Quitting Time: Tech Support

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was biting on his ear, Arjun had his own hands on her body, cupping her breasts and then teasing her flat tummy. The man moved his hand down her stomach and slipped his hand inside of her yoga pants and as soon as he slipped inside of them, he was somewhat surprised to feel that she wasn't wearing any underwear under the pants. Running his fingers down through a soft bush of pubic hair that sat on top of her vagina, Arjun found the tip of his index finger pressing against her folds. A slight layer of moisture was already on her lower lips and that did prompt the man to wonder just how often she had been thinking about jumping his bones. His finger ran over her lower lips before he slowly nudged his index finger inside of her.

Her lower lips split open around his invading finger and as soon as it did slip open, Katie's back arched and her breath instantly hitched in her throat. A burst of hot air hit his skin, which in turn made his skin goose pimple and his own breath jump slightly. Katie's leg tightened slightly around Arjun's lower back as if to encourage him to keep going. So, he did. Pushing the finger right back inside of her, he started to slip his finger in and out, angling his finger in a crooked motion to almost scoop inside of her hot, wet folds. Arjun started to slowly explore all of Katie's tight insides, his finger moving in and out of her, stroking against the top of her pussy Arjun made sure to listen to every little noise Katie made as her teeth was hitched in his ear and she was definitely enjoying it. Her fingers were digging into his back, her nails scratching against his skin as Arjun started to roll his finger in and out, making sure to scratch against the same spot and also stimulate the motion of going in and out of her entrance. Finger fucking her slowly, the Indian American tech guru continued to rub inside of her while she let out a low, horny growl against his ear.

"Fuck... Feels so good!" She whispered in his ear, her fingers brushing against his back as her other leg kicked out in pleasure. Moving his thumb against her folds, Arjun started to lazily stroke against her clit with slow circles. Listening to how she reacted, the man slowly pushed his middle finger inside of her, the two digits stuck together and made sure to doubly stimulate the same spot inside of her as Katie got damper and more and more into it. Slipping his two fingers in and out of her, Arjun could feel Katie's tight walls getting more and more wet and soon, her entire folds were dripping around him. Katie's mouth instantly latched onto Arjun's neck, her teeth sinking into his skin as her back arched up off of the couch and her orgasm took over. Katie's entire body seemed to vibrate as her hands latched onto Arjun's arm that had his fingers inside of her and she started to cum hard. Her vocabulary was just a mess of curse words and panting as her back arched and her legs kicked out in sheer delight.

"Oh fuck... Fuck!" Katie let out in an eventual pant, her body coming back down from the high and her body hit the couch with a heavy thud. She brought a hand up to her head, running against it and looking at the beads of sweat that had started to form on her forehead. "Fuck... You did good!" She let out, a smile over her face as she realised just how hot and sweaty she must have looked still underneath her tech guy on the couch. She looked up at him and quickly pulled his lips down for another hot kiss, their mouths parted and their tongues instantly wrapped around each others again. Katie moaned into the kiss before she managed to find the strength to pull herself up and throw him backwards so that he was now sitting down on the couch. With her still dressed, Katie broke the kiss and stood up off of the couch. Wobbling backwards slightly, she was definitely still pleasure drunk off of the orgasm but she still had a big smile on her face.

Bending over, Katie wriggled herself out of her yoga pants which were now dripping with her orgasm. Stepping out of them, Katie reached down and grabbed the bottom of her workout vest. Pulling it off, Arjun could see her hard nipples which already had graced the internet, but he also had the good fortune of seeing them in front of him. Licking his lips, he was about ready to reach up and get a hold of her but Katie was eager to just stop him where he was. Placing a hand on his chest, Katie kept him in the seat and then ran a hand through her hair.

"So... You saw all of my pictures?" There was a pause and Katie put her hands on her hips. "Be honest."

"Yes. Yes, I did."

"Saw me suck dick?"

"I did."

"Want me to suck your dick?" Katie asked, a flirty smirk on her face.

"Yes please."

"Good boy. Manners cost nothing right?" She added, a wink on her face before she got down onto her hands and knees and pushed his legs apart.

