R.H.S. Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have whatever you are having," said Sam attempting to find common footing with the man hosting him and his wife.

Jack looked at Sam for a moment, wondering if he should warn him or just do what he asks... He opted for the later "You got it." He mixed Sam an extraordinarily strong but tasty Long Island Ice Tea and handed it to him.

After introductions were made and drinks were distributed, the two couples returned to their private lounge chairs outside and left Jack, Sam and Chloe inside the cabana with Chloe and Sam on the L-shaped sectional and Jack on a bar stool chair.

Being the perfect wingmen, Derrick and Greg saw Jack flirting with Chloe. Having spent hundreds of nights out together, they knew exactly what to do. They began to chat up Sam from outside of the cabana. They asked him what he did, where he was from... if he liked football.

Once Sam informed them that he liked football, they began sharing some of their experiences.

Samantha and Jules caught on quickly to what was happening. Whether out of curiosity or the pure entertainment value of seeing if Jack could pull this white wife from underneath her husband's nose, they joined in to help.

"Sam, sweetie, come sit over here so they don't have to yell," said Jules. "The music is too loud for ya'll to be talking over me."

Sam looked at his wife to make sure she didn't mind. "Go, have fun," Chloe said. She knew that getting to talk to professional athletes while lying out next to the pool was kind of Sam's idea of heaven. With his wife's permission, he exited the shelter.

"Obedient," Jack said as Sam left the villa.

"You have no idea," she retorted just before downing her drink.

Sam moved to the lounge chair furthest from the Cabana. It was the same chair where Jack had originally placed Sam and Chloe's bag. He laid out some complimentary white towels and applied sunscreen. He thought about bringing sunscreen to Chloe but that seemed like a lot of work and at the moment she was in the shelter of the cabana.

The overworked lawyer leaned back on the propped up lounge chair, closed his eyes behind his sunglasses as he drank his strong LIT and conversed with the former NFL players and their girlfriends. Greg was directly across from Sam, and Samantha was on the lounge chair to Greg's left. Derrick sat to Sam's right and Jules was on the other side of Derrick. Chloe and Jack both sat inside. Jack on the chair, and Chloe on the couch.

"Greg, tell Sam about being recruited to USC," Samantha said. Having heard Greg talk about this particular topic a hundred times, and deducting that Sam - a white upper middle-class male - was probably a college football fan, she knew this conversation was going to be long. Jack could take all the time he wanted to seduce the pretty redheaded wife.

As Greg began by talking about getting letters from colleges his 8th grade year, Jules made eye contact with Samantha to give her a smile and wink of appreciation for deploying her decoy. Samantha returned the wink.

***

For the next hour, while Sam listened to every word of Greg and Derrick trading stories of college and NFL glory, Jack and Chloe sat inside and continued their conversation from the plane. They talked about everything from work to Zodiac signs, traveling and their childhoods. Jack, however, was ready to take the conversation in a different direction, and he still had an unanswered question in his back pocket.

"So I believe before we left the plane, you were going to tell me what brought you and Sam to Las Vegas?" Jack said, smirking at Chloe.

"Hmm I don't remember that," Chloe said jokingly.

"Oh I do," said Jack with a big white smile of perfect teeth. "I asked what brought you guys to Vegas, you turned red, and then the pilot saved you.

"Well there is no pilot now," Jack chuckled. "So what brings you to Sin City?"

"Can I make another drink? Chloe said, hoping to change the subject due to not knowing how to tell the beautiful black man that she came to Vegas to dominate her husband.

"Of course," Jack said. "I'll make it as you tell me what brings you here. Your unwillingness to answer has me... intrigued."

Chloe, feeling a bit tipsy from the first two drinks she has already consumed, decided 'hey its Las Vegas. I might as well tell him.'

Jack handed Chloe her third Cape Cod.

"My husband and I are a little kinky," Chloe said turning red.

"Oh really?" said Jack. "And what kind of kinky things do you two get into?"

There was a pause...

"Well I dominate him," she admitted to the Alpha across from her. "Outside of decisions that involve our children or his work, I have the final say in all decisions he could possibly make. If I tell him to workout, he does. If I tell him to fetch me something, he does. If I tell him to wear panties, he does. I set rules for him, and he follows them."

Jack, very comfortable in the realm of BDSM, played coy "like what kind of rules?"

