Rabbit Pajamas and Real Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He interrupted, "I won't involve you. It was never my intent to."

I continued, "The second thing is when you get bored of me, tired of me. Just fucking tell me. No games. No bullshit. Tell me and we can just go our own way. Save ourselves a lot of drama that way."

He paused. Then he sighed, conceding the point it seemed, "Will you do the same for me?"

I gave him a serious look, "Yeah." I smirked, "And the term is partner nowadays. Gender neutral and all that."

His eyes grew wide. His voice was strained, "Is that a yes?"

I smiled like a cat at him, "I guess. I mean it helps that you didn't even wear a shirt. Shameless, I swear."

He chuckled, "Says Mister rabbit pajamas."

I gave him more sass, "They're cute, duh."

He closed the gap between us, "Only you could give me shit wearing something like that."

"Says the man with no shirt."

His face was close to mine. I could smell the alcohol and cigarettes on his breath. His hands found my face. My chest tightened.

He wore a smirk, "You cannot tell me you prefer your *partner* with a shirt on."

I raised my eyebrow at him, "Hmm." -- I gazed at his chest -- "Nah. Gives me something fun to look at."

His mouth met mine. I instantly forgot how to breathe. My hands gripped his jacket as he kissed me. Hard, fast, hungry, needy. I melted against him as he put his tongue in my mouth. He kissed me like he missed me and like I missed him. He kissed me rough and needy, sweet and sultry. He kissed me like an asshole. Just like I wanted.

12