Katie's hands worked on undoing Arjun's belt, pulling the leather away from its hold and slipping it open so that the belt could come loose. The blonde woman was acting as if she were possessed on stripping the pants off of the tech guy who was sat on her couch. Lifting his hips up off of the couch, the pants slid down his long legs and as he stepped out of them, Katie moved to pop the button of his red and white checkered boxer shorts open. With the small parting in the fabric, the actress reached her hand inside of them and pulled his hard cock out of his boxer shorts. Wrapping her fingers around the base of his dark cock, Katie looked over the hard cock that was now throbbing hard. Licking her lips, Katie slowly lifted her hand up and then down, stroking it while she looked at the tip of his dick.

Nodding her head at the sight of it, Katie opened her mouth and reached over. Planting a soft kiss on the tip of his dick's head, the blonde actress murmured softly in delight at just how it tasted. Looking up into his dark brown eyes, Katie opened her mouth up and slipped the top of his cock into her mouth. Swallowing just the head, Katie kept her right hand wrapped around the base of his thick prick, keeping it steady as she pushed her warm, wet mouth down on him. Her eyes remained firmly open though and as she slipped her mouth up and down, Katie made sure to double team him by stroking her hand up and down while she sucked on him. Her lips were wrapped tightly around his length, her tongue beating against the underside of his dark cock, lathering it in her warm, wet spit while she sucked on him. Looking up into his eyes, Katie was positively beaming around the big, fat, Indian cock in her mouth as she got the exact reaction she wanted while she blew him.

Lifting her lips up off of his prick, Katie bowed her head inside and using her left hand to keep his cock steady, she ran her tongue along the underside of his prick, teasing the vein that ran from his tip all the way down to his big balls that were settled on the couch. Running her tongue along the bottom, swiping her tongue from side to side, the tip was brushing over the vein and just touching that hot cock that she was so set on worshipping. Opening her mouth up again, Katie slipped the darker skinned cock into her mouth, swallowing maybe the first couple of inches as she wrapped both of her hands around the base and middle of his cock, stroking it while she slipped her lips up and down. Taking hold of his cock, Katie slapped the tip of his now fairly spit soaked cock against her plump lips.

"Mmmm fuck yeah. You like that Arjun?" She asked, licking her lips and using her right hand to break away a strand of saliva that had formed from her lips and onto his dark skinned cock. "This is such a nice dick. I can't wait to have it inside me." Katie said with a wide grin on her face, her other hand pumping his dick up and down quickly.

"I love it..." Arjun said, sighing softly. "I want to fuck you so bad..."

"You'll get that soon." Katie said, slapping the head of his cock against her lips again, getting more of her warm, wet spit on his dick. Katie opened her mouth up again and pushed her mouth down, this time pushing the cock inside of her mouth further and further. Katie kept a hand wrapped around the base of his cock and the blonde started to pump her lips up and down while she used her hand to keep moving up and down in an alternating pattern so that every bit of his hard, dark skinned cock. Her big eyes remained firmly locked on his as she sucked him faster and deeper. Moaning around the cock in her mouth, Katie continued to beat her tongue against the cock inside of her mouth while she stroked his bottom. Her other hand came up and cupped the balls, squeezing them and then using her nails to tease his heavy sack, Katie let out another moan as she closed her eyes briefly.

"Oh fuck that is so good..." Arjun moaned, his head tilting back on the couch as she worked on sucking his cock a little bit deeper. Feeling her lift her hand off of his dark skin, Arjun opened his eyes and looked down at her as she moved to push her lips all the way down and not stop until she had her lips pressing against his base and her nose buried in his thick, jet black pubic hair. With her deepthroating him, almost with ease, Arjun's eyes went wide as she opened her eyes and looked up at him before she coughed, spluttered and then brought her mouth up off of his cock.

Wiping away at the few errant tears that were starting to fall, Katie looked down at the cock that was now shining with her spit. Reaching in, Katie pushed the hard cock upwards so she could run her tongue from the bottom, all the way up to the top of his cock, her tongue reaching just under the wide head of his cock. Bathing the cock that she was so set on worshipping in her hot, wet and warm spit, Katie made sure to keep going. Running her tongue all over it and making sure to paste it fully in her spit, Katie could feel the cock throbbing and as her nails scratched against his heavy sack, Katie felt the cock twitch in her mouth.

"Shit... Going to fucking cum..." Arjun said with a sigh, his fingers digging into the couch as she blew him.

Katie kept her mouth wrapped around his cock and held him steady as she just formed a tight, vacuum seal around his cock and bobbed her head up and down, her hand slipping up and down with it to make sure she could fully milk him with his hot load. Arjun sighed and let out one final warning before his hips lifted up off of the couch and he started to cum. Firing a set of hot ropes into her mouth, Arjun cried out in pleasure as he came. Shooting nearly five ropes into her mouth, the tech savant sighed and his body fell back down to the couch in a defeated slump. Looking down at the actress who slowly pulled her lips up off of his cock with a wet popping noise. She opened her mouth up to show off his hot load and then with a big show, she closed her lips and swallowed his load down her throat completely.

Slowly pulling herself up to her feet, Katie was about ready to suggest that they move to her bedroom when Arjun beat her to it. Leaning down, he wrapped his darker skinned arms around her and hoisted her up into the air. His hands slipped down her frame and moved under her legs, holding her up in the air as her arms wrapped around his back almost on instinct. With her held up in the air, Arjun looked into her eyes as she slowly opened them up and they shared a look. Reaching down between her legs, she steaded his hard cock and slowly guided it towards her dripping wet entrance. The head of his length slipped between her petalled entrance and with a soft sigh, Arjun lowered her down onto his cock and with a push, Arjun had his cock inside of her.

Pushing his dick inside of her, the man who had been hired to install her PS4 and various other tech equipment was working on lowering her right down all the way until she had his cock buried all the way inside of her. His eyes never left Katie's beautiful face as her pussy accepted every last inch of his thick Indian cock inside of her. Watching her face with every inch that slipped inside of her, he didn't stop until his balls were pressing against her ass. Katie's fingers pressed into his dark skin, scratching against him as her entire body was lowered down on him. His fingers were digging into her ass, squeezing the flesh as he lifted her up on his dick and then guided her right back down. Keeping her hands on his back, Katie let her body fall back slightly so that he could look down at her breasts bouncing as he lifted her up and dropped her right back down on his big dick.

Lifting her up and dropping her back down again, Arjun controlled the pace of the buxom blonde on his lap. Watching her, the young Indian man worked out the way she liked it and made sure to focus on those spots, sliding his big cock inside of her, while angling his dick to brush against those hot spots inside of her. Listening to Katie's breathing as she was bounced up and down, Arjun licked his lips while she was slipped up and down. Hearing her breathing pick up, Arjun made sure to make a mental note of her spots and started to lift his feet up off of the floor, sliding his cock inside of her while she slipped down on his dick, squeezing his cock inside of her and making sure to stimulate her.

Arjun cried out in pleasure as her vaginial walls hugged him tightly. Her walls were already working on milking him with just how tight her pussy was but with every time he pushed himself inside of her, she would work on squeezing her walls around him and that made the man hiss in delight. If you were to combine that with the pleasure of her nails digging into his back then you could get a better understanding of just how good it felt for the Indian man to be fucking the white, blonde American woman. Still standing in the middle of Katie's front room, Arjun continued to lift her up and drop her right back down again. Katie's nails were leaving trail marks in the back of his skin as she was roughly bounced up and down on his dick. Katie lifted a hand up and wrapped it around the back of his neck while her other hand came down and settled on her own ass, keeping herself steady as she was bounced up and down on him.

"Mmmm fuck! This is such a good dick!" Katie moaned, looking over her shoulder and then right back to the Indian man who was lifting her up and dropping her down. Her eyes settled on his face while he bounced her up and down, she pulled herself forward and her breasts pressed against his flat chest as she came forward to whisper in his ear, her breath coming out in hot little bursts. "You like fucking my pussy Arjun?" Katie whispered to him, her tongue sneaking out and teasing his earlobe as he slammed her all the way down, prompting a small scream from the white woman.

"Mmmm fucking love it!" Arjun hissed, his words escaping his mouth as she rolled her hips around in a small circle when his cock slipped all the way inside of her. "You're so fucking hot." Arjun cried out, lifting his hips up off of the floor.

