All Comments on 'Race Play Ch. 09'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
Spam.... spam.... spam... spam... spam

Samuelx is just another name for Literotica spam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This was so stupid it was funny, funny, funny. Thanks for the laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG

Another steaming,stinkpile of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HeeHaw!

The "rebirth of South Africa" again? You truly are something. Your beloved South Africa boasts the highest rape and AIDS rates in the world these days. A woman has a far better chance of being raped than learning how to read in South Africa. It's the child and baby rape capital of the world! It turned from being an appaling racist state run by whites to an appaling racist state run by blacks, only now women and child of all races are the targets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why?

Why is everything you write have to do with "black" sex???? Can't you write an erotic story that is just about people having fun and steamy sex without Race being a major part of the story. I've pretty much stopped reading you submissions cause I've grown tired of all the race bullshit you need in your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES