R and R At The Beach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hands down into Rob's suit and grabbed a cheek in each hand, massaging and fondling. David continued kissing and nuzzling on his neck. Rob was moaning in pleasure, David was talking to him quietly telling him what a fine, sweet body he had as he worked his nipples. Rob unlocked his ankles and I let him slide down till his feet touched.

David turned Rob to face him, telling him to remove his suit. Rob pushed it down as I grabbed it and tossed it out of the pool. David pulled him up until they were mouth to mouth. David slid his hands down to the cheeks of Rob's ass and pulled him tight. I stepped up, running my finger up and down his crack and brushed it over his tight hole.

I leaned in and asked, "Are you sure you're down with this?"

Rob moaned and shook his head yes. I pushed my finger in a tiny bit telling him to relax. When I felt him relax, I pushed into the first knuckle, I kissed his neck telling him to relax as I pushed in more to the second knuckle. I moved to his ear telling him he was doing great as I pushed into the third knuckle. Rob was moaning as I pushed my finger the rest of the way in his ass rotating and working it.

I held my finger in Rob's ass as he got used to the invader. I removed my finger slowly and got some tanning oil. I covered my hands and went back to Rob's ass. I slid 1 finger in and out getting Rob used to it, when I pulled it out, I added another, Rob gasped as I started working them both in. When they were both in I started twisting them as Rob groaned. David pulled Rob's mouth to his neck saying, "This is all part of the foreplay to get you ready for our fat black cocks. We want you to enjoy them."

I continued working Rob's ass and added a 3rd finger. Rob yelled as David covered his mouth with his, kissing him hard. I took it slow, letting Rob relax as I pushed in all 3 fingers opening his hole up more. I pulled my fingers out and slapped Rob's ass. I said to Rob, "Sit on the step and remove our suits."

Rob moved to the step and I stepped up, Rob reached out and slid my suit down. He gasped as my cock came completely into view. I stepped out of my suit and he tossed it to the deck. David then stepped up and Rob started removing his. When David's suit was down completely Rob looked at us and said, "I don't know if I can do this, your cocks are huge."

David said, "We told you we would prepare you as much as we could and you said you were down with this. Try it, you might surprise yourself."

I added, "You will love it Rob, just give it a chance, I promise you'll love it."

David went to the chaise, lay back and called Rob over. He told Rob to hold his cock and using his tongue to work his cockhead. Rob tentatively licked David's cockhead. David told Rob to open his mouth and move his mouth onto his cock. I told Rob to bob up and down, taking more each time. Rob was taking almost 5 inches of David's cock.

I went back to Rob's ass, working in 1 finger, then 2 and finally the 3rd. I opened and closed my fingers in Rob's ass to open his tight hole more. Rob went up and down on David's cock taking about 7 inches as David said, "Rob, you are a natural cock sucker. If you don't get my 10 inches in your throat all the way this time you will later."

I got the tanning oil and oiled up Rob's ass and my cock. I placed my cockhead at his puckered hole and pushed. As I pushed, I told Rob to pretend he was taking a dump. I got about 4.5 inches in his ass and I could feel him starting to panic. I stopped and rubbed his back, trying to relax him. We really wanted him to enjoy his first time with 2 black studs.

I talked to him, "Rob, you are doing great. I have half my fat black cock in and you are doing great and you have taken almost three-quarters of David's 10 inches. You are doing fantastic.

I felt Rob relaxing and started pushing in again, opening his ass as I went. I pushed in almost 8 inches and stopped and massaged his shoulders as he moaned with David's cock still in his mouth. I asked Rob if he was ready for me to bury my whole cock and he shook his head yes. I rocked back and forth pulling my cock out and pushing it back in his ass. I finally rocked in and pushed my cock all the way into his ass.

Rob gasped and David's whole cock went in his mouth and throat. Rob was surprised but David placed a hand on his shoulder telling him how great it felt feeling his tight throat on his cockhead as Rob relaxed and stayed down on David's cock. David was rubbing Rob's throat telling him how good it felt, praising him for doing such a good job.

I started a slow move pulling my cock backward, out of Rob's ass, as he moaned in pleasure. When I got to cockhead only in his ass. I pushed in hard and swiveled my hips. Rob was sweating like pig, he was really getting into the fucking but David and I were gonna make it last so he'd remember it. I fucked Rob's ass slow, interspersing the slow fuck with hard jabs.

David fucking Rob's throat and Rob was loving it, taking David's cock to his balls. David pulled his cock from Rob's mouth, held up his cock and placed his balls at his mouth. Rob opened his mouth to speak and David placed them against his lips telling him to suck them. Rob sucked them one at a time taking both in and washing them with his tongue and saliva.

I started fucking Rob's ass harder and harder, in and out, harder and harder. I took Rob's shoulders in my hands and held him in place, saying to Rob, "I am fixing to cum, I am going to fill your ass with my hot black cock cum!"

Rob groaned on David's cock as I started cumming, shooting deep in Rob's ass. David dropped his hands to Rob's cheeks, massaging and squeezing them. David pulled back, pulling his balls from Rob's mouth. David shoved his cock back in Rob's mouth telling him he was going to shoot his load down his throat into his belly.

Rob took David's 10-inch cock all the way into his throat as David held Rob's head in his hands and started rocking in and out, fucking his throat in and out, asking Rob how his precum tasted. Rob just groaned on David's cock, David told Rob how good that felt and what a natural cocksucker he was. David shot his load down Rob's throat straight into his belly.

