R.H.S. Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His other hand grabbed her hair tight and pulled her head back to expose her neck. Starting below her ear, he kissed his way down to her collar bone.

"Mmmmm," she cooed. "I love how rough your fingers feel."

"You're so wet," he whispered back. "Are you ready for the night of your life?"

Lost in the moment, ready to feel him inside her again, she whispered back "Yes sir."

Finding her clit and making her gasp, he releases her hair and unzips the back of her dress.

"Go get on the bed," Jack commanded in a soft but authoritative voice. She turned and began to nearly skip in excitement to the bed. He smacked her ass as she left. Jack then went to the bar. He poured a couple more shots. He was overcome with how lucky he got with this woman. She was sexy and he wanted to take a minute to enjoy the situation.

As Chloe walked to the bed, she stepped out of her dress. She waited on the white sheets in her new heels, a silver necklace with the key to Sam's cage resting between her ample breasts, and her wedding ring.

She laid back waiting for her lover. As she did, Chloe thought about the events that had led up to this moment and smiled.

Jack entered and the sight of him put Chloe in a daze. He was naked from head-to-toe. His dark ebony skin was beautiful in the soft white light. His muscles were perfectly sculpted, and his semi-hard cock looked delicious as it suspended a bit from his body.

He stood next to the foot of the bed and motioned for Chloe to come to him.

On all fours, she crawled toward her lover. As she got close, he cradled the back of her head with his left hand.

She moved her head to the right of Jack's cock. In their short time together, she had started to enjoy Jack's smell. She had never had a desire to smell Sam's pubic area, but she loved Jack's musky, manly scent. She couldn't help herself but rub her nose across the area above his cock, and his balls.

"That's a good girl," Jack said. "Mmmmm."

Chloe took Jack's balls in her mouth. She swirled them around and sucked on them lightly. After a bit, she began to lick up and down Jack's thick shaft. As she continued to blow him, Jack began to reach and play with her nipples. Twisting and teasing them.

After a while, his long arms reached the inside of her thigh. She pulled his cock out of her mouth, and Jack swiftly threw her around so that she was on all fours with her ass in front of him.

Jack rubbed the outside of her pussy before lining his cock up to her. She was drenched. He could tell she wanted this.

"Who's pussy is this?" Jack said loudly.

"Your's sir," Chloe said shaking her ass searching for Jack's cock.

SMACK! Jack smacked her ass as she wiggled it back.

"MMMmmm fuck," she responded.

"Is this your pussy?" Jack asked.

"No," she said back.

SMACK!

"Mmm Fuck. No, it's your pussy sir," she squealed.

"Is this your husband's pussy?" Jack said.

"No, it's your pussy sir!" Chloe said now placing her head in a pillow and moving her ass back waving it toward him. She was using her body to beg for the man's attention.

"Then look over and tell him," Jack said. "Look over at him and tell him that your pussy belongs to me and tell him what you are."

Sam had slipped in unnoticed to Chloe. Her face was flush but it wasn't due to his presence. Chloe looked at her husband but couldn't keep the pleasure she was having off her face if she tried.

"Sam it's Jack's pussy now," she said looking directly into her husband's eyes. "I am Jack's Red Headed Slut. MMM fuck. He fucks me better than you ever could."

Chloe was lost in lust over the black man's cock. She was in the exact state her husband had always fantasized about.

As she said, 'could,' Jack easily rammed all nine inches inside her wet pussy.

It was Chloe's turn to nearly pass out. Her entire body tensed up, and she immediately began to shake.

"This cunt was ready for my cock," Jack said. "Come look at this cuck."

Sam immediately got up and got by the man fucking his wife. He watched as Chloe's pussy lips rhythmically spasmed on his cock. Soon, Jack's cock was once again covered in Chloe's white cream.

While her orgasm began to subside, Jack began to slowly fuck Chloe. For 10 to 15 minutes, Jack slowly went in and out at different depths to prepare Sam's wife for the drilling she would soon receive. She spent most of those minutes riding waves of orgasms.

Then Jack sped up. He fucked her with great intensity.

"You like that cock baby girl?" he said.

"Yes," she screamed back. "Fuck me with your huge cock! This is the best cock I have ever had."

The words hit Sam perfectly as he continued to watch.

For the rest of the night and early into the morning, Jack had his way with the pretty redhead. Sam did his best not to blink as he watched Jack pick up his wife and move her as they fucked.

One of his favorite scenes was when Chloe was on her back with her legs spread as far as she could spread them while still straight. The red soles of her new shoes stood out as she was screaming in ecstasy.

Chloe felt amazing. She loved showing off for her husband and playing his humiliation games. Having a stud like Jack was just the icing on the cake... icing that she planned to enjoy as much as possible. She would love her husband forever for giving this gift of sexual freedom to her.

The night ended with Chloe back on all fours and Jack behind her on the bed.

"Get under her cuck," Jack commanded. "Start licking her clit."

Sam quickly obliged. He slid his body under Chloe and they were in a 69 position. She grabbed his cage with her hands, and he began licking her clit... and by consequence Jack's cock going in and out of her.

"Good cuck," Jack said. "Lick her cunt."

Jack grabbed her hips and started thrusting with a grunt, drove his cock as deep as he could, and began to shoot stream after stream of hot cum deep inside Chloe. Her thighs clamped down on Sam's head as she threw her head back and screamed. Jack slowly pulled his cock out and watched as his cum oozed out of Chloe's pussy and down onto her waiting husband.

Moments after they were through, Sam went to clean his face off. He returned to find the large black man wrapped around his wife. Both were sound asleep. He pulled the blanket over their naked bodies and went to sleep on the couch. As Sam finished thinking about the day's activities, he wondered what was in store for him and Chloe tomorrow.

***END OF PART TWO***