Rabbit Hole Ch. 02 - Kaylee

Story Info
Kaylee, Bea's bestie, tries to comfort her friend.
2.6k words
3.89
2.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wendy_B
Wendy_B
7 Followers

Kaylee.

Another lonely autumn night. Just me, my computer, and my text books in the house. Mom and dad had gone out to have a night on the town, and as an only child I had no one else in the house to bother me. Perfect.

It wasn't often that I had such fortunate alone time, and I was going to take advantage of it. I had already made the preparations. Homework was done, my midterm projects were finished and the doors downstairs were locked tight. I had made sure that the oven was off and all the windows were shut. There was nothing that could get in my way now.

I entered my bedroom with a predatory grin on my face and stood in front of my floor mirror. Unbuttoning my black blouse, I let my clothes begin falling to the floor. I'd always been chubby, up through high school it was only around freshman year of college that I really filled out my figure in the right areas. I looked my body over, revelling in how good it felt to just be myself in front of the mirror, letting my eyes wander down.

I took in my body one inch at a time, staring into my own eyes through my glasses before moving down to my slim neck. I traced down the slight curve of my shoulders with a free hand before cupping the much more extreme mountain of pillow flesh that was my breast, teasing my nipple between my fingers. Turning slightly in front of me. Mirror I ran that same hand down the wide slope of my hips before slapping my ass and watching my thunder thighs jiggle in response.

The pleasurable sting I inflicted on my own callipygian cheeks really got my engine roaring. My balls swelled in response against my inner thighs, the girth length resting above them rousing and beginning to swell. I turned back to face the mirror and ogle myself more.

Pride welled in my chest as I watched myself move. My heavy, round breasts, my wide, curvy hips... I had grown to love all of me in the past few years, and I couldn't put my cute little finger on why. Maybe it was the body positivity movement making me not hate myself for being plus sized. Maybe it was my new dietary secret helping me plump up in the right places. Or maybe it was more girls my size showing up in the porn I was watching. No matter the cause, my body was sexy.

As my pants and bra fell to the carpet from their loose hanging positions on me, I leered down myself, over my creamy body to my heavy balls and my rising erection settled between my thick thighs. My lips were soaked underneath my masculine endowments but I could feel myself ready for abuse. I let my eyes hold there for a moment, locked on the swelling glans and my smile widened. "Alright, sexy. I'm going to mess you up tonight," I said as I looked back up, locking eyes with the familiar figure in the mirror once more. "Scream all you want, 'cuz no one's gonna hear!"

My throbbing cock stood proudly in defiance,'rising' to my challenge. We'd been through a lot together, me and my dick. Through seasons and boyfriends and self loathing and the chaotic storm of puberty alike. But my dick was still with me and raring to go. There was something beautiful and poetic about that but now I was too horny to care. It was time.

Reaching a hand down I ran my fingers up along the sides of my circumcised shaft, shuddering as I turned around and began marching over to my chair. My 'bation station had already been prepped and was waiting for me. My monitors glowed with their own healthy light, illuminating my bedroom. Stacy Jay's lewd vacuum blowjob face stared back at me as I sat my bare ass down in my throne and swivelled to face my keyboard.

I had several tabs worth of milfy pornstars vids and creampie compilations up on my fap window. My speakers were turned up. Normally I'd have on headphones, but today the debauchery would be in surround sound. I clicked play, my hand beginning to glide up and down the base of my dick as the vid began.

It was the opening to the scene. Some manslut had pulled up with a cold, sloppy pizza to Stacy Jay's hilltop mansion and was walking in to give her the sausage and a few good toppings. I looked over at my arsenal of implements and smiled. I'd set out four different vibrators and a fuck pocket for myself. That was a veritable full course cum meal waiting in the rafters to be used when I saw fit.

I started with the bullet vibe. One click of a bitton and the little powerhouse vibrator buzzed to life. I guided it up to my own lips, kissing it as the pizza guy grabbed Stacy Jay's fat, milf ads on the screen, pulling her close. The buzz of the low setting had my lips tingling. I was already leaned back in my chair, my cock standing proud like a flag as I jerked its base.

