All Comments on 'Rachael's Introduction'

by creamsoda25

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bottovarnisbottovarnis12 months ago

excellent story! Please continue...thank you!

themailman13themailman1312 months ago

Wonderful start---more please--Thank You!!

ITakePicturesITakePictures12 months ago

Loved it and would like to read more.

GortmundyGortmundy12 months ago

Great story, I think its the first of your Ive read. It wont be the last.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very enjoyable, would love to read this in a series!

ladylicker1ladylicker112 months ago

Quite a good story. Would love to see more about June. Thanks for sharing.

Cacatua_GaleritaCacatua_Galerita12 months ago

Nice concept; placing your character in the middle of an orgy thanks to her piano-playing skills - clothed and apart, but still involved in the ceremonies... Allowing Rachael to choose how actively-involved she became.

A bit of inconsistent punctuation, especially around quotations. I have trouble with that too, so I sought out one of Lit's Volunteer Editors to help.

creamsoda25creamsoda2511 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! I think this is the first story I've written that hasn't been completely hated by some! Thanks!

Helen1899Helen18999 months ago

I loved the story for most part, but I expected her to be at least double penetrated, maybe even involved with most of the men. I found the end rushed and disappointing. I want more, another story is a must..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous