Rabbit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unless you want him to throw up on your cock, I would take it a little easy, Kain."

It was Kalan's voice, and his words seemed to slow down the eager Wolf, but not by much.

When the two of them finished, two others took their place, forcing themselves into Harlen's defiled body only to dirty him up a little more. Harlen lost count of the number of Wolves that entered his body-- from either end-- and he had been twisted and bent into so many different positions, his body no longer felt like his own anymore.

Just as he let his tired mind drift, he was moved again, his lifeless body lifted onto the lap of another Wolf, who Harlen only recognised to be Marcus when the Wolf grabbed his chin and tilted his face up so that they could meet eye to eye.

"I always keep my promises, little rabbit."

And he had. He had told Harlen what they were all going to do to him, and it had happened. It had happened.

He whimpered weakly into Marcus's neck when the Wolf positioned him and lifted him up, only to drop him back down slowly over his cock, letting Harlen's own weight sink him down over the thick length.

"You're loose enough now."

Marcus murmered, his hands grasping almost painfully onto his ass cheeks and squeezing, kneading the pale flesh with a groan.

He fucked him then, hard and fast, using Harlen's body like a puppet and slamming into him over and over again. It wasn't until Marcus was close to his end that those words finally unveiled their meaning... because that was when Harlen recognised what was happening.

Marcus was knotting him.

Harlen's voice was cracked and broken, but he screamed all the same, his weak body not even having the strength to fight as he felt the fat cock inside of him starting to expand, the Wolf's knot forming quickly as Marcus thrust a few more times before he roared out his climax and clutched the Rabbit close, shoving his knot deep and locking them together at last.

That was when someone else came up behind him, gentle fingers running up his naked back as Marcus laid back and held Harlen close.

He felt it then, felt the blunt head of another cock brush up against the stretched ring of his hole, already so full with the knot held deep inside of him.

His mind screamed as his lax body was held down, and the other Wolf behind him started to slowly push himself inside, somehow forcing his cock into his stuffed hole alongside Marcus's own.

The unnamed Wolf gave him a few moments to adjust before he started thrusting, which led Marcus to do the same, knot and all, both cocks moving in tandem inside of him as the Rabbit was fucked by the two Wolves together, his body used as a plaything, as a toy for their sick pleasure.

Both of them groaned in his ear, two heated bodies sandwhiching him between them as they took every last piece of him, leaving nothing for him to hold onto.

They took it all.

The other Wolf didn't knot him, but when he released his seed onto Harlen's back, he dragged his fingers through the mess and made Harlen suck them dry. Marcus held onto him still, even as his knot finally deflated, he kept his cock buried deep inside of him.

"Good boy."

It was all Marcus said, before his hand came between them and wrapped around Harlen's uninterested cock, stroking it roughly, using the come of countless Wolves to ease his way.

"N-No..."

Harlen gasped out, using the last of his energy on that single word as Marcus contined to work his cock, pressing heated kisses over Harlen's face and neck, nibbling at his lips.

Harlen came then, sobbing weakly into Marcus's shoulder as wave after wave of unwanted pleasure roared through his broken body, leaving his cells alive and alight, brushing away the merciful numb of before so that he could feel every indignity that had been done to him this night.

All of it.

Marcus gently rocked him as he cried tearlessly, fucking him for the last time before he finally pulled out of him, his wilting cock dragging rivets of cum with it. Harlen curled up into a ball on the dirt, shivering under the light of the full moon with the smell of Wolf all over him, the smell of come, the taste of--

"The forest isn't a safe place for Rabbits, Harlen, remember that."

Marcus murmered, pushing himself to his feet finally as he gazed down at Harlen with a strange gleam in his eyes, before he finally turned on his feet and left, following the trail of the other Wolves who had left shortly before him.

It was probably only a few minutes, but it felt like hours before Harlen was able to finally drag himself to his feet, grimacing at the feel of hot come leaking from his stretched hole and cooling on his thighs.

It took him a few attempts to actually start moving, limping his way through the dark blindly until he somehow found his way back home. He had to use the key he hid under the pot plant to get into the house and when he finally did, he slammed the door shut and bolted it locked.

That was when he finally let himself collapse, finally let himself crumble.

He laid there, on the floor of the hallway, sobbing into the carpet of his dark house, not understanding how he could ever get back up again... how he could ever pull himself out of this moment...

Until one thought drifted into his mind, a single thought that had him sitting up suddenly, every ache in his body forgotten for that moment as a startling realisation slammed into him...

That Wolf-- Marcus... he had known his name.

He had called him Harlen...

He had known his name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this story, please feel free to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all. Also feel free to leave any ideas/requests for future works, I can't promise I'll be able to write it but if I feel inspired I just might. Thanks :)

12