All Comments on 'Rachael'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
No holds barred...

Raw as a rainy day on the January coast.

You'd been away too long; good to see you're back and in fine form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not bad

would have scored you more if the story did not verge to the lacerations...ouch

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

This story lives up to the high standard you've set previously. Wonderful writing (ah, I get lost in your words; I can almost imagine wrapping myself up in them). Intelligent, complex characters. I love that you depict the trembling neediness in him as much as in her. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW! I'm glad to see you back.

A masterful story (pun intended). I could feel those steel tips lashing my pussy. Such wonderful pleasure-pain!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years agoAuthor
Many thanks

for your kind posts folks. So glad you enjoyed it.

sexygoth87sexygoth87over 12 years ago
Amazing

Very vivid and love it entirely! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another lovely story

Glad to see more from you, Scotsman. It was perfect.

BabyslaveBabyslaveover 12 years ago
Welcome Back, Scotsman

Nice to see a fresh new story from you. You've not lost your touch. This is better, more wicked than Amelia, or Minerva. I hope we'll be seeing more from you soon.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years agoAuthor
I can't believe

how many lovely posts this has recieved. Thank you all.

SydneyBlakeSydneyBlakeover 12 years ago
Poetic

Scotsman, my friend, I'm not much for pain -- her poor pussy and ass, ouch! -- but your writing has a compelling, poetic quality to it. I may wince, but I have to read through to the end. Well done. S

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownabout 12 years ago
WOW !!!

There are no words just WOW. I'm not sure if Lovely is the right word to describe this story , but I loved it story . Can't wait to see what story you write next.:D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Using a steel tipped flogger on her genitals?

Using a belt buckle until you draw blood--on a novice to bdsm? These are things that can cause serious injury. I'm sure that you (and the people who left you such glowing comments) have never been on the receiving end of that degree of violence in their sex life. Yes, I know this is fantasy, but I don't get the need to go to such brutal and dangerous extremes.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years agoAuthor
To the last anonymous

It was a story. It was based on something that happened. She enjoyed every second of it, believe me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thats Really Happened Did't It?

Rachael was a 22yo sub when I met her on line. She would cyber with me my female FWBs, and one time a married couple from Texas. She sent me pictures of her adventures with a Scotsman, so I know this is a true story. She is a troubled dirty girl, whom I actually got to fist herself for me on cam late one night. She also told me the Scotsman managed to fuck her with a really thick candle but said they couldn't get a picture of it before it slipped out. She said it took her an hour to recover afterward. She had never experience an orgasm that she knew of, so I was happy that the Scotsman gave her one. He has been sellfish in refusing to give me her contact information since we have lost contact withy her. In fact when she was having a rough time my FWB and I sent her two hundred dollars.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years agoAuthor
To anon 'that really happened'

It's fiction. Some is real, the rest is my imagination. Not telling you which is which. I'm still in touch with her, and will see her soon I hope. But if she doesn't want to be in touch with you, I'm certainly not going to help you do so. I respect her, as I respect every woman who has allowed me to be intimate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too much for me

Holy crap, a steel tipped flogger? Belt buckle? WTAF! No, that’s not sex that’s violence. If you cause someone to bleed during sex you’re doing it wrong! Sorry it’s just ridiculously over the top.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous