Racheal & Irma

Story Info
Racheal has had enough of Irma being lazy.
2.7k words
4.34
11.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obiwun23
obiwun23
70 Followers

My Name is Racheal Carter. I am 23 years old. I work as a housekeeper at a Crappy motel. I have red hair and blue eyes. I am maybe 120 pounds. My height is 5'6. I have a Son named Steven. He is 5.

I live with my Dad and My Brother and His girlfriend and their two kids. I really didn't mind because my son had his cousins to play with but my brother and his Girlfriend were extremely immature and Messy. They would leave the house without their children and not tell anyone. They left dishes in the sink. Their room was always a mess.

My Brother works with my dad. They work in Construction. They were actually the best Construction workers in the Company. Their Foreman had another Job out of state. It Would Be a 3 month Job. The money was so good that they couldn't refuse it. The Kid's Grandma wanted the Children for the summer. So for the next 3 months it would be Just me and My Brother's Girlfriend.

My Brother's Girlfriend was named Irma. She had long black hair and Green eyes. She was 27. She was 6 feet Tall. She wasn't really slim but She wasn't anywhere near fat.

It all started on the day my dad and brother had left town. The Children had left for their Grandma's house the night before. I was getting ready for work when my dad called Irma and I into the living room.

I walked into the living room. Irma was already in there sitting on the couch. She was in an old shirt and Sweatpants. I took a seat right next to her. My dad looks at both of us.

"Ok ladies. You're on your Own for the next three months. Everything is paid for so y'all don't have to worry about bills. Just remember to set the alarm and clean up after yourselves." He Said.

"Yes sir." I replied.

Irma nodded her head in agreement. My father then grabbed his car keys and headed out. My Brother was already in the car. They backed out and took over. I went to my room to finish getting ready for work. I left my house at 9am. The day was long and exhausting day. I had 64 Rooms to clean that day. So I was tired. I finally got off work at 5pm.

When I had left home the entire house was clean. There were no dishes in the sink or Stuff all over the place. Everything was nice and neat. So when I got home I was in for a surprise. The Entire house had been trashed. There was Food and trash all over the living room. The Kitchen had a Sink full of dishes. I went around looking for Irma. She was in the bathroom. The Bathroom door was wide open. She was sitting on the edge of the bathtub. She had a Joint in her hands. I could smell it even before I entered the bathroom.

Irma Just looked right up at me. "What's up? Want to hit it with me?" She asked.

"No. I don't want to hit it. I want to know why the house isn't clean. When I left for work this morning this place was spotless. Now it looks like a pigsty." I said.

"Oh Don't worry about that. We Got three months to get it up.`` said Irma.

"Hell No. Why the Hell would I want to live in Filth?" I yelled.

"Geez, What's your problem? It will eventually get done." Said Irma.

Something just snapped inside me. It May have been due to being overworked. I march towards Her. I grab her arm. I quickly sat on the toilet seat. I pulled Irma over my lap. Despite Irma being bigger and taller than me, I am surprisingly stronger than her. I threw her body over my lap. She tried to fight. I put my other leg over her legs to keep her from moving. I then Lifted My hand high up in the air.

"Come on. What is this? You're going to spank me now?`` said Irma.

"Yes. You've been nothing but filthy and childish." I said.

"I told you it will get done." Pleaded Irma.

"It Ain't going to get done later. You're going to do it right after I spank you." I said.

My hand comes down hard against her ass. Irma winces.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

"I am sorry. I will clean it up now. " She begged.

"Oh I know you will." I said.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

"Come on, is this really necessary?" Asked Irma.

"Hell yes it is. I am tired of your shit." I said.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Now I am not a lesbian. I have no real desire to see women naked but something about being in control and spanking Irma was turning me now.

I then pulled down her sweatpants. Irma tried to stop me by trying to pull them back up.I pulled her hair hard.

"Keep your hands behind your back." I Ordered.

She let go of her sweatpants and did as I ordered. I let go of her hair and began to take her Sweatpants off. She had no underwear on so she was nude from the waist down. She still had her shirt on for now.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

"Come on, Racheal This isn't fun." Said Irma.

