of the extra trial accounts she had from buying the modem. "This is a pretty good service, it's the one I use myself. Your internet will work well with it, keep your bank details and any passwords safe and away from the cloud."

Arjun offered her a smile before doing his best to fully appreciate that he had mentioned the word cloud, Arjun realised that he had shown off his hidden card. Looking at the blonde woman, the man could see the hurt and pain on her face. It wasn't just hurt and pain though, it was embarrassment as well. Not that she had anything to be embarrassed about of course, she certainly looked great. But could he tell her that?

No, probably not.

"Keep those naughty pictures offline huh?" Katie said, finally breaking the awkwardness that had started to develop between the two.

"Ah... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine, honestly. It's not like it was just me that got caught in it right?"

"I guess... Still, sucky thing for them to do. No matter how good the photos were."

"They were good were they?" Katie said with a grin, moving from foot to foot slightly before playfully punching him in the shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I won't tell."

Still... Shaking his head, the man smiled and passed her the small cardboard sleeve that had a scratch off code that she would need to use. Arjun casually walked her through the procedure as to what she would need to do to get herself signed up, Arjun looked around before showing off the stack of games, sticking one of the discs inside of the PS4 which hungrily ate up the disc and started to install the game and download the game's patch. Running his hand against the outside of his exposed arm, Arjun offered his goodbyes and made his way out of the apartment, heading over towards his bike and checking in with his bosses to let them know that he was done with the last job. Sitting back on his bike, Arjun started to type out a message to some of his friends when he heard a voice calling out to him. Looking around, he saw Katie waving towards him, looking panicked. Taking his crash helmet off of his head, Arjun stuffed the helmet under his head and climbed off of his bike, walking over to meet Katie at the bottom of her driveway.

"Katie? What's wrong?" He asked, looking over at her.

"My internet's gone down again. Can you come and take a look at it?"

Walking inside of the room, Arjun dropped his helmet off on one of the coat hooks near to the door and as he walked back inside of the room he heard the door behind him click shut. Not thinking much of it, Arjun walked inside of the room and was greeted by the sight of the TV and her PS4 downloading a series of updates. Pausing and looking at it, Arjun was about to say something when his breath caught in his throat when he felt Katie's hands slip inside of his pants leg pockets. His head turned to the side slightly as he felt the warm breath of the TV star against his neck.

"Oops... My mistake. Well, you're here now. Should we think about something else to do now?" Katie asked, her lips coming down and brushing against his bare skin as her hands slipped all the way down to the base of his pockets. Pulling her hands out of his pockets, Katie's hands slipped around the front of his pants and quickly undid the belt with relative ease. The metal prod slipped from the holes of his jeans and with a rather rapid movement, she had tugged his pants down and the puddle of denim was at his feet. Almost working on auto pilot, the man stepped out of the jeans and turned to face Katie Cassidy who had now linked her long, slender arms around Arjun's neck. Her right hand came down and cupped his cheek gently before she closed her eyes and the two moved forward, their lips pressing together for the first time.

The two pairs of lips mashed together as Katie pushed her small body up against Arjun's. Katie had her arms wrapped tightly around Arjun's shoulders as she slowly encouraged the tech savant backwards, the two moving together in perfect harmony before he was soon planted flat on his ass on the couch and Katie was soon right back on his lap, sitting on him and slowly grinding herself against him as the kiss deepened and their lips opened so that their tongues could find one anothers. Katie moaned into the deep kiss, her small pink tongue finding Arjun's with ease, the two tongues rolled around with each others as Arjun ran his hands over Katie's back before running down to the round curve of her ass. Squeezing her ass cheeks through her black yoga pants, Arjun smiled around the French kiss as Katie moaned louder into the embrace.

Letting his hands come up off of her ass and wrapping them both around her, Arjun rolled her around so that she was now lying flat on her back on the couch. The Indian-American man placed one of his hands by the side of Katie's halo of splayed out blonde hair and kept his body lifted up off of the couch so that he could still kiss Katie but he also wasn't in danger of crushing her. Katie wrapped a leg around her new lover and held him close to her as they started to work together in kissing each other hotter and hotter with every passing moment. Katie's hands roamed over the back of the man who had now, effectively mounted her on her own couch. Her fingers trailed over the curves of Arjun's back, her hands now under his polo shirt and touching his darker skin. Katie slowly broke her lips off of his and her mouth instantly came up to attach her teeth to his earlobe, nibbling on it.