Rob crawled up in chaise with David and just lay there, kissing David's neck as he came down. I sat down beside them and Rob leaned over to me kissing my nipples. I ask Rob, "We got an outside shower over there, we can rinse off the sweat and cum when you get relaxed."

After a few minutes Rob got up as we followed him, we grabbed rags and body wash. We lathered Rob up making sure not to miss a spot as he basked in the attention we were giving him. Rob took a rag, lathered it up as David and I knelt to let him wash our heads. As he washed our heads we worked on his balls, ass, and cock.

Rob started washing lower so we stood to let him continue. Rob moved David's abdomen to mine as he continued washing us. Rob told us to turn and he washed our backs and asses. He continued down to our legs and feet, then had us turn to face him so he could continue the task at hand. Rob took the rag and washed our cocks and balls.

David and I pulled him to his feet and leaned over to suck his ears. David threw Rob over his shoulder and we all 3 jumped in the pool to rinse off. we climbed out of the pool getting a couple of towels to dry off. We walked in the house and I asked Rob if he wanted some something to drink. He said sure as I opened the door letting him see inside. He decided he wanted a Corona so I tossed it to him and we got a beer.

I looked at Rob and asked him to let's go lay down and relax. We lay back with Rob in between us, he was really surprised he could do what he had just done. Rob eventually nodded off. He had slept 45 minutes when he awoke. David and me has rolled on our sides facing Rob. He looked at us saying, "I have had a fantastic time today with you two. I am so glad we ran into you two today. Josh is going to be so sorry he missed this."

Rob looked at David and me saying, "I need to take a leak and get another Corona, you two need anything. "

We nodded and said, "Yes, sounds good."

David whistled as Rob walked across the room, telling him how beautiful and sexy his ass is. Rob just turned and said as he slapped his ass, "I bet you tell all your conquest that!"

We laid there, just talking to each other as Rob pissed, brushed his teeth and got our refreshments. He returned opening our beers, saying I believe in service with a smile. After handing them to us he took a big swig of his Corona, then crawled up on his knees facing us. Rob bent over kissing me, then moving over to David. He lay down on his stomach with his head and shoulders pushed up as he faced us.

David and I both dropped a hand to the cheeks of Rob's ass. Rob moaned and kissed us as he groaned saying how good our hands felt on his ass. David moved and knelt on the bed over Rob, kissing his neck and moving down his back to the cheeks of his ass. David said, "I had that mouth and throat already, it's time for me to get some of that sweet tight ass. give me some lube."

I rolled over and handed David the lube. He took some in his hand, spreading it around. I moved under Rob as David started working his hole. I slid Rob down until he was even with my cock. Rob opened his mouth and took my cockhead in his mouth, licking around it with his tongue, washing it well. David had a finger in Rob's ass working it.

David said, "I am only going to use one finger, Clayton's been there so I know it is opened up."

Rob started down on my cock as I rubbed his head telling him how good it felt. Rob stopped and moaned on my cock. I felt my cockhead get to the back of his mouth as he stopped, Rob bobbed there for a minute and finally went all the way down, taking my whole cock into his mouth and throat. as Rob swallowed my cock David pushed his cockhead into Rob's ass, spreading his hole open with his fat cock.

David grabbed Rob's shoulders and held on as he pushed his cock further into Rob's ass. Rob's eyes opened wide as David pushed further and further in until he got the whole 10 inches buried in Rob's ass. David said, "That ass feels so good, so tight and warm!"

Rob moaned really loud as I pulled his head up by his hair and started fucking his face with my cock. Rob was really getting into it and didn't need much encouragement. Rob continued to suck my cock as I fucked his face. David starting to fuck Rob's ass harder and harder. Rob was moaning louder and louder on my cock. I pulled Rob off my cock and he yelled, "Oh fuck, you guys are something else, fuck you are good!"

I started cumming and Rob took my cockhead in his mouth swallowing the cum as I loaded up his mouth. David started cumming too, pumping his huge load into Rob's ass. Rob took my load, swallowing it completely and took my cock in his mouth completely as it softened. He pulled back off my softening cock sucking and licking it clean as he did.

I pulled Rob up to me and held him tight rolling us to our sides. David moved in behind Rob and snuggled up tight against him. David was nuzzling on Rob's neck and saying, "You were fantastic, you did great. No gag reflex works for you and made it so much easier. I hope you enjoyed getting to know Clayton and me."

Rob answered, "Meeting Clayton and then you, David, was the best thing that happened to me ever. It has been great. Answer me one thing, did you two fuck Levi?"

I answered with a smile, "We cannot fuck and tell Rob."

Rob smiled at me and snuggled in tighter. After laying there Rob said he needed to get a shower. He got up and we followed him. We got in the shower, got the water going and washed other, David doing Rob's front and me doing his back. Rob washed us next, Rob got out the shower and went to the sink and brushed his teeth. I tossed him a towel as David and I dried off.

When Rob got done, he walked out to his car and got his phone. He came back in saying he had to go soon, something was going on with his friend. He went into the bedroom and got his clothes and came back out. I grabbed his suit and put it in a plastic bag. He got dressed in front of us. As he started to the Jeep David and me followed, giving him a sexy, hot kiss. I told him to hit the open button on the box and the gate would open.

We walked inside talking about how much fun we'd had. We got dressed and I saw the sticky note with the tip from Rex and the note from Finn.

12