Chloe, growing more embarrassed but too far into her and Sam's story to stop, began naming rules "He must ask me to cum. He has regular chores he must do. He sometimes has a bedtime. There are more but that's the gist of them."

"Wow," said Jack, still feigning as if this is all new to him. "And he enjoys this?"

"Haha. Believe it or not, he does," she said.

Jack had heard enough. He was sure that he was going to be able to slip inside this woman in no time, but he really liked her. Something about her naivety mixed with her curvy body and willingness to try things had Jack wanting to explore more with her. By the time Chloe had admitted that she was coming to Las Vegas to dominate her husband, he had already decided that he wanted the wife to submit to him.

"So what kind of sexy and kinky things do you have in store for Sam?" Jack asked, wondering just how dominant this woman was.

"Well, I am going to be ordering for him whenever we eat," Chloe said, detailing some of the kinky activities she had thought about. "We are going shopping tomorrow. I am going to have him try on some panties in a dressing room. We will buy them of course. He has to be in his service attire in the hotel room at all times, which is a pretty lace thong over his cock cage. And at the moment, I am in here flirting with you instead of out there with him."

The words hung in the air for a minute before Jack responded.

"What does that mean, exactly?" Jack said coyly.

At this point in their relationship, Chloe and Sam had role-played and fantasized about Chloe taking another partner. Chloe discovered Sam's kink for cuckolding when she listened to a few of the books on his Audible list.

Curious, but worried at first, she came to understand that her and Sam were eternally united. No matter who she slept with, no matter what happened, the two of them were meant to spend the rest of their lives together. Sam was her soul mate, and he loved fantasizing about Chloe sleeping with other men... large, dominant, black men. However, to this point, there had only been several months of fantasizing and no serious talk of making this fantasy a reality.

When Chloe first came over to the cabana, she had thought it might be an opportunity to tease Sam a bit and have a good day at the pool. Being so close to Jack, speaking so intimately with him, had changed the situation entirely.

She was attracted to this gorgeous man, and with every twitch and movement of his flawless body, that attraction grew. Not only was Jack big, strong, and a beautiful shade of dark black skin, but he was fun, polite and... stern. Stern in a way that made you not have to worry about making decisions. Things like pouring her drink for her before asking what she wanted resonated with Chloe, and the proximity to him and the heat of the Las Vegas sun had her wondering and a bit worried about what would happen next.

"Oh well you know..." Chloe said looking up and smiling and trying to decide how she should answer this question about her intentions.

***

Sam was having the time of his life talking to the two NFL "legends" as he would call them when he retells the story to friends. He was on his second Long Island, and to put it gently, Sam was drunk. There was a lot of alcohol in each of them, and halfway through the second one, he was feeling great.

"You are so funny," Samantha said to Sam after telling a moderately funny story about a court case.

"My stories are nothing like yalls," Sam said once again, lauding the former athletes. "I just have to know, what were the parties like when you won the Super Bowl? Like were women throwing themselves at you?"

Greg and Derrick both started laughing.

"Next question!" said Samantha.

"Actually!" Jules said toward Samantha with that familiar knowing wink. "I think the boys should give an honest assessment of how an NFL player does with the ladies."

Sam nearly shouted, "Yes! I think you should tell me everything!"

Derrick saw the same thing Jules saw inside the cabana and looked at Greg, "If you really want the down and dirty, I guess we could share a few stories."

****

"Tell me," Jack said sternly. The seriousness of his voice caught Chloe by surprise.

"I mean it's nothing really," she said, beginning to blush again.

"That's not true and now I want you to tell me," Jack said in the most matter of fact way possible.

Chloe was on the border of startled and turned on. She loved the way Jack was so direct. He was being aggressive but in a controlled manner. She couldn't do anything but comply.

"We often fantasize about me sleeping with other men," she said as she blushed and started to look down.

"Eyes forward," Jack said, grabbing the married woman's attention. "Any man?"

"No." Chloe said.

"What kind of man?" he asked.

"A big, strong, dominant man," Chloe nearly whispered. "a black man."

"These have just been fantasies?" Jack said watching the redhead's legs shake a bit.

"So far yes," she said smiling and beginning to breathe deeper. Instinctively, she began to look away from the source of her embarrassment.

"Eyes forward," he said again in a soft but commanding voice.

