R.H.S. Pt. 01

Story Info
A Vegas vacation gets wilder than expected for Sam and Chloe.
8.1k words
3.97
35.4k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE TO READER: This is my first attempt at writing a story like this. It is a bit of a slow burn at first but it definitely picks up steam. Enjoy.

--

"Folks, there is no easy way to say this..."

An audible groan could be heard up and down the aisle of the small commuter plane that had already been grounded for two hours past it's 9 p.m. departure time.

"I'm kidding," the pilot chuckled over the speaker. "That was a little unappreciated pilot humor. The crew has arrived from their connecting flight and we are expected to be wheels up and headed to Las Vegas in five minutes."

As the flight attendant walked up and down the plane to insure passengers were secured, Chloe looked at her sleeping husband. Sam was leaned up against the window resting his head on a cheap pillow he bought at the airport gift shop.

"I wonder if he would wake up if the plane crashed?" she bemused to herself.

Sam didn't mind flying. In fact, he enjoyed getting on a plane in one state or country and getting off in another. He loved to travel, but he hated the people: the long lines, the sick kids, the noise. Sometimes, in the most charming of ways, Sam could let his negativity be a buzzkill. So, before leaving their house in Ventura, when Sam brought up taking Melatonin tablets for the flight, Chloe not only encouraged him, she handed him water to make sure he took them.

As the flight attendant finished, Chloe put her headphones on and began to daydream about the margaritas and mimosas that were waiting for her on the other end of this flight. It had been awhile since Sam and Chloe had gone away together. This was a much needed vacation.

After a few minutes in the air, Chloe too began to drift off to sleep when, suddenly, she felt three solid taps on her left arm. Startled, she removed her headphones.

"Excuse me Miss," said a booming voice from across the aisle.

She snapped her gaze in his direction in a way that said "This better be important." Once her eyes met his, however, the look softened.

"You um dropped this," he said, handing her a small tube of chapstick.

Chloe wasn't 100 percent sure the chapstick was hers, but at this particular moment, thousands of feet in the air, with her husband asleep next to her, she didn't care. As she gathered the courage to respond, her eyes kept moving from the stranger's developed arms and chest to his defined chin and piercing brown eyes. Clean, classy and confident were some of Chloe's favorite adjectives for men, and based on this first impression, the stranger had all three.

She took the chapstick, not losing her gaze on this man's body, now sure it wasn't hers, and with a very dry mouth she said "Thank you."

"I'm Jack," he smiled.

"Chloe," she smiled back.

"And who is that sleeping next to you?" Jack said.

Chloe, still in a bit of a trance over the man's physique and from being groggy from nearly falling asleep, snapped out of it and stammered "oh that's Sam. My husband! My husband Sam."

Jack chuckled a bit. She could feel the heat in her cheeks as they conversed just a foot or two apart.

At 35, Chloe was 5'2 with curly auburn red hair just past her shoulders. She wasn't a gym rat, but she wasn't fat or out of shape either. She had a curvy body with a large chest. Although she didn't always notice, she had no problem getting looked at while in public, especially when she was flaunting her assets in a low cut shirt or tight jeans.

Chloe and Jack chatted casually as the plane headed toward Las Vegas. Neither missed an opportunity for flirtatious banter, and Jack even bought Chloe a drink while he was ordering his.

"A vodka cranberry would be fine," Chloe said, a little unsure about another man buying her a drink and especially so while her husband slept next to her, but she tucked that feeling aside and went with it. The only peculiar part of the ordeal was when the petite, blonde flight attendant brought the drinks and then gave Chloe the oddest knowing smile. Surely projection, Chloe felt almost like the attendant knew about the naughty thoughts she was having about her fellow passenger.

After sharing some mundane personal details with each other, Chloe found out Jack was 48, divorced, a college football coach and a former NFL linebacker. He was visiting Las Vegas to meet up with his friends and have a good time.

Throughout the conversation, the West Coast mother of three caught herself gazing at his face, the bone structure, the definition. She didn't really have a preference when it came to skin tone. However, Jack's deep ebony tone that stretched over his magnificent muscles made her crazy with lust - enough to imagine what it would look like next to her naked, fair complected body. These thoughts kept a wry smile on the ad execs face for most of the flight.

She revealed to Jack that she and her husband were on vacation to get away from the stress of raising three kids and working demanding jobs. Chloe was an account executive at a major advertising agency in Santa Barbara. Sam was a family attorney, and he had recently opened his own fledgling practice. For Chloe and Sam, life had been chaotic and a retreat was more than needed.

That being said...

When Jack asked Chloe "Why Vegas?" He was intrigued by her response, but it wasn't just her words that caught his attention.

"We umm wanted to be able to let our hair down and have some eh fun," she said as her cheeks turned a beautiful shade of crimson. It was obvious the question made her nervous so Jack pushed a little further to both see where it goes and to watch the wife squirm.

"Oh yeah?" Jack said feigning surprise. "And what kind of fun does Chloe and Sam like to have?"

Starting to stumble and mumble, for the first time today, Chloe was relieved to hear the pilot's voice.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please lock those trey tables, stow away your personal belongings and put on those seat belts, we are beginning our descent to McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. Our expected arrival time will be 12:20 a.m. Pacific Standard. Once again, on behalf of the crew, thanks for flying United."

Chloe smiled at Jack in a way that said "you almost got me" and she turned to greet her groggy husband.

"That was quick," Sam said to Chloe's near annoyance, and she would be annoyed if she hadn't spent her entire flight talking to Jack.

She grabbed her purse from under the seat and turned to see Jack standing up to fetch his luggage. With his back turned to her, she had two almost simultaneous reactions to seeing the black man in a clean fitted white button up shirt and tight grey pants that perfectly framed his ass.

One - Jesus Christ he is sexy.

Two - Holy shit. I'm in yoga pants and look like a bum.

Chloe was in yoga pants, but she looked far from a bum. In fact, the Dodgers t-shirt clung to her body in a way that accented all of her husband's favorite curves.

After seeing Jack's 6'3 frame draped in designer clothes, filled with muscles and ripples from his shoulders to his butt, she quickly moved behind him trying to hide from his view similar to a middle schooler hiding from their crush. Jack moved toward the exit and headed down the stairs brought out to the small plane.

Chloe slowly followed behind. Always the gracious one, she turned to the crew and thanked them for their service. As she did this, her right shoe stuck between the aircraft and the stairway leading down to the tarmac. Tipsy from the free booze, Chloe fell straight down the short staircase and onto the back of a familiar stranger.

"Ahhhhhhh" she screamed as she tumbled into Jack.

She landed directly on Jack's back. From those that witnessed the fall, it looked like Chloe jumped from the top of the stairs directly on to Jack's back at the bottom. The former all pro linebacker wasn't even phased by the woman's body. In fact, if he hadn't turned around, many would have wondered if he even felt her.

"Are you ok?" Jack said in his deep voice as he moved to assist Chloe.

"I am fine," she said embarrassed and collecting her bag from the ground."How are you!?" Chloe said, noticing a cut on Jack's neck.

"It's just a scratch," Jack said.

"Oh my goodness!" Chloe said, still in a bit of a shock. "You saved my life."

"I don't know about that," he responded humbly.

"At the least, you saved my vacation!" She shrieked. "How could I have any fun if I had to get stitches on my face?"

"Ha well consider it a thank you for the conversation," Jack said while looking at Sam.

Sam got a funny feeling in his stomach.

"What conversation is he talking about?" Sam asked Chloe.

"You were asleep. We just talked to each other," she told Sam as she watched Jack leave.

"Oh really," Sam said bemused. "Thats hot."

"I had a feeling you would say that," Chloe said looking devilishly at her husband. "Lets go get checked in and prepare for our kinky Las Vegas adventure."

She grabbed the collar of Sam's shirt and brought him in for a kiss.

"But first, you need to get my bags," Chloe said. "And don't doddle. I'd hate to begin this adventure by punishing you."

***

Chloe and Sam had been experimenting with a "wife-led marriage" for approximately a year at this point. She didn't know what to think of it at first, but she also didn't hate it. There were certainly some perks that she appreciated.

In the beginning, it was seeing the energy from Sam to do domestic chores. She didn't really understand it, but if Sam was going to start doing the laundry and helping with the dishes more, she was certainly going to encourage this behavior.

She also didn't mind the kinkiness of it. Again, she didn't quite understand it at first, but she was ok with having a sex life that focuses on her first. She was completely fine with letting her husband service her over and over while she didn't have to worry about his orgasm.

