The Text Comes

Story Info
An account of when I got the text I went to him.
2k words
4.4
11.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text comes, and I'm out the door. He has this power over me, this control that I cannot shake. My heart and cock throb in unison. My mind is focused on just getting to him. A simple text sends me out the door. This is how it is with us, how our relationship. He texts, I head over and he cums.

I lie to myself after each encounter. I tell myself every time that this will be the last time. I will not be at his beck and call for some ass. I would stop being his secret, his fetish, his private shame. I will steel myself. I will free myself from the hold he has on me. Like an addict, I head over again and again for him. I'll find myself standing at his door, like I am going to be tonight.

I obey his instructions. I park around the corner, so no one knows I am here for him. I steady my nerves at the door before opening the door and stepping in. I shut and lock the door behind me. This is our thing, our scene. I strip at the door. I follow the sounds of soft music. He's in his favorite spot for our little "dates." He's in the love seat facing the television. He's illuminated by the light of muted porn playing.

His mahogany skin is a sharp contrast to my own tanned skin. He's dressed, as always, in his oversized boxers. I admire his toned runner's build. At six foot, I stand a good eight inches over him. He might weigh one thirty, with ten pounds hidden in his brand name boxers. "Come on, baby." His low menthol tone breaks my lust haze. "He misses you. Why don't you give him a kiss?"

I fall to my knees and pull out his slab of meat. His nine inch beast is already salivating for me. My lips stretch across his mushroom head. I can taste his salty sweetness. "That's it, baby, make love to that black man cock." He runs his hands through my short black hair encouraging me to take more. I swallow him down expertly, my nose nestled in the fabric of his boxers.

My tongue snakes around the mouthful he is feeding me. My hands move up his thin toned legs as the fever lust takes over. He is mine once again, even if it is for a short time. I groan and moan around his cock. I expertly massage him down my throat. "You like that black boy dick, don't you?" He asks. I moan my affirmative while I bob up and down. I know this whole thug act is just that, but I won't ruin it for him. I'll be his fetish tonight.

He stands up. I fall back to on my ankles his cock pulling free of my mouth. I'm look up at him. I know what to do. I grab his boxers and pull them down. He smiles devilishly at me before I impale myself on his cock once more. I'm allowed now to reach around with my hands and feel those tight toned glutes. I take each handful and pull him into me, forcing him to fuck my throat.

I force him to thrust into me, slapping his balls against my chin. I gag myself on his thick cock. I savor the taste of him in my mouth while he drowns me with his precum. My nose buries into his trimmed pubes. I rut there for a moment, inhaling his sweet man smell. My hands are firmly gripping his tiny yet plump ass, keeping his cock wedged down my throat. He lets out a moan, gripping my head, for stability than force. I pull him back, allowing only the tip to linger on my tongue. I toy and flick over the slit. This elicits a low groan of appreciation from him.

I continue pumping him into my throat, teasing his tip between thrusts. His legs tremble with the physical joy I'm giving him. I can read his body almost as well as I can read mine. Without a word, I do as he asks, pulling off his cock. A wet slurp echoes in the room. I press his cock up against his belly. His ample balls dangle before me, taunting me with their gift.

I take both balls into my mouth, caressing them with my tongue. I give each their own special attention. His hand fists my hair, holding me willingly there. I fondle continue to fondle his sac with my tongue. They may belong to him every other moment, but tonight they are mine. His pleasure, my joy. I let loss a low hum of pleasure, vibrating his balls in my mouth. He gasps at my new little trick. Both hands are not fisted in my hair. My free arm goes around his thighs, to prevent him from falling as his knees buckle.

He pulls me back from his balls, the wet plop audible over the low music. He gives me that lustful grin. He pushes me back to the small mattress he has laid on onto the floor for us. I lay back naked. He stands over me naked, towering over me with that hot black monster dick swaying freely. I spread my legs, as he lowers himself onto me. He takes my hands and guides them above my head.

He gives me a rare treat. His lips press to mine, I part mine, allowing his tongue to slip in. Our tongues dance an intricate tango, with me following his lead. He brings his right hand down my arm slowly. His nails scraping lightly at the skin of the underside of my arm then my side. He's sending tiny bolts of orgasmic pleasure through me.

He breaks the kiss, and looks me in the eye. He's got a deviousness I know all too well. Not many can play my body, and I was now in the hands of an expert. He trails his tongue from my mouth to my neck. I cry in bliss. I buck up against him, but he holds me down. He draws small circles over my neck before going down lower to my left nipple.

My body writhes under him. I plead to deaf ears between my moans and whimpers. He holds me down and ignores my pleas. His tongue darts across my nipple. He pulls back, only briefly, allowing me to calm down. Then he's on the right doing the same thing. I nearly buck him off me, but he's an expert rider and won't be thrown.

He begins kissing his way down my stocky torso, his hands gently stroking my sides. I'm in for real treat from him tonight. His right hand goes to my balls, stroking them gently. He kisses the tender patch of skin just above my cock. I can feel his breath on the head of my dick He moves my hard six inches to the side, then he continues to kiss me down to my base.

He admires my cock for a moment, then starts his way up my shaft, flicking and kissing it on his way back up to my fat mushroom tip. He swirls his tongue around, playing with it, licking my shaft up and down like a lollipop. He doesn't suck my cock often, but when he does, he is magnificent. He takes the tip in his mouth then he's got me all the way in. He works my cock like no one else can.

"Fuck me." I whisper softly at first. He knows I need him in me. He ignores me. This is his ride, and he'll drive it as he sees fit. I know what he wants to hear, but I am reluctant to give it to him, to give him that power. He pulls off my cock and licks the shaft slowly up and down. I can't stand it anymore. "Please."

He gives me a wry grin. He flips me on my stomach. He grabs a condom and sheathes himself. He preps me with a hidden bottle of lube before slicking himself up. He position his cock between the mounds of my ass then lays down on me. He grinding teasingly against my ass. I'm pushing back trying to get him in. He bites my shoulder, careful not to leave a mark as I try to get him into my hole. Two more humps and he's busting past my seal. I gasp. He gasps.

He slowly slides into me. No matter how many times I take him, I always need time to adjust to his firm rod. It doesn't take long for him to slide all the way in. He settles there a moment, allowing me to feel him deep in me. He strokes my hair, knowing I'm needing the comfort. He hears my low sigh and slowly rotates his hips. He gauges me, before he begins. His fucking is planned yet random. He's thrusting, circling his hips, bouncing himself off my fat ass. The music is drowned out from the sound of our bodies colliding together. I clutch the couch cushion from the euphoric sensations he's sending through my body.

He's picking up speed. His marathon stamina is kicking in as flesh hits flesh. I bite down on a random pillow, trying not to disturb the neighbors as he pounds me into the couch. He lets out a muffled grunt. He pulls out of me and turns me over onto my back. He raises my legs, pushing them back against my chest. I wrap my arms around my thighs, helping him fold me in half.

He positions himself and spears me in one thrust. I yelp, but he continues. He's long dicking me. Slowly entering then dragging out. He throws in a few hard thrusts for good measure. I know my hole is being destroyed from his assault, but I don't care. It's a small price to pay. He can abuse my hole however he likes.

Now he's doing short little quick thrusts. I know he's getting close. He starts to jack rabbiting me. His face contorts with concentration. Beads of sweat form on his brow. He's close. Real close. I can feel him swell in me. Suddenly he bucks and he's pushing my legs further back as his cock spasms in me. He fills the latex to capacity as he always does. He shudders as the last remnants leave him. He pulls out, tossing the condom aside. He lets go of my legs, then collapses onto me.

I hold him as he recuperates. I kiss the top of his head. I stroke his back, feeling the defined muscles. He wiggles his hips a bit. My cock is still rock hard between us. He regains himself and slides to my left side. "Shoot for me." I grip my cock, coated in sweat and precum. I stroke while he watches. His finger circles my left nipple before he turns my head to his. A second treat. A long passionate kiss. I'm shooting. My frenzied screams of orgasm muffled by his mouth.

He cups my face and continues the kiss while I come down. My eyes are half lidded as the remaining drops drip from me. He coddles me in these moments, stroking my face. I look into those warm sad brown eyes. "You're so fuckin sexy, baby." We don't know each other's real names after three years. He lays his head on my chest and I pull him close.

We lay there, for a bit, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies. We finally break to clean ourselves up before returning to the comfort of each other's bodies on the couch. We talk, like old lovers. I want him to be mine, but he will not be. I finally get up, dressing to head home at the late hour. At the door, I hug him, kissing him on the cheek before he opens it and makes sure no one is watching.

I leave fulfilled and dejected. "I won't do this again." I repeat to myself over and over again. My phone buzzes. "That was fantastic. I can't wait to do it again." I smile softly to myself. I know he'll text again till he decides it's time to end it. I'll always come over with every text. I look at the message. "I love it when you fuck me. I can't wait till the next time." I start my car and head home.