R.H.S. Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

At approximately 8:50 p.m., Sam walked around the second floor of the Chandelier Bar in the Cosmopolitan. He had no idea that at that moment, his wife was in a nearby restaurant eating with Jack.

The Chandelier Bar in Las Vegas is a three-story bar that is encased by one of the world's largest crystal chandeliers.

"SAM!" a woman called loudly. "WE ARE OVER HERE!!!"

Sam turned toward the woman calling his name in the middle of the Chandelier. He was greeted to the sight of Jules waving her hands like she was trafficking in an airplane on a runway.

Sam waved back but then became confused when he saw the small suspended island in the middle of the chandelier. He couldn't figure out how to get to the group.

After a minute of not understanding the directions, Jules was trying to give him. His phone buzzed.

You have to go down to the first floor and then tell the bouncer covering the staircase by the bar your name. A hostess will bring you up. XOXO Jules

Sam's confusion only grew at first. How did she have his number? 'Jack must have given it to her,' he thought. He wasn't upset by this, just startled at first.

The VIP area was furnished with large, plush velvet blue chairs that surrounded small marble circular tables. Sam found Derrick, Greg, Samantha, and Jules sitting around one of those tables.

As Sam sat, he noticed a couple of things. First, the group was dressed for a night out. The guys were in tailored, button-up shirts, nice slacks, and shoes that Sam correctly assumed were not cheap.

The ladies looked stunning.

Jules was tall, had tanned dark skin, large brown eyes, and brown hair. She had a slender figure that featured a tight ass and large breasts. She wore black heels with silver spikes accenting the back of the shoes.

Samantha wasn't quite as tall as Jules. She was fair-skinned, black hair, and she had green eyes. Where Jules was tall and slender, Samantha was curvy and thick. She was well proportioned and beautiful. Her butt was large and round, and the pink dress that stopped just below it showed her ass off perfectly.

Although Sam did feel a bit out of place, he fit in fine. He wore grey slacks, a dark grey button-up, and some nice leather dress shoes. Unbeknownst to the crew, under Sam's pants were a pair of black lace panties that stretched over his cock cage. As Sam chose Chloe's attire, Chloe chose Sam's panties.

The second thing Sam noticed was that this group had already been drinking. An almost empty bottle of Grey Goose sat on the table next to a cashed champagne bottle.

Sam walked up to the empty chair next to Jules and waved at everyone. After Sam took the seat that faced toward the middle of the VIP island and backed up to the glass plane dividers that kept people from walking off the second-floor drop-off, the order went Sam, Jules to Sam's right, Derrick, Greg, and then Samantha closed the circle to Sam's left.

"Hey, stranger!" Samantha said cheerfully. "Last time I saw you, you seemed to have a lot on your mind."

The group froze for a second and then started laughing loudly. Sam even joined in on the joke at his expense.

"Ha, I guess you could say that," Sam replied sheepishly.

"I'm glad you came out tonight," Jules said. "We are about to have so much fun."

Sam was a little taken aback by the comment as he still had no idea what his night would entail.

After about 45 minutes, a few drinks and lots of conversation about California, football, and current events, Sam started to enjoy the table's company.

Then, the topic once again returned to Sam's bride.

"So Sam," Samantha said lasciviously while leaning over the table almost in Sam's face. "What do you think they are doing right now?"

"Huh? Oh," Sam said remembering how he ended up in this situation. "I uh. I don't know."

"Let the man breathe," Greg said to his girlfriend.

"I bet they are intimately cuddled up in a booth," she said ignoring Greg and taunting Sam in a sultry voice. It was obvious the alcohol was affecting the woman's boldness. "He probably has his hand inside her leg, and Sam, I bet she likes feeling his strong hands on her tinder thigh. Don't you think so? Don't you think that she deserves big strong hands, Sam?"

"Yes," Sam breathed. He was earnestly getting turned on by the teasing.

"I bet she likes it so much that she has her legs spread a bit hoping he will move his hand higher and touch the spot she wants to be touched," Samantha said as the group sat silently listening to the two of them talk. "She is so slutty for him. She wants him so bad. Do you want to see her wanting him Sam?"

Sam could barely talk now. His pulse was racing just imagining his wife sitting next to the taller, broader, stronger Jack. He breathed a barely audible "Yes. I do."

