Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 15: More George

Story Info
Rachael and George again.
1.8k words
4.33
1.8k
00

Part 45 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More George

The work week went by fast and Saturday with Devona was nice. He was making love to me now without much punishment and his dick was performing extremely well.

"Devona, have you slept with your wife lately?"

"Every night." He responded.

"That's not what I mean, are you two having sex?"

"Would that make you jealous, if I were?"

"No, I always thought that was the object of our time together. For you to get out your sexual frustrations and be able to make love to your wife."

"You're right Rachael, I wanted that when we started doing this. Dressing as a woman and being punished seemed to satisfy a part of me that was unhappy. Now that my dick works again, I feel more like a man and don't have the desire to dress as much as I did before. I do, however, look forward to being with you and now being able to have sex with you is more than I ever could have imagined. To answer your question, yes, I am having sex on a regular basis with my wife. My sense of it, is she is tolerating me, I don't think I am giving her satisfaction or orgasms and I worry about it sometimes."

"Do you want to learn more ways to pleasure a woman from me?"

"That might be a good idea, I really do love her and want to please her."

"This is good, next week we will work on learning what makes a woman's body respond to sexual activity."

"Rachael, you're just the best. You do so much for me, I think I can never repay you for all you have done. My life is very good with you in it."

"I love being with you and you have given me a chance to rebuild my life after all the debacle in Radford, I thank you for that gift every day."

Sunday morning came, and I cleaned myself up and put on a pair of short shorts, tank top, with no bra or panties and headed for George's loft. I was nervous but confident that if I didn't like the new train I could pack up my shit and leave.

When I arrived, I undressed, stacked my clothes and noticed there were several other stacks of clothing there as well. I walked to the play room and saw George with several other guys and another girl. Everyone was naked except for George and he had on his usual leather shorts that allowed his dick to hang out.

"Lady and gentlemen, meet Rachael." George said as I entered the room.

They all bowed toward me except the girl. She walked toward me, embraced me tightly and pressed her lips into my neck.

"You are lovelier than I ever expected." She whispered into my flesh.

"Thank you." I said.

Our breasts were smashed together, and her hands were cupping my ass cheeks as she leaned back and smiled just before she took my lips with hers. The kiss was hot and slick, her tongue speared into my mouth and challenged mine to a duel of passion. She never relaxed her fingers and in fact began to squeeze my ass hard. I pulled her to me as tightly as I could and returned the kiss.

Once again, I heard the whistle of the whip before I felt the sting of the lash. Neither of us flinched and the kiss continued. Again, he hit her on her bare backside and again she never flinched. If anything, she became more animated in my mouth with her tongue.

"I want to eat your man-made pussy." She said when she pulled back.

George was not happy we were ignoring him, and he stepped in and tried to part us.

"Rachael, this is Mary." He said as we stepped back.

"Hi Mary." I said

"Hello Rachael." She said.

"You two are gong to entertain the class of sub trainees this morning." He said.

First, I want the two of you on the table in the sixty-nine position, and I want you to give the men a demonstration of how much you love to eat pussy.

Mary and I smiled at each other and climbed up on the table, assumed the position with me on top and began the licking. The boys stood around the table and were quiet, just watching.

I noticed that none of them were stroking their dicks. The all stood with their hands to their sides and clearly aroused. I thought that might be a bit strange.

I was busy concentrating on Mary's, large clitoris and fat labia when George climbed up on the padded table and straddled my ass, pushed his cock down to Mary and said. "Make it wet."

I felt her leave my pussy and start sucking his cock.

He massaged my cheeks and I felt him push some lube into my tight hole. Without much fanfare he pulled back from Mary and plunged into my pink pucker hole.

Mary went back to work on my pussy and George just pushed in and stayed there.

I resumed licking Mary's hot pussy as it was dripping like a faucet. Yes, I was jealous. I would dearly love to have that much natural lubrication.

George abruptly stopped fucking me and walked around us an I watched him remove the condom and then hold his dick down for me to lick. I did, he covered up again, lubed and plunged into Mary's asshole. I kept up the licking and watched his dick going in and out of Mary's ass at very close range. Right over my nose in fact. I could smell the lube, the latex, and the heat from the friction. This was all good.

When George withdrew from us he stood on the table and said, "Gentlemen, our two guests for the morning are warmed up and we can begin your training in the fine art of running a train. Ladies please move to the edge of the table and put your behinds in position for punishment."

Mary and I moved to opposite sides of the table and smiled at each other as one of the subs moved to enter each of us at the same time.

"Remember, gentlemen, no ejaculation and no sharing of condoms. You may fuck either hole you like in either girl or all four holes but do not cum. Nobody cums until I say so. You must learn to control your impulse to explode inside one of these beautiful ladies."

Mary and I shared a moment as each of us took in a lover. She smiled, and I knew he was in her pussy from the way she grinned. Her eyes half closed, and she visibly relaxed into the fucking. My guy was in the high hole and having a grand time. It was short lived though and he pulled out to allow another in my pussy. This was fun, these guys seemed not to be able to last too long or more likely they were pacing themselves.

I liked the rotation of guys and the variation of holes. There was none of the boringness of the table train. I wasn't tied down, I could move and even stand up and stretch if I felt the need. The trainees were gentle if nothing else. No hard slamming, no rules violations, just pleasant fucking. After about the fifth guy I started to get a tingle in my toes. I thought I might enjoy an orgasm before we were done, especially if George would put his big cock back in my ass.

I watched Mary have several orgasms and could see she enjoyed every spasm. The guys seemed oblivious to her needs, but were pleased with themselves.

Later Master had all the boys line up, cocks still hard and them stroking themselves.

"Everybody start jacking off and the last one standing gets to cum in Rachael's pussy."

The boys started jerking in earnest. The first one came and the second one shortly after that. On it went until there was only one guy who had not cum. George directed me to lay on the table face down and told the last man standing to mount me from behind.

"Which hole Master?

"Rachael, which hole would you like?" Master said.

"Pussy." Master.

"You heard her, slave, fuck her pussy."

His cock felt good, it was not long enough to reach the end of the pouch but pleasantly fat enough to fill and stretch me a little.

He went slow, and I could see he was trying to extend his release time and I let him know I appreciated his tenderness.

When he finished the day was done. All the guys dressed and departed. Mary and I just sat on the table chatting easily like old friends. She was new to George's stable and had enjoyed the morning's activities. She allowed that she would return and hopefully have as much fun as she did today.

George told her to leave and gave her an appointment for one night the following week. She said good bye and headed for the elevator.

"Rachael, did you have a good time today?"

"I did and thank you for the positive treatment."

"You responded well, and I need to make a new program for you. Can you come here on weeknights?"

"I can probably do that." I said.

"I want to see you at least twice a week from now on."

"Okay, do we continue with Sundays?"

"Yes, and I would like to add a Thursday night session to your schedule. Let's say seven PM to nine PM."

"I can do that."

"Good, I will see you Thursday evening."

I dressed at the elevator and George disappeared into the apartment somewhere.

Life went that way for many months. Twice a week with George and once a week with Dave, my boss. I became very experienced in the ways of S&M and managed to satisfy George and Dave most of the time.

George began to take me to places with other Doms on Thursday nights. We went bowling and even the driving range a couple of times. He had started playing poker and other card games with his friends and usually asked me to come along. I became the pleasure provider for the group, sometimes it was sex, sometimes just blow jobs and usually I was alone and serviced all his friends. I didn't know if he was selling my services and I didn't want to know, it would have pissed me off and reminded me too much of Myrtle Beach, so I never asked. I did see Mary a couple of times and we went out for a drink one Sunday, but no friendship blossomed. Life became Dave, George, and with sex with George's friends. George rarely touched me and that was disappointing. Dave was wonderful but never satisfying.