Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 14: The Virgin

Story Info
Rachael finally loses her cherry.
2k words
3.75
2.2k
1
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Virgin

"Do you want a shower?" I asked him as I closed the bedroom door.

"Not right now, right now I want to bury myself in you."

"You say the nicest things," I replied.

I pulled the covers down and slid onto the sheets holding onto his cock as he followed me in. The sheets were cool to the touch and his body was super hot as he moved up next to me and started suckling on the closest breast. The sensation was overwhelming; I really wanted him in my bed. I had never felt this way, at least not since Steve. I had loved sleeping with Steve, but this was going to be much different.

Roger moved between my knees and I felt his hot tongue searching for the place where my thighs met. He found it quickly and pushed his big shoulders under my knees and settled in. I relaxed and decided that this was very good for my lubrication problems.

He sucked on my clitoris for a while and then started to crawl up onto my belly and chest.

I was afraid to let him force his way into my pussy. I felt like I needed to control the first penetration with Roger. I was worried but confident it would be okay, but I didn't want a wild man jumping up and down on me the first time.

I had to get my lube out of the nightstand and a condom for him, so I flipped him to the bottom and he grinned at me. I reached for the drawer. He didn't resist, and I soon had the two of us prepared for my first attempt at allowing a man inside me. I stayed on top, wanting to do cowgirl and control the rate and location of the penetration. Again, he seemed comfortable with me on top and didn't resist. I slipped down and inserted him in my throat again to wet him good then sat up, moved up and reached under me to grip his now throbbing manhood. I eased it up to the lips my surgeon had made for me and gently pushed him inside. He sensed the tightness and I could see his eyes open big and wide.

"Wow, that is really tight,"

"Be still and let me get it fully inside," I said.

Working myself down his shaft I soon had a comfortable seat on his groin. He seemed hesitant to move and that was all the better. I leaned over and offered him a nipple while allowing his cock to pull back slightly. He responded with a thrust and sucked my breast into his mouth. The thrust felt good and I loved the sensation of having his groin joined with mine. The nipple sucking was making me want to rub my clit on him, so I started to move up and down, he aided me with gentle thrusts. It's almost like he knew I was a true virgin. He was gentle to a fault. I was getting more and more aroused as the motion got faster and harder. I was soon down on his chest bouncing my ass up and down to the rhythm of his thrusting.

"I am going to cum baby if you don't slow down," he said between deep breaths.

I pulled up and settled on him, trying my best to feel what was inside of my man-made pussy. I flexed what muscle I could and looked down at him.

"You want to drive?"

"I thought you would never ask," he said.

I rolled off him and onto my chest and stomach, pushing my ass up in the air. He slid behind me and easily slid up inside and started stroking me while holding my hips in his hands. The feeling of a groin on my ass was familiar, but the cock in my pussy was not. I wanted more clitoris involved, I wanted to be rubbed there. I pushed back, met his thrusts with thrusts of my own and we went on a wild ride into the beyond.

Soon he slowed down and said, "I want to finish, where to you want me to cum?"

I pulled away from him and rolled over, spreading my legs to accept him in missionary position. "Inside me if you please."

He grinned a big smile and lowered himself toward me. I rose up to accept him and raised my knees once he was seated. The brief break had renewed his ardor and he started to slowly move in and out. I was getting dry and I put my hand against his chest, stopping him. Reaching out for the lube I said, "just a minute." I put some on my screaming pussy and it quieted right down.

When he moved into me again the increased lubricity made him smile and quicken his pace. Again, he regained some strength and started to get vigorous, pounding me with force and rubbing my clit with his big hard member. Deeper and deeper he went, I could feel him when he hit the bottom, it didn't hurt but I could tell he knew he was as far as nature was going to let him go. He finally grimaced and started to hump me faster, I could feel him swelling up inside of me and the hot sticky juice from his balls was just behind. He let it go finally and collapsed on me as his prostate continued to spasm. I could feel every pulse of it and every drop that came forth. I knew it was all inside a condom and that moment I wondered if it would be different bare back. Maybe next time we will do that. I already wanted him again.

The morning arrived, and I awoke to bright sunlight streaming thru the wooden blinds. I felt a warm body stirring next to me and I turned to nestle against his side. I was still flushed with the thrill and the culmination of my deflowering. I put my lips on his chest and pushed my fingers thru his chest hair to slowly encircle his closest nipple. He turned toward me, looked at me and wrapped me up in his big arms. No words were needed to explain how we felt, I could hear his heart beat and feel his pulse quickening.

