Rachael's Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay came back into the room. He looked exhilarated. His eyes were shining, and he was slightly sweaty from having just had an orgasm. Kate, the girl he had just "opened up" was close behind him, holding his hand.

"Rachel!!" he said enthusiastically. He seemed invigorated. "Wow, those ceremonies take a lot out of you," he reflected. "We said 1500, right?"

I nodded. Had it not been so much money, I probably would have told him not to worry about it, but I did need the money. He handed me an envelope of cash, and I stuffed it in my purse.

"You know we really appreciate it." he said. "You played great, and added a lot to the ceremony. It's so hard to get everything right with recordings." he added. I remembered what a friend of mine said once about believing when people gave you a compliment and smiled.

"Come to the rest of the party. It will be fun. We're just loving people loving one another. It's a beautiful thing." he said with that thick accent he had.

"Yeah, we'd love you to join us." Kate said, and I thought it was weird how there wasn't a hint of embarrassment on either of their faces. I guess he had sex in front of strangers all the time and was fine with it. "We'd like you to be our guest." he said as though he was a pastor of a church asking me to join the congregation for lunch after the service. He then boldly put his hand on my arm. You know, "I think June really wants you to take an interest." he said "She took a shine to you." he said and smiled, then hugged Kate to him.

Part of me wanted to hightail it out of there. Get in my corolla, put the money in the bank and go back to my life of teaching and occasional gigging. But the thing was, I was interested. Something about Jay drew me in. His strange brand of charisma was infectious, and he seemed strangely insistent I stick around, so what harm could it do?

I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen, but I was an adult. I was allowed to go to a party if I wanted to. Even if that party involved sex. I didn't need to feel guilty about it, or feel like I was doing something immoral. I was of age, and so was everyone else at the party. Besides, if I did stick around for a while, maybe they would ask me back to play again? I certainly could use the extra income.

"Come on" he said, smiling and holding out his left hand. The hand that Kate wasn't holding. I then surprised myself by taking it and allowing him to lead me into the adjacent room

The ambiance was still light and airy, even in the candle light, only now there were mattresses on the floor and I could see several couples making out, nude. One woman with short, dark hair and tattoos was sitting in a chair as a man and a part Asian woman took turns licking her clit. The woman with short dark hair was getting licked and looked as though she was in heaven, her mouth slightly open and her eyes rolled back in her head as she presented herself to the two greedy, hungry mouths.

I looked for June in the mix. After all, she was the only other person I knew, besides Jay.

Oddly, even though everyone else was nude, I thought it would be weird if I took off my clothes. Especially since I wasn't there as a member of whatever club or organization it was. Also, I was afraid it would be an open invitation to have sex, so once Jay started talking to someone by the buffet, I sat on the comfortable white couch feeling awkward and out of place, even though nobody was paying a bit of attention to me. It was almost like I was in some kind of virtual reality, though it was definitely real.

I was considering leaving when Jay appeared beside me, seeming to have passed Kate along to a group of men who were kissing her in the corner. "Would you like a drink?" he asked, handing me a glass of what looked like white wine. I smelled it. "It's really very good." he said and I took a sip. I had to admit, it was, and even though I knew it was my imagination, I felt much more free and loose just knowing I'd had a single sip of alcohol.

When I put the glass down on the table beside me, Jay sat close to me. I heard light music wafting through the room. It was classical guitar and very soothing. Like something you might hear in a spa. "What do you think of us?" he asked, sitting and I could tell he very much cared about what I had to say. His green eyes searched mine, and he cocked his head to show me he was listening.

"Well, truthfully, I didn't expect to see sex at this ceremony." I said. "I'm not upset about it. I was just surprised is all" I said. "I guess I didn't play as well as I could have since I didn't know" I told him, being honest.

"You take a lot of pride in your piano playing," he said.

"I do. You know, I spent years studying. I like to think I can bring a certain level of professionalism, and I didn't today. I'm sorry." I said, earnestly.

"I can understand that," he said. "I could tell there were a few missed notes, but you played when you were supposed to play, and you did well under strange, well, strange to you circumstances. I know that June is very happy you are here, and so am I." he said, and I believed him.

"Thank you." I said. I felt like this was more of a conversation I should have with a friend or colleague. Not some guy that played a little guitar and hired me for a gig, but I supposed I didn't really have many friends to talk to and he was so loving, so welcoming, and focused on me. We talked for a few minutes more against a backdrop of people having sex.

