All Comments on 'Rabid at Grandview High Ch. 01'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
nice diversion

well written and good sex scenes...

KarmenleeKarmenleeover 18 years ago
but wait!

The sex is hot, animalistic (as it should be) ...but your plot is missing something... shouldn't Mrs Dean and Mr Harvey turn out to be the couple from the 60s? Or 70s, at least. The names aren't a big deal, that always gets mixed up. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My God that was so fucking hot. I want to go back to school and to that one. You are great at writing this story. TTFN...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm

sitting here...playing with my nipples..pussy's dripping... going to go and fingerfuck myself....HOT story.. awesome animalistic sex.....I wish....I had some hot fucking RIGHT NOW ....*licks lips* thanks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MO' ASS (MUCH MORE LIKE IT)

THIS WAS A PRETTY GOOD ONE, A THROWBACK TO THA "ADAM'S APPLES" DAYS TO A DEGREE. YOU SHOULD RUN WITH THIS GRANDVIEW HIGH THING, MAKE A SERIES. THROW A LITTLE INCEST AND ANAL IN THERE, various ethnicities from faculty to students. Good job, 'tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MO' ASS (MUCH MORE LIKE IT)

THIS WAS A PRETTY GOOD ONE, A THROWBACK TO THA "ADAM'S APPLES" DAYS TO A DEGREE. YOU SHOULD RUN WITH THIS GRANDVIEW HIGH THING, MAKE A SERIES. THROW A LITTLE INCEST AND ANAL IN THERE, various ethnicities from faculty to students. Good job, 'tho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1983 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES