Rachael Ch. 08: Jenny and Joe

Story Info
Jenny and Joe.
1.8k words
3.83
2.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny and Joe

We were walking back from the Waffle House when Jenny said, "What should I do about Joe?"

I thought for a minute and replied, "What would you like to do?"

"I don't know, the guy is nice enough, but he really has a hard case for you. I am not sure he would be worth my effort."

"I see your point, it's been quite a few months since I let him off the hook. He should be over me by now."

"Same question, what should I do?"

"OK, how about this. I will see him again and make nice, see what he does and either we date again, or he runs away like last time."

"Sounds like a plan. How do you feel about him, really?"

"I really enjoyed being with him, he was fun, smart, easy to be with. I think you're a better fit for him than I am, but like you said he must be over me. I had hoped he was by now."

"When do you want to do this?"

"The sooner the better. How about we both show up at baseball practice this afternoon?"

0"Together?"

"Yea let him know that we talked and we both are concerned."

That afternoon Jenny and I walked over to the campus baseball complex and found the team doing batting practice. We sat together down front and watched the practice. Guys were batting, coaches were coaching and most of the players were fielding hits from the batters. There was a lot going on.

I spotted Joe working in the infield, taking grounders from the batting practice. You must be alert to field batting practice, so he wasn't watching the stands. We got to sit and watch him and the others as practice went on.

When they players were coming in off the field, Jenny and I walked down to the fence to greet Joe. He looked really surprised to see the two of us.

"Are you two a couple?" the dumb ass asked.

"No Joe, we just came here to see you and talk some," I said.

"So, you do know one another?"

"Yes, we work together," Jenny offered.

He looked straight at me and said, "Do you still got your dick?"

That pissed me off, I was trying to be nice and have a decent conversation, but two smart-ass remarks were too much.

"You think you're the only player out here?" I spat at him. "You think your shit is so hot everybody wants some?"

I looked at Jenny and continued, "I guess he got over me better than you thought."

"Sorry to have bothered you Joe, but I have better things to do than take shit from you. Later Jenny." I turned around and started for the gate.

"Wait a minute," I heard Joe say.

"Why?"

"You are right, we should talk."

"What about Jenny?"

"Her too if you want."

"I want, and you go change and we will be here when you get out of the locker room."

"OK"

Joe trotted off and we sat down on the bleacher bench and Jenny said, "That was a bit harsh."

"Me or him?"

"Him, you gave him what he deserved."

"Well his attitude pissed me off."

"I guess we will see how it is in civilian clothes"

We both laughed.

"You know this is stupid," I said.

"What?"

"The two of us waiting here for a big-headed jock that isn't going to do anything for either of us."

"Well that was the plan, you want to just leave now?"

"No, I will stick it out, I was just reflecting on the situation. I am not sure what I saw in the guy before. I think he really hates me."

"I am not so sure, I think you hurt him, and he is ego busting you over it."

"Here he comes, I guess we will find out soon enough."

Joe came up and stood in front of us with his back to the fence. He looked good, fresh shower, sharp crease in his jeans, tight T-shirt showing off his neck and shoulder muscles, slim waist and just a hint of his six pack.

Nobody said anything, so I started it off. "Jenny told me you asked about me, why?"

That took him by surprise, and he stammered a bit before offering an answer. "I had been thinking about you a lot. Jenny was nice to me and I thought maybe she had seen you around."

"Ok, here I am. The last time we met you went off in a huff without even saying good-bye. I got the impression you were done with the likes of me."

"I was harsh, and I am sorry. I thought about you a lot over the summer and wished I could find you and make up for it."

"Then why the nasty comments when you came to the fence?"

"Seeing the two of you together set me off I guess, I don't know. I don't do emotion really well."

"How do you feel about Jenny?"

"I like her, she was great on our date."

"Then why didn't you ask her out again instead of asking about me?"

"I was a jerk and after she left, I figured it out."

Jenny piped in, "I really liked you. I wanted to be your friend and more if it went that way."

I took control of the situation at that point and said, "Ok, we are all friends now, let's let Joe take all of us to dinner and we can chat like we enjoy being together. Besides, showing up with two girls on a dinner date should do wonders for the ballplayer's ego."

That got a laugh, everybody settled down and we walked to a local pizza place and got a table.

The conversation was easy, relaxed and everybody was having a good time. Joe excused himself to go evacuate the beer he had been guzzling and Jenny said, "This is going well."

"Yea, you want me to excuse myself and go back to the house. I do have an appointment this evening?"

"No, I don't. Do you think Madame will mind if I take an evening off?"

"You know her as well as I do, get permission first!"

"Your right, I will," with that she got up and headed for the pay phone by the lady's room door.

I saw Joe come out of the men's room and stop next to her as she hung up the phone. She turned to face him, and I saw him reach for her hand. Good sign I thought.

Jenny had called Madame, and evidently got permission to take the evening off and she walked back to the table with Joe in hand.

"I should go," I said as they both sat down. Jenny looked bright and happy, Joe bewildered.

"Please don't go just yet," Jenny offered. Joe kind of hung back.

"Ok, are we going to make a decision on who dates Joe or keep the confusion?" I said.

"We need to leave it up to Joe and see what he would like to do," Jenny offered.

"OK, Joe what do you think we should do about this threesome?"

"Ah, ah, I don't know," he responded.

"You have choices Joe, you can date Jenny, you can date me, you can date both of us or you can run like a scared animal and hide."

"Can I date both of you and not start a war?" he offered.

"Fine with me," I said

"Fine with me," Jenny said.

"Then it's settled," I offered

"If it gets weird between us girls, we'll figure it out, but at some point, you may have to choose one of us, is that fair with you?" I said.

"Yea, then I would know both of you better and could make a decision, right now I just don't know, I like both of you a lot."

"Tonight, I have an appointment with a client, so I will leave you two and wish you a happy evening," I said as I stood and picked up my purse. Joe looked at me like I had cut his throat, but I was determined to make this work and give Jenny a chance. Jenny just smiled. I wanted to say, have a good fuck, but I knew that would be inappropriate.

I went back to Madame's house and took a bath. I really did have a client coming later but I thought maybe I would entertain downstairs in the choosing room for a while just for fun.

Jenny came home late and stopped at my door to check on me before she went to bed. The brothel was a late-night place and most everybody was up anyway. I was studying when she came in the room.

"How did it go?" I asked.

"It was ok, he got a little morose after you left, and I spent most of my time trying to cheer him up."

"That bad?"

"We went to a movie and actually made out some in the balcony. I got him warmed up and played with his dick for a while and after the movie we went to his place. He was into it by then. There is nothing like a good erection to turn a boy's head."

"So, how was it?" I was dying to find out how Joe made love.

"It was fair, he is hesitant, unsure of himself and not a really good lover. I had to help him along a lot without giving too much away. He is going to need some work before he becomes a competent lover."

"Did you leave him in bed or on the couch?"

"On the couch, how did you know?"

"I didn't, just a guess."

"Yea we never made it to the bedroom. We were necking on the couch, drinking a beer and he had some stupid porn on the DVD player. He was watching that, and I was watching him. I guess I got a little bit insulted over the porn, so I sat across his lap and really poured the kissing on. That got his attention."

"What did you do then?"

"Well, I was sitting on his cock and I could feel it straining to get out, so I helped it along and took it out. Then slipped to the floor in front of him and started sucking on it. I think this was his first time for that. I was just getting warmed up when he lost it, filled my mouth up with cum and started crying. I swallowed and licked him clean while he blubbered about coming too quick and how sorry he was that he did it in my mouth. It was pathetic. Not to mention now I wanted something for me. My pussy was dripping wet, I was horny, and he was a fucking mess."

"Oh, Jenny, I am so sorry."

"Not your fault Rachael," she said.

She reached up under her tight black skirt and pulled down her panties, they were still super damp from her date with Joe.

"You want some cock honey?"

"You are offering?"

"Sure, it's the least I could do, I am in this too."

With that she closed the door and undressed seductively while I watched, and I made good love to her. Fuck Joe.