The hardest part for her was learning to set rules and enforce them. In the beginning she didn't know how to punish Sam. However, as time went on, and they grew closer and became more open and honest, she began to realize that these things make Sam feel more loved and secure, which are important emotions for him. And honestly, after using the paddle or putting him to bed early, she slowly learned to love the control, and she loved how quickly his behavior changed.

She had noticed several positive foundational benefits to their relationship from this hierarchical change. There were no secrets between them, and they were talking and communicating like never before. She felt like she knew more about her husband, for better or worse, than ever before. Having this secret of her dominance to share between them was a special thing that she was learning to cherish.

***

Sam and Chloe entered their hotel room and were extremely happy with what they found waiting for them. Chloe had decided to go a little extra for this trip and she booked a corner room at the Aria that included a jacuzzi tub, a beautiful walk-in shower and two walls of windows that overlooked the strip. The dark wood grain mixed with blue and grey palettes made the room classy and sensual in a scotch on the rocks in smokey lounge sort of way.

The two unpacked their bags. She admired Sam's lingerie and panties as he put them in a drawer. It was a little bizarre at first when Sam confided in his desire for frilly things in his nether regions. However, once she began choosing them for him, and matching them with outfits he had in his wardrobe, she kind of liked the way they looked on him, and she loved the way they made him feel: submissive and malleable to her commands.

Sam was 36. Stood at 5'11, 195 lbs., brown hair, lightly tanned, white skin, green eyes and a lean dad bod. He was confident in the way he looked. Chloe had ensured he stuck to his workout regiment, and Sam had definitely noticed the returns of months of regular gym attendance. He had lost more than 20 pounds under her supervision.

This weekend was meant to be special for the couple. Not only were they going to get away, but Chloe had planned a few low-key kinky events for the couple to heighten the sexual tension between them.

However, kinky plans would have to wait. The late flight mixed with the delay had them both begging for some sleep.

***

Thursday - 11 a.m.

Chloe stepped out of the bathroom and into their studio suite wearing a sexy two-piece bathing suit that was dark green with cream piping. The suit wasn't a super small cut but it accentuated her curves in a delicious manner. The top cupped Chloe's 40-DD breasts and showed off her milky cleavage while the bottom tightly hugged her smooth white cheeks.

"You look... Wow," he stuttered as he handed her a mimosa. One of Sam's rules during the trip was that he had to have a drink ready for Chloe anytime they left the room. This was his first test of the weekend and he passed.

"Good boy," Chloe said sweetly, knowing those two words would swirl in his head at least until they got to the pool.

Sam was in maroon European-style, short trunks. She didn't like the cut of a Speedo. She preferred the box cut, and she was pleased with what she saw. With his trunks, he wore a white t-shirt, classic black Ray Bans folded into his collar, and flip flops.

"You don't look so bad yourself," she replied. "I like how if someone looks at your package, they will see the rings of your cock cage." She stepped closer and grabbed the cage. "They will see that my husband has a little cock and it has to stay locked in a tiny cage."

She smirked and released her grip as his breathing intensified. Humiliation wasn't something that she was a natural at. However, the more they dabbled in her dominance, the more she understood and saw what it does to him and how important it was to the dynamic. Through understanding, research and befriending people in the lifestyle online, she had acquired somewhat of an appetite for subtle and intimate humiliation.

"Don't forget to get our bag," she said as she grabbed her oversized sunglasses, the room key and walked out of the door.

***

"I'm sorry sir, I don't see a reservation for a daybed or a cabana," the pool receptionist said to Sam. Chloe shot daggers through her husband.

They walked away from the desk, dejected, and headed to the only chairs available in the worst possible spot on the pool deck.

"I want you to know that I am not mad at you," Chloe said to Sam as they were walking past all of the premium daybeds. "I understand that mistakes are made, and I don't want this to be a thing that ruins our vacation."

Sam took a short sigh of relief. He felt bad about forgetting to make the reservations.

"But don't you dare think that you aren't getting punished for this," she said sternly. "Understand?"

"Yes, Queen."

"Let's suck it up today and try to find something better tomorrow," she said, determined to enjoy her time. "Maybe the sun will shift and these chairs will ge..."

