Rabbit

Story Info
A pack of Wolves find a pretty Rabbit out past curfew...
4.7k words
4.71
49.8k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a non-consensual gay erotic story, all characters are 18 or over. The characters in this story are humanoid but with animal ears/characteristics, and do refer to each other by their species name (Rabbit, Wolf etc).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupid. So undeniable, hideously stupid. That's what he was, that was the word that was screaming through Harlan's brain when he woke up in the middle of the forest in the dead of the night, eyelids fluttering under the beam of the full moon.

He had fallen asleep. He hadn't meant to-- when he had made it out to his favourite clearing in the middle of the woods this morning it had been daylight, the sun had been warm on his skin and the breeze had brought with it a welcome scent of grass and dirt. He loved it here, and he had spent countless hours wiling away the daylight under the sun in this place, in his spot... and he had never once fallen asleep. Never.

Until today. Until now. And it was a stupid, stupid thing to do.

It was the one rule he was supposed to follow above all else-- the one rule that was there to keep him safe-- because bad things happened to Rabbits who ventured out into the night...

That was why there was a curfew in place, Rabbits and other Prey were free to walk the streets all they wanted in the daytime, as long as they were home by nightfall. Because that was when the carnivores were out.

Harlen had heard them before, sometimes awoken in the safety of his bed by the howls of Wolves or Coyotes, or some other Predator prowling around the place. Predators and Prey alike could interact just fine during the day-- all too friendly and sickeningly polite-- but things were different at night.

Predators owned the night.

And now Harlen was running through it, his breath coming fast as his heart thumped heavily in his chest, wild eyes trying and failing to find his way through the dark mess of trees and branches.

In the past, his people had apparently had good night vision, had even spent most of their waking hours in the dark... but not now--not after the treaty between Predator and Prey that had forced a very hard and sudden change. Peace was here, and peace was only for those who met the sun.

They had all had to make changes, and that was just a tiny detail among the many from an ancient deal made centuries ago.

Harlen winced as he ran blindly through the dark, his skin and face scratched from twigs and leaves he couldn't see in front of him. He could pick up on the faint scent of himself, of his usual trail through the forest and he tried to focus on it, shoving away the gut-wrenching fear that threatened to leave him curled up and crying in the dirt.

His senses weren't great, but it could just be enough to find his way home, it was just enough to--

--then he heard the howls.

Harlen sped up, his body numb to the scapes and cuts of the forest he had always known as safe. He ran.

"I smell a bunny, boys!"

Harlen's heart was beating at a million miles a second, threatening to thump right out of his chest as the calls got louder, the sound of their voices surging true and real fear through his blood. He had thought that he had felt fear before-- plenty of times in fact-- but he had been wrong.

This was fear. This was real fear.

His followed scent was getting stronger, and he knew that meant he was getting closer to his house, to the safety of his home. A mad burst of frantic energy rushed through him and he felt like he was flying. So close, he was so close he could smell it, could taste it, he--

Something hard and heavy slammed into him then, shoving him to the ground and knocking the wind out of him. He tried to gasp, tried to scratch for air but the weight of the thing on top of him was crushing the life out of him.

He couldn't breathe.

"Well hello, little rabbit."

The words were murmured, the tone of them curled and twisted in a smile. Even in the dark, with his eyes still struggling to adjust, he saw his face... he could smell him all over his skin.

Wolf.

Harlen couldn't even scream.

The others seemed to catch up then, a thrum of running bodies laughing and hooting as they came to a stop to where Harlen and the grinning Wolf were.

Harlen could see one of them step forward, a smirk on his face, brown hair a little too long over his forehead that he had to push back out of his eyes to see.

"Move your ass, Kalan, I want to see what we caught."

The Wolf commanded, trying to peer past his friend's large body so that he could see Harlen.

"I caught him, I get first dibs, Marcus."

The Wolf--Kalan-- said, only to then roll off Harlen finally, his heavy weight leaving him to finally draw in a quick breath, his starved lungs expanding painfully as he sucked in the heavy scent of the wolves surrounding him.

The wolves... it was a pack.

He was so dead.

When the Wolf called Marcus stepped forward, his smirk shifted into a wide grin as his eyes grazed over Harlen's panting form.

