Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 15: The Dynamic Duo

Story Info
The switch up.
4k words
4.2
1.9k
00

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dynamic Duo

My life with Stella just got better and better as Roger and Stan became regular visitors. We went to the gym with them several times a week. The four of us had become very good friends and after several weeks Stella asked me if I would consider a foursome with the boys. I said that I would and asked what brought that up?

"Stan asked me if we would do it. I think he knows you're a bit different and wants a go with you but doesn't want to piss me off."

"We can do that if it doesn't piss you off," I replied.

"No, I like the guy, but I like Roger too and would enjoy getting it on with him I think."

"Do we take them together or just switch partners?"

"I don't know, I have never done a foursome before, you?" Stella asked.

"No, threesomes yes but never had occasion for four. If we do this, we need to plan most of it out. Otherwise it will be a disaster." I said.

That evening Stan took Stella out for a movie and Roger and I stayed at home. We were sitting on the couch necking and watching an old movie on television when I said, "Did Stan say anything to you about a foursome?"

He looked at me and in a little boy voice said, "Yea, he did mention it."

"Is that something you want to do?" I queried.

"I am not opposed to it, but I am happy just being with you."

"Roger, is that a yes or a no?" I said as I raised my voice.

"I like Stella almost as much as I like you and yes I would get in bed with her alone. So, it follows that I would get in bed with both of you. Stan however is not my idea of a bed partner."

I giggled and said, "I could handle Stan. Maybe we should just switch up one night and see where it goes?"

"That sounds like a better idea. Maybe if we get comfortable that way we could get together as a foursome."

"Have you ever been with two guys?" he asked.

"Yes, in a former life I have been with two guys and a guy and a girl on several occasions. I told you I worked my way thru college in a brothel so don't look surprised."

"I am not surprised but I also don't know what goes on in a brothel. I am not being critical, just ignorant." He said.

"It's okay, have you been here long enough to remember the councilman who died at the brothel run by Madam Silver?"

"Yes, I remember reading in the paper about it. Were you working there then?"

"Yes, I was. I was the person the councilman was fucking when he expired, and Madame Silver was my friend when she was killed. One other fact you may want to know about. Stella was the aforementioned councilman's wife."

"Wow, you have been involved in this from the beginning," he offered.

"I have and it's a sordid tale, but I am not ashamed of what I did nor am I ashamed at becoming Stella's friend."

"You have to admit that you two are strange bedfellows. No pun intended."

"Don't treat us lightly, we are good women and only want to live a good life. If you disparage us we will be very unhappy."

"I have no intention of doing anything except make love now to both of you."

"Then it's settled. We will switch up this weekend and see how we like the new partner," I said.

"Okay, have you talked to Stan?"

"I haven't but I understand from Stella that he is on board with the foursome, so I would imagine he would agree with the switch up."

The path was settled and Friday night the boys took us to dinner and we sat together with our switch up partner in the booth at the restaurant. Dinner was good, and Stan was very attentive. Stella was right; he could hardly wait to get into my panties. I began to wonder about him halfway thru dessert when he reached under the table and squeezed my leg. I didn't object to the squeeze, but his hand started to creep up my leg and it was annoying, not romantic. I paused and just looked at him harshly until he removed his hand. I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek saying, "Thank you."

We went back to the house and decided to watch a movie in the living room since it was so early. Stan wanted to watch porn but we three objected and found a nice romance on Netflix. I went to the kitchen to get some snacks and Stella followed me to get drinks.

"Is Stan for real?" I asked her.

"He is a little strange, but he's been ok with me," Stella responded.

"I get that, he just seems like he is different tonight. What's he like in bed?" I asked.

"Maybe a little aggressive at first but it had been a long time for me and I appreciated that he led the way. He is not real smooth or romantic, pretty much a lick it and stick it guy. Always the same too, never any variety."

"He seems a little over-ready if you know what I mean," I said.

"Yea, he seemed anxious at the restaurant to me too."

"I guess we will see what is going on soon enough."

We returned to the guys as the movie started and all sat together on the couch. I let Stan put his arm around me and Roger did the same with Stella. The movie was a snoozer and we were all soon talking about sex. No big surprise there. Stan was hot to trot and wanted to start making out with me and I let him kiss me and we nestled in the corner of the couch.

"Don't you want to go to bed?" he whispered.

"We can go now if you want," I responded.

With that we got up and went to my bedroom. I waved at Roger and Stella still sitting on the couch. "Turn the tv off when you go to bed," I said.

By the time I closed the door to the bedroom and turned around Stan had stripped and was standing in the middle of the room with his dick in his hand. It looked like the size of my leg. Wow, Stella didn't tell me about that. I thought about her husband and realized that this must have been a surprise for her too. I wasn't sure where to go with this, but I had a lot of experience with all types of men, so I didn't think I would be surprised.

Stan sat on the edge of the bed with his cock in his hand, slowly stroking it and it seemed to be getting bigger. I decided to do my slow strip routine and get him fully excited. I moved over in front of him and started to unbutton my blouse, one button at a time, looking him in the eye and licking my lips. The blouse came off and then the bra, my tits swinging free as I bent over to let it fall down my arms. I reached over and stroked his big dick as I stood up to unfasten my skirt. He lay back on the bed and lifted his head to look at me. His erection stood straight and tall, very tall. I bent over to drop my skirt to the floor and leaned in to take his big cock in my mouth. I still had hose and panties on and when he reached for my head I pulled away and continued to undress. He gripped himself again and started to jerk it hard. It was like he wanted to jack off before we got started.

"Are you in a hurry Stan?" I asked.

"Yea, I want some of that tranny pussy," he said.

"You want the tranny pussy?"

"I want the one in the back," he said.

"Did Stella do that for you?"

"No, I didn't ask her, I have wanted yours ever since I learned about you being a TS."

"Is that why we are doing the switch up?"

"Yes, I have never fucked an ass before and I always wanted to. I figured this was a great time to do it. You're experienced and can teach me how to do it right"

"Oh, so now I am a teacher?" I quipped.

"I sure hope so,"

I was in this now and it seemed that my long unused asshole was about to get used again. I didn't mind. It was kind of like I was keeping my pussy for Roger, and I liked that idea.

"Baby, it's been a long time for me and we need to take it slow," I said to him as I crawled up on the bed next to him and started stroking his big chest.

He wanted no part of foreplay and reached for my ass the minute I got close enough. He reached over me and rolled me on to my stomach and started to climb on my ass. I knew this wasn't going to get me anything but poked in places I didn't want poked, so I closed my thighs and just let him sit on my butt. He rubbed himself on me and parted my cleavage with his thumbs, looked for the little pink pucker place but couldn't seem to find what he wanted.

"Lick it baby," I said to him

"You serious?"

"It likes to be licked."

He slid down my legs and I could feel his chest on my buttocks as he leaned over. His tongue started in my lower back and I could feel the hot breath spread out over my skin. He worked his way lower and lower, licking the cleavage but not digging deep. His hand was working to spread my thighs and I just let him. I could tell he was getting worked up trying to find his target without really putting his tongue on it. So, I relaxed some more and let him play.

My mind wandered to Roger and I wished it was him on my ass and not Stan. I wondered if I could finish Stan off and get to spend the rest of the night with Roger. That was probably not reasonable, but it was what I wanted.

I was warming up just thinking about Roger and I slipped into whore mode without really thinking about it.

"Let me up Baby," I said to him.

"Huh"

"Let me up, lay on your back and I will put you inside my ass."

"All right!"

Stan rolled to the middle of the bed. I reached into the drawer and got out a condom and some lube. I wanted to see how big he really was, so I slid him into my mouth as I tore open the foil wrapper. He was big, he filled my mouth and he was almost too big to get down my throat. I pushed him deep and got him really wet with my saliva then slipped the condom over his big manhood. Plenty of lube followed and then I squatted over him cowgirl style. He reached up and squeezed my nipples and I winced. It was not a tender caress and I didn't like it much.

Gripping his covered and slick cock I sat down on him and brought him up into my rectum. I just sat down. No movement beyond the penetration. My knees were up, and I leaned back resting my hands on the bed. He was big, but I had no problems getting him in and once past the sphincter it was easy. Most people don't realize that even hard, a man's cock is pliable and much easier to insert than a hard dildo.

The look on his face was priceless. The hole was tight, and he knew it the minute he was thru it.

"You like that baby?" I said to him.

"That's incredible. I never knew how it would feel. I love it"

"That's good," I said as I sat up into a squat and started to stroke his big cock with my tight little asshole.

"Oh shit, that's going to make me cum," he cried.

"That's the idea," I said.

"No, I want to fuck you from behind, and if you don't stop I'm cumin now!"

He was almost in a panic, so I sat back down and let him recover. I just wanted him to cum and leave me alone, but I could see that was not in the cards. I got up off him, checked his condom and rolled into a kneeling position at the edge of the bed. He rose and stood behind me with his hands on my ass cheeks. I reached thru my legs and gripped him firmly as he moved in. I guided him into the pucker place and felt him push his way inside. This felt good now. I knew then that I was going to relax and maybe this asshole would be able to give me the orgasm that I had been missing with Roger.

Suddenly, my attitude changed, and I wanted to be pleased. He was pulling out and slamming into me, gripping my ass hard as he pulled me to him. I eased forward and lowered myself to the bed as he kept pounding and he followed me down. I felt his knees come up on the bed as he gripped my thighs with them.

"Move forward with me baby," I gasped.

We crawled toward the middle of the bed with him still inside me. His legs outside my hips. Sitting on my ass, he had finally achieved the position he wanted to start with. I felt his hands on my shoulders and his ass start to move him in and out at a very rapid rate. Pushing my chest and face into the bed he rose up and fell into me, pushing his big dick in and out of my tiny hole. The friction was building and so was my sexual tension. My nipples were rubbing on the bed linen, my ass was burning with his thrusts and I could feel every ounce of his weight on my ass.

My leg started to tremble, and I could feel the orgasm building in my toes. I tucked my head and pushed my ass up in the air to make it more sensuous for me. If he could keep it up I was going to explode and now I wanted it. I pushed back against him and it excited him more as he kept up the pounding. It felt good, I was in rhythm with him and my body was starting to spasm.

"Oh God, here it comes," I heard him say from out of the fog.

He buried himself in me and I could feel his spasms ripple thru me as I had one big one of my own. I shook with it, I couldn't control my release any more than he could his. I reached back and gripped his knees with my hands and said, "Don't leave me baby, please don't pull out."

He lowered his heavy chest onto my back and I could feel his breath in my ear. "That was amazing," he whispered.

"Just don't pull back," I said as another wave of pleasure went thru my body.

He sensed something was different and said, "Are you ok?"

"I am wonderful," I gasped.

We lay like that for several minutes as he relaxed and went limp in my ass. When he finally slipped out he rolled over and looked at me. I was still shaking from the adrenalin rush and the spasms were still coming but greatly reduced. His big hand touched my back in a soothing rub and I came again.

"Wow, you really get into this," he said.

"It's been a long time Stan, you know I am not like other girls. I do things differently and I react differently to stimulation. That was very good, I lost track of you and I hope you enjoyed it too."

"Can we do it again when I recover?"

"That would be nice," I said.

My feelings about Stan had gone one hundred and eighty degrees now. I wasn't sure what to think, but I was sure he satisfied my sexual needs and I needed to keep him around. Roger was a lover and Stan was a fucker. The Dynamic Duo.

Stan went to sleep, and I went to the shower. I took the condom off his penis and threw it in the toilet as I expelled most of the lube and then peed. I felt the need for a douche and filled the bag with warm water. I stepped into the shower after filling my rectum and let the warmth seduce me again. I felt wonderful, much better than I had in a long time. My body knew what it needed but never bothered to tell me. I stepped out of the shower and emptied the douche water in the toilet. I leaned in looking for signs of blood and fecal matter before I flushed and was satisfied that his giant cock had not done any damage. I started thinking as I got back in the shower that maybe I need to reassess the foursome scenario. Having two guys in the bed or better yet, in me, just might be fun and certainly orgasmic. I had heard about double penetration but never experienced it.

I returned to the bed, all spic and span. Pulling the covers up over the sleeping Stan, I curled up next to him and went to sleep. The next thing I knew he was all lovey dovey as he pulled my semi-conscious body closer to him. I sensed his arousal and reached for him under the covers. He groaned his joy and kissed me with a passion that I didn't think he had. He reached for my clitoris and began to play with it and I said, "I thought you were a back-door man?"

"I want to lick your pussy," he whispered as he moved down the bed and between my pliable legs. Pulling the covers over his head he pushed his face between my thighs and started to lick. First the sides and then the corners, then I felt his tongue make a long stroke right up the middle. He was enjoying himself I thought as I relaxed and let him pleasure me. He found the little knot and used his tongue to tease it into hardness. I had stopped thinking of it as my little dick, but the thrill of his tongue reminded me that it was just that. My knees fell away as his shoulders pushed under them, lifting my legs up under the covers. He needed a shave, but the scratching felt good, manly even. I was enjoying his attention much more than I had Rogers's lovemaking. As I relaxed I became wetter and wetter with both his saliva and what I thought was my own fluid. His fingers found their way up inside me and the friction seemed to disappear. He crawled up to my breasts and as he took a nipple between his lips I felt his hardness against my thigh then against my pubic bone. I lifted my hips to allow him entrance and he easily slid his huge cock inside me. No resistance at all. Just as suddenly he was at the bottom and filling me up with his hardness. I felt him push in and grind on me without pulling back.

"Baby, you're not covered," I said.

"Does it matter?" he whispered.

"No, as long as it stays slick. If it gets dry, then we need to fix it so you don't hurt me."

"I love your pussy."

With that he pulled out and went back to licking me some more. He was making me wetter than I had ever been, I felt like I might even be producing my own moisture.

Slipping back up my body again I felt him slowly enter me once more. Pushing himself up to his knees he pulled my knees up and then pushed my ankles up over my head. Fully on top of me now he could bury himself deep and I felt every inch of him. He started rapidly stroking me, in and out, faster and faster. It felt good, but I could tell I wasn't going to have an orgasm.

He was finishing, and I could see his face contort as he tried to hold it off. Suddenly he stopped, pushed hard into me and just froze. I relaxed as much as I could, he was still holding my ankles. Then he pushed my ankles farther and let his cock fall out of my pussy. Rocking my legs back over my head I felt him rub it on my asshole. He was rubbing the head of his cock up and down my cleavage across my entrance. It was like he was trying to make up his mind what to do. He wanted to cum, but he wanted to be inside me again. I wanted him there too as I remembered the orgasm I had had several hours earlier.

"If you want it baby, take it," I said to him.

"You sure?"

"Please put it inside."

I lifted my ass as much as I could and reached under to guide him in with my hand. I was easy to get into by now and he parted the sphincter with ease and slid on down the chute. I almost exploded when he reached bottom.

"Rachael, I never knew how wonderful this could be," he said as he just froze in place.

"Let me roll onto my side and maybe I can have another orgasm," I replied.

"What do I do?"

"Just don't pull out, try to stay as tight as you can."

With that said, I swung one leg over his face and rolled onto my side. My other leg went down between his and he straddled it, still with his cock in my ass. He pulled up tight against me and I felt my body begin to relax. Being on my side allowed me to erase the positional tension that I had from the ankles over my head position. Now I could be comfortable while he stimulated my anus.

"This is good," he said as he gripped my leg and began to stroke in and out.

"You have no idea," I said as I closed my eyes and concentrated on his rhythm.

Stan was doing just fine, he was sliding in and out, and I sensed a little dryness coming on.

"You need some lube baby," I said to him.

He reached for the jar and pulled out to lube his dick. I felt him smear some on my hole just before he pushed back in. This was now getting intense. There was some desensitizing agent in the lube and I knew he could last a lot longer than when he had the condom on.

Again, I relaxed into his strokes and he seemed to be enjoying himself too. We were both sweating when the chills finally began to come over both of us. My shoulders shook, my legs quivered, and I could sense him getting ready to cum.

"I am going to cum," he announced.

"Me too," I screamed as the wave of pleasure shook me to my toes.

I felt him let go and fill my rectum with his seed. He pumped more times than I could count, and it seemed like every time he pumped I felt my own orgasm. My body was a total spasm laying in the fetal position with that big cock still in my ass. It felt like heaven.