Rachaels Birthday Stranger

Story Info
Rachael is surprised as a mystery man joins their lovemaking.
1k words
3.88
8.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkYaish
DarkYaish
35 Followers

Rachael laid back on the bed, the soft padded blindfold resting snuggly over her eyes. She could see nothing but felt the bed shift as Josh settled his weight, kneeling next to her on the bed.

He kissed her gently, first on the lips then moving down her jaw and along her neck, across her chest and eventually taking her nipple in his mouth. His hands squeezed her breasts as his mouth moved between each nipple. Sucking, licking, teasing each pink bud into stiff arousal.

She could feel his hand slide down her belly, between her legs and resting on her vulva. He pressed his hand against her, rocking against her clitoris while his fingers began spreading her lips until finally his middle finger was teasing at the entrance to her hole. She could feel as his finger began dipping inside the entrance of her pussy each time his hand rocked, each time bringing his finger deeper until it was nestled inside.

He kept working his hand and fingers against her, adding fingers as she moistened, the heel of his hand still grinding against her clit. She could feel four fingers inside now, twisting each time he plunged his hand deeper. She could feel the stretch as his thick fingers worked themselves into her. Rachael started rocking her hips in counterpoint to his hand wanting his fingers deeper and the pressure against her clit to increase.

Josh moved from her nipples back to her mouth no longer kissing her gently but forcefully, his tongue entering her mouth forcing it open.

Rachael reached out with her hand to where she knew Josh's penis must be. She grasped it, squeezing his hardness and stroking his cock as they kissed. They broke their kiss, his big hand still working its way into her pussy. She growled in a husky voice "I need a cock inside me now."

"As you wish" Josh replied, his voice sounding almost amused. With that Rachael felt another weight on the bed almost as if another person had climbed on. Before she could question what was happening Josh kissed her again silencing anything she might have said.

Rachael felt a pair of hands grasp her legs and lift them in the air. She could feel someone settling themselves between them and as Josh removed his hand from her pussy she felt the tip of a penis press against the entrance to her vagina. She could see nothing, she had no idea who this other person was but her arousal was so strong she didn't care, she just wantedl a cock inside her.

Rachael moaned against Josh's lips as she felt the cock enter her for the first time. It cock was big, bigger than her husbands. She could feel it stretching her, filling her up as he drove his way deeper. He kept going until he was buried all the way to the root, his pelvic bone pressing up against her. She had never felt this full before even when using her biggest dildo. He was not as long, but thicker than that toy and he filled her in a way she'd never felt before. He began slowly thrusting, backing almost all the way out before driving back in again and grinding his hips against her clit.

She couldn't believe what she was feeling. Josh had stopped kissing her and moved back down to her nipples. He alternated sucking and caressing each one, lightly pinching and twisting them as the strange cock fucked her. She moaned again at the incredible feeling of the cock inside her and the incredible eroticness of the whole situation.

She heard a buzz and then felt the electric tingle of her vibrator being pressed against her clit. The cock inside her was pounding in and out now, her magic wand buzzing against her clit. She felt her orgasm building as the giant dick kept pounding her, her husband holding the vibrator against her. She spasmed, her eyes rolling up and head thrown back as her orgasm took her. She bucked her hips, slamming back against the dick inside her, her nipples being teased and tweaked by her husband as this strange man made her cum. She could hear the wetness as she squirted over his dick. As she started to come down from her orgasm Josh removed the vibrator, her clit too sensitive for such direct stimulation. The cock inside her wasn't done, still fucking her, not having gotten enough of her yet. She rode the wave of her orgasm, moaning and writhing as her pussy felt itself stretched and caressed each time the dick inside her drove in and out. After a few minutes more she could feel him pick up his pace, thrusting harder against her until finally he grunted, slamming his hips against hers and pushing, crushing her against the bed.

It was the only sound he made the whole time, that grunt when he came inside her, his hips pressed to hers, his dick trying to get even deeper inside her pussy as he spent his seed. After a few final thrusts he pulled back, his thick penis flopping out as he eased off the bed. A soft "ohh '' of disappointment escaped Rachaels lips as her pussy suddenly felt empty. She felt exposed, her pussy gaping, a warm trickle of her juices and his cum sliding down her ass.

She felt Josh shift and he was now between her legs. She felt as he lined up his cock against her entrance. She was so wet with their combined juices he slipped right in, his merely average sized cock feeling small after she was just stretched so thoroughly.

Josh pushed her legs back and spread them wide, opening her up so he could get deeper inside her. He thrust, dragging the head of his cock against the top of her vagina bringing her back to that crest of pleasure. She moaned, her head throwing back again as the aftershocks of her orgasm crested again and again. It was not too long before she could feel Josh increase his pace, pounding harder against her until he too buried his hips against hers, holding there, rocking as his cock delivered his cum deep inside her.

After a moment Rachael felt Josh pull out and collapse on the bed next to her, where he lifted the blindfold before kissing her gently. She looked around the room, there was no one else present, just she and her husband. Rachael looked in Josh's eyes questioningly but he only answered "Happy Birthday."

DarkYaish
DarkYaish
35 Followers