Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 02: The Couple

Story Info
Rachael learns about BDSM.
2.1k words
4.33
2.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened to the sound of voices, but did not have any idea the time of day or whether it was day or night. I don't know how long I had been Dave's captive.

The door opened, and Dave came in with two other people, a man and a woman who I did not know. Dave looked different, he wore a black leather harness around his torso and a black leather pair of very short shorts.

The new couple were dressed in street clothes and as soon as he closed the door they started to undress and hang their clothing on a row of hooks by the door. No words were spoken and once they were both naked they stood side by side waiting for his instructions.

He took the man across the room and strapped him to a tall frame shaped like the letter X. Very slowly he went to the chest and removed some nipple clamps and applied them to his nipples and a pair of additional clamps that he applied to his testicles. Then he went back to the chest and from another drawer retrieved some weights that he hung on the clamps. I could see the man tense up a bit from the pain, but he never whimpered or said anything.

Returning to the woman he led her over to the man strapped to the cross. He handed her a riding crop and told her to tease his cock with it. She prodded him a bit and he slapped her on the bottom with his hand.

"I said tease him, not beat him."

"Yes Master," she responded.

She went back to her task trying to arouse the man with the riding crop, but she didn't have any success.

"Do I need to warm it up for you," he growled at her.

"No Master," He slapped her on the ass again and she tried to arouse the man again. I sat in my cage watching all of this and wondered what I was seeing.

After a while, and more ass slapping, the man's penis began to rise, and the woman rubbed it with the crop faster and faster. This seemed to please everyone but me. It made me hot watching, and I couldn't relieve my strain. I hadn't learned how to pleasure my new pussy or relieve sexual tension. I felt myself and tried to rub my new clit, but it didn't seem to be of any use.

Master told her to turn away and grip a pole that stood in the middle of the room. Binding her hands to the pole he stood behind her and pulled her hips and feet back until she held the pole and bent from the waist to a ninety-degree position. Her ass faced the man on the cross and he clearly watched it. The slapping continued until he took the crop and began to rub it on her pussy from behind. Slowly at first but as she became engorged he quickened the pace. Then he asked her, "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes, Yes, please Master, make me cum for you."

By this time the man on the cross sported a full-blown erection and watched intently as the Master stimulated her.

Without comment or warning Dave stood up behind her and pushed his now swollen cock up into her. Slapping her cheek as he penetrated her. He grasped both of her cheeks and began to fuck her hard and she began to moan and push back into him. He suddenly stopped and withdrew, leaving her in the lurch, no orgasm and no cock inside her.

Turning his attention to the man on the cross he said, "You like that?"

"Yes sir," he groaned.

With that Master slapped him hard on the dick with the riding crop. "What did you call me?"

"I am sorry Master, I didn't mean to be disrespectful."

"You want to fuck her now, don't you?" Master said.

"Oh yes Master, very much."

Dave removed the clamps and weights from his nipples and testicles. He then released his hands and feet from the cross and said, "Prepare your dick."

The man took hold of his dick and began to stroke it, spitting in his hands to lubricate it as he went.

While the man on the cross observed, Dave released the woman from the pole but kept her hands bound. He led her to the bed and made her kneel at the edge. He pushed her face down to the mattress and pulled her hands to the far edge and tied her there. She could move but only if she moved her knees.

Dave walked to the man on the cross and took his now erect and slick penis in his hand and pulled him across the room to where the woman knelt.

"Fuck her," Dave commanded.

The man, clearly fearful of Dave, fumbled as he tried to make his now semi hard erection penetrate the woman's pussy. I heard the whip whistle before I heard it crack on his backside. The only sound he made was oomph as the whip struck again.

"You piece of shit, you can't even keep your dick hard long enough to fuck her." Dave screamed at him.

The man desperately tried to get into her but the more he tried the softer he got, and the more Dave whipped him. I could see the welts coming up on his ass and thighs. I knew what he felt.

The man started to cry, big crocodile tears, he was clearly breaking down and losing what little control he managed to keep.

Dave walked around the bed and untied the woman's rope and then her hands. "Do you know what I want you to do?" Dave asked her.

"Yes Master."

"Then do it."

She got down off the bed and I saw her go to a wall cabinet and open the door. She got something out of the cabinet, but I couldn't see what it was.

"Now you slobbering piece of shit, kneel down on the bed and we will see if you can be a good pussy for your wife."

I think he knew what was coming as he did what Dave told him to do. He started trembling when the woman returned to the bed and I could see that she wore a strap-on dick. A big strap-on dick. She also brought lubrication and slathered the phallic up with it.

"Are you going to take it like a man or do I have to tie you up like a pussy?"

"I will Master," The man said.

"You will what? slime ball."

"I will take it like a man, Master."

"That's better asshole."

"Fuck him," Dave said to the woman.

She stepped up to the side of the bed and began to penetrate him. She hesitated because of the difficulty and Dave began to whip her ass as well. This made her more nervous, but I could see her buckling down and forcing herself thru the pain and the humiliation. She finally fully penetrated him, and I could almost see her chest swell with pride as she began to fuck him.

Dave walked around the bed and stuck his erect penis in the man's face and said, "Suck on this pussy boy." The man took Dave into his mouth and as his wife pounded his ass he sucked on Dave's dick.

"When you get me good and hard I am going to fuck your wife again, this time I am going to fill her pussy up with my seed and you are going to suck it all out."

The grinding continued for several minutes and then Dave pulled back and walked around to behind the woman who was still stroking her man's ass. Reaching under the strap of the harness, Dave pushed his swollen dick up insider her and the two of them picked up the rhythm.

After several minutes Dave pulled out and told her to do the same and to remove the harness.

He then instructed the man to lay face up on the bed lengthwise and made the woman straddle his face in a 69 position.

"Eat that pussy you creep."

The man opened his mouth and reached up with his tongue to lick the freshly fucked pussy of his mate. She swooned a bit, lowered her ass to meet him and began to suck the limp dick of her husband.

Dave stepped up onto the bed and lifted her ass up off the man's face and plunged his dick back into her. She continued to suck the limp dick in front of her.

"Do you want it bitch?"

"Yes Master, I want it"

"Do you want to orgasm?"

"Yes Master, I want to cum."

"You may cum at will and he continued to pound her ass. Without fanfare he began to quicken his stroke and I could see the spasm consume him as he did indeed fill her full of his cum.

My vantage point was perfect, and I could see it dripping out of her down onto the man's face beneath the woman.

"Eat it you pig. Eat your wife's lover's semen," Dave said to the man.

The man did so and sucked the pussy until it stopped dripping. The lady was spent; I could see her stamina was gone. She collapsed on top of her husband, his limp dick still in her mouth.

Dave walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. The couple slowly got themselves together and sat on the bed next to each other. She looked at him and said, "Are you okay honey?"

"Yes, I am fine, I am sorry I am such a bad lover, you deserve better than me. Did he satisfy you?"

"Yes, I came several times, but the best was when you sucked my pussy dry. That felt wonderful."

"I am glad you liked it."

"Baby, I love you, I just want us to enjoy our sexual time and this seems to work for us. You got hard at first when he fucked me, you were hard for a while, maybe next time it will stay up longer."

"I love you too and we need to keep working on a solution."

With that they put their clothes on, kissed each other several times and walked out the door hand in hand.

I was exhausted from watching and still confined to my crate, sleep came almost as soon as the door closed.

Someone kicking the cage rudely awakened me. Dave returned to bring me lunch. Tomato soup and grilled cheese with another cup of his black coffee. I was hungry and went right to eating it. Neither of us said anything.

Dave returned in what seemed like short order and pulled a chair up to my cage and said,

"How are you doing?"

"I am ok, feeling stronger with the calories, thank you."

"Did you learn anything from the couple who you just watched?"

"I learned not to piss off the Master."

"That's a good start. I teach discipline here, sexual discipline. Some people call it S&M and some people call it therapy. You are here because you need direction and discipline. Sex is just a means to the end. I will use sex to teach you how to discipline yourself. How do you feel about that?"

"It's very strange. Last night I was pissed, you attacked me and then you abused me but all thru it I felt like you cared for me. Like you liked me and wanted to share something with me. Until now and seeing the couple respond to your teaching I didn't know for sure what that meant."

"Good. Do you feel safe in the crate?"

"Yes."

"You can always go to the crate, it's your safe place. Nothing can hurt you while you are in the crate, understand?"

"Yes, I understand. Can I get out anytime I want?"

"Yes, you can but you cannot leave the room without permission."

"Okay. How will we proceed from here?" I asked him.

"I have several more appointments today and I would like you to observe them from the crate. Later tonight I will give you some more discipline and reward to reinforce what you are learning."

"I would like to go use the bathroom if that's ok," I said.

"Go ahead, I will let you know when my next client arrives. Take your time, he won't be here for a while."

With that he left, and I got out of the crate and went to the bathroom.

I used the enema bag and some other toiletries that I liked. I did a good wash up, showered, douched and felt awesome when I finished. My new pussy was intact, and I wasn't worried about losing my virginity.