We talked about my pushy mother, how I made it to Virginia after college and how I was an only child. After a while, I had drunk the entire glass of wine, and he said "You've shared a lot of yourself with me tonight. Thank you." and then "Do you mind if we kiss?"

By that time, I was feeling tipsy since I never drank wine, and very horny. I nodded, and he brought his lips to mine. I felt his tongue move in my mouth, and he moved his hand to my breast. I didn't flinch, and instead welcomed the contact. I realized how hungry I was for it. How much I wanted to feel another human touch me.

"Fuck" I breathed, and he laughed.

"Do you like this?" he said, bringing his hand to my pussy.

I nodded, and he helped pull the tunic off my body and exposed my underwear and bra. "I haven't seen undergarments in awhile." He said. "It's sexy." he breathed, and moved his hand to unclasp my bra.

He then moved his mouth to my breasts, and started circling one of my nipples with his tongue. I couldn't believe how good it felt. He then moved to my pussy, and pulled off my underwear. "Is this ok?" he asked. I nodded shyly as he removed it and then circled my clit with my thumb, and I realized I was the wettest I had ever been in my life. "You are really beautiful, you know." he whispered.

Just then I was aware of someone else kneeling beside me. It was June, and she looked to be almost glowing with beauty. "Can I kiss you?" she whispered, and again, I nodded and felt the beautiful blondes lips on mine. I had never kissed a girl, but I liked the taste of her lip gloss, and ran my hands through her hair.

She then traveled down to where Jay was sucking on my clit and kissed him. He looked up at me with so much love, understanding and peace, kissed my mound one last time and handed me off to his wife.

She started slowly, kissing around my lips and putting her fingers all over me, and then started sucking my clit. It felt amazing, and I started thrusting my hips up at her. I could feel my excitement building, and I didn't think I could stop myself. "Oh fuck, oh, fuck!" I said, unable to control myself.

Right as I was about to cum, June stuck her middle finger inside me, which caused me to nearly jump out of my body in ecstasy. My entire life force was banged hard against my clit, and I felt a release that was so strong, I felt as though I had jumped out of my body.

When I came back to reality, I was spent. As though all the stress and upset had been taken from my body all in one burst, and left me spent and limp. June then whispered in my ear and said "thank you. You are so tasty." and turned her attention to a man with a hard cock who was eager to place it inside of her

All around me, people were having sex now. Mostly men and women coupled together, but there was a knot of three women eating each other out in the corner, and two bearded men kissed on the couch beside me. I watched as Jay penetrated a woman with highlighted blonde hair, and caught sight of June having an orgasm as two men seemed to take turns fucking her.

When June was finished, she thanked the men and kissed them, then went to join the three girls in the corner.

I was a bit confused as to why nobody else but Jay and June had paid me any attention. Was I not attractive? Again I felt like an outsider. Different.

I awkwardly tried to find my clothes, and found my underwear had somehow been shoved under the couch and my bra between the cushions..

I put them on,, and then my tunic and looked for my slippers I had worn, which were on the floor.

As I tried to sneak out of the room to grab my bag without being noticed, June quickly abandoned the pussy she was licking and came to me. "Are you leaving so soon?" she asked.

"Well, I...I stammered awkwardly"

"Oh please don't be offended. Only members can have penetrative sex, and you seemed so hesitant Jay and I thought if you did want to be involved, it was best to do it slowly. We discussed it and decided we would ask everyone else to leave you alone for the evening. If you want you can..."

"Oh. No." I said, cutting her off. It was so weird that she would act like I had been left out of a board game or something. "I should be getting back. My cat gets all crazy if I leave her for too long. You know how it is." I said, though as I said it I realized how lame it sounded.

"Well, let's have coffee." she said. I'd love to get to know you better." she said, "Please?" she said, looking as though it would mean the world to her if we did.

"Sure." I said, stammering.

............................................................

That night I stayed up tossing and turning, unable to believe the sex act I had performed on me. I was fascinated by these people. They seemed so happy and carefree. Not just Jay and June, but everyone there. They all seemed wealthy, and as though they had life all figured out, and I wanted to be a part of it. I wanted to find out more about this lifestyle.

When I finally woke up from a restless sleep, I saw a text message from June. "Coffee?" she asked.

I immediately replied, "Yes" with a heart emoji.

12