Rachael Ch. 09: Steve

Story Info
Rachael learns about baseball.
3.7k words
3.5
2.2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

STEVE

The next morning, we went down to breakfast and tried to figure out the situation and what to do with it. Jenny really liked the guy, but I knew better than to think she could affect any kind of change in him. He was a jock, he played ball and that's where his head was 99% of the time. She understood that but wanted to keep trying. I was over him, so it was fine with me. I decided I would support her however she wanted to attack the problem.

She wanted a three way, all three of us in the same bed. He could see how a lover really acted and maybe learn how to satisfy a woman. I told her I would participate but she had to set it up and make up the script. I didn't want to invest any emotion in the deal. I did like the guy when we were out on the town, but not enough to stake him out as my own.

Jenny and I went to the season opener baseball game for the University a couple of weeks later and watched from the seats behind the home team dugout. Joe got the seats for us and it was a great game. Both teams played very well, and we won the game in the bottom of the ninth with a walk off home run by the first baseman. We waited for Joe to emerge from the locker room and when he finally did, he was with a group of guys all shouting and celebrating their victory. There were also a lot of girls hanging out around the locker room door and everybody kind of paired up and walked away. Joe introduced us to Steve, the first baseman who won the game and the four of us headed to get a beer.

Alarms sounded in my head.

We all had a few beers and it became plain that Joe wanted to be with Jenny. Body language is easy for me and his was plain. Steve was leaning against me and being very attentive, so I could see where this was headed. I wasn't sure how I felt about Steve yet but really didn't want to end up in his bed at this point. It was way too early to show off my plumbing to a new guy. I sipped my beer and played my cards slow and easy. Before long I felt a hand on my knee and an attempt to push up my short skirt.

"Steve, you are going to wrinkle my skirt if you keep that up," I chided.

"Do you want to go outside and get some air?" he asked.

Joe and Jenny were paying attention only to each other, so I figured it was as good a way as any to get out of the situation.

"Sure, let's take a walk."

We got up and the other pair hardly noticed, Steve left a twenty on the table for our beers, which was way too much. That was a tip off; I had missed his financial situation.

We got outside, and he took my hand as we walked down the tree-lined street into a nice cool evening. The breeze was ruffling the leaves, it was pleasant, and we were silent.

Finally, Steve said, "Joe tells me you are a guy."

Well that really floored me, I stopped and looked at him hard like I was going to slap him and said, "Exactly what did Joe tell you."

"I didn't mean to piss you off. I am gay, and he wanted me to know you were really a guy in drag."

Oh wow, I thought. Joe was trying to fix me up with someone he thought I would like.

"What do you know about people like me?" I said.

"Not much, I am kind of uncomfortable around girls but knowing you were really a guy made it easier for me to be with the group."

"Steve, I have always been a girl, I grew up a girl, and I have never been a man or acted like one. I like guys just like you do."

"Do you like me?" He said.

Why is it with these guys that it's always all about them?

"Yes, I like you fine, so far."

We walked a bit longer and lots of things turned in my head. I had the night off, so I didn't have to go back to the brothel. I had cleanly gotten away from Joe. I had a big handsome guy who wanted to get to know me. What's wrong with me, this is good.

We sat down on a park bench after walking half an hour and I asked Steve, "What would you like this to be?"

"I want a girlfriend," he said. "I want a girlfriend so the guys on the team will not find out I am gay."

"Not much in that for the girl," I retorted.

"You get to go to all the baseball games"

"Oh great, and I can watch you and Joe play. How come you told Joe that you were gay?"

"He doesn't really know. He told me about you, and I told him I would like to meet you."

"That was pretty slick on your part."

"I have lots of experience trying to pass as a straight guy. It's necessary for a jock. Nobody wants a queer guy on their team.

"I can empathize with that. Do you want a steady girl, or a string of adoring girl friends?"

"Just one I can count on to keep me out of trouble."

"I still don't see what's in it for me."

"How about a little cash?"

"Now I am a hooker?" I said with a shocked look on my face.

"No no no, please that is not what I was trying to say. I am well off financially, so I could contribute to your lifestyle. Cash, or shopping sprees, expensive dinners, high end hotels, whatever a girl wants."

"All right, I accept your premise, it works for both of us. I can get out as a girl and you can get out as a straight man. I am not sure about the terms or compensation. I need to think on that a bit. I am not a gold digger Steve; I can make it on my own. I have for years. I would not want to cheat you or steal from you, OK?"

"Sure Rachael, I appreciate that."

"Where do you live Steve?"

"I have an apartment over on Second Avenue."

"Can I see it?" I said.

"Sure, let's go."

With that we got up and strolled holding hands down the avenue. Just like a movie set.

Steve's apartment was a jock's heaven. Translated that would be a mess in any other world. There were dirty socks, dirty jockstraps, hats, uniforms, and even a few books strewn everywhere.

"I like what you have done with the place," I chuckled.

"Oh shit, I didn't realize how bad it was, I never entertain, and I haven't gotten a maid service set up yet. I have been busy with school and baseball."

"It's ok, I get it"

"Do you want another beer?"

"Sure, why not."

He went for the beer and I cleaned off the sofa, so we would have a place to sit down.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"No, never a steady, I have been with a few guys but never really wanted to stay with one guy. Nothing seemed to work out. Gay guys really like to spread the wealth around. Finding steady partners is really difficult."

"Do you like to fuck or be fucked?" I said trying to shock him a little.

"Both, I enjoy both sides and cock sucking as well."

"Have you ever been with a girl?"

"Your just full of questions. Yes, I dated in high school. I tried to have a steady girl. She liked me, but it was too hard for me. We made love on the night of our Prom and I thought it was awful. I don't think I got over it for some time."

"I feel your pain. Until I got into an all-girls school, I had similar experiences with guys in school. Girls have the advantage there, they don't have to date, and it's harder for the guys, I guess. Have you had sex with a gay guy here at school?"

"Not really, I have met a few guys on the down low around campus but the fear of the ball club finding out has kept me from really doing anything."

"Do you feel like having sex?"

"Now?"

"I want to know if you want to be intimate with me, or just have me hang on your arm Steve."

"I would love to have sex, I have only dreamed of good sex and watched a bit of porn like everyone else."

"That's what I wanted to know. I don't get to be with many good guys and so far, you seem like a really good guy. Kiss me please."

Steve moved against me and gently put his lips to mine. I reached for his hand and guided it to my leg, letting him slide it up the inside of my thigh. I wanted to see his reaction to the kiss and the touch. I could feel him getting aroused, his tongue was hot, and he started breathing more quickly. I couldn't quite reach his groin from the way I was sitting so I shifted a little and could feel his fingers at the edge of my panties.

"Steve, it's difficult for me to do this with panties on. My dick wants to respond to you, but it's tucked away, I need to let it loose."

I stood up, hiked my skirt up and pulled my panties down. My dick responded as expected and I stood in front of him with a proud erection. He reached for it and held it in his hand. It really felt like it was his first time.

"Oh my god, it is so soft to the touch. Can I kiss it?"

"Sure"

As he took me into his mouth, I began to take off my clothes, I wanted to get naked for him, show him my breasts and have him touch me everywhere. He was very cautious, slow even, and delicate. Not what you would expect from a baseball player.

He had me in his mouth, hands cupping my butt, pulling me tighter and tighter to him. Maybe he had sucked a dick before. It was very good, and I was enjoying it a lot. Meanwhile I abused my nipples to help things along.

"Ok baby, my turn." I said as I kneeled in front of him. I pulled his zipper and opened his pants up, pulled them off his hips and let him deal with his polo shirt. I spread his knees and leaned in, whoa, I wondered, did he really take a shower? Talk about body odor, I needed a new game plan.

Shower, now, I thought.

"Baby, I feel like playing in the shower, is it big enough for both of us?"

"Uh, yea I guess so."

I stood up and headed toward the bathroom. He sat on the couch and looked at me. "Are you coming," I said.