"Good, This isn't supposed to be fun. This punishment." I said.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

After the 15 spanking, I realized this was not having the desired effect I wanted. I looked around the bathroom. I saw a wooden hairbrush on the bathroom sink. I reach for it. Irma really started squirming. Her eyes widened. My strength was too much for her so she couldn't get away. I could see fear in her eyes as I grabbed the hairbrush. I lifted the hairbrush as high as I could. I then brought it down against Irma's ass.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

I have to admit my pussy started getting Wet. Me Spanking another woman was somehow Turning me on. I didn't want it to end just yet.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Irma Started crying. I grab her by the hair. I then stood her up next to me. I got up and walked her to the bathtub.

"Lean over the tub. Put your hands against the wall and stick your ass out." I ordered.

She does it without any hesitation. She wipes her tears away as she does as I command. My wooden hairbrush was still in my hands. Once She was in position I continued to spank her.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Irma's ass began to turn red. She started Crying again.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

I then removed Irma's Shirt. She was now Completely nude. I continued to spank her with the Hairbrush.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

I gave her one last Pop. I then grabbed her by the hair again. I make her face me.

"Now you're going to clean this entire house." I said.

"Ok.Ok." Said Irma.

I let go of her hair. Irma tried to reach for her clothes. I stopped her.

"Oh No. You're going to do it naked." I said.

"What Why?" Said Irma.

"Because I said so." I replied.

"Come on Racheal haven't you humiliated me enough?" Asked Irma.

"I will tell you when you had enough. Do you want me to continue to spank you?" I asked.

Irma's eyes go down to the ground. She sighs. "No." She replies.

"No, what?" I asked as if she was a child.

"No. Ma'am." She Replied.

"Get to work then." I commanded.

She walks out of the bathroom with her head down. Her ass was light red. Irma goes to the living room and starts picking up her mess. I gave her a big black trash bag. She threw all the trash from the living room and kitchen into the bag. Then she did the dishes.

After two hours she had the entire house clean. She ties up the trash bag and puts it by the front door. Irma looks at me.

"Trash is ready to be taken out." She said,

"Good. Go put it in the cans." I said.

"Umm, Okay I need my Clothes back. The cans are in the streets.`` said Irma.

"No. You're going to do it naked. I suggest you be quick about it." I said.

Irma's eyes grow wide. I walk over to her and open the front door. Irma stood frozen for a minute. She closed her eyes. She takes a deep breath. She opens them again. She picks up the trash bag and runs to the street. our street was a cul-de-sac. So the houses were pretty close together. There were Six houses in our neighborhood. The House next to ours had a lesbian Couple that lived there. The house on our left was empty. The neighbor across from us was a single older man. The one beside him was a family.

Irma walks to the street and puts the trash in the can. The lesbian Couple was sitting on their porch. They could see Irma in all her glory. They pointed and started laughing. Irma felt embarrassed. Her face was flush red. She quickly runs inside. I started laughing at Irma's predicament.

"I hope you learn a lesson." I said.

"Yeah. I did." Said Irma.

"Good now get your clothes back on." I said.

Irma walks to the bathroom. I walk to my room and lock the door. I get on my phone and started looking up sex videos about spankings. I started watching everything from man spanking women. Women spanking men and women spanking women. Then there was one that changed everything. In the video The dominated women started walking the girl she was spanking on a dog leash. This got to me and I wanted more. Soon I found myself looking up bdsm. I soon started having fantasies of dominating women. Lucky for me I knew where to start. I just had to wait for her to screw up again.

The next day.

I was at work going through the list of rooms I had to clean that day. My boss walks up to me. She was a indian woman with an accent. She had a list of more rooms for me to clean. I sighed.

"Racheal I need you to add these 10 rooms to your list." She said.

"Really I already have 50 rooms." I said.

"I know but we need to get them clean besides we did give you a raise." She said.

I sighed again "Ok. I will do it." I said.

"I knew you would." She said.

She walks away. It's true they did give me a raise. I was making $8 an hour. Now I am making ten. However, since they gave me the raise they have been using that against me in order to pile up more work. I walked into the first room. My Job requires me to look through dressdoors and under the bed. That's when I saw a black box that someone had left. I pulled it out and started looking through it. I discovered BDSM gear. everything from whips, Collars, and a Strap-on. I grab the box and put it in the truck of my car. I looked around hoping no one saw me. No one did. I went back to the room and finished cleaning it.

