Fancy Car Rental and a Fuck

Story Info
Reese and Suho find fun in a rental car.
3.1k words
4.75
3.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

##Reese

There was a temptation, an unspoken need in the way he said it. His lips brushed against mine. I froze. His wet tongue ran along the ridges in my lips. I blue-screened. He put his hand in my hair and pressed his mouth against mine. Two months of frustration met the memory of his taste and ran into me with breathtaking force. I met his kiss with the needy, greedy, messy force of my own, pushing his mouth open and wrapping my tongue around his. He pressed our bodies together as I wound my arms around him. We kissed each other like two people starved of kisses, starved of tongues and mouths. Our lips and tongues danced, leaving us both breathless.

I could feel the heat in my face when we parted. I pushed my glasses up my nose.

Eyes dark, he pressed my hand against his crotch. My eyes snapped to him. "Feel what you do to me with just a kiss."

My hand cupped his hard length pressing against the too tight denim of his jeans. I averted my eyes. He grabbed my face and kissed me again. He tasted like smoke and sugar, pleasure and release. I wanted him so damn much. I felt his nose ring, his lip rings touch me as our tongues explored each other's mouths. His fingers wound in my curly hair as his thumb brushed against my earring. I brushed his hair from his face. My lips were ruddy and wet when we stopped again. I licked my lips, savoring the way he tasted. His thumb brushed against my lip. He ran his tongue against my ear and I shivered.

His words were languid, husky, throaty and full of desire as he whispered them to me, "You are so sexy, Reese. The feeling of your mouth on me has lingered in my mind. It's all I can think about."

His hand covered mine and gripped his cock. A heavy breath escaped me. I was tingly all over, hot and trying not to get hard. God, you are so easy, hun. His thumb entered my mouth, pressing against my tongue. I almost moaned. That thumb ran circles around my tongue, as though coercing it to curl around it. Suo bit my ear, running his teeth along my jaw. I shuddered.

Against my lips he spoke again, "Suck my dick, Reese."

My eyes became plates. Wait, here? Now? I protested, "Here?"

He didn't let me go. His nose brushed my cheek as he nodded.

I turned scarlet. I mean I've given head in a car before. That wasn't the issue. I continued my protest. "This car isn't either of ours."

His lips caught mine in a swift peck before he said, "Isn't that what makes it fun?"

I stuttered, "I-I don't want to get in trouble."

His nose brushed my cheek again. "We won't. No one's here."

I felt a million questions bubble up in my brain. Is that what the money was for? I leaned away from him. I stated frankly, "I need a smoke."

I left the lust-ridden air of the car and enjoyed the biting cold outside. I lit a cigarette and inhaled deep. After a long moment, I heard the door open. Suo got into my personal bubble, taking my cigarette and taking a drag.

He gave it back. "I should prove my point, I suppose." He caught my mouth in a kiss before getting to his knees. I panicked as he unbuttoned my pants.

Flustered and shrill, "Suo, what are you doing?"

He looked up at me, his eyes only full of want for me, "Blowing you."

I grabbed his arm. "You can't. We're outside."

He didn't respond, just pressing his face against my crotch, continuing to unbutton my pants. I wasn't even hard.

I pleaded, "Suo please. Stop. It's cold. And your knees are on asphalt."

He stood and pushed me into the hood of the car. His mouth pushed against mine, still tingling from the cigarette. He took my cigarette in his lips and lifted me onto the hood. He ran his hands up my shirt, up my body. He put my hand on his bulge. He pressed the cigarette between my lips. He licked and nibbled my ear. He ran his tongue down my neck, my collarbone. I shivered. His hands on my hips, he took my cigarette again and finished it, flicking it onto the asphalt.

Leaning into me, his tone dark and demanding, "I want you right now, Reese."

I gasped. Every rational part of me screamed in protest. The nympho, the slut, the simpy bottom in me seized my brain, demanding satisfaction. I didn't want to fight this. I was just too damn tired. I wanted this incredibly hot man inside me so bad it hurt. He spent all night being a goddamn prince. Time to show this man what you are. What you want.

I wrapped my leg around his hip, voice low and sultry. "Say it again but meaner."

Those expressive eyebrows shot up. Shock gave way to stark need, cruel hunger, to his rough nature. All the teasing, all the mischief left his face. There was no need for it. We were past it. Our true natures revealed. I shuddered hard, my dick twitching.

He leaned into me, fingers digging into me, words like an order. "Get in the fucking car and put your mouth around my dick, Reese."

Moments later, we were back in the fancy car with my lips around Suo's fat dick. I swallowed it, I devoured it. I licked every inch of it. It was delicious. I was so fucking turned on, my hips squirmed as I used my mouth on this smoking hot man. I felt myself get hard as his dick pressed against my tongue, my cheeks. I slid my lips up and down his length as my tongue danced across his flesh. He was already panting.

Through hard breaths, he lavished me in need, "God, Reese. You are so fucking hot. Fuck, you know how to use your mouth."

His hand found my hair. As I pressed his cock against my tonsils, he hissed in a breath. He leaned back so he could watch his thick cock part my lips and stretch my jaw.

He showered me with compliments as I bobbed on his dick and he watched. "I love those pouty lips, perfect for sucking dick. You're so fucking pretty with your cute curls and glasses."

I glanced at him as I continued sucking, just wanting to see his pretty face too.

He hissed, "Those eyes though. Fuck." -His hand gripped my head.- "Can I be mean, Reese? Is that what you want?"

I let him go, leaning up. I decided to be coy, "You have been nice to me all night. And I do enjoy it rough. I guess you can be mean to me."

His hand gripped my hair. He pushed me down on his cock, all the way down. His throbbing length pushed past my tonsils and into the hollow of my throat. I choked, not ready for it. There was an ack and a squelch as my throat constricted against his dick. My eyes burned. My mouth and throat adjusted to the intrusion. He lifted me up and let me take a breath before pushing me back down. I was ready for it this time, letting it slide past my tonsils. Spit ran down his dick as he continued to force me down on him. He gripped my squirming ass, sliding his hand down my arched waist. He gave it a little pat before he squeezed it roughly.

"Does this turn you on Reese? Choking on my dick?"

Gurl couldn't lie, it did. Alot. I was throat deep on this super hot goth daddy in a car that wasn't ours in the middle of a raceway. It was hot. My dick agreed, tight against my pants. My insides quivered, arousal making me sensitive. He pushed me deep while his hand found my firm bulge.

He exclaimed, "Oh you do."

He ran his fingers over my uncomfortably hard length, especially in these tight jeans. His fingers pressed against my bulge, rubbing against it. I moaned on his dick. He gripped the bulge in my tight jeans and I moaned on him again. He brought me up off his dick, lips swollen, chin covered in spit. Raw want shown on my face, making my eyes unfocused and lips parted.

Suo, panting, "You're gonna make me cum if we keep going like this."

"I want your cum in my mouth."

Suo shuddered, "You drive me wild, Reese. You're such a hot little bottom. Don't you want me inside you?"

I bit my lip, "Yes."

I ended up on his lap with my pants off. He had pulled a condom out of his wallet. His tongue was in my mouth while his hands gripped my ass. He let my mouth go to say, "I didn't bring lube."

I brought my hand to my mouth and slowly spit a large drop onto my fingers. I leaned forward and rubbed it on my entrance. I repeated this, pushing my wet fingers just a little inside myself. He stuck his fingers in his mouth, collecting thick spit on his fingers. My dick twitched as I watched him slide his fingers around in his mouth. I leaned into his chest so he could slide those fingers inside me. Not wasting any time, he slid both in without pause. I tensed and let out a cry. I spit on my fingers again and rubbed them around my stretched out hole. He gripped my ass again. I held onto his shoulders as his fingers pumped inside me. I shook and let out little noises. Pressure built in my midsection. I was so sensitive inside, having been neglected so long. Just as I thought about putting my hands on his cock, he slapped my ass, hard. I yelped after which I gave him a look.

"What was that for?"

He pushed his fingers deep and slapped my ass again. He murmured, "Don't you like it?"

I decided not to answer him. He ran his tongue down the ridge of my ear, his breath warming it. His tongue trailed down the curve of my neck. He bit me gently. As his teeth pressed harder into the soft flesh in my neck, I pleaded, "No marks..."

He bit me harder, sucking on my skin. His fingers grinded against my insides. My throat tightened as I moaned. He looked satisfied, daring me to challenge him when his mouth met my jaw. I huffed, "Asshole."

He smirked, saying against my lips, "Say it again, meaner."

My eyebrow went up. Fine. Get him, hunty. My voice sharp, "Make me cum asshole."

He chuckled. He licked my lips and the wide knuckles in his hand met my entrance. He pushed me back as I shuddered and moaned at his sudden violation. His fingers kept moving as he pulled up my shirt. He stuffed the hem in my teeth. His hand wandered down my torso, over my chest, my ribs, my stomach and my ribs. His thumb found my nipple. He pinched the pert rosy nip between his fingers, my dick twitched and more noise escaped between my teeth. He rolled it in his fingers. He pinched it hard. My nostrils flared as I cried between clenched teeth. He leaned over and  kissed it lovingly. He sucked on the other nipple, eliciting more squirming and noise from me. His mouth left cold wetness on my nipple as he leaned back. He spit on his hand and put it around my dick. He gave it a few quick, gentle strokes. I felt the heat in my insides, the tightness wound around my organs, my nuts.

I braced on his knees as both his hands worked me. He fingered me fast and hard as his other hand slid up and down my dick. The sensation of the pressure of his fingers inside me melded with the feeling of his hand around my dick. Sound left me constantly. I squirmed and bucked against him. God it felt so fucking good. I felt close. I just needed a little more. I stared at his eyes, his eyes devouring the sight of me like this. His eyes met mine. I had a desperate need on my face, so close to release with his hands pleasuring me. He was so fucking hot. He jerked me off faster, focusing on the head of my dick.

My hand slowly reached out, pushing his shirt up his abdomen. My eyes gazed upon the hard cut of his muscles in his body, the art on his skin. Every inch of his body was perfect. His shape was perfect, like a triangle from his shoulders to his waist. He could be a model, I stg. I stared at the hard ridges in his torso, from his chest to his stomach as he worked me. I ran my hand over his body. The sight of him, the feeling of his skin sent me over. I arched hard as I cried out. Pulses of crashing, jolting, quivering release came over me, tightening my ass and shooting jizz out of me. Thick globules landed on my chest as wave after wave of pleasure ran into me. I shook. My toes curled. Every inch of my skin prickled. My brain stopped.

While I put myself back on this earth, in this car, Suo put some of my jizz in his mouth. When I grabbed his hand, he found my only half-way-here eyes.

He looked predatory as he said, "It's my mess. I should clean it up."

Another jolt shot through me, taking my thoughts with it. I let him go. He scooped up the jizz on my chest and put it on his tongue. I helped him, putting some in my mouth too. After I was cleaned up, I leaned against him. He tore the condom wrapper with his teeth and pulled the condom out. I felt him roll it on. I spit on my fingers again and wet my entrance. I did this until I was slick there. He pressed his hard dick against my ass, finding my wet hole with the tip. He pulled me up a little and made me slowly sit on it.

I stuttered, mewled as he stretched me out with his fat dick. It was a relief when my asscheeks met his thighs and his length was buried in me. I put my hand on his thigh again, only pausing for a moment before I rolled my hips. I wrapped my arms around him, pressing our bodies together. His hands gripped my ass. I rode him, smoothly sweeping my hips back and forth on him. His length slid in and out of me as I moved. He groaned and moaned. His hands found my waist and pushed my hips with the momentum I moved them with. Our voices filled the small cabin of the car. He pushed against my insides, gently thudding against them with his dick.

His husky, raw voice filled my ear, "You feel so good inside."

I kissed his ear. Bit his collarbone. Our mouths met, wet and wanting. His kisses always felt like they sucked the air from my lungs, the thoughts from my mind.

Our next kiss was rougher, more teeth and tongue, matching his growing need. He had been holding his own arousal, his own need to cum this whole time. His dark eyes found mine. He was going to fuck me hard. I saw it on his face. He pushed me back, pulling my legs up. My weight settled on the place we connected, pushing me apart. I cried out. Both my knees above my hips, feet behind the seat, I held onto his knees. He held onto my leg, my hip as he drove into me.

I exclaimed, "So deep!"

It felt like he was in my stomach. He pushed me lower, almost laying on his lap, my head against the dashboard. He put his hands on my hips. And fucked me hard. I yelled and moaned. His brow furrowed as he forced his dick deep into me over and over. My ass slapped against his hips. He pushed my knees up toward my ribs. He rammed into me, battering my insides, spreading my entrance wide. My mouth hung open, my face crinkled in pleasure. This. This is what I wanted. For two whole months. I wanted him inside me like this. God it felt so fucking good.

I stuttered between throaty sounds, "Harder. God please. Harder."

His fingers dug into my waist. He pushed me into him with pelvis-bruising force, so deep I thought I would feel it against the skin of my stomach. Tears burned my eyes. I became the slutty mess I wanted to be as he fucked me that way. The sounds of our bodies slapping together overcame our vocal noises. My legs shook. He pounded into me.

He was nearing the end of his rope, his voice strained as he demanded, "Admit it Reese." -Pant- "Admit that I was all you thought about. You touched yourself when you thought of me fucking you hard. Admit that you like it. That I'm an asshole."

My brain fought to form coherent thoughts with his assault on my insides. God he was right. He was all I thought about. I did touch myself when I thought of him. He was so hot. So good in bed. I made him slow down, soften up so I could answer him, "Yes. I did. I do like it. I want more."

I caressed his jaw, looking at his eyes. "I love being a feisty power bottom, just for you."

He bottomed out in me and met his release.

Returning the car to the man in the suit was awkward. The drive back was quiet. I couldn't bring myself to say anything. I guess Suo couldn't either. When we parked in front of my apartment building, my stomach tightened with anxiety. What did I even want from him? I felt his eyes on me. I took a breath. I looked at him, pushing my glasses up. His eyes seemed thoughtful. No arrogant quip. Admit it, queen, you don't want this to be the last time. I don't want to get hurt again. I didn't have to commit to anything long term. I really am hopeless. He's fucking perfect. Can we just do this please? I shouldn't let a shitty ex, okay a line of shitty exes completely ruin this. Here with this man. He's an asshole. At least he admits it.

After a deep breath I say, "That was fun. Wanna do it again?"