He got up to follow me and I reached back and took hold of his cock in my hand and led him to the shower. The bathroom was a disaster already. I was not sure the shower had been used in weeks.

"Steve, I need to tell you this right now. Cleanliness is not a slogan with me, I can't stand dirt, body odor, messy assholes or any other nasty thing the body secretes. You must fix this in your life, or I won't be around. OK?"

"Yea, I am a bit lazy with cleaning."

"A bit!"

"Sorry"

I turned into him still holding his dick, put my other arm around his neck and kissed him hard.

"I am not going to fuck you Steve until you and this bathroom are clean, and the bed has fresh linens on it. If you want, I will help, but just this once."

"I have never been fucked," he replied looking at the floor.

"I know how to treat virgins so don't worry about it."

Damn, why is it with guys that it's always about them.

We were both naked and cleaning up a storm. I put a load of towels in the washing machine while he scrubbed the shower. We washed down everything with bleach; walls, floor, sink and even the toilet got cleaned. The place sparkled. While he was cleaning the shower, I checked out the bed. He slept on a sleeping bag. Oh shit, I though. I went looking for sheets and found a full set of queens that fit perfectly. By the time he got the shower done I had the bed made and we were almost ready to start again.

The shower was almost a fun time. He was shy about touching my ass for some reason, but we soaped up several times and kissed a lot, groped a lot and generally got more worked up.

I slid around in front of him once, keeping my back to him, and reached between my legs and pulled his dick up into my anal opening. He didn't push so it didn't penetrate. I pushed back into him and he got the idea. I let him put his head inside me and then I pulled away. "No glove, no love." I said to him.

"Damn, I don't have any condoms here"

"I guess we better find some," I said.

With that we got dressed again and made a list of things we needed at the all-night drug store and headed out.

We looked like every other college couple out shopping at midnight for condoms. They must do a land office business here. Condoms, lube, beer, eggs, sausage, coffee and some more bleach for the bath, kitchen and laundry. We giggled a lot and generally had a good time with the shopping chores.

We got back, and I fixed the eggs and sausage then we ate and drank more beer. The sex buzz had worn off and we were laughing and telling jokes while we ate.

Now it was late, and we were both tired, but excited by the prospect of sex. We finally got to the bed and were petting like two teenagers. The kissing was slow and wet, the groping was light and mostly just touchy feely, no hard slaps and squeezes. He liked my breasts and spent a fair amount of time on each nipple, sucking like a hungry baby. I began to relax and as he fondled my penis and I failed to become aroused.

"Are you ok," he asked

"Yes lover, just tired I think."

"Me too, let's go to sleep."

"Okay"

I think it may have taken two minutes for the both of us to be sound asleep.

The alarm went off at six AM and we both woke up groggy and still wanting more sleep.

"I have practice at seven," he said.

"Then you better get showered and dressed, I will make you some breakfast. I don't have to be anywhere this morning."

I cooked everything up and put it on the table, Steve showed up 15 minutes later looking clean and shiny like a new penny. I kissed him gently and said, "Eat up lover."

"I would rather eat you," he responded.

"Not before practice."

"Awe"

It was nice easy banter and we seemed to enjoy each other's company. That was certainly not what I expected after last night's trials and tribulations. I was beginning to like the guy already.

I had not dressed yet and I pushed him out the door to go to practice and decided to do the domestic thing and finish cleaning the kitchen. An hour later I felt better about the place and decided I needed a bath. I drew a tub of water and soaked for a while contemplating the situation. Hopefully Jenny and Joe were having a go with each other and that would work out. I didn't need a boyfriend. Sharing Joe was ok because it didn't put a load on me, but Steve is something else. Damn, he really is a perfect guy for me. But what happens when I become a female? Bad move, so no long-term arrangement with Steve. I could get used to living like this though. Did I really want to be a girl? I could save the money and live as a transgender, maybe Steve would stay with me. Wow, way too soon to over-think this. I need to see how we get along first before I consider those kinds of changes. Meanwhile he is nice, and we seem to hit it off well, so it was time to just enjoy.