"I've never seen a white one before-- shit, look at him, look at his eyes."

Harlen's heart stuttered at the words, at the leers, screwing his eyes closed as he tried to drown them all out. As he tried to think.

He knew what they were looking at, their eyes taking in his snow-white ears and tail, his irises an almost matching ice blue, shadowed under long pale lashes.

He had a nickname growing up, the kids used to chant it at him at school, as if he himself didn't look in the mirror every day and see how different he was to the rest of them.

They had called him, Ghost.

"Open up, little one, they want to see those pretty eyes."

Marcus ordered, stepping forward and almost gently tugging at his chin, trying to coax him to open his eyes. Harlen did, fluttering his eyelids open at the command... only to then slam his head forward and smash it into Marcus's nose.

The Wolf howled, swearing under his breath as he stumbled back and held his nose, blood already streaming red rivets down his lips. Harlen made his move, using the distraction to leap himself off the ground and run, his only thought on getting one foot in front of the other.

It didn't last long. They caught him again, of course, almost too easily capturing him mid-run and dragging him back kicking and screaming. He fought, tooth and nail, but it was no use, he was surrounded by a horde of Wolves, all much bigger and stronger than he would ever be. Still, he fought.

"You little bitch!"

Marcus growled, his hand coming across Harlan's face in a vicious slap that made him see stars.

"Strip him."

Those words had Harlen scratching to pull himself out of the sudden lul the slap had forced him into, and he struggled futilely under the skilled hands of the Wolves who had him in their grasp. They stripped him easily, ripping the clothes from his body until they were just shreds of fabric on the ground.

They moved without being told what to do, some grabbing his arms, others grabbing his legs, until he was spread out on the ground under the hard eyes of Marcus.

"I told you, I get first dibs, Marcus."

The other Wolf huffed, coming up next to him. Harlen could see him now, see the Wolf who had caught him the first time and he wondered how he hadn't been crushed by the sheer size of him. He was huge, even bigger than Marcus, his large body a strange contrast to the almost golden blond colour of his hair and ears.

"Have his mouth then, Kalan-- did you see what the little shit did to my nose? I get to fuck him first."

That's when Harlen started to fight again, his eyes going wide as those words finally sunk in.

It was useless, his smaller body too weak and fragile to even manage to shake off just one of the hands holding him down, but that didn't stop him from trying.

He was at the mercy of a pack of hungry Wolves... and they weren't going to eat him...

No, what they were going to do was much, much worse.

Marcus was on him, his large hands turning and twisting the Rabbit's body without the help of the other Wolves until Harlen was on his knees, his face shoved down into the dirt with his ass and tail pushed high. He felt the Wolf press himself up behind him, felt something hard and hot jutting against his naked ass, and he froze.

Time seemed to pass slowly, every second dragging on as the Wolf behind him curled over his body, his fingers coming around to Harlen's lips.

"Bite me and I bite you."

Marcus hissed into his ear, before he shoved his fingers into Harlen's mouth and forced them down his throat.

Harlen gagged on them, choking on the digits that were pressing hard on his tongue and making him drool. Before he could even weigh up the threat of those words, the fingers were out, leaving him gasping and panting into the dirt once again.

He let slip a pained gurgle when he felt those very fingers graze against his ass cheek, only for one of them to suddenly force their way inside of him.

"He's tight."

Marcus grunted, and the Wolves around him all hummed in anticipation, watching the show before them with hunger in their eyes. Predator and Prey.

Another finger was added and Harlen groaned, feeling the heat in his eyes as he tried to blink back tears. He didn't want to give them the satisfaction, but he didn't know how long he could hold out.

He knew what was happening to him, knew what they were going to do... but at the same time, he didn't understand. His mind couldn't comprehend how this was going to go. He was a Rabbit... and they were Wolves.

When his older sister had told him frightening tales of Predators in the night, she had never told him that there was more to fear than just being eaten or killed.

And he had never done anything like this before... he had no experience to speak of except for the romance books his sister had hidden under her bed, the books that he had snuck away to read when she left to college.

...now, he was in college and he still had never shared his body with another.

Another finger forced its way inside of him, lubricated only by his own spit, stretching him open, stretching him so wide that he jerked away from it with a shriek.

Before he could even think to struggle, Marcus had pulled his fingers out of him and grabbed him by the waist, rolling his body around until he was on his back, Harlen's smaller frame dwarfed by the sheer size of the Wolf leering down at him.

"I want to see your face when I split you in half, little rabbit."

Marcus undressed quickly, and all Harlen could do was watch him, his wide eyes taking in the body of the beast who was going to fuck him.

"I'm going to fold you in half and fuck you so hard your tight little ass will be loose and dripping with my seed...then I'm going to let the rest of the pack do the same until you are nothing but a living, breathing, Predator cum-dump."

Harlen started crying, he couldn't help it, all of his frantic bravado from minutes ago finally fled him and he was left trembling at the nightmarish picture Marcus had painted so cruelly with a smile.

Marcus seemed to soften at his pathetic sobs, and he brushed away the falling tears with the pad of his thumb. It was a moment of strained tenderness that was quickly replaced by the Wolf's next move, his hands moving down to stroke his already hard cock in a tight fist as he gazed down at Harlen's sobbing form.

He did as he promised and used his weight to push back Harlen's legs until he was folded in half, leaving his hole exposed and vulnerable to the eyes of the pack.

"I'm going to enjoy this meal, little bunny."

And with that, Harlen's world shattered.

The Wolf pressed forward, guiding his thick cock to the Rabbit's entrance and shallowly thrusting in. Harlen cried out, his mouth dropping open as he felt the Wolf force himself in further, splitting him open and tearing into him exactly as he had told him he would.

"Fuck!"

Marcus grunted, leaning his weight further into the Rabbit, his heavy form leaving hardly any room for him to breathe as he shoved his cock in the rest of the way, until his balls were pressing up against Harlen's lush ass.

"T-Take it out!"

Harlen screamed, trying in vain to shove the heavy Wolf off him, his blunt nails useless in their assault. His ass burned with the stretch, and the more he tried to rebel against the huge length forcing its way inside of him, the more it just hurt.

There was little pause before Marcus was thrusting again, his hips drawing back quickly only to thrust forward, setting a vicious rhythm that had the Rabbit writhing under him, gasping for air as he sobbed into the man who was violating him.

It felt like hours, felt like every second that passed was purposely dragging, torturing Harlen with its pace as the Wolf inside of him grunted and groaned in some kind of sick perverted chorus off pleasure.

The worst of it was when Marcus had captured him into a burning kiss, forcing him to live in this moment, forcing him to feel every move of his possessive tongue.

"I wanna knot you so fucking bad."

Marcus groaned in his ear-- and a new and terrfying fear split into Harlen's conciousness.

Knot.... Wolve's could knot.

"No!"

He screamed, his tired body suddenly surging with the strength to fight once again-- not that it was any use. He was helpless, and he was small... nothing he could do could stop him-- could stop any of them.

It was with a sick relief that Harlen felt Marcus pull out of him finally, he Wolf's fist jerking himself quickly before he threw back his head and growled out his release, spurting ropes of hot come all over Harlen's thighs and belly.

Marcus's eyes were like fire, wild and blazing as he burned his gaze over Harlen's quivering body, almost salivating at the wrecked state of the Rabbit beneath him. He was a mess, covered in sweat and come, pale skin flushed and red and the once white fur of his ears covered in dirt and grass.

"I get his mouth, remember?"

The voice of the large Wolf from before rang out, his giant frame moving past Marcus, who stepped out of the way and gestured to Harlen with a smirk.

"All yours, Kalan, he's your catch."

Harlen attempted to move, to drag his defiled body across the dirt and away from these monsters, but Kalan grabbed his ankle, easily dragging him back with a huff, the Rabbit's pale skin red from being pulled across the forest floor.

Kalan didn't speak though, didn't engage Harlen in any way as he pulled him up onto his scraped knees before he started to undo his belt and unleash his straining cock infront of his face.

He grabbed Harlen by his hair and yanked his head back so that their eyes could meet.

"Show me your teeth."

He said, his voice deep and gruff, the sound of it matchng too well with his huge size... with the heavy thickness of his bulbous cock jutting out against Harlen's chin.

Everything... everything was just huge.