"Yes sir!" she said instantly.

He smiled.

"Have you talked to him about making these fantasies a reality," Jack said in a caring and strong way.

Staring at his chiseled body, she told him the truth, "we have not."

Jack sat a minute and processed the information that he had learned. He sat a minute and grinned. The heat had developed a thin layer of sweat across Jack's torso. His chest and abs nearly glistened as he stepped directly in front of Chloe sitting on the couch. Her smile had encouraged him the entire trip.

Standing over her, with his legs on the outsides of hers, his dark skin showcased a muscular physique, but it was different than the guys she usually sees at the local gym flexing in front of the large mirrors. Jack's body was built for work. It was built for speed. It was built to take a beating and keep going. And most appealing to Chloe, it was built for power.

His shoulders were broad and firm. His arms were massive, but the main event of this attraction was his chest and abs. A thin layer of curly black chest hair covered the smooth, well crafted lines that defined his massive chest. Just below his solid pectoral muscles sat his dark sculpted stomach. Her eyes moved across his abs and lingered at the happy trail that disappeared into his board shorts.

She traced the large outline in his board shorts with her eyes. She was already amazed by what size she could see.

She was fighting within herself to keep her hands from rubbing the sexiest abs she had ever seen. Softly biting her lip, she submissively waited for Jack to speak.

"And what about you?" he said in a smooth, deep sexy voice. "Do you want to make your fantasies a reality?"

She took a deep breath and as she exhaled she mustered just enough courage to wantonly admit "yesssss."

***

"To be completely honest, I think I was like the sixth guy on the team to cum in her that night," Greg said to the chagrin of the girls outside.

"THATS FUCKING DISGUSTING," Samantha said throwing a towel at Greg's head.

Greg and Derrick both laughed loudly.

"And those women were all married?" Sam asked completely turned on by the NFL party stories.

"Dude, when you are in the league, married pussy flies at you," Derrick said.

"He ain't lying," Greg confirmed. "It's a crazy environment."

"What about you Sam?" said Samantha using the vile story to somewhat taunt Sam in a way that wasn't obvious to the husband.

"What do you mean?" he replied.

"Would you be ok with your sweet redheaded wife fucking a big black NFL player?" Samantha coldly clarified. "Could you handle that baby?"

"What? hahahahaha," Sam said nervously and completely turned on. 'How did she know about our fantasies' he thought to himself. He couldn't actually muster a real response. He just laughed, blushed, smiled and avoided eye contact. There was no question he was thoroughly embarrassed.

For the third time this evening, Jules grabbed the gaze of Samantha. She quietly mouthed across the walkway dividing the lounge chairs "watch this!"

"Hey Sam," Jules said cheerfully. "I am completely parched. Will you be a dear and grab me some water from inside the cabana?"

Sam, a bit confused but wanting to check on his wife anyway said "Sure thing." He clumsily got up from the lounger and started walking down the aisle toward the cabana entrance. The flap was open, and he could see straight inside to the empty bar stools where Jack was sitting previously.

With every step he took, every eye of his outside companions watched as he got closer to the shelter. Step by step, they wondered what was about to happen. For various reasons, all the Cabana attendant's hearts, with the exception of Sam's, were thumping harder than at any other time that day. In one more step, Sam's would join them.

First, he saw Jack's large black back blocking his view from the couch. His back muscles weren't just well defined, they looked like something you would have seen in a Men's Health magazine. Next was Jack's, firm, smooth, sculpted ass, and then...then Sam saw the snow white knees of his wife of 10 years. They were on the ground between Jack's feet. He couldn't see her torso yet- just her knees, but there was no wondering what she was doing. Mentally paralyzed and breathing heavy he took two more big steps inside the cabana and into the rest of their lives.

In a daze, Sam saw his wife's mouth, with her eyes closed, going up and down on Jack's massive cock. His shaft was so thick that her lips looked completely stretched. Sam was mesmerized. Still in shock, he couldn't get over the complete beauty of his wife sucking on the black man's cock. He was also humiliated, but in a way that made his cock cage spring forward inside his tight trunks.

Jack looked over and saw Sam standing with his mouth agape. Jack smiled at Sam and placed his hand on the bottom of Chloe's chin.

