R.H.S. Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam comes face-to-face with his cuckolding fantasies.
8.4k words
3.95
24k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE TO READER: This is the second part of my first Lit story. I evidently upset some of you and received quite a few negative reviews and comments for it. It was a little disheartening, but I do appreciate those who provided the positive feedback both in the comments and through messages.

To my detractors - I do understand the frustration of reading a story and getting invested only to find out it is something you find objectionable. As a longtime reader, I should have thought about that.

In retrospect, I wish I would have identified the themes in the reader note for part one (although I did use tags). This story involves cuckolding and a dominant female. If those things offend you, you are not going to like this and please move on.

Anyway. The first one was a slow burn, but you should definitely read it. This one isn't so slow. I hope you enjoy.

*****************************************

R.H.S. Part 2

*Beep*

The room key slid out of the door and Chloe turned the handle to enter their corner room at the Aria Hotel and Resort in Las Vegas.

Chloe and Sam had just participated in the hottest adventure of their lives. Not only did Sam watch his beautiful, curvy, fair-skinned, red-headed wife blow the largest cock that either of them had ever seen, but from just a few feet away, he and several strangers listened as the mother of three was formally introduced to her first big black cock.

The life-changing experience was followed by a quiet but tense elevator ride that kept the couple on edge. The only communication between the two before entering the room was when Sam reached down and grabbed his wife's hand as they waited to reach their floor. It was perfect for Chloe because at that moment she needed to know that her husband was still with her on this journey.

"Take your trunks off and lay on the bed," Chloe said as they stormed into the room. She was hot. She orgasmed several times already that day, but all she could think about was being with her husband.

As Sam stripped his trunks and laid on the bed, Chloe reached in her backpack and pulled out his key. She had meant to wear it at the pool, but she had completely forgotten. She pulled the attached necklace over her head and looked down to see the key sit between her large breasts.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled her husband. His cock cage was now in direct contact with her clit. Chloe's skin was still a bit flush and Sam saw dried fluid on her inner thigh. He knew it must have been from Jack. The events and the discovery had Sam's penis rock hard inside his cage.

Chloe looked at the desperation in his face, in his body... A year ago or maybe even months ago, Chloe would have instantly unlocked him and gave him the release he desired. She has grown as a dominant since then, however. She knew that what Sam wanted, what he desired was to be denied. She knew that by denying him, she could not only control him but he would also be more content in his natural role as a submissive. Her power over him at this moment drove her crazy.

"Mmm someone is excited," Chloe said lifting off of Sam's cage and grabbing it with her hand while squeezing it a smidgen. "Someone enjoyed watching their proper wife act like a slut. Did you like watching him fuck my mouth baby?"

"Arrrghhh," Sam groaned.

"Ohhh what's the matter?" Chloe said mockingly. "Do you want to get out of that cage so you can fuck me?"

"Oh God," Sam said in desperation. "Yes Please!"

Chloe smirked at her husband.

"Do you want me to take this key and unlock you so that you can try to fuck me as Jack did?" Chloe said. "Is that what you want baby?"

"Yesss!" Sam said squirming underneath her.

"Do you think I will even feel you, baby?" Chloe said teasingly. "I feel so spread out, I don't know if your cock will even make a difference"

"Oh fuck that's so hot," Sam screamed.

Chloe loved watching Sam squirm. It was becoming one of her favorite pastimes. He had so much passion and desire.

"Are you ready to work to get out of this cage baby?" Chloe said pinching and pulling his nipples.

"Yes, my Queen!" Sam said earnestly. "Let me earn it."

Chloe crawled up to the headboard and placed her waxed pussy over Sam's face. Red and a bit swollen, she sat her pussy on Sam's mouth and began relaxing the muscles she had been clenching since Jack came inside of her minutes earlier.

Slowly, Sam's fantasy to clean up after a man that fucks his wife was being realized. Chloe threw her head back and had a powerful orgasm as Sam dutifully licked and sucked where the former NFL player had just been.

"Mmmm," Chloe said as the first wave of the orgasm resided. "Lick it all up, baby."

"Do you like the way he tastes?" she said as she began grinding her pussy on his face. "Do you like tasting his juices mixed with mine."

As Sam answered a muffled "Yes." The second wave of Chloe's orgasm hit.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed. "Clean my pussy baby. Clean it up."

