Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 17: The Proposal

Story Info
Somebody gets proposed to.
1.8k words
4
1.8k
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Proposal

The four of us carried on for some months, the seasons came and went, I was still taking some graduate courses just to keep my mind busy and thinking about doing something with my life besides sex. When I thought about it, that was all I had ever really done. Becoming a woman had consumed me for many years and now that I was a woman being used like a man became my life. Such irony was not pleasant thinking.

We had settled down into foursome play about once a month and last weekend had been pretty much the same however we were becoming more attached to one partner than we had before. Roger preferred to be with Stella more and more as time wore on. Leaving me with my orgasm maker Stan. I didn't mind, and I guess it made me appreciate Roger more than before when he made love to me. But I sensed it had become perfunctory and he really wanted to be with Stella. She was a real woman and I think in the back of their minds that's what they really wanted. I was a good fuck, front or back, but I was just that, nothing more.

It was a Monday morning in the late spring when I went to the kitchen for coffee and breakfast. It was early, and nobody was up yet so I made the coffee and set out the eggs and bacon for cooking. Stan had spent the night and was in the bathroom getting ready for work. I could hear Stella and Roger moving around upstairs so I didn't need to make an announcement. I just started the bacon frying in the big iron skillet. The smell would drift upstairs soon enough.

Stella came in first and she had a little extra bounce in her step.

"Look," she cried out as she waved her hand in my face.

"Roger asked me to marry him," she said.

"From the size of that rock it looks like you said yes," I exclaimed.

"Oh, Rachael it's a dream come true. I never thought I would want to live with another man, but Roger just makes me feel so happy."

I'm very happy for you honey, you deserve a good man."

About that time the smiling Roger arrived on the scene and his smile was bigger than Stella's if you can imagine that.

"Congratulations," I said.

"Thanks, that means a lot coming from you. I know this kind of breaks up our foursome, but I really want to marry this woman," he said as he pulled Stella to his chest and kissed her.

I looked on and felt more and more like the third wheel. I was going to have to make another change in my life and I really wasn't ready for it.

Stan arrived next and was more surprised than I was. Stan of course was thinking he wasn't going to get any more of that sweet natural pussy. He was left with me. That wasn't comforting to me at all. Nor was it to Stan.

Stan didn't say much except that he had to be to work early for a meeting. He kissed me good-bye and hugged Stella; the uncomfortable seemed to be getting to him too.

Roger soon left for work and the two of us girls sat at the table with our second cup of coffee and began to talk about the situation.

"You will always have a room here if you want it," Stella said.

"Thanks, it's nice to know I have a place to crash if I need it. I think it may be time for me to find a job and try to make something out of my life. I am over educated and not contributing to the wages of society," I said.

"Well, just so you know I am not asking you to leave. Actually, I like having you around to share the household chores and be my gym and bed partner."

"Speaking of which, today is gym day," I said.

"You know what I want first," she said.

"No honey, what do you need?"

"I want to go back to bed with you and snuggle for a while. We have plenty of time and then we can take a shower and go to the gym."

"You sure?"

"Beyond any doubt," she replied.

We did just that and had a tender moment as we kissed and rubbed each other for several minutes. Then she rolled me onto my stomach and climbed up on my ass. I could feel her pubic hairs on my butt cheeks as she began to massage my lower back and shoulder muscles. I relaxed into it and she rubbed me in all the right ways. I was almost going to sleep when I felt her lips on my ass and her tongue parting the cleavage.

My instinct was to push up and back to allow her entrance. She used the clearance to push her tongue deeper and to reach under and fill my dry pussy with two fingers. I grunted a protest and she brought them back out and licked them wet before she put them back in. She pushed them up so there was pressure on my rectum and her tongue finally found the entrance.

She licked and pushed in both directions and I was responding in a very positive way. She was making my asshole wetter and wetter then I felt her push in with a thumb and part the opening. More saliva was dripped on and I felt her fingers as she made entrance with them. I flattened out on the bed and she rose to put her weight on her hand as her fingers played inside. The sensation was awesome. Stella had never really played with my asshole before and I was enjoying it a lot. She kept it up and my body began to react to her touch. I felt a chill go down my right leg and get an involuntary tremor from my foot. That was a sign that more was coming. She seemed to recognize it and re-doubled her efforts at stimulating my anal opening.

"Give it to me baby," she cried out. "I want to feel you orgasm for me."

I lowered my head and tried to relax. I knew that if I didn't do that I would never cum. She felt good on my ass and didn't seem to be tiring. I began to chill out and just concentrate on the action and the sensation in my anus. It was coming; it was creeping thru me like giant shiver.

I felt her lean down and take my ass cheek in her teeth and begin to bite me. That little bit of pain sent a wave of pleasure thru me like I had never known. I bucked up and cried out, shook and shivered from neck to toes. My ass was the center of the universe and rays of pleasure and pain radiated out from that center. Again, and again, I pulsed and sent spasm after spasm out to my limbs. Stella was barely hanging on by now as I rose up off the bed to feel her go deeper into my core. No one ever gave me this much pleasure and I was sure it would never happen again. Beautiful Stella, she would be my love forever.

My life with Stella and the fellas was over. Stan wasn't happy with just me and he stopped calling. I helped Stella plan her simple wedding and settle on a long trip for a honeymoon. She had wanted to take a train ride for all of her life. Out of the mountains and into the plains was part of her dream. This part of Virginia had been settled by the rail roads and although she had never ridden on one she had dreamed of them since early childhood. Her grandfather had been a conductor on a train that ran thru West Virginia coal country carrying passengers to the major cities through the mountains and valleys. I asked her where she wanted to go, and she said, Vancouver, British Columbia.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"I want to see the west coast of Canada," she replied.

"Well that certainly works for me." I said, and we went to work planning the trip by train.

Then I went to work planning a life for me. I knew I had to get out of Radford and dreamed about going on the train with them for a bit. Then I realized that I would be an intrusion on their time and discounted the idea. Finally, I decided to call Madame's friend in Richmond that had been so kind to her after the debacle. He owned a large real estate company and maybe he had a job for me. It wouldn't be in biology, but it might be good work. I dug out Madame's address book and found his phone number.

When I told his secretary where I was from he immediately got on the phone.

"Rachael, how are you?" he said.

"Mr. Barnett, I am doing ok. I called to ask you about finding a job in Richmond. I want to move out of Radford and go to a big city. I was hoping you could help me."

"I can do both Rachael. I have openings in my company for good help and of course I can find you a place to live since I am in that business."

"Do you think that if I just pack up and come to Richmond that I will be okay?"

"I will guarantee it." He replied.

"Thank you so much, I wasn't sure how I would make this happen until this call. I can't thank you enough." I said.

"When are you going to come?"

"My girlfriend gets married in two weeks. As soon as she leaves for her honeymoon I will pack the car and head your way. That makes it just about the first of the month."

"Rachael, that is perfect. I will look forward to seeing you. I will make an appointment with my human resources department for your interview and make a reservation at the Hilton that is right across the street from our offices. The interview is a formality. I need one in the record to formally offer you a job. I hope you understand."

"That's not a problem. I have a BS in Management and a MS in Biology, so qualifications should be acceptable."

"Wow, I knew you were talented, but Madame never told my you were that much of a student. I look forward to seeing you again."

"Thank you very much Mr. Barnett, I will call when I have an exact date of arrival if that is okay with you."

"That is prefect, thank you for calling and I too look forward to seeing you."

"Bye."

"Good Bye."

My good fortune seems to continue.

End of Book Two

50,609 words