R.H.S. Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack stepped up behind her and put his cock up to her entrance, and like a carpenter starting a nail, he put just enough of his large head into her pussy to keep it lined up.

"But this here right now isn't enough for me," Jack said. "I want to take you places that you never thought possible. You and Sam. This will require you guys trusting me with the rest of your vacation of course, but we are going to have some fun."

The teasing was driving Chloe crazy. She wanted his cock inside her. She wanted to feel him so bad that she began whimpering as the head lightly tapped her engorged clit.

"So what I want to know, Chloe," Jack continued. "Do you want to submit to me this weekend and let me give you and Sam the ride of your life?"

"YES!" Chloe said pleadingly. "Please give it to me!"

Everyone directly outside and around the cabana heard her. Greg, Derrick, Samantha and Jules all looked at Sam. They found him helplessly rubbing the outside of his trunks.

"If you agree Chloe," Jack said. "I am in charge. You and Sam will always be safe and cared for, but I will make all of the decisions I choose. Do you agree?"

He began putting a little bit more pressure but not enough for his whole head to enter.

"YES!" she once again screamed.

"Say it louder!" Jack encouraged.

"Tell me that you're going to submit to me this weekend and then tell me what you want," he said before slapping and grabbing her right cheek firmly.

Chloe driven to near insanity and leaking fluid from her pussy to the ground didn't even hesitate "YES I WILL SUBMIT TO YOU THIS WEEKEND! NOW PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!"

As soon as Chloe said the word "cock", Jack drove his 9" into her naturally lubed pussy. She had her first orgasm of the fucking almost immediately. She shook as Jack held her hair in one hand and slowly and rhythmically thrust in and out of her. The fair-complected wife could feel her hips spread to accept the girth of Jack's cock. Her eyes were rolled back and she was in complete ecstasy.

"MMM I can feel those pussy walls contracting and accepting my size," Jack said. "Fuck you are sexy. You like my cock baby?"

"Fuck yessssssss," she held the 's' as Jack sped up his pace. She couldn't contain herself and wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. She was in pure bliss.

Jack kept thrusting into the white wife in this position for nearly 20 minutes. Feeling like she had enough BBC for her first experience with it, he decided it was time to cum.

"You're mine now aren't you?" Jack said into Chloe's ear. "You are married to Sam, but for the next few days, who does this body belong to?"

"You," Chloe panted just enjoying Jack's cock going in and out of her. "It belongs to you."

"Thats right baby," Jack said. "You're my little red headed slut this weekend."

His large black hands grabbed both of her hips, her heavy breast swayed as he fucked her. Then, he sped up and Chloe once again began screaming in pleasure.

"I'm about to cum deep in your pussy Chloe," Jack said. Fortunately, Chloe was on birth control, but the idea of Jack coming unprotecting inside of her made this already hot scene hotter to her.

"Yes Jack!" Chloe Screamed once more. "Cum inside me. Put your cum inside me!"

The guests outside snickered and stared at Sam who was still rubbing his trunks and biting his lip.

Jack pulled Chloe to him and put his full nine inches inside of her. She began to shake violently as Jack held her steady and began pumping stream after stream of warm cum all over the back of Chloe's pussy.

The pair screamed together and Chloe collapsed forward but not far enough for Jack's cock to completely leave her.

Jack moved and turned Chloe around to face him. He pushed her down to her knees. In a dominant voice he commanded "Clean up your mess."

Chloe obediently and dutifully began licking Jack's cock and tasting her juices. Usually the one wearing the dominant hat, Chloe was a complete mess and she loved it.

After a few minutes, Jack pulled out of her mouth, tossed her his phone and said "put your phone number in there. Put the contact name as RHS."

A bit confused she did as she was told.

"I'm going to text you later this evening and give you instructions for tonight. If you want this to continue, which you do..." he let that linger a bit. "Follow them precisely. Do you understand?"

Still in a little shock, she had halfway thought he wasn't serious about her submitting to him for the weekend, but now, after experiencing what she had, she was more than happy he wasn't.

"Yes sir," she said confidently.

"Good. Now grab your clothes and take your husband somewhere to talk about things," Jack said. "And listen, his dick doesn't go inside my property. Do you have any questions?

"Just one sir," she said meekly. "RHS, sir?"

"It's your title," Jack chuckled.

"My title?" Chloe said back confused.

"Yeah, you are my red headed slut," Jack said smiling.

Chloe blushed one more time in Jack's presence, finished putting on her bathing suit and left to collect her husband.

*** THE END OF PART ONE ***