Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 14: Second Chance

Story Info
Rachael tries again with George.
2.1k words
3.67
2.4k
1
0

Part 44 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second Chance

Monday came, and I returned to work. Everybody seemed glad to see me and asked questions about where I went and what I did. Looking back, I could see that the time spent with surfers and sailors turned out much better than the time spent with bikers. There was a lesson to be learned there, I thought.

After work my thoughts turned to George and The Dungeon. Did I really want to go back there? Did I need that much sex to have a good life. Trey and I slept together every night and he made love to me several times, it wasn't earthshaking, but it was lovely, comfortable and enjoyable. I didn't get pounded by his buddies, groped by a gang or fucked until I couldn't stand up. Did I really need all that? I decided that night to find out if I could keep away from that life and be more "normal."

I forgot about The Dungeon and concentrated on my work and taking care of Devona.

We continued to have our meetings and he improved his sexual performance every time we got together. I was proud of him and what he had accomplished with my little bit of help. We made several trips to Radford but no more overnights. I went with him to assist in real estate closings and we came back the same day. Those were long days, with the flight up, the closing and the flight back. He did let me fly the plane more and more and even offered to get me into a private pilot's license program. I thought about it but being alone up there in a small airplane scared me as much as the dark did.

Out of the blue one day several months later George called me.

"Are you ready to behave now?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You were a bad girl and I miss you."

"George, that's rich calling me a bad girl. You take me on vacation and leave me for hours only to return with a bunch of drunk bikers who fuck me until I can't walk. Then you tell me to clean up and wait for you to find some more. I didn't go to the beach to be pimped out like a street whore."

"Would you like to come back?"

"Why?"

"I want you to."

"I don't think I want to return to the club, that wasn't giving me much."

"Would you like to come over to my place again and resume your training?"

"That's a possibility." I stumbled out, not real sure of myself.

"Come over Sunday morning like you used to and let's talk about it."

"Okay George, I can do that. I miss you too, but you really hurt me in Myrtle Beach. That was way above and beyond."

"See you Sunday." He said, and we hung up.

What had I just agreed to? I wondered if maybe this was stupid, but I did miss George, and I did want his big cock again? I wasn't sure about wanting the abuse but deep inside me I wanted some more of "Big George," his big penis.

I thought a lot about George in the days before I went to see him again. I tried to weigh and balance the good and bad things about him and his program. When I boiled it all down the only thing I didn't like was the abuse in Myrtle Beach. The sessions in his apartment were some of the best sex I have ever had from a Dom. I even appreciated his methods of punishment. He hurt me, but he didn't damage me. Myrtle Beach hurt my ego I guess. I can't remember ever being that mad at anybody except maybe Madame's killers. I made up my mind that I would approach my second chance with George with a positive attitude and give it a positive effort.

Sunday arrived, and I stepped of the elevator to an empty room. My brain screamed, TEST!!

This was a test of some kind. I stripped and kneeled by the elevator door, placing my clothes in a neat pile against the wall. I still didn't see anything, so I crawled on all fours to the punishment room and looked around. Nobody was there either. I had to think about what the correct protocol was for this situation. Left alone in the dungeon slaves were to go to their safe place and wait for Master. My safe place had been the blanket here by the door and that was only for a short period. No, I needed to do the right thing.

I crawled to the entrance and sat on my ankles. I parked myself, so I could see anyone approaching the door and I was alert and being patient.

An hour later, my knees were killing me and my back hurt from the kneeling and sitting on my ankles. My rational told me that my time was up, and I should retreat to the elevator, dress and go home.

Just as I started to turn and crawl back to the elevator, I heard footsteps coming from the upstairs bedroom area.

"Rachael, are you there?" George called out as he descended the staircase.

"Yes, Master, I am here by the door."

"Have you been there since the appointed hour?"

"Yes, Master, I was on time."

"Then I am seriously late."

"Yes Master."

"Would you like to punish me?"

"No Master."

"Do you need to leave now, or can you stay longer?"

"I will stay as long as Master wants me to stay."

"Excellent and you have done good waiting for me. I will pleasure you for it."

"Thank you Master, you always pleasure me."

"Stand up and let me look at you."

"Yes, Master."

He walked around me and touched me several times with his big hands gently. But I knew he was there. He moved up behind me and reached around to cup my breasts and squeeze them gently but firmly. The nipples hardened up and he plucked each one.

"You have the most beautiful tits." He said.

"Thank you, Master."

"I see you have been in the sun, your skin is gorgeous.

