All Comments on 'Rabbit'

by MaximillianJr

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written; captured my attention from beginning to end. I’d love to see more stories of Harlen, or even of the concept of your Forest and other characters. Going now to read your other works. Keep it up!

twxoxo1twxoxo1about 2 years ago

THIS WAS SO GOOD! I love the predator and prey dynamic. If you can describe and focus on his fear more (maybe more threats), I think it'll add even more to the tense admosphere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Actually interested in the plot of this one. Keep writing.

EzraCarmichaelEzraCarmichaelabout 2 years ago

This is seriously hardcore noncon; nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this, only negative was that it was too short ;). Definitely rooting for a part 2!

Kv1201Kv1201about 2 years ago

This is so good. I love this. You make me wonder too how did Marcus knows his name. I'm hoping there will be part 2 of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What!!!! How did Marcus know Harlen's name!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was amazing and so hot! I love the role you created and I really didn't expect the detail of the wolves not having a blow job before because of the teeth, but it was so good! And that reveal at the end... Did Marcus someone drug the rabbit, making him fall asleep? I would love to read a sequel where they meet during the day, your writing is so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was really great, loved that you managed to give personality to the characters even in a short story. The smut was really hot too. I actually want a part 2 to this haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want more. This has to be one of the best stories I’ve read on Lit in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love stories about humanoids with animal ears/characteristics! I would like it if you write certain details that happen during the nonconsent scene to emphasize his vulnerability and make him feel the most vulnerable, the scene would sound even hotter. Like, by using certain words we all know: erotic skin slap noises, feeling cum dripping (from thighs or butt crack), the feeling of being restrained by something, force to hear the Top's moaning/groaning into the victim's ear, etc. I would also like to know what specific position they were in so I can properly understand and imagine it.

Kahlen44Kahlen449 months ago

Such a hot story..would love a part 2

AntsinthejungleAntsinthejungle7 months ago

Can we have a part 2 of this please.

ScarletthirwallScarletthirwall5 months ago

Pleaseeee post a part 2 !

StellaScarlet13StellaScarlet134 months ago

Part 2 I’m begging you

CasualnagaCasualnaga2 months ago

I would love to see some vibrator play or some suspension bdsm.

Part 2 is going to be fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximillianJr@MaximillianJr
I write gay erotica exclusively, both consensual and non-consensual works. Feel free to leave feedback or drop me an email :)