R.I.P in a Graveyard

Story Info
Initiation Gone Right?
752 words
3.74
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlTend
AlTend
121 Followers

AT, as he had self-styled himself, was a cocky young freshman at a mid-sized university in a mid[ks1]-sized city in the middle of North America. He was a blond haired surfer-dude, wanna-be kind of guy who tried to attract attention to himself by being the class-clown. When he finally clued into the fact that people weren't laughing with him, but rather at him, he dropped that gig and tried to be a practical joker instead. That didn't work out too well for him either when a little runt he had tried to pick on punched his lights out.

As part of legacy Frat pledge week, he was assigned the task of getting a selfie of himself making-out in a threesome, on Halloween night, in a graveyard, by Vladimir his mentor. He was even given a tip that he should meet up with Vlad's little sister Drusilla and her BFF Catherine. Vlad had even flat out told AT that they were a couple of easy Wild Child's and game for just about any campus craziness. He even went so far as to say that he would accompany him to the party and introduce him to the girls. And put in a good word for him, to the luscious lovelies.

He did and that introduction and explanation that AT was a prospect for his frat and his newest protégée earned him a quick acceptance into the girl's confidence. Armed with that tip, he somehow screwed up the courage to hook-up with the two stunningly gorgeous and bodacious sorority girls, Cat and Dru. He found them very easy to talk to, and they seemed to ignore all the other goofy guys that came by to try and hit on them. And even more amazingly they agreed to come with him for a drive. Mind you, they had all gotten pretty sloshed at his dorms Halloween kegger party. He was totally surprised by this seeming easy success, and mentally made a note to thank Vlad for easing his way. He was secretly very pleased that his plan was coming together.

He even managed to drive them to the cemetery and arrive without killing them all in a car wreck. All the way there he was scheming out a game plan in his head of how to get that vital selfie. Of course the cemetery's gate was closed and locked, but the helpful frat-bro who had proposed the task that AT was determined to carry out explained that the fence did not enclose the whole cemetery, that in fact the back of it was only a simple easily climbed general-purpose, wire fence. And that is how they got in.

They were drunkenly stumbling around in the dark and with only one flashlight from AT's trunk to light their way, they almost tumbled into a freshly dug, gaping hole, of a soon to be filled new grave.

AT decided this was as far as he was going into the creepy cemetery that was starting to give him a chilly vibe. He managed to navigate the two beauties to a convenient nearby stone bench and with an arm around the one on one side and the other on the other side. He started to alternately kiss the two girls and try to fondle body parts that somehow seemed to be moved out his reach at the critical moment. He suggested they take a selfie to commemorate the evening. Much to his surprise, they both readily agreed. And several pics were snapped on all three of their phones.

He thought he had died and gone to heaven when the girls enthusiastically start to kiss him back and then surprisingly lick and nip at both sides on his neck.

But, he got more than he bargained for when the two sorority pledges suddenly sprouted fangs and sank them into his overly excited pulsing veins. Between the two of them they soon drained him so dry of blood that he couldn't fight back when they dragged him over to the open grave and tumbled him in. They then took a few more pics of him lying in the bottom of the freshly dug grave, for their own pledge week.

They alternated taking selfies of themselves as they used a somewhat suspiciously but very conveniently left nearby shovel to finish burying him alive by covering him with a shroud of dirt.

They posted their final smugly satisfied selfie - very sure that they would be accepted into the coven they were pledging.

AlTend
AlTend
121 Followers