Rachael's Introduction

Story Info
A pianist attends her first orgy.
5.8k words
4.45
13.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Let me know in the comments if you would like me to continue this story

..............................

"Thank YOU!" the text message read. There were a bunch of hearts and pointing finger emoji below it.

I laughed. I had never met the guy, but judging from the messages he sent, he seemed like a character.

A few hours later, I pulled up to a very large house about an hour out of town and rang the bell, thinking how out of place my beat up corolla looked out front. Everything was immaculate. The lawns were manicured, there were flower beds, and I even saw a man in a large straw hat working outside in the distance. I was definitely impressed.

"You must be Rachael." was the first thing he said to me when he came to the door. "I'm Jay." I shook his hand. It was warm and masculine. He obviously worked out, and had been blessed genetically with wavy dark hair and green eyes. He was wearing loose fitting clothes that reminded me of something a yogi or spiritual guru would wear.

"Thanks so much for letting me come by." I said.

"No, no! We really appreciate your willingness to play." His southern drawl was almost comical. "You're the 5th person we asked."

It struck me as odd. The pay for the gig was more than decent. Considering the going rate for a Sunday church service was about 150-200 dollars, he was paying 10 times that. It was kind of vague what the gig was, and my friend who recommended me hinted the job was out of the ordinary, but considering I would have to teach a lot of hours of piano lessons to get that kind of money, I was happy for the opportunity. Add that to the fact that it was summer and all my piano students were out of town, I could use the extra income.

He led me into the house, and I was taken aback by how spacious and well decorated it was. There were expensive looking paintings on the wall, and the couches and chairs looked extremely comfortable. Everything was light in shades of white and beige and the pictures on the walls seemed to depict the heavens. There were even candelabras painted white, and there was an airiness that I was convinced only money could create. It was a far cry from the bargain basements I shopped at as a professional musician.

"Wow, this is a really nice place." I told him, feeling self conscious. I thought I was just coming in to pick up music for the gig. My hair was tied in a ponytail and I was wearing yoga pants and an oversized t-shirt.

"Thank ya!" he said. Once again, I wondered where that accent came from. We were in Virginia, but it was rare to hear someone speak like he did with an over the top accent. "Let me show you the piano."

He took me though the house to a sunken music room, and I saw a 7 foot concert grand. I sat down feeling certain it was more of a show piece than anything and would be out of tune, but after playing a few notes I realized it sounded great. It had a stiffer action than my piano at home, but overall it was a good instrument.

"Do you play?" I asked, thinking somebody in the house must since the piano was in good working order.

"Naw." he said. "I play a little guitar, but that's about it."

I wondered if he was some kind of country music star I had missed. He was certainly attractive enough to be. That accent had to be put on though. No way did anybody actually talk like that. He reminded me of a televangelist from the 80's. The kind that got all worked up and demanded you put your hand on the screen to feel the holy spirit.

"So, what kind of music do you want for this...event?" I asked.

"Do you do chords or are you a note reader?"

I almost laughed. I was classically trained at a top conservatory. "I can do whatever" I said,.

"Well, let me tell you. The music is pretty easy. It's not too hard at all and you can do whatever you want with it." he said, and handed me a stack of sheet music. Love songs mostly.

"Ok?" I said with a question in my voice. The music looked straight forward. I'd have to play through it, but it seemed mostly sight-readable. Still, I was confused as to why 4 other people had said no to playing. I was glad they had though. Considering the pay, I'd expected him to hand me Rachmaninov concertos or difficult Chopin pieces. Not three chord melodies that any half competent piano player could handle. They didn't need a seasoned performer to do it.

"Well, there is one other thing." he said, and for the first time, he sounded subdued and I detected a note of desperation in his voice. Like he was afraid I was going to run out screaming. "Did Evelyn talk to you about it?" He asked, clearly hoping I'd say she had. "Well, It's not a huge thing, but it might be a bit...different for you."

"Well, she said something about it being an odd gig." I said, "But it seems straightforward to me." I said, totally confused..

