Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 03: Mr. Smith

Story Info
Rachael: the lesson continues.
1.5k words
3.67
2.2k
00

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Mr. Smith

The afternoon appointment was an older man with gender identification problems. Dave brought in a female maid's costume and hung it on one of the hooks by the door. He also placed some high heel shoes on the floor beneath the costume. I could see the costume included a bra with breast inserts, a pair of stockings, garter belt and a thong.

Several minutes later a distinguished gentleman dressed in a beautiful silk suit with vest and necktie came in and began to disrobe. He put the hose on first, then the bra and bustier. A wig and a white maids cap topped it off. He admired himself in the mirror as he strutted around in his high heel shoes.

When Dave entered the room, the man's whole demeanor changed. He stood quietly, looking down, and not moving a muscle. Dave walked around him and inspected the uniform. He seemed to approve and walked to the wall cabinet and returned with what looked like a three-dimensional spade.

He handed it to the guy in the maid uniform and said, "Put it in."

"Yes Master."

The guy bent over and pulled his panties aside then reached behind him and inserted the device in his rectum. It was a butt plug. It went in easy and he stood back up, pulling his panties back in place.

"You like that don't you Pig," Dave said.

"Yes Master."

"If you behave I will fuck you later, would you like that?"

"Yes Master."

"Do you like to be fucked?"

"Yes Master."

"Maybe I will have Rachael fuck you, would you like that?"

"I don't know Rachael, Master."

"Show me your cock Pig."

The man pulled down the waistband of his panties and displayed his limp dick.

"What is that?" shouted the Master.

"My cock, Master."

"That tiny limp noodle is not big enough to fuck a fly, make it hard or I will beat you."

"Yes Master."

With that he commenced to try and get it hard. Dave walked over to the wall and retrieved the leather riding crop. The man tried hard, but Dave rapped him on the ass with the crop anyway.

"Pull your panties down and show me some ass."

The man did what Dave said and Master hit him several times with the crop.

Meanwhile he continued to flog is limp dick, but he was not getting anywhere.

"Rachael, would you like to assist me?" Dave said.

"Okay" I responded.

"Please address me as Master while we are in the classroom."

"Yes Master," I replied as I crawled out of the crate, still naked but more comfortable with it.

"Mr. Smith here doesn't seem to be able to make his dick hard. I would like you to dance for him and seduce him without touching him. I will do the touching."

"Yes Master," I said.

I moved in front of him and he looked at me with fear in his eyes. Dave backed away and left him alone to look at me. I did my best to move in seductive steps as I paraded in front of him, I massaged my breasts, stroked my bald pussy, and showed him my ass. I did pretty much everything I could think of to arouse him. Nothing seemed to be working.

"Rachael, would you like to touch him?" Dave said.

"Yes Master," I responded.

"You are released to fondle him Rachael."

I moved closer to Mr. Smith and reached for his dick. It was soft, and I leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "I want you baby, I want to feel you inside me." I blew my hot breath on his neck and squeezed his soft cock as he began to respond. I didn't know what my limits were, but my urge was to take his dick in my mouth and I slid down to my knees and looked over to Dave for permission.

"Do you want to suck that lifeless dick?" Dave yelled at me.

"Oh Yes Master."

"Then suck it, you're as worthless as he is."

I stuck my tongue out and licked the end of his cock while still massaging it. He groaned a bit but not loud enough for Dave to hear. He was responding, and I took him into my mouth slowly and gently. He felt clean and tasted good, smelling of fresh soap and something else I didn't recognize. I felt his hands come around to the sides of my head and heard the whip whistle as it hit his ass.

"You don't get to touch her," Dave said.

He pulled his hands back and I could feel his knees buckle a little as I sucked. His dick grew bigger and harder and I enjoyed every minute. I could feel him reaching a point where I thought he might cum, so I slowed down.

Dave saw what happened and said, "If you cum in her mouth I will beat you until the sun comes back up."

Mr. Smith nearly collapsed as he tried to hold back. I could feel the tension in his groin as he clamped off the inevitable. Between my sucking and the butt plug I knew he wouldn't last much longer so I pulled off allowing him to recover.

"You want to cum don't you pig," Dave yelled in his ear.

"Yes Master," he responded, his voice quivering.

"What would you do for me if I let you cum?"

"Anything Master, anything."

Dave waved me away and kept badgering the guy until I could see his concentration on his dick begin to wane and his orgasm averted.

"You are an asshole, you don't get to fuck in my house. You only get to be fucked, do you understand me?"

"Yes Master," he said, and I could hear a little more composure in his voice. His erection had gone soft again and for a minute I felt sorry for him.

"Stand here and think about your pitiful self while I instruct Rachael."

Dave motioned me to the wall cabinet where he pulled out a harness. A beautiful, soft brown leather with padded straps. He helped me put it around my waist and buckle it up. Then he selected a large rubber dick and mounted it to the front of the harness. It felt tight and not unpleasant against my new pussy. He then led me back to Mr. Smith and said to him, "It's time for you to return the favor."

I moved in front of Mr. Smith and he kneeled before me and started to take the toy into his mouth. "Not so fast asshole."

Dave handed him a foil package and Mr. Smith tore it open and put the condom in his mouth. Then he pushed it with his mouth over the head of my phallic. Soon he deep throated me like a pro. I remembered having my dick sucked back when I had one, but this felt strange because I couldn't feel his touch or his actions. Never the less I got aroused, and began to massage my breasts. He gripped my hips and pulled me into him faster and faster, like one of us needed to cum or something. Then I realized that his dick had returned to full erection as Dave fondled it with the riding crop.

"Good job you two. On your feet asshole."

Mr. Smith stopped sucking and stood up as instructed.

"Assume the position," Dave said.

Mr. Smith moved to the bed and kneeled on the edge, placing his face down on the mattress.

"Take it out," Dave said.

Mr. Smith reached around and pulled the butt plug out.

"You want to fuck him, or should I?" Dave said to me.

"Why not both of us Master," I replied.

"You first," he said.

I moved to Mr. Smith's large soft ass and pushed him down until I could make the angle to get in. His asshole felt soft and stretched out from the plug and I slid into him easily. Gripping his hips, I began to fuck him like I remembered doing as a man. It felt good to pound my groin into him and it rubbed my pussy in an erotic manner as well. I could almost feel myself getting off doing this. I could tell he was jacking his dick as I fucked him, and I noticed that Dave didn't say anything to him. I managed to rub my pussy in the leather harness and almost come to a crescendo, but it just wasn't there. Dave saw me fading and signed me to move away while he plunged his now erect cock into Mr. Smith's waiting rectum.

"Okay asshole, you can cum now," Dave said to him.

I could see him quicken his stroke and then fill his hand up with a tiny bit of clear cum. Not much for all that work. Maybe I got it all as pre-cum I thought to myself. Dave stopped fucking him and let him collapse on the bed, curled into a fetal position with his hand still around his shrinking dick.

"Let me show you how to clean that and then put it away," Dave said to me.

We washed it up and put the harness and rubber dick back in its place. I returned to my crate exhausted and educated but certainly not fulfilled.