The dude on the screen was a scrawny prick, but Jay was everything it'd take for me to consider having a one-night-stand. She was voluptuous in a refined way that only age could bring. The sag of her tits and the way her naturally older body settled and jiggled drove me wild. I wanted to rail her from behind like an animal and keep her chained and locked on my dick until the sun exploded or whatever the fuck happened to end the universe.

My thoughts got so dirty when I was horny, but that was half of the fun. Pulling the vibe from my lips, I picked them while I guided the tip of the toy to the tip of my meat. A gasp left me as the same spot I was kissing seconds ago kissed my urethra. I threw my head back momentarily as the vibrations worked their way through my dick and into my pelvis.

Shaking my head and locking my eyes back onto the screen, I began running the bullet down along the underside of my cock. Jay was jacking the pizza guy off now, her skillful hand gliding up and down the length of his pencil dick. I'm not one to pick on a dude for his size, but I wanted to see Jay spread and screaming on a real dick. The woman deserved to have her mind blown by a breeders cock. My own thick shaft thronged in agreement as I ran the vibe from stem to stern.

I watched with rapt attention as she stroked him off, waiting for things to get more intense before I moved to the next step. Below my balls, my soaked flower was just getting antsy when the good stuff started up...

On the screen Jay licked her swollen, porn slut lips and directed the dude's cock toward her face. That was all the signal I needed. Running the vibe down my shaft with a practiced hand I slipped it under my balls and up against my juicy lips. I let loose a soft moan of delight as, before me, Jay's lips met with the head of the slimjim.

"Fuuuck yeah," I groaned in bliss as I watched one of the greats begin to suck cock like the professional she was. Her technique was flawless, her tongue dragging along the underside of the shaft as she bobbed back and forth, her fuckable mommy boobs swaying in time with her movements. Watching her suck dick was art in motion.

It was just getting real good when a Disboard notification popped up in the lower right hand corner of my screen. "Nooo~" I groaned, tapping the spacebar and minimizing my fap window. The notification faded before I could read the message, but there was an emoji or something in it. Opening Disboard I saw the alert notification next to Bea's profile.

Bea? We hadn't talked in a few days. I was pretty sure she was still trying to make things work with her shitty boyfriend. Why was she messaging me tonight? I pulled up her page and my eyes went wide.

[BaeBea: We're here... Josh left me to go with some VIP girl ;_;. I need to talk.]

"You've gotta be fuckin' kidding me," i groaned aloud. Of course her prick of a loser boyfriend wouldn't be satisfied with just ruining her love life and keeping Bea caged up and alone. Noooo~ He had to blueball me as well. I didn't even put my dick away as I started typing back to her.

My first inclination was 'dump your trash heap of a boyfriend and come over so we can both get some satisfaction', but no. I couldn't say that. Bea wouldn't like me talking like that. She loved Josh, even if all of her friends thought he was a jerk.

[Me: Oh my god! Are you okay?! Do you need me to pick you up?! How could he do that to you?]

That would have to do. If she needed me to pick her up, I'd throw on some pj pants and save my late night with Stacy Jay for some other time. Bea was my best friend. I could hold off my horny for her sake.

[Me: Why are you waiting?

BaeBea: for Josh.]

"Oh for fuck's sake! No, Bea," I groaned loudly. Why the fuck was she waiting for someone who had ditched her to go fuck some club floosie? She should have been leaving, or texting him to break up.

[Me: Why? He left you alone. What he's doing is tantamount to cheating on you! Why wait for him?

BaeBea: It's not cheating...this is a swingers club. We both knew we'd probably be flirting with other people.]

Seeing that frustrated me to no end. A swingers club?! There's no way that idea was not just an excuse for Josh to cheat. He knew Bea wouldn't want to go home with anyone else. She loved the bastards too much for that.

[Me: Honey, we both know you didn't even want to go to that club. Josh made you go. He made you do this. You are a monogamous kind of girl. You're faithful. You always have been. And you're too shy to tell him no.]

"In fact, you're too damn faithful," I thought aloud, slumping back into my seat. "I want a chance at that, but you're too stuck on a loser to even see me!"

[BaeBea: No... it's not like that, Kay. Really... i want to branch out, and maybe something like this can save our relationship.]

Wanted to branch out?! No that was some bullshit. Bea was as "vanilla" as they came. She was a cute, naive little girl in a big corrupt world. I knew that better than anyone else.

[Me: That's Josh talking. It's not how you feel. I know you, Bea. I remember how you used to dream of a prince sweeping you off of your feet. I was with you when we sang along to this love songs about finding a man who will love us and us alone. You've shown me your diary ffs!]

I had typed out and sent my response before i even recognized that i actually typed out the part about the diary. Fuck. Bea was really touchy about her diary, even if the worst thing she'd ever done was steal a candy bar by accident. Somehow she felt like everything she had done in her life was scandalous.

I began typing an apology before New responded, but I knew I'd overstepped a bit.

[BaeBea: Kay, please... don't

Me: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought that up.]

I took a moment to let the apology stick before I moved to explain myself. As much as I wanted to respect her love life, it was a shitshow. Seeing her constantly hurt and belittled by her boy toy pissed me off on a level I couldn't talk to her about. And not being able to talk about it only pissed me off more.

[Me: But my point is that I know you, girl. I know that he's not good to you like he should be. He should treat you so much better.]

"I would treat you so much better..." I said before shaking my head. No. This wasn't about me and how i wanted to be with my bff. This was about her being with a jerk and needing help.

[Me: I could count on one hand the number of times he's treated you right these last few months. Maybe it's time for you to look into someone else, or maybe just be single for a little while?]

[BaeBea: Kay, no. This is just a rough patch.

Me: A rough patch where your boyfriend ditches you to see other girls instead of at least talking to you first?

BaeBea: A reeeally rough patch?]

And here it was. The real problem had reared its hideous fucking head and showed it's face. Bea didn't want to leave Josh. She would make excuses for him to the bitter end to save her first, precious relationship and move the world to keep him happy.

How the fuck could I make her see he was trash if she didn't want to see it? How could I make her see that anybody else would love and adore her for the little treasure she was? How could I show her that even some jerk she met on the street would probably be a better boyfriend than Josh?

A wicked smile crept on my face as an idea struck me. "Thanks, Josh..."

[Me: You know what? Maybe Josh is right. Maybe you should find someone attractive to talk to while you're over at the bar as well.]

I couldn't stop laughing as I typed it out. Yes. This was perfect. A swingers bar was the perfect place where someone could take her home and leave Josh to wonder where she'd gone to, and he'd been stupid enough to suggest going there himself. He might find someone for a night or two of fun, but someone there would probably rock Bea's world enough to get her to see he was mistreating her. And it would be all his own fault that he lost his girl.

[BaeBea: What? O-o No!

Me: I'm serious. Maybe then you'll see what's going on. Go and spend some time with a nice guy at the bar. See how much better he treats you than Josh.]

I stated it openly. Bea wouldn't resist my plan if she knew what I was trying to do. In fact, some little stubborn part of my friend would want to prove me wrong. She'd want to show me that she was loyal, and she'd go talk to someone at the bar and have a nice night talking with them.

That would be enough to open her mind to considering new people. So long as she didn't pick out another Josh, she'd be open to meeting new people. Maybe even dating someone else!

[BaeBea: I couldn't. I don't even know how I would talk to someone new like that. >////<]

Yes! I could tell she was considering it. All it would take was a few insistent pushes.

[Me: Just go up and ask some good looking guy to buy you a drink! You've got this!]

I waited for a response for five minutes, looking over some other pages to pass the time. But no response came. Had she listened to me that quickly? Was she really off meeting someone new? Damn, that was easy.

---

Wendy_B
Wendy_B
7 Followers