As Sam stood there still speechless but completely transfixed on his gorgeous wife doing her best to please this man with the body of a black god, Jack began to talk to Chloe.

"Mmm suck that dick baby," Jack said, encouraging her. "Yeah you like that big black cock don't you? Mmmm Don't you dare stop sucking on my cock, but I have a surprise for you."

Chloe's eyes came open at the mention of a surprise. She looked up at Jack's sexy face.

"Mmmm there's my girl," Jack said. Motioning toward Sam, he said "look who came to visit."

Chloe looked over and her eyes got big for a moment. She saw the look on Sam's face. He wasn't mad. In shock for sure, but she knew he wasn't mad. This gave her enough encouragement to continue in her husband's presence.

"That's a good cocksucker," Jack said as she continued using her mouth and hand to blow Jack. "Work that big cock. Show your husband how you can work a big cock. Tell me baby, have you ever had a cock that big?"

Chloe was silent at first. Jack, upset at her silence, pulled his cock from her mouth. "You don't get anymore until you answer the question."

"NO!!" she screamed desperate to feel the cock back in her mouth.

"No what?" Jack demanded.

Having explored BDSM primarily as a dominant for her husband, she knew what Jack wanted to hear.

"No Sir!" she cried in pleasure. "Your cock is the biggest I have ever had or seen."

Jack's cock was impressive. It was a full 9 inches, and it was consistently thick from the base to the large mushroom head. After seeing his cock, she had changed her mind about Jack's body. It wasn't made for football. It was made for fucking.

"Mmm that's a good slut," Jack said. "Now pay attention to those balls."

As he lifted his heavy cock up to expose his balls, Chloe quickly dove into Jack's ballsack not wanting to disappoint the Alpha male.

Sam was still Sam. Now he was rubbing his cage through his trunks and watching intently as his wife learned her way around Jack's manly package.

His image was interrupted when Jack handed him a water bottle.

"I think you came in here for this," Jack said, smiling at Sam as Chloe was doing her best to put both of Jack's large balls in her mouth. "Be sure to shut the curtain on the way out. I would hate for someone to see what comes next."

Sam, still processing everything, slowly turned and stepped out of the shelter. Like a robot, he closed the curtain and walked quietly to his lounge chair. The eyes of the other cabana attendees watched him intently as he did.

"Hey Sam," Samantha said softly. "How ya doin buddy... Are you ok?"

She was actually a little worried about him. Seeing your wife with someone must be emotional whether you like it or not. Seeing her with someone like Jack, well, that is a completely different adventure.

But Sam was more than ok. Underneath his trunks, he was as hard in his cage as can be. He didn't hear Samantha's question. He really didn't hear anything but his own amazing thoughts in the moment. He didn't respond. Instead, he just sat there and grinned.

***

As soon as Sam left, Jack said "Get up!"

Chloe jumped to her feet. He turned her around, and said "Hands on the top of the couch." She was standing, bent over the couch holding onto the back. Jack swiftly pulled her bathing suit bottoms down. Her ass and pussy were not just exposed in this position, they were on display. His big left hand grabbed a handful of her left butt cheek. With his right hand, he unclasped her top and removed it from over her head and exposed her large milky breasts.

Now completely naked, she began to turn and look at Jack, but before her head made it all the way around, she felt a hard "SMACK!" across her right ass cheek. The crack was loud enough for Jules and Samantha to both hear outside and chuckle.

"Eyes forward," Jack said sternly. "I don't like repeating myself."

Chloe did as she was told and looked at the blank wall. Her pussy was on fire from today's events. At this moment, she was drenched and while she did occasionally think of her husband, the first thing on her mind was satisfying her own needs. Specifically, she wanted to experience her first black cock.

The anticipation was killing her. She was being honest when she had said she had never seen a cock that big. She wondered if it would fit even, but she knew she wanted to try. She was aching to feel some friction between her legs.

Jack saw her glistening pussy, it was waxed smooth. 'I bet that was for her husband to discover on this trip' he thought to himself. He took his time and stepped away from Chloe as she leaned over the plush sofa. He grabbed his drink and took a swig before putting it back on the table.

"Chloe, this is about to make you feel very full," he said, preparing and teasing her for what's to come. "At first, you will wonder if this was a good idea, but quickly after, you won't think of dick the same ever again. I'm about to fuck you in a way that you never thought possible."