All Comments on 'Racers Ch. 09'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank you!

YEAH!!!!! I jumped for joy when I saw this chapter. I love this story and was wanting for it to be continued. Thank you for writing more and please keep adding more chapters. I just love the players. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful:D

Great! Finally! Please continue. Love this story and like your writing style a lot. Hope relationship between Ryker & Cheandra improves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YEAH!!

I loved it. Glad to see another chapter. As much as I'm hooked on your Brad & Janey & Ren series, it was wonderful to see this chapter. I love the interaction between Ryker and Cheandra. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Rape (or forced marriage) is good for the team?

Sorry, but if anything were to destroy a team, it would be what Ryker did to Cheandra. If she really were the strong personality you portrayed her as, she would make it clear that forcing her killed her loyalty and made her *hate* him and those that assisted in the rape instead of defending her. Instead, your story now seems to indicate that being an asshole instead of a gentleman is worthwhile and rape is OK as long as it is "for the team". But NOTHING can justify rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
And they lived...

What? Its a good storyline, please complete the series.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 14 years ago
Good story, until ....

I enjoyed the story until the last 2 chapters and then the story was ruined for me. Hope there will be no new chapters to this story as I consider it dead and buried.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

i love the story so far, hope you write more chapters soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Racers Ch 09 Great

Great Story can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
finsh

when are you going to finsh the story. Don't leave it unfinshed.

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
More, more, more....

Please write more of this excellent story on Cheandra and Ryker!!! I would really like to see how the story turns out!! Thank you for being a very gifted writer!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Read it all !

And it left me wanting more:)

Kman4Kman4over 12 years ago

*sigh*.. the writing is ok.. the background is quite interesting.. the last 2 chapters ruined this story..

characters are un-interesting cardboard cut-outs.. the dominate male who does whatever he wants and has no consequences..

a supposedly spirited woman who really just wants to be raped every day.. she's just a slut really :(

the rest of the characters I know nothing about after 9 chapters

Sorry, this story is a poor poor shadow of your other stories.

P.S. this shouldn't be in Sci-Fi though it should in non-reluctance/control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What kman4 said.

Verbatim. Word for word.

Ryker is the worst kind of Boss for a team. A bully boss.

Hopefully one of the rival gangs will kill him.

And, definitely should be in Noncon/Reluct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more more

please write more!

tiffuhhnee15tiffuhhnee15over 12 years ago
Please

Please, pretty please, finish this one !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!! pretty please

Have read all your stories and dont know why i havent read this sooner oooh please write more this is gold you cant leave us in the lerch like this pppppppplease more!!! Xxxxxx

ForonceForonceover 11 years ago
Rape fetish?

i get that, and people who fantasizes about rape will absolutley love this story, since it romantizes rape.

The woman tends to the household, she has sex with different men to get ahead and the men use her as they please. And now she´ll be chained barefoot to the stobe with a brat klinging to her skirt. Poor girl.

This story had potential up until the last two chapters. Lets be diplomatic and say they were less than good.

Rape is an awful thing. It destroys lives and causes deep trauma and scarring. Luckily, your female characters are brainless lolitas and trauma seem to have no effect on them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ditto.

The story was interesting up until the rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

.... next part ? ... please make her leave this bastard ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Will never look at a UPS driver the same way again

Ryker is a bastard and Cheandra is curmudgeonly - they were made for each other.

Incidentally:

Your = belonging to you.

You're = you are.

Don't mix them up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Racers Ch. 08 Previous Part
Racers Series Info