I felt his manhood make its presence known on my ass cleavage. Evidently feeling my breasts pleased his cock. I could feel him pushing it thru the crack and rubbing himself on me. I liked it too.

He backed away and move around in front of me, then slapped my left breast with his open right hand. He then gripped both nipples and pinched them as hard as he could. The pain was instant and excruciating, I winced but did not cry out. Still pinching my nipples, he pulled me forward, turned and then moved the two of us toward the table in the middle of the room.

He turned me again, so my behind was against the table, and he grabbed me by the waist and hoisted me up on the padded table. I sat there with him between my knees and his focus back on my two screaming nipples. He held one and sucked hard on the other one. They still burned from the pinching and his tongue felt rough but somehow soothing. He inhaled my breast and pressed his lips together sending a flash of heat through my groin. Wow, he was good.

I tried to relax while he tortured my breasts. Well, it wasn't really torture. Secretly I enjoyed the attention and gripped his head firmly just to let him know.

He roughly turned me over and let my legs hang off the side of the table. This put my ass exactly where he could find the hole he wanted. I felt him enter my pussy, he was bareback, and I said, "You're not covered or lubed."

"I know but I love to feel you bare, your cunt is something to behold. I have never felt one like yours and I dearly love it."

"You can stay bare if you lube me some." I said.

"Really?"

"Yes, Master, I don't think we need to protect each other from anything, but I do need the lube."

He pulled out and reached in a drawer and got a jar of lube, slathered himself up and put a large dollop in me. He resumed the fucking and seemed to enjoy the sensation almost as much as I did. There is very little in this world that feels as good as a slippery dick in my holes. It doesn't make any difference which hole either.

George had the staying power of a steam engine and he pumped me until the lube got dry, both of us enjoying the sensations. He pulled out, re-lubed himself and went for the other hole.

"Rachael, I know this isn't safe or proper, but I want to feel both holes, one after another and bare."

"It's okay but don't go back in the pussy after the back door. I am clean, but I don't want to take that risk."

"Not a problem," he said as he pushed himself through my tight little sphincter."

It had not had a visitor in some time and was tighter than he remembered.

Wow, either I grew, or you're really tight this morning." He said

I giggled and said, "Lack of service."

"Well we are going to fix that."

He plowed me for a long time, and I think he enjoyed it better because unlike my pouch pussy, my open rectum gave him the ability to go all the way in. He could really push deep and rub up against my plump ass cushion.

"Rachael, I am going to cum, I can't hold it back much longer. Can I cum in your ass or do you want me to pull out?"

"Do it in my ass, baby, I want to feel you squirt in me."

He did exactly that and pumped semen for a long time. I felt each spasm and each beat of his heart through my anus. He pushed up against me hard and hugged me around the hips.

"I can't believe how much I love fucking you," He said as he dropped out and turned for the bathroom.

I followed him there and sat down on the bidet while he peed in the toilet. The warm water of the bidet felt good, but I still needed a flush. The enema bag was on the shower hook and I filled it with warm water. George left the room and after filling myself up I sat on the toilet and flushed out all his sperm and semen. I did a second filling and pronounced myself fresh fucked and empty.

I walked to the kitchen and he looked at me funny. "That wasn't real professional, and I apologize for my actions." He said.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked.

"More than I care to admit."

"Then let's call it even and have breakfast." I said.

"Here or do you want to go out?"

"Here, and if I behave maybe you will fuck me again."

"You are one insatiable bitch, you know that?"

"Yep, especially when it comes to your big dick. Not to mention the nice guy act your putting on for me today."

"Are you cooking?"

"If you want, get the eggs and bacon out and do you have any pancake mix?

"I do, and I will."

I fixed breakfast and we talked a bit about Myrtle Beach. He half apologized for what happened, only half, and promised not to do it again without my permission. I accepted his apology and we ate, drank coffee and chatted a bit about the future.

"Do you want to come back to The Dungeon?" He asked.

"No, I do not."

"But, you want to come here?"

"Yes, this is fine. You can discipline me here just as well and I like it better."

"Would you like to come when I have others here?"

"For what purpose?"

"Short train? Some reward for my other subs?"

"I am not sure about that." I told him.

"Would you try it once?" He asked.

"I can do that."

"Okay, I will set something up for next weekend."

We talked for an hour and a half discussing rules and whatever about use of his play room. He was particular about who he let in his home and I kind of thought it might be a better class of clientele than The Dungeon.

"You look tired, would you like to take a nap?" He said.

"With you, or do you want me to go home?"

He smiled and said, "With me, please."