"Then turn around and look down Sam," she said. "Look down and watch your wife desire another man."

Sam froze as he processed her words. Was she being serious? He slowly looked over the edge of the VIP area and just behind him, in perfect view below them, he saw Chloe sitting next to Jack in a booth that sat perpendicular from their angle. Chloe sat on the outside, and Jack on the inside.

Her legs were partly spread, his large hand caressing just below the hem of her dress. As Samantha had said, he noticed Chloe's legs were just a bit wider than they normally are when she sits. He also noticed her hand was on Jack's lap as well.

Sam watched mesmerized for a few minutes, but those minutes seemed to last forever.

"Listen, sweetie," Jules whispered as she handed him a drink and leaned in so only he could hear. "I'm your designated safe word. If at any time, you want it all to end and for us to disappear, you tell me, and I will have you and your pretty little wife reunited in your room as fast as possible. Okay, baby?"

Sam felt comforted by the woman's words. He was also turned on by them. It made him super hot to hear a stranger talk so carefree about his cuckolding. He nodded his head in agreement as he never took his eyes off of Jack and Chloe.

He watched and made sharp breaths each time his wife moved. Suddenly, he noticed that she began to squirm a bit. She leaned into Jack as she did. Sam watched as her legs clamped onto Jack's hand for the second time that night. Sam watched as amid the hundreds of people walking through and around the bar oblivious to the large black man and white woman, his wife orgasm on another man's hand.

Chloe excused herself, face flushed, legs wobbly, and went to the restroom. Sam resisted every urge in his body to follow his wife into the bathroom, follow her into a stall, and go down on her. He didn't though because he knew she needed this. He knew they needed this. It was too hot to abandon at this point.

Once she was out of sight, Jack looked up at Sam and gave him a smile and wink.

A moment later, Sam felt Jules's hand on his thigh "Are we good?" she said in a caring but sexy way.

"So good," Sam said, adjusting his seat as he felt his cage tighten.

"Let's get the fuck out of here," Derrick said standing up from his chair. "I'm ready to make some questionable decisions!"

As they walked to the valet door, from the other side of the glass, many feet away, the group saw Jack and Chloe get into their Rolls Royce.

Jules leaned over to Sam and whispered "You know, they are cute together. Her - a short curvy, white girl that has a body for taking big cock, and him - a tall, dark and sexy man with a big cock. It kind of fits doesn't it."

Her words were driving Sam wild. Not even caring that he had no idea where they were going, Sam climbed into the back of a large SUV waiting on the group.

***

As the blonde driver extended the commute at the request of her boss, Jack looked down and smiled as he watched Chloe's red hair go up and down on his cock. It was a bit obvious that she didn't have much experience playing with a cock the size of Jack's 9-inch manhood.

'Although her technique wasn't perfect, she sure was eager,' Jack thought to himself.

Chloe was doing her best to cover as much of Jack's cock with her mouth as she could. On her knees in the floorboard of the spacious backseat of the luxury car, Jack continued to encourage her.

"Mmm baby work that cock."

"Don't worry baby, you will get plenty of practice with my cock in your mouth."

"Such a good little slut."

Moments later, the car pulled up to a private valet entrance to the MGM Grand.

"You are done for now," Jack said without finishing. "Its time to have some fun."

Chloe -- disappointed she was again unable to make the black man cum -- lifted her mouth off of what was quickly becoming one of her favorite toys. She collected herself and then exited the vehicle and headed toward the VIP section of Hakkasan Nightclub with her date for the night.

***

Sam had never been inside of a club. Outside of movies and accounts from friends, he wasn't sure what to expect.

As Greg gave the bouncer the party's name, Jules pulled Sam aside.

"Listen, sweetie," the tall brunette said in an aggressive but kind tone. "You are about to see your wife, but tonight, she is not your wife. She is Jack's date. I am always your safety word. If at any time, you want to go back to normal, you let me know. However, there is only one way tonight goes bad, and that is if you decide to make a scene in front of Jack and his friends. Do you understand?"

Sam taking in everything the gorgeous woman was saying. His excitement had him in a near trance.

"Yes," Sam mumbled. "I... I understand."

"Good boy," Jules said knowing the phrase would heighten the submissive male's excitement. "Now let's go have some fun."

Sam and Jules followed in behind the rest of the crew as they walked up the stairs to a VIP lounge that overlooked Hakkasan's large and vibrantly decorated dance floor. The entire club was full of energy and well dressed, gorgeous people. Men and women who were ready to cut loose and party.

As strands of blue, green, and red lights flashed and soared to the beat of the music, Sam adjusted his eyes to his new surroundings. The long rectangular VIP room was divided into four sections. Each section had a plush sectional, a round table to hold bottles of alcohol, mixers, drinks, and a space between the table and the balcony for people to dance and move. The room was decorated with black, white, and red leather furniture.

When Sam arrived with Greg, Derrick, Jules, and Samantha, the VIP area was open and if not for the room's occupants, Sam would have been able to see from one end to the other with no problem. As Sam would find out later, each section of the VIP area was equipped with a curtain that could be closed to provide parties with privacy if needed.

Sam didn't know it when he entered, but it didn't take the Ventura lawyer long to figure out that he was at a party with NFL players. Most of the men were black, large, and in great shape. There were even a few in the room that Sam recognized, but it wasn't an NFL Hall of Famer that took his breath away.

At the other end of the lounge, approximately 40 feet away, standing against the balcony rail with Jack pressed up behind her, he saw his gorgeous wife swaying and grinding her ass to the music. He couldn't help but think how sexy she looked...so empowered and free.

Jules saw Sam staring at Chloe and Jack. She grabbed his arm and pulled him to the couch where the crew was relaxing and taking in their first drink.

"You ok?" Samantha said to Sam while chuckling. "Here have a shot."

***

Chloe loved going to clubs but she hadn't been to one since college. She felt sexy from the attention she was getting, and it wasn't just from Jack. Within the first hour of being at the club, Chloe felt like she had danced with more attractive, large black men than she had her entire life, and she was loving it.

However, there was only one man's attention she wanted at that moment. There was only one cock that she couldn't get out of her mind, and it wasn't her husband's. After finishing a dancing session where she was sandwiched between Jack and a very tall black man named Jerome, Jack grabbed her hand and took her to the sectional in their VIP area.

A couple sat in the corner of the sectional so Jack sat on the other end. He pulled Chloe on his lap and began to make out with the redhead. As he did, his hand moved under her dress and began teasing her inner thigh.

Chloe felt like she was in heat. She had never wanted to be fucked as bad as she did at that moment. As she continued kissing her stud, her hands caressed his body. She paid special attention to his firm chest and hard biceps. She loved being in the hands of such a strong man.

Jack leaned in and whispered into Chloe's ear "it's time to show off those cock sucking skills you have been working on."

Chloe froze for a second and stared at Jack. She began to look around the pulsing room, but he softly grabbed her chin and redirected her gaze back to him. He gave a knowing look to her and then down toward his cock. Overcome with passion, desire, and a little bit of alcohol, Chloe smiled and slid down Jack's body, tracing it with her fingers and palms as she did, and placed herself on her knees between his legs. Jack pushed a button on the wall and a curtain moved forward to provide some privacy.

It didn't take long for Chloe to pull out Jack's thick, nine inches. She felt slutty but in the best of ways. She couldn't believe that she was doing this in a club. Yes, there was some privacy, but even inside their private VIP section, there were still a handful of people she didn't know, but once Jack's cock came into view, there was only one thing she wanted.

Hoping to impress her date, she held the long shaft up and began licking at the top of his balls and the underside of his cock. The more she played with her new toy, the more she wanted it. She became lust-filled as she began giving the best blowjob she could.

"Here is the bottle Stoli BlueBeri Vodka you ordered," said a hostess as she stood next to Jack. She looked down at the white woman servicing the man and smirked. Chloe felt a bit humiliated but in a way that soaked her panties. However, it was the server's next words that made her moan.

"Would you like me to make you a drink?" she asked Jack. "Or maybe one for her? She looks like she might need refreshment in a bit."

Jack and the other couple both laughed at the server's joke.

Chloe sucked harder and faster.

"I have a feeling she will have plenty tonight," Jack said back to the server. "Thank you though."

"Of course," the server said as she left.

Chloe was now completely entranced by Jack's manhood. She loved playing with a cock of his size. There was so much more to hold and feel compared to her husband. She couldn't get enough of running her tongue across every veiny bump and crevice. Most of all, she loved to feel its firmness. There was no doubt that this cock was superior to all the others of her past.