"I want you again," he whispered.

"I am yours" I responded.

He moved between my legs and I opened wide to accept his slim hips. Pushing my knees up he moved to insert his rock-hard penis into my waiting very dry pussy.

"Wait," I said as I reached for the lube.

He backed off and I put a big dollop on his dick and another one at the entrance to my vagina.

"Now," I said.

"Bare?"

"Yes."

The lube made a huge difference and he seemed to appreciate it as his fresh erection slipped easily up into me. I knew he was a bit sore from our romp last night, but I wanted him inside me too and it felt good.

He planted himself deep inside me and pulled my knees up catching my ankles and pushing them over my head. Not a great position but it allowed him to really bear down and go deep. My clit, however, was not getting the attention it wanted so I decided to do it myself. Roger was nothing if not observant and he saw me diddling myself as he pushed deeper and deeper, stretching my pussy to the limits. He eased my legs down and sat between them looking in my face.

"What's that you're doing?" he queried.

"That position is good, but it takes my clitoris out of the rubbing zone. When you let my legs down I can rub it on your dick, I like to have it rubbed. I also like feeling you deep but I can't have both."

He pushed my legs wide and settled down in the missionary position, rubbing his dick on my clitoris as he stroked the inside of my slick pussy.

He was getting fully aroused and once again asked me where I wanted him to cum.

"I want to feel you explode up inside me," I responded.

"You sure?" he said breathlessly.

"I'm sure," I told him.

He quickened his stroking and just before he came he pushed my knees up and buried himself as deep as he could get.

This time I felt the pulsing and the wet as well. With each spasm I could feel the dripping inside of me.

"Don't leave me," I begged.

I reached up to grip his hips and hold him against me. He stayed very still as the waves of pleasure swept thru him. I was happy, sated but no orgasm was to be had yet for me. I didn't expect one, but I could feel a lot more than I thought I would and I was pleased with how my new pussy performed.

I was hanging on when he looked down at me and said, "Are you okay?"

"Way past okay," I responded. "Delirious would be more like it."

I finally eased my grip on him and he slipped out, then fell to my side pulling me against his hot body.

We rested for a few minutes and he said, "Rach, I have to go to work."

With that we went to the bathroom and took a long hot shower together, he shaved with my razor and brushed his teeth with a new toothbrush I had in the cabinet. When he finished I dried my hair and put on a little makeup just to be decent. He dressed in the clothes we had left strewn all over the living room, while I slipped on a pair of jeans and a tank top. I thought he liked my boobs, so I didn't put on a bra. Panties either, bad me. Then I thought maybe I should have, as I felt some of his semen leak into my jeans. Oh, I felt really randy this morning.

We had just finished dressing and I had a pot of coffee on when Stella and Stan came clumping down the back stairs.

"Well, you two are up early," Stella said.

"No earlier than you," I replied.

"Stan had to go to work, so we got up and made him ready," she said with a grin.

Roger said hi to Stan and asked him if he had a good time. The grin on his face was all any of us needed to know if Roger had a good time.

"Breakfast anyone," Stella said.

All three of us chimed in at the same time, "Yes."

I cleaned up the left-over dishes while Stella got out the frying pan and some eggs from the fridge.

Soon we were drinking coffee, eating eggs and feeling great.

"Thank you, guys, for being such good company," I said.

"Ditto that," said Stella as we all walked to the front door.

"Can I see you tonight," Roger said as he looked at me with his bright blue eyes.

"You can see me anytime you like. I am very grateful for your kindness and comfort last night."

"Why don't you two guys come back tonight and let me fix everyone dinner," Stella said.

They both answered yes to that and headed off down the walkway.

Stan turned and said, "six o'clock okay?"

Stella and I said yes together, and they got in the car and drove away.

"Out with it girl," Stella said as she looked at me blushing.

"Yes, we did, and I am no longer a virgin," I answered.

"That deserves a celebration."

"I think I am celebrated out," I responded.

"Come on we have a dinner to get ready for," Stella said.

"How was your night?" I asked.

"It's been a long time and I am sore as hell."

"If it's like me it's a good sore," I said.

"It is; indeed, it is. Do you think they will want more tonight?"

"We can only hope. I will strip the beds and get the laundry going. What are we going to serve?"