Tears continued to stream down Harlen's face as he looked into the eyes of the Predator. He couldn't do it, couldn't follow the simple command and he didnt know why. He knew that no matter how much he fought they were going to do this to him, and the more he tried to fight it the worse it got for him... but he just couldn't stop.

Kalan huffed under his breath in annoyance but Harlen's defiance didn't seem to stop him from getting what he wanted. He simply dropped his other hand to the Rabbit's cheeks and squeezed, waiting on Harlen's pained cry before he shoved his fingers inside his mouth and inspected his teeth.

"Do I need to warn you what will happen to your pretty teeth if I feel them on my cock?"

Harlen whimpered at that, eyes watering at the large hand exploring his mouth, at the fingers that were stretching his jaw wide and making him gag, but he managed to shake his head at the question.

Kalan finally pulled out his fingers and patted his hand lightly against Harlen's cheek in some kind of mock-friendly gesture.

"Good boy."

Harlen didn't know what to do, didn't know what the Wolf wanted-- and yet, from what he was saying, he could take a guess. This had never been in any of his sister's romace novels and he had never heard of an act such as this... with the mouth.

He continued to sob quiety as the ever-present panic of before started to surge through him again.

"Fuck, I wanna try it after you, Kalan! I've never had a blow job before!"

Someone called from the middle of the crowd and a few others chimed in too. Harlen let out another sob, his heart thumping at the implication of what was truly going to happen to him tonight... at how many ways they were going to use him.

"They're excited because of your teeth."

Kalan grunted, one hand still tight in Harlen's hair as the other was moving to ready himself.

"You can't get a blow job from another wolf because of the fangs..."

He explained, eyes like steel as he held his heavy cock in his grip and slowly brushed it over Harlen's lips.

"You're going to be a good boy now and you're going to listen, right? I'm going to get you to open your mouth very soon, and I want you to wrap your lips around your teeth. You have to make sure to keep it that way though, cause when I put my cock in your mouth I don't want to feel anything but those pretty lips, got it?"

Harlen whimpered but nodded weakly when Kalan raised his eyebrows in question.

"All you have to focus on is keeping your teeth covered and controling your breath, you'll be fine."

"He doesn't need a pep talk, Kalan, just fuck his mouth already so we can have a go."

That same voice from before growled out, but Kalan just shrugged, ignoring the words as he pressed the tip of his cock to Harlen's closed lips and commanded him to open.

Harlen did this time, his body almost sagging at the effort it took to just give in, to follow the order and let the Wolf take his mouth. By some small mercy, Kalan fed him his cock slowly, letting him get used to it-- as if he even could with the sheer size of it.

It filled his mouth entirly, sitting fat and heavy on his tongue as it slowly slid inside. It was too much, too big, but there was nothing Harlen could do, no amount of struggling seemed to stop the slow and even thrusts into his mouth.

Every now and then the head of the cock bumped the back of Harlen's throat and made him gag, but Kalan always let him catch his breath before he did it again.

That small kindness didn't last forever though, and once the Wolf deemed him ready enough to accept it all, the thrusts became rougher, faster, and Harlen was all but choking on it as the Wolf fucked his mouth, gripping Harlen's ears so he could manoeuvre him how he liked.

Then came the climax, the sudden and unexpected taste of come in his throat as Kalan's hips jerked, the Wolf groaning loadly in his release.

"Oh, fuck... that was-- fuck."

Kalan groaned, pumping his seed inside of Harlen's mouth. He had no other choice but to swallow.

There was a single moment of gentleness after that, like a post-climax affection that had the Wolf stroking his hair and ears while he waited for his breath to become even again. He pulled out of Harlen's mouth, and Harlen sagged against him, sucking in as much oxeygen as his tired body could handle as Kalan continued to pet him.

It didn't last for long though, and before he knew it he was being shoved to the ground by a different Wolf, whilst another one came infront of him and grabbed his chin.

There was no warning, no coaxing words as he was taken from behind by one, and breached from the front by another.

He was on his hands and knees, and he didn't even have the time to scream before a cock was being shoved into his sore hole, stretching him so suddenly it knocked the breath out of him. That served to be unhelpful when another cock was forced into his mouth and thrust straight into his gullet, the length of it bulging his throat.

12