I finished cleaning up the bathroom, tidied up the bedroom and filled the dishwasher before heading to class. I thought I might stop by the baseball complex on the way to class and see if things were going ok.

The team was huddled around the pitcher's mound having a chalk talk when I arrived. I spied Jenny sitting in a bleacher, so I joined her, and we watched.

"I didn't expect to see you this morning," She said as I sat down.

"Is that good news or bad news?" I asked.

"It's good, did things go well with Steve?"

"Better than I expected, we hit it off pretty well. How about you?"

She grinned and looked at me, "Much better."

"Well, tell me about it" I said.

"We went back to his place and had another beer, just talking and messing around a little. He was getting randy and after all the beer at the pizza joint and I got very wet real fast. We ended up taking each other's clothes off and having sex in the kitchen, standing up of all places. He wanted me from behind which didn't help with the intimacy very much, but it was sex. He came quickly, and it was over before it started. He asked me if I wanted to stay awhile. I almost left, thinking I could come back to the house and pick up a quickie before bed, but I stayed. We both took a shower and crawled into bed. I pushed him a little for some kissing and fondling but he was asleep before I could get to the cock sucking. I was tired too, so I went to sleep.

The alarm went off at six and five minutes later I was astride his morning erection. He wasn't fully awake, but he knew he was getting fucked. I rode him hard, made myself cum and felt great. I went and fixed some breakfast while he got ready to come here. We walked over together and here I am. How did it go with Steve?"

I told her about the place being a mess and all we did was clean and then sleep together, no sex and she looked at me like I was lying.

"Really?"

"Yea really," I told her.

"You have class this morning?" she asked.

"Yes, in about an hour"

"They should be done pretty quick, you going to see Steve after practice?"

"That's the plan," I said.

The boys came out after practice and we all walked together toward the part of campus that held the lecture halls and classrooms. We chatted and parted then went to class. Steve and I made plans to meet up later and have a late lunch before he went to afternoon practice.

He handed me a key and said, "This is the key to my apartment, if you want to crash there or study or whatever please feel free to use it?"

"Steve, I am flattered you would offer me this, but I am not sure you should. We really don't know much about each other."

"I know enough for now. I like you, you're a great companion, and I hope to see a lot more of you. I just want to make that clear and easy for both of us, ok?"

"Fine, but can we talk about it later, this is kind of loose and I am not comfortable with it just yet?"

"Sure Rachael, how about tonight?"

"I need to check my schedule and I will let you know at lunch."

With that we separated to different classes and the day was on. The weather was typical early Fall, the air warming up fast and I daydreamed as I walked along to my first class of the day. What am I going to do about this guy? I like him, but I can't live in Madame Silver's house and date him. I don't know if I can live with him and he clearly wants a companion and friend. Wow, this is going to be strange day.

Two lectures and a psych class later I met up with Steve and we settled down to have a late lunch and chat about the upcoming evening. I still had not checked in at Madame's, but I knew I had one appointment that was critical to me keeping my job. Steve didn't know what I did or where I lived, and I wasn't yet sure how he would take that information. I have always believed in the "truth shall set you free" and I wasn't sure that I wanted to be free of it just yet.

"Steve, I have one appointment this evening that I have to take. No questions please, after that I am free to do what I want, and I can come to your place. We can have a quiet dinner and talk about anything you want to talk about."

"I don't know what you do," he said.

"I will tell you later and we can discuss our future, is that ok?"

"Why not now? Is it something illegal?"

"Honey, I am a sex therapist, I work in the sex industry."

"You have a date tonight?"

"I have an appointment with a client, someone I have counseled before. It is not a "date" in any sense of the word."

"All right, I feel like I am meddling in your life and that's not a good feeling. I just want to be with you after practice."

"I will be at your apartment by ten PM, is that ok?"

"Sure"

We finished eating, he paid the tab and headed for practice, I headed for Madame's and what awaited me there.