Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 06: New Beginning

Story Info
Rachael starts her new job with new boss.
1k words
4.75
2.4k
0

Part 36 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Beginnings

Life with Dave, Devona, and Barnett Realty settled down into a steady routine. I worked full days and spent most of my Saturday's with Dave in the apartment watching him dress for female success. He wasn't pretty, but he developed a look that he liked and bought some clothing he thought made him look more feminine. Early on he liked panties and bras, corsets and other foundation garments. Later he graduated to dress up and looked the part of a well-dressed lady. We looked for earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. He bought shoes and matching handbags. He soon filled the spare bedroom closet with his clothes. He would spend much of our Saturday's together changing outfits and looking in the mirror.

Once he chose an outfit for the day we would sit down and have lunch where we would work on his speech patterns and arm movements. I would give him direction and explain all the things I knew for him to do. I once lived this life and much of my early education came back to me as I instructed him.

When we finished our lunch and he cleaned the kitchen he wanted to be punished. He didn't have to do anything wrong, he just wanted to feel the new crop that he bought on his tender hind parts. I improved at using it judiciously and we usually ended up in my bedroom with him bent over taking a licking and getting an erection. The pain from the crop always seemed to get him hard. He never asked me to stop and I used my own judgment to end the punishment and start the reward.

The third week we were together he asked me to fuck him. I realized at that moment that he thought my plumbing was still male.

"Devona, I can't do that without using a phallus," I said. "A strap on."

"Why can't you use your dick?" He asked.

"Mine was removed a while back and a pussy installed."

"You mean you are all woman?"

"Yes, I thought you knew."

"Didn't you have a dick at Madame's?"

"I did."

"Oh my, I don't know what I have done here?"

"You haven't done anything Devona. I can give you the satisfaction you desire in my current configuration. I just wanted you to know the truth."

"Okay, but this means you have a pussy."

"Yes, it does."

"Maybe I would rather fuck you?"

"I would like that Devona. Turnover and lay on the bed,"

He did, and I took the crop and smacked his thighs a few times, arousing him significantly. I leaned in and took him in my mouth while I removed my panties and then climbed aboard cowgirl style. I sat on his erection and grinned at him.

"Which hole would you like now?"

"I didn't know there was a choice?"

"You do."

"Please choose for me, I am not sure."

I reached under the pillow and got a foil pack and dressed him. The lube came next and I made him slippery. He seemed to enjoy my rubbing his now fully erected shaft with the lube. Swiftly I rose and slid down over him, pushing him up into my little used man-made pussy. I sat still and let him realize that he was fully inside me.

"Dave, you feel wonderful." I said.

"You feel amazing, I have never done sex like this."

"I hope you enjoy it, I know I do."

He reached up for my breasts and I slowly pushed his hands back while I slowly removed my blouse and bra. Watching me undress made him bigger and harder. Once my breasts were uncovered I cupped each one and pinched the nipple for him.

"Now." I said.

He got the message and reached up to massage each one and I could feel him pressing his groin up into me.

"Are you comfortable," I said.

"Yes."

"Would you like to feel the other hole while we are experimenting?"

"I guess so."

I lifted up and put some more lube on him and then moved up and sat down again with him in my asshole this time.

"How is that?" I said.

"My god that is amazing Rachael. I have never felt anything so tight. I am going to cum, right now!"

He released all his pent-up energy and semen into the condom and we sat like that for several minutes while I let him recover. When I rolled off him the rubber came with me and I pulled it out of my ass, went to the bathroom, flushed the condom and brought back a washrag with soap and warm water. I slowly cleaned him up, trying to make it feel like I served his needs. He watched me and enjoyed every minute of it.

"Wasn't that better than me using a strap-on on you?"

"I think so, but I still want you to do that," he said.

"We can do it anytime you like."

"Rachael, I have never thought I would be able to perform like a man again. You have brought joy into my life and I couldn't be happier."

"The same goes for me. You take me to fine restaurants and the opera. I love those things and you make me happy as well."

"I have never seen you have an orgasm."

"That's a different process for me," I said.

"I want that for you," He said.

"We can work on that some time if you want," I told him.

"Now?"

"Are you sure you want to do that now?"

"I want you to sit on my face and have an orgasm."

"Honey, that won't do it. I am not like other women in that regard."

"What do we have to do?"

"The next time you have an erection we will do that, okay?"

"I feel bad that I didn't give you one today."

"That's fine, I am fine, you treated me very well and I am satisfied and happy."

Devona and I went to the shower together for the first time and enjoyed a good cleaning. He wanted to rub me all over and of course I let him. He returned to the spare bedroom and dressed again as Dave and went home to his wife and family. Something I now aspired to do someday.