"NO FUCKING WAY!!" said a booming but familiar voice to the right of couple. "Carli, Carry...no CHLOE! That's your name! CHLOE COME OVER HERE!!"

It took Chloe a minute to figure out who the tall black man was due to the sun beaming in her eyes, but as soon as she made out his silhouette, she knew. Sam was lost. It took him a minute to realize his wife was walking toward the private cabanas and not the distant chairs. Once he did, he dutifully followed behind.

"It was James.. or was Jamal? Jerry? Hmmm What was it," Chloe teased back to the man as she approached the beautiful cabana.

The cabana featured six lounge chairs, split in groups of three facing each other outside of the shelter. Inside, a pair of padded bar stools were directly in front of the cabana's entrance. To the left was a large glass table filled with bottles of expensive liquor, mixers and cigars. It was surrounded by an L-shaped sectional that faced two 50" plasma televisions that were mounted on the same wall as the entrance.

"It's Jack," he chuckled. "What are you and your husband doing stumbling around the pool deck? Not to be rude, but ya'll look kind of lost."

"Well that's actually a funny story!" Chloe said while looking accusingly at Sam. "We were supposed to have a daybed."

"Uh Oh," Jack said loudly. "Did my man Sammy drop the ball? Well let me help you out Sam and keep you from getting into too much trouble when ya'll get back to your room tonight. We have plenty of food and beverage if you guys would like to join us? It would be my pleasure."

Upon approaching the private poolside oasis, Chloe quickly noticed her conversation partner from the flight into Vegas wasn't alone. He was joined by two other large black men and what she assumed were their wives. One was white, the other black. All three men were wearing board shorts, no shirt and sunglasses, while the women were wearing thong bikinis and sunglasses.

Although everyone was covered, this was definitely a sexy group. Even Jack's large friends carried their weight well.

Sam took a few more steps to get a better look at the cabana. He noticed a table full of alcohol, fresh fruit and a humus tray filled with fresh cut vegetables and pita bread.

"This looks amazing," he said.

"Then it's settled!" Jack said ushering the couple into the cabana to show them around.

Taking the couples bags from Sam and setting them next to some lounge chairs, Jack began to introduce his guests and provide a tour of the amenities.

"Alright Chloe, this is Greg. He played Left Tackle at USC and just finished a ten-year career in the NFL. He is a two-time Super Bowl champion. I've known him since the beginning."

Greg, a near giant at 6'5", 300 lbs., had a jovial disposition. He acted like he was going to give Chloe a hand shake, but instead, he wrapped his enormous arms around the redhead and twirled her around like she was weightless.

"Ahhh," Chloe shrieked. She was surprised by the pure power in Greg's arms. "Hahaha you scared me."

"Welcome to the cabana," Greg smiled as he went back outside.

Samantha, hearing the conversation from outside of the shelter, yelled out playfully "ya'll are going to have to excuse him. He is a big goofball. If he gets out of hand, just let me know."

"The white girl yelling from outside is his girlfriend Samantha," Jack said softly.

"Next up is Derrick and his girlfriend Jules," Jack continued. "Derrick also played in the NFL. He was an 8-time pro-bowler and most likely a future hall-of-famer."

Derrick, like both Greg and Jack, was a giant. He stood up from the couch inside the Cabana and shook the hands of both Sam and Chloe. Both were privately mystified by the size of the man's hands. They were the second biggest set of hands she had ever seen. The first belonged to Jack.

"So I see your friends have ladies," Chloe smirked. "Where is yours?"

Jack's entire crew began to laugh and tease him.

"White girl got jokes," said Greg. "We need to keep her around!"

The laughter quieted a bit...

"Oh the day is young, and I prefer the hunt," Jack said confidently. "Plus, I feel lately that my chances have improved."

Caught off guard by his comment and the look from not only Jack but those in the cabana, Chloe shot her eyes at Sam who was reading text messages on his phone. She blushed and turned back to Jack.

"So what's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here," Chloe said in an attempt to change the discussion.

"Oh of course!" Jack said as he leaned forward and grabbed a large bottle of Ketel One Vodka and mixed it with cranberry juice. "I believe Vodka Cranberry was the drink of choice?" he said, extending the glass to Chloe.

Impressed, she took the drink and replied "Yes. That's a great memory."

He winked back at her as he asked Sam what he would like to drink.