Meanwhile....

Irma was back at the house. She was recalling her Humiliating experiences from last night. She was embarrassed and felt ashamed. Yet she also felt something else. She couldn't explain it but somehow. She had Enjoyed getting spanked. This was just strange in her mind. She was trying to figure out these emotions. She looks around the living room. Suddenly an idea came to her. Irma wanted revenge. but did she? Or did she want more punishment? I don't really know and Everytime I hear about this incident she just shrugs. I think she was also unsure. Maybe it was both.

Irma walks into my room. I don't know exactly what She tried to do but apparently she accidentally broke my TV. She then quickly ran out of my room and sat in the living room pretending nothing had happened.

A few hours later.

I came home after a long day at work. I brought the black box with me. Irma looks at me dragging the box.

"What is that?" She asked.

"You don't want to find out." I replied.

Irma looks at the box hard. I drag the box to my room. I shut and locked the door. I then look through all my new toys. looking through the box I noticed my TV was off. This was usual because I always keep my tv on. I grab the remote to turn it on. The screen was black and cracked. I was beyond pissed.

"Irma!" I angrily yelled.

I marched into the living room. Irma tried running out the front door. Unfortunately for her I was faster. I caught her. I then grab her by the hair. I marched her back to my room. I threw her on my bed.

"Strip." I commanded.

"Racheal please. I am sorry. I paid to get you a new tv.``said Irma.

"Oh I know you will. Now Strip." I said.

Irma Starts taking off her clothes. She takes off her T-Shirt and PJs. Within less than a minute, She was completely naked. She has her head down. I put a finger to her chin and lifted it up so she would look me in the eyes.

"You at Your Mistress when I am talking to you." I said. I was actually surprised I said this. Irma's response was even more Surprising.

"Yes,Mistress." She replied.

I stood there in shock for a minute. I couldn't believe what was happening. Irma was the one to snapp me out of it.

"Mistress, You should Probably Start by Spanking me for breaking your TV." Said Irma.

"Yeah, let's do that." I said.

Irma turns over and She puts her feet on the floor and bends over sticking her ass out. I use my bare hand to slap her hard against her ass.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

"Are you going to buy me a new TV?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress." Said Irma.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

"Why did you break it in the first place?" I Asked.

"Because I am a bad bad girl." Said Irma.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

"You don't come into my room without Permission!" I yelled.

"Yes, Mistress." Said Irma.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

I threw her on the bed. I went into the black box and pulled out an 8inch Strap-on. I put it on. I grabbed Irma by her hair.

"Suck my Cock." I Said.

Irma began to suck on the Strapon. Her spit was lubricating the Strap-on. After a few minutes she began to choke on it. Her spit was drooling out. The Strap-on was covered in her Spit. I Pulled it out. Irma was breathing hard. I pushed her back on her back. I Spread her legs and inserted the Strap-on into her pussy.

I began to fuck Her hard. I could tell Irma was enjoying it. Her breasts were nice and hard. I just started Thrusting her. Her pussy was getting wet.

"Oh Yes!" Yelled Irma.

"Yes, Give it to me." She Yelled.

She was close to cumming.

"Don't Cum without my permission." I Ordered.

She Started Screaming. She couldn't Hold it any longer.

"Mistress. May I Cum?." She pleaded.

I wait a few seconds before answering. Her body tense up. She was trying to keep it in.

"You May Cum." I said.

Irma came hard. Her Juices went everywhere. She was breathing Hard. I took off the Strap-on and put it back in the black box. That's when I noticed the dog collar in the box. I picked it up. Irma was Still recovering.I threw the dog collar at her.

"Put that on." I Ordered.

Irma does as I command.

"From now on you will always be naked. The only thing I want you to wear is that collar." I said.

"Yes, Mistress." Answered Irma.

"You're also going to do all the chores. No more sitting on your ass." I said

"Yes, Mistress." Said Irma.

"Now get out of my room." I commanded.

Irma walks out of my room. She was completely nude. She was only wearing the dog Collar. As she was walking out, I swear I could see a smile on her face. All I knew was that it was going to be a long 3 months.

The End.

obiwun23
obiwun23
70 Followers