***

"Did you see that girl that Jack was with?"

"Fuck yeah, she looked good. Those milky white tits are huge."

"Yeah and she obviously likes big dick. I'm hoping he might share her before she goes back to her husband."

"Husband?"

"Yeah, dude. You didn't see that rock on her finger? She is totally married."

"Fuck. That's hot."

"Right! I'm hoping to get to ride on the married pussy train for sure!"

After the two men left the bathroom, Sam emerged out of a stall. His cock felt like it was about to burst from its cage. He had already spent most of his time at the club wondering what was happening behind the black curtain that blocked off Jack's VIP area, and now, hearing the savage commentary from the two strange men, Sam was perfectly frustrated and horny, but most of all, he was excited.

Sam returned to his entourage and he noticed that the curtain on the end was still up. When he took his spot at the end of the couch, everyone was staring at him.

"Show him," Jules said confidently. "He needs to see it."

Still unsure of what they were talking about, Greg started the video over and handed his phone to Sam. The video started by showing the people dancing in a VIP area. As it pans, the video settles on Jack and Chloe.

He saw Chloe bent over a couch, with her dress flipped up and Jack impaling her with his beast of a cock. Her pink pussy lips stretched tight around his shaft, and Sam could see white cream all over Jack's cock. Chloe was moaning and begging for Jack to keep fucking her.

"God that little slut is cumming all over his cock," Samantha said playfully toward Sam. "Her juices are coating him."

"Her body really seems to enjoy what Jack has to offer," Jules said. Then, she reached down and grabbed Sam's cage. "Did you notice that someone else is filming?"

Not only was someone else filming, but Sam counted 5 people in the video that we're watching his wife getting fucked. His breathing deepened.

"I think she likes getting fucked in public," Jules continued. "I think she likes people watching her cuckold you. She likes them knowing how much of a slut she is for black cock. Do you think she likes it?

Sam remained speechless as he watched the video again.

Jules tightened her grip on his cage.

"Answer me cuck," she said dominantly.

"Yes," Sam breathed helplessly. He was completely overcome from excitement and he felt extremely submissive.

"Good boy," she purred.

"Your wife is sexy," Samantha chimed in. "She has a thick little body that I bet every black guy in here would smash."

Sam thought back to the conversation he overheard in the bathroom and bit his bottom lip.

Just then, a hostess pulled the curtain back and opened up Jack and Chloe's VIP section. They were gone.

"Where did they go?" Sam said in a bit of confusion.

"Where do you think they went?" Samantha said laughing.

"They went to go fuck," Jules said directly to Sam. "All you have seen thus far is Jack letting her get used to his cock. Now they are going to a hotel room so Jack can fuck your wife like she never has been fucked."

"If she came from just getting used to his cock, think of how many times she will cum tonight when he is fucking her!" Samantha said.

"Oh fuck..." Sam was nearly salivating from their humiliating words.

"Fuck is right," Jules said. "Do you want to see her getting fucked better than you could ever fuck her?"

"Yes," Sam said.

"Say it cuck" Jules snapped.

"I want to see her get fucked."

"Mmmm Good boy," Jules said. "We are going to stay here and get fucked up tonight, but its time for you to find your way home now little boy. Have fun tonight. Just remember, no touching unless told! Bye now."

It took Sam a second to understand what Jules was saying, but as soon as he did, he jumped up, told the crew bye, and immediately headed toward the Aria.

***

Chloe's hands trembled as she tried to fit the room key inside the slot of her and Sam's corner suite. As Jack kissed her neck and ran his large mitts down her hips (witnessed by two of Sam and Chloe's "hotel neighbors" btw), it wasn't nerves that caused her to miss the hole. Her reservations about her role tonight left her at the club somewhere between having her head in a stranger's lap while Jack, also basically a stranger, fucked her in front of several other club-goers and when the hostess handed her a towel after Jack came inside her.

Tonight, she was his, and she wanted more. It wasn't nerves making her tremble, it was excitement.

Once they finally got through the door, Jack pushed her chest-first against the wall and ran his hand under her dress. He plucked her nude thong off her body and discarded the torn garment to the floor before he returned his hand to her soaked pussy.