With this position, while as fun as it was, it was difficult for them to keep going. So, thinking, quite literally, on his feet, Arjun dug his fingers into her ass cheeks and kept her buried on his dick. Walking with her, he made sure to bounce her up and down on his dick, walking forward and sliding her wet pussy up and down on his Indian dick, Arjun found him pressing Katie against the wall of the front room, next to where some fancy canvas pieces of art hung up off of the wall. Pressing her to the plaster of it, Arjun smiled widely as she wrapped her appendages around him, her arms around his shoulder blades and her legs wrapping around his waist to keep herself steady as he started to lift himself up inside of her.

With each pump inside of her, Katie's head fell back and she let out a low series of pants and groans as his big dick split her pussy open and she could already feel her folds leaking all over his dick. Her orgasm from his earlier fingering had definitely made her feel funny and her legs were still slightly trembling but with the feeling of his big dick pushing inside of her and her essentially being sandwiched between him and the hard wall of her front room, the actress of Laurel Lance was making her way to Cloud Nine and she was loving every minute of it. With each hard push inside her folds, her pussy was already working on squeezing him tightly and she was dead set on getting more of his hot cum out of his cock and inside of her in as many ways as she could do. Her head tilted backwards and she let out a cry of pleasure as her pussy was stretched beyond belief.

Arjun had his hands on her body, one on her thigh and the other on her breast, squeezing it with each push inside of her while the one on her thigh simply held her up and kept her exactly where he wanted her to be. Sliding himself inside of her, Arjun was working on angling his cock upwards to hit that same sweet spot he had found when he was fingering her. Arjun's cock did have a natural upwards curve to it already but with a simple flick of his hips, he was able to position his cock and use it to almost scoop against her hot spots. With each push inside of her, his Indian dick was working on stabbing against that sweet spot and her pussy was already welcoming him for it. Her folds were leaking her hot arousal juices all over the dark invader inside of her and dripping her juices all over him while he pushed inside of her. Arjun shoved his member inside of her and made sure to keep stabbing that same spot, with each pump inside of her, he could already hear her reacting to it and her breath was starting to climb in a state of arousal.

"Oh fuck!" Katie squealed, her limbs tightening around him as her pussy was working on making sure that she was going to cum all over his big Indian dick and the way she was being fucked with it. Arjun's big, Indian prick was sawing in and out of her, stretching her pussy and fucking her hot insides. Lifting his hips up inside of her with an increasing pace of penetration, Katie's body was warped from the pleasure being foisted on her and it was reacting in kind. Her body was starting to lash out and her arms came up off of his body and hit the wall almost in a mark of submission. With each hard pump inside of her, Katie's limbs were flailing and it was looking like she was going to be cumming again soon. With each shove inside her, Arjun watched her in fascination as her body arched up off of the cold plaster of her home and her pussy exploded, the pleasure taking her over and her arms flailing wildly, knocking one of the pieces of art off of the wall and down to the floor. The woman in his arms didn't care though. Her eyes were screwed shut tight and her voice was a string of obscenities as she came hard over his dick. "Fuck yes! Arjun! Fuck!" Katie panted, her head back and against the wall as she came hard over his length.

With her body being racked with pleasure, Arjun moved Katie off of the wall and moved her back to the couch where he had gotten his blowjob on and with a wet popping sound, Arjun pulled his cock out of her and dropped her down on the couch. Rolling her over to her hands and knees, Arjun grabbed a hold of her hips again and slipped himself right back inside of her with a single, long and deep thrust. The impact of his move made Katie throw her head back in pleasure, her long blonde hair, now damp with sweat, spiralled backwards and almost whipped her back as he took her pussy with another long, deep push. His hands came down and cupped her ass, squeezing her butt while she moaned for him. Looking over her shoulder at him, Katie bit down on her bottom lip before gasping to him.

"Make me cum again and you can fuck my ass."

That was a challenge he could, quite literally, get behind. Pulling his dick backwards and then sliding forwards, Arjun made sure to change up his rate of sliding inside her, offering her short stabs with a quick pace before swapping to long, deep, slow thrusts forcing all of his dick inside of her at once. Katie's thighs were slick with her arousal, her juices clinging to her skin and threatening to ruin the couch as Arjun pushed himself right back inside of her, his big, heavy balls slapping against her clit as he pumped himself inside of her. His hands kneaded against her round ass, looking down at the fleshy cheeks as he lifted his hand up and smacked her right cheek with an open palm, making the skin flush with red from his striking.