He laughed shortly, "Odd. That's a good way to describe it." he said and hesitated.

I gave him a look urging him to explain.

"Now, keep in mind it will be fairly dark in here. It won't be like in the daylight."

"That's no problem. As long as you don't mind if I bring a music light, that should be ok." I told him. "I can always improvise if I can't read the music."

He laughed nervously. "Oh that's fine. Whatever you need to do." he said. "We just want you to be aware though that, well...it will be a nude ceremony. We're a group of nudists, and every quarter we get together to praise the earth and our bodies. That's the part where you'll be playing. For the ceremony, and the new inductees. Well, in this case, a new inductee. We'll have a party after, and there is sex involved. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but you're welcome to join, or you can go on home after."

I have no idea what my expression was at that moment, but my jaw must have hit the floor. Never in all my years had I been asked something like that. "Evelyn thought that because you were single you might be a little more open."

I supposed Evelyn was right. Of all the piano teachers in town, I would be the most likely candidate. I was single and considered myself fairly open minded. I wasn't sure about group sex though. I was more of a serial monogamist, and at 35, still hopeful some man would come riding up on a white horse and whisk me away.

"Ok, so what you're telling me is you're having a nude ceremony and there is an orgy after?" I asked, bluntly. I wasn't normally the type of person to be so cut and dry, but I wanted to know for sure what I was getting into.

He nodded. "It's a beautiful thing. It's all natural. Everybody loving everybody else and the earth's creation." he said. "It's being one with nature. It really is beautiful, and your playing would add so much."

I could have walked out and said no like everyone else evidently did, but instead asked "Do I have to take my clothes off?" I didn't think I had ever played the piano without clothing, and wasn't sure how that would go.

"You don't have to." he said. "Wear what makes you comfortable. You'd be a guest, after all."

Just then a beautiful woman walked in. She had long blonde hair, a perfectly straight smile and shining blue eyes. She was quite possibly the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in real life. I supposed if I looked like her, I would want to be nude all the time too.

"So you'll do it?" she asked. Jay stood to greet her, and I took it as my cue to stand up as well. I wondered how long she had been listening.

"I mean, I guess." I mumbled. It had the potential to be very strange and awkward, but it was 1500K for a few hours of playing easy music. It would certainly help pay the bills, and summer was here.

"Oh yay!" she said, jumping up and down. I could clearly see her breasts jiggling up and down in her equally loose fitting tunic. She then came up to me and gave me a full bodied hug, and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. She then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Connie, this is my wife June." Jay said, and she pulled back.

"I'm sorry." She said, "I'm just so excited you'll do it." Jay wanted to play recordings, but a real piano adds so much." she said. "Plus, you are really beautiful." she said smiling, which confused me. I was kind of plain looking with brown hair, average athletic build and no makeup. I felt sure she had graced magazine covers.

"Ok, well, I'll see you Saturday." I mumbled, but wasn't exactly sure I knew what to think.

...........................................................................

For the next few days, I looked over the music. I listened to recordings of the pieces I wasn't familiar with and prepped for the gig like I would any other. I ironed out any difficult parts and made sure I could play through everything in a way that seemed effortless and flowing.

I realized that I had a problem when it came to figuring out what to wear though. If everyone is going to be nude, what do you wear? Especially if you planned to stay clothed?

I eventually settled on a tunic, sort of like what I had seen Jay and June wear when I first met them. I ordered it online. It was white, which set off my tanned skin and dark hair. I thought it looked appropriate-ish, and I could blend into the background behind the piano and not be noticed, I thought.

When I pulled up to the palatial house, it looked as though a lot of people were there. Cars lined the streets so much that I had trouble finding a place to park. Expensive looking machines that I didn't even know the names of and again I felt completely out of place. I wondered where all these people came from. Were they people in town? Would I see people I knew? Had they flown in from Hollywood or other countries? I had so many questions.

I was strangely nervous. Was I late? I had arrived a half hour before Jay told me to be there. I always tried to be early to these things, wanting to feel out the piano and feel comfortable in my surroundings, but it looked like things had already gotten started. Had I blanked on the time? I looked at my phone and scrolled to the texts Jay had sent me. He clearly said "Be at the house at 6:00!!!!" with more hearts, hands giving thanks and fingers pointing at me. If there was a mistake made, it was his.

I rang the bell, and almost instantly, Jay appeared.

"Alright! We've got the piano player!!" he drawled. He was wearing a beaded tunic this time. It was blue, which somehow made his green eyes brighter, and his long hair was pulled back in a ponytail. "Here! Give us a hug!" he said and leaned in. I had to admit, he was goofy, but something about him was so attractive and magnetic. He was like nobody I had ever met before. "Come on in. Make yourself comfortable. Grab some food if you want it" he said as though I were a guest and not the hired help.

When I crossed the entrance way, I could see that everyone was wearing loose fitting clothing, and there was a table of h'orderves that looked like something out of the old Roman empire. There were real china plates and small silver forks. I could see lots of meats and cheeses, bowls of caviar and of course a variety of grapes and figs and other fruits. "Are you sure you don't want me to start playing?" I asked, still feeling out of place, like the hired help I was. "I'm happy to." I said.

"You can if you want." he said, shrugging as though I were merely volunteering my services. "The ceremony isn't until 6, but you can go ahead and play some.

I went to the room where the piano was. It was very dark, except for the light on the piano I had requested, and I noticed there were rows of unlit candles on tables and in the candle holders on the wall. There was also a mattress on the floor covered in what seemed like silk or some other very fancy fabric and rose petals that hadn't been there when I had been in the room a few days prior.

I tentatively played a few chords. It took a few phrases to get a feel for the pedals and remember that I would need to really pound the keys to get the sound I wanted out of the instrument, but soon I felt ok with it. I started improvising off some chords in one of the books Jay had given me, and watched as people milled around the buffet table in the next room. So far, it seemed like any other party I'd ever been to or played for in my life. Very ordinary, aside from the fact that everyone was wearing loose fitting clothing, had better than average good looks, and I was playing in a dark room with a bed in it.

About 15 minutes later, Jay came in, walked me through the service. When we talked through it, it seemed a lot like a church service. There was a list for when he wanted things to happen with some vague sounding bullet points, but it looked fairly straight forward, really. There was a welcome song and a time to give thanks. He also wanted some love songs to be played during some kind of flower opening ceremony that was to take place. I nodded, and said I would do my best.

As people filed in. They took off the loose fitting garments and placed them in cubbies. Then they filed in, and kissed Jay's hand as they did. No one seemed uncomfortable. It seemd natural and almost beautiful, though it was hard for me to see in the very dim light.

Some people whispered to Jay as they rose from kissing his hand, much like they would to a pastor at a church, probably giving updates about their lives since they had seen him last. Most of the people were young. Probably in their 20's or 30's. There were a few older people, up to about age 60, but all of them were very fit and looked as though they cared about their appearance. I supposed if you were going to strip down and be naked, it would provide a lot of incentive to go to the gym.

I switched to improvising in Lydian mode so I could look around the piano and take in the people. I was struck by how different but beautiful everyone was. It was so different from looking at a movie depiction of nude bodies. Not all the men were hung like horses, and not all the women had perfect perky breasts, except for June. She was the only person I could say really looked gorgeous. In fact, I would say she looked even more gorgeous not wearing anything than she did with.

Jay gestured for me to play the opening song for the candle lighting ceremony. As I played the slow ballad, people sang along, and I was aware that some men were lighting candles along the walls and even on the piano itself, which was slightly distracting. When they were finished, the whole room glowed in the soft light, and did make it easier to see the music as well as the people in the room. When it was finished, Jay stood, and started speaking.

"Thank you all for coming!" he said in that bombastic preacher sort of way with his over the top accent. He talked for a while about how far away people had come. Some had come from Europe, another from India, and he even thanked me for stepping in at the last minute. He explained that the regular piano player had been unable to come out on a flight, and that he'd had to find somebody locally (me) in a matter of several days, and it hadn't been easy.