After she caught her breath a moment, she turned around so Sam could lick her asshole as well. As he was doing that, she took the key and began freeing him. She loved watching it spring loose and grow instantly when she did.

Sam continued to service Chloe's ass while she began to lightly rub and tease Sam's newly freed penis. She spat on it and rubbed her saliva around knowing it would drive him wild, and it certainly did.

Suddenly remembering some of Jack's last words that her husband's penis "doesn't go inside his property" she momentarily froze. Disappointed but also turned on by the thought of postponing Sam reclaiming her, she had an idea.

"You are so hard," Chloe said as she stroked his sensitive penis.

She moved down in a reverse cowgirl position. Her pussy hovered just over Sam's 5 inches. She began stroking it intently.

"Mmm look how close you are to my pussy," Chloe said. "If you had Jack's cock, you would be inside me right now. I'm not sure this thing will even do anything for me now." She chuckled a bit as she rubbed her thumb directly under the head of his penis.

As she said that and teased and stroked Sam's penis, Sam felt himself about to cum. Trying to hold off, he failed when he noticed the large handprints on his wife's ass. Spurt after spurt of warm jizz shot up and all over the outside of Chloe's pussy.

She laughed.

"Oh no," she said. "I guess he will have to wait."

Chloe climbed off, instructed Sam to put his cage back on and once again get between her legs and clean up his mess.

Once he was done, he moved up and laid his head on Chloe's chest.

"I love you," Sam said quietly.

Chloe smiled, held him tighter, and said "I love you, Sam. I always will."

They drifted off to sleep.

***

Thursday at 6 p.m.

"Next time, when I ask if you received a confirmation number, you better make sure you have it, huh?" Chloe said as she caught a glimpse of Sam rubbing and staring at his dark red ass.

When the couple first ventured into the waters of a wife-led relationship, punishing Sam was not easy. She had ignored that aspect of her responsibility as the Dominant partner in the relationship. Then one Saturday, while Sam was watching college football, everything changed.

For weeks, Sam had barely been doing chores, he would make offhand comments just to get a rise out of his wife, but the worst for Chloe was that he had sunken into a mood that left him grumpy and kind of lazy. She knew he needed an attitude adjustment in the worst way.

That morning, after downing a couple of Mimosas, she punished her husband. With the kids at their grandmas, Chloe spanked her husband first with her hand, then a paddle, and finally, the last few came from a thick leather belt. She left some welts and even brought him to a few tears. Afterward, she sent him to the corner with his ass exposed. She loved looking at Sam's bright red ass. Chloe teased him a bit and then left him there while she did some chores of her own around the house. When she finally felt he had been exposed long enough, she called him to the bed and held him in his renewed submissive state. Not sure how she would feel before she began the punishment, she felt empowered afterward, and the change in Sam's attitude confirmed in Chloe's mind that spankings and punishments would now become a regular part of their lives.

For Sam, he didn't necessarily want to be punished, but he loved the idea of his wife having that power and control over him. He also loved how submissive the spankings made him feel. It would be safe to say that when Sam first brought up the idea of spanking, it was erotic to him. However, after experiencing it, his feelings were much different. Being spanked as a deterrent not to break the rules, but it was also a way for Sam to be reminded that he had given his power in the relationship up to his beautiful bride, which he loved.

Now, back to Las Vegas...

"Yes Queen," Sam said gently rubbing the redness. He knew that he would be sore for the rest of the night and most likely much of tomorrow.

Chloe spanked him several times with both her hand and a wooden spoon she brought from home. She liked taking the spoon on trips because it delivered a decent amount of pain, and it was quiet. Sam did not like the spoon. It was small enough that she could make contact with his tender inner thighs from time to time or graze his balls. He always gulped when he saw her with the spoon in her hand.

"Good boy," she said rewardingly. "You are lucky I don't make you put that red ass on display all night in our window. I'm sure some nosy neighbors with binoculars would love to see how naughty you have been."

Now that Sam had been properly punished for forgetting to make their pool reservations, Chloe began to look through her closet to figure out what to wear. They still hadn't heard from Jack, and both of them had thought to themselves that he had moved on and that their cuckolding fun was probably over for the vacation.

Sam was already over the moon. His wife was being dominant, and watching his wife worship the black man's cock and then hearing her profanity-laced moans while she was inside the villa with Jack was one of the hottest things Sam had ever experienced. Even if Jack never texts, Sam had already had a vacation of a lifetime.

Chloe took things similarly but also not. A bit bummed by the apparent rejection, Chloe had decided that Jack not texting was for the better. If she was honest with herself, she would admit that she had no self-control when she was around the tall, muscular black man. It was like she was in a trance when she was with him. Even on the plane, her brain's only desire was to drink in the man's body, and when she was next to him, she became putty in his hands. A smile crept across Chloe's face at the last thought. As much as she loved her husband, and she did more than anything, she thoroughly enjoyed being the muse of an Alpha male, and although it was true, she couldn't admit to herself that she desperately wanted him to text.

The couple decided to continue on their vacation with the events they had planned. For all intents, Jack was their morning/midday activity, and now, they were ready to move on to what's next.

Five minutes after the couple talked about this, the conversation was made null in void.

"He texted," Chloe said in a shaken and nervous void.

"What did it say?" Sam said immediately.

"I don't know, I haven't looked at it," Chloe said, meeting her husband's eyes. She looked down at her phone and read:

At 8 p.m., our adventure begins. A driver will be waiting with a sign with your name on it in the valet pickup line. You are to wear club attire but no bra.

The message was followed by one more.

Send me Sam's #. As I know it's important to you, he will be involved tonight as well. And Chloe, don't be late.

Still nervous about the first message and skimming her brain to figure out what 'club attire' she had, the last message made her smile. She loved that Jack was involving Sam.

She relayed the texts to Sam and sent a reply to Jack that was simply "Yes Sir" and Sam's number.

Moments later, she froze as she heard Sam's phone buzz from an incoming message:

Sam, as a repayment for the time I am going to be spending with your wife the next few days, you are going to go on an adventure as well. I need you to be on the second floor of the Chandelier Bar at the Cosmopolitan by 9 p.m. Look in the VIP area in the middle, and you will see some friendly faces. You are not to tell Chloe about your destination.

Beforehand, I need you to help our lovely redhead get ready. I want her showing off that curvy body Sam. I want you to pick out the clothes I am going to be taking off of her tonight.

Sam read the messages over and over before sharing what he could with his wife. He was ecstatic. He couldn't believe this was happening to him... to them.

"Oh my God," Chloe said looking at the clock. "I have an hour before I have to leave. I'm going to get started, lay my clothes out on the bed."

As Chloe disrobed and got in the shower, Sam sorted through the clothes he had put in her hotel closet when they arrived. After looking through several dresses and combinations of blouses and skirts, Sam was immensely turned on at the prospect of picking out clothes for another man to take off his wife. There was one dress that Sam knew would be perfect for the occasion. She bought it to wear for his birthday dinner last year.

The garment in question was a dark grey, ruched style dress that wrapped around Chloe's curves. The sleeveless, moderate v-neck showcased her beautiful white skin and ample cleavage. The bottom hem of the dress stopped just above Chloe's mid-thigh. He remembered how stunning she looked, but more importantly, how good she felt while wearing it.

He then moved to her suitcase that still had all of her panties and lingerie. He originally thought no panties. The dress he chose is long enough to hide most of her intimate parts, but if she did bend over, anyone looking from behind would certainly get a hint of her pussy lips. He smiled at that thought, but then he remembered her comfort tonight was more important than his fantasies.

After going back and forth, he finally chose a nude t-back thong. Made out of soft, sheer material, the front was transparent, and the back split Chloe's ass cheeks beautifully. The panties were simple but also devilishly sexy.

Sam laid out Chloe's attire for the evening on the hotel bed and then went to his bag and pulled out a gift-wrapped package. Every time they went on vacation, he liked to get his wife a new surprise. This vacation was no different. However, he was expecting to save this gift for their last night in Vegas, but he felt that the circumstance made now perfect.

Chloe stepped out of the bathroom in her white hotel robe and smiled at Sam's work. She looked at him grinning. "Are you excited... cuck?"

The new title sent chills through Sam's body. As it had most of the day, Sam's cock strained against his cage.

"Yes Queen," Sam said, barely able to breathe.

Sitting on the bed next to her clothes and parting her legs, she pointed to the ground between them. Sam dutifully went to his rightful place and began licking Chloe.

"What do we have here dear?" Chloe said, lifting the gift-wrapped box.

"A gift for you," Sam said between licks of her delicious pussy.

Chloe began opening the box and praising Sam while she did.

"You are so thoughtful Sam.

"You are such a good little slut for me."

She opened the box and removed just a bit of the tissue.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" she said in glee as a shiny red sole became visible.

"How the fuck!?!" she said pulling out the rest of the black Louboutin heels with an 85 mm heel (3.3. inches).

She grabbed his head and immediately gave him a wet sloppy kiss. Tasting herself, she smiled at the dirtiness. She was too happy to do anything other than a smile.

***

Chloe, though nervous, felt fabulous in her beautiful dress and brand new shoes. She strutted out of the glass doors of the Aria and began to look for a sign with her name on it. It took her a minute, which added to her nervousness, but with both relief and embarrassment, she saw it.

"RHS," she read from the sign being held by a pretty blonde girl probably in her late 20s, dressed in a driver's uniform, and standing in front of a Rolls Royce.

'Red-headed slut.' she thought to herself.

She was a bit embarrassed that the driver was female and that the driver called her "Mrs. S." She wondered if she knew what it stood for, her questions and embarrassment were replaced with surprise when she sat inside the back and saw Jack.

"You couldn't have met me at the door?" Chloe said, chiding him.

"No," he said matter of factly. "I wanted to watch you, and this weekend you don't get to ask questions do you?"

"No sir," she replied meekly.

"Good girl," he said. "Are you hungry?"

Remembering that she hadn't eaten anything since she and Sam had breakfast, she realized she was famished.

"Yes! I am starving," Chloe said as the car took off down the strip.

"Good," Jack said with a smile. "But first you need to get reacquainted with your new friend."

Jack wrapped his arm around Chloe and guided her head to his lap. In truth, Chloe had looked forward to seeing Jack's cock since she had left it a few hours earlier. She put up no resistance and quickly moved to unfasten his pants and fish out his fat cock. Once she did, she eagerly began licking and sucking it. As it grew, she wanted more and more.

"Good girl indeed," Jack said. "You missed my cock didn't you baby?"

"Mm-hmm," she said without taking her mouth off of it.

After a few minutes, Chloe's ass was facing the door, and Jack had a hand under her dress rubbing her pussy through her thong.

"You are wet," Jack said happily. "Are you wet for me?"

"Mmhmm," she said again.

After driving a bit, the car stopped suddenly and Chloe noticed more light was coming in through the windows. Suddenly, the blonde opened the door in the valet of the Cosmopolitan. Chloe's ass, while covered was on display to anyone who looked inside. Sam's hand rubbing her married pussy was also visible.

Chloe first froze and then began to sit up.

"Stop," Jack said sternly. "Finish what you were doing."

Not knowing if anyone could see, Chloe went back to Jack's cock eagerly. She was so wet by the possibility of having spectators.

"Someone likes being shown off," Jack said. "I want you to cum for me in front of everyone. Stay on my cock while you do."

Jack began fingering her with two of his thick digits. It didn't take long for Chloe's thighs to clamp down on Jack's hand.

"MMMMMmmmMmMMMMmmmMMMmmm," she said as the orgasm went through her.

"Good slut," Jack said. "That's enough for now. Let's go eat some sushi."

Still a bit weak, she loved the sound of sushi. She smiled as she lifted off of Jack's lap as he put away his still hard member.

"Don't forget to say hi to your fans," Jack said pointing behind her. She froze. Chloe had completely forgotten she was on display. She slowly lifted her head and turned to see the driver and a concrete wall.

Jack had instructed her to park next to the wall. He knew if he could keep her focused that the lights and sounds echoing through the Cosmopolitan's parking garage would make her think people could see. He was right.

"OH MY GOSH!" Chloe said only slightly embarrassed that the driver saw. "I thought...Oh, thank goodness!"

Jack laughed.

"I think you liked the idea of people watching," Jack said teasing the blushing wife. "Don't worry, I'm sure the security guards behind the cameras enjoyed the show."

Pushing her face into his large bicep in embarrassment, Chloe wrapped her arm around Jack's and they headed to Zuma, a high-end Sushi restaurant inside the Cosmo.