He went on talking about logistics. We had the moment of silence where I played, then several people came forward to talk about ways in which being part of the community had benefited them. One man said it had made him more giving, loving, and compassionate, though I failed to follow what he was saying exactly. Then, Jay spoke up again.

"The flower opening ceremony today is for our sister Kate." he said "Come on to the middle Kate!" He made a gesture with his hands urging the brunette with a ring of flowers on her head to lay on the bed covered in petals.

As she was lying down, Jay said "Kate is 19 years old as of last week, and for the past year, has been studying the words of our founder." He paused, and Kate smiled at him. She was beautiful. She was fairly short and petite with wavy brown hair and small but perky breasts. Her pussy had a shadow of hair on it and as she lay down, I could see that she had waxed the lips clean.

I had a vague realization I was supposed to play, but I was transfixed. I wanted to see what this ceremony was about. To take it all in, so I kept watching as she lay in the circle while the circle of people looked on. "Sister Kate has been studying with June in weekly classes, and has decided that she wants to take our vow which celebrates not only the earth, but our bodies and sexuality," he said.

Jay looked back at me as if to say "Play something," so, reluctantly, I did.. Again, foregoing the sheet music and reverting back to simple music I could play and half pay attention to what was going on.

I tried hard to remember that I was there to play, and not to bear witness to the ceremony and started concentrating on the piano before curiosity got the better of me, and I looked up to see June, on her knees fondling Jay as he looked intently at Kate. She then kissed his cock to life, and touched his balls tenderly, and I saw it rise up from his manly thatch of hair. It was so thick and masculine, and beautiful.

I must have missed a note, or a bunch of them, I'm not sure, but when a few people looked back at me, I snapped into submission to finish the piece.

By the time I looked back, June was giving Jay's cock head a final kiss, and then she retreated back to her place in the circle.

Jay then clapped his hands, which I assumed meant I was supposed to stop. I glanced at the sheet he had given me, and realized that the next part, the part labeled "flower opening", was to be done in silence as everyone watched intently, which (I assumed) would mark her membership into the club.

I noticed a lot of the men in the circle were getting hard and massaging their cocks, and even some of the women were touching their pussies and even reaching up to grab their breasts. Nobody touched anyone else though. They all seemed hyper focused on Jay and Kate..

At this point, Jay poised his cock to enter her, and I heard him grunt as he put his hard dick inside her sex.

As he thrust, I was supposed to be playing a specific piece called "Beautiful Love" so I started playing softly as he thrust into her over and over again. I wasn't sure exactly how long I would have to play it. All the direction I had was "Until the act has been completed" so I just circled in a loop and was vaguely aware that everyone in the circle was rotating, taking turns kissing Kate on the mouth as she was thrust in over and over.

I kept going for several moments until I saw Jay tense up. He was completely still for a few seconds, and then a look of pleasure came across his face. He grunted loudly, and I could tell he was releasing his sperm inside of her. A few moments later, he pulled out of her, limp dicked and stood as the crowd cheered.

I broke into an upbeat piece that was joyful sounding. I could almost hear trumpets playing it in my head instead of a piano.

When I ended it, Jay made a breathless announcement. "Now that the ceremony is complete, let's party down!" he said, and everyone started talking.

"Now that was a great ceremony!" I heard someone say, and then another person said "I wish mine had gone that smoothly."

I replayed the joyful exit music, and everyone filed out of the room. Probably to the comfortable mattresses and beds in the next room to have the orgie I thought. I continued playing another piece I thought was appropriately upbeat, and then sort of faded out once I was alone in the room.

I had played terribly, I reflected. The opening was ok, and as people left I played well, but during the ceremony I missed notes and screwed up worse than I had for anything I'd played for. Ever. But honestly, who could have just played and ignored what was in front of them during such a strange ceremony? I had played in pit orchestras before, and been able to ignore famous ballet dancers and singers, but I had not been able to ignore someone having sex right in front of me. Tom Scott would have been a better person to do this, honestly. He was another piano player, and the most asexual person I had ever met. He would have been able to keep the music going and beautiful.

12