Rachel & Brad Pt. 01

Story Info
Man takes wife and manhood from co-worker.
9.2k words
4.31
31.7k
76
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers

Rachel & Brad, Part 1

*************************************************

This work of fiction has many themes, some of which offend people. If submission, and cockolding, and bi-sexuality offend you, please read another story.

I welcome comments. I have already started writing part 2, but am open to suggestions.

I write to share my fantasies and to create sexual satisfaction for my readers, and for me. I read this this story and had an amazing result. I hope it does the same for you.

*************************************************

Hey buddy, your wife is looking hot again today here in paradise. Check out today's bikini.

The photo was the next text. Rachel looked amazing. Her tight body was tanned and barely covered by a hot pink bikini that was little more than three small triangles of fabric and some thin connecting strings. Her nipples were covered but her breasts were not. There was clearly side and bottom breast visible as well as cleavage. The bottom was no larger and while covering her private parts, the hot pink color certainly drew attention to them. This is what my wife was wearing while she vacationed with my colleague and rival from work.

The worst part of the photo wasn't the outfit, or the fact that Brad sent it, it was that Rachel was smiling. Not a forced smile, but a smile that was genuine. I know that smile. It was the smile that made me notice Rachel originally (well that, and the smoking hot body), it was the smile I married 3 years ago, and it was the smile that up until a month ago was reserved entirely for me.

But now that smile was towards the camera that Brad was holding. And Rachel knew the picture would come my way, and yet there was that smile. I know she can't fake that smile, it is either genuine, or not there. And there it was. I stared at the photo as my heart sank and my humiliation welled. My wife was smiling towards a man she gave her complete sexual self to, but hadn't yet given her heart. He had taken her body and now he was receiving her smile. I was frozen in this thought as the next text came in.

Look at that smile. All for me buddy.

He was in my head and having fun. Which of course was how he ended up on the vacation I paid for with my wife. He got into my head less than a week ago, almost by accident, but now he was in the driver's seat and he was certainly enjoying the ride.

She can tell you the whole story when (if?) we get back, but for now just know that we had a breakthrough yesterday. I still fucked her hard and made her squeal in delight as usual (twice), but we also figured out we have fun together. We danced at the club last night until they shut it down and then walked the beach until dawn. We held hands. As we watched the sunrise we didn't fuck, we kissed. It was wonderful. She is an amazing woman. This is really going to be a great week. Well for us that is. Sucks to be you. If this continues, I just might ask her to marry me at the end of the week. We both know she would say yes. Dwell on that thought buddyTime to run, we have a beach date to keep.

As the truth of his message sunk in another text arrived. It contained photos.

The first photo had Rachel in a tight, short dress and killer heels on a dance floor, obviously having fun. The outfit was new, one of the many she had purchased so she could look hot for Brad. She was flushed and somewhat sweaty and had obviously been dancing, Her nipples were hard, which meant the dancing had been dirty. Like her inability to have a poker face related to her smile, her nipples always gave away that she was aroused.

The next photo was a selfie of Rachel and Brad drinking champagne while hanging all over each other like true lovers. It was the same club and his arm was around her and you could already see the hints of her smile. She had the "God I want this man to fuck me" look that Brad inspired in her, but it was less a look of raw sex and instead it included a "this is fun" component that I hadn't seen before today.

The third photo was Rachel standing in the shallow waters, practically glowing in her dress (same one from the club) as the sun came up. She was looking back at Brad with a "what a fantastic moment" look on her face. Her fuck-me shoes casually hung from her hand. I don't think we had a honeymoon photo that was more sensual and emotional than this one. Brad definitely had a breakthrough. More good news for him, more bad news for me.

I was scrolling back and forth through the four photos, bouncing from depressed to inspired and certainly both humiliated and aroused. My beautiful and amazing wife was already the sexual property of Brad, but it now looked like she was becoming completely his. These were not the photos of fuck buddies. The photos captured a level well beyond the alpha male and his slut and this had me completely unnerved. It is hard to explain to others that I desired my wife to be Brad's slut and fuck-toy, and I even found a way to adjust to the fact that they quickly found a rhythm together that was centered around his desire to take, and her desire to be taken, but to see evidence that the relationship had moved beyond sexual was crushing me. I started to cry.

And then because Brad probably was reading my emotional state from miles away just as easily as he had read every part of this situation, another text arrived. It was a video. Rachel is standing in the amazingly hot bikini and Brad's voice begins the video with "What do you think babe, a quick fuck before we hit the beach?" and Rachel smiles her perfect smile, walks towards the camera, undoes her bikini top and lets it drop to the floor and replies with genuine enthusiasm, "you read my mind!"

And because Brad is masterful at pressing his advantage, it was followed by a text.

Smile. Sex. More smile. More sex. Life is good.

Fuck. My heart is racing and If it could, my dick would be hard. It can't because part of my submission to Brad includes me being in a chastity device. My humiliation is extreme, which of course is the point. Brad is surely fucking my beautiful wife right now in the beach side villa I paid for while I sit at a cheap inland hotel aroused beyond belief and unable to act on that arousal.

And that is where this story begins, with me being aroused. Rewind to a little over a week ago.

Brad and I were away at our top performer conference and as usual with our company, we were doubled up in rooms. I was stuck with Brad. I wasn't happy. I had been able to avoid him on past conference trips, but this time I got the short straw. Brad is basically an arrogant asshole. Although the reality is his arrogance is earned. He is the best at work and makes the most money, he is fitter and stronger than the rest of us, and he has a charm and smile that makes him hard to ignore and hate. Which makes me hate him more. Any first year psychology student could easily conclude that my hate was poorly disguised jealousy.

The first 3.5 days of the event was business only, but then on Thursday, our significant others would arrive, and the long weekend is a celebration of our top performances. Once again this year, my performance was strong enough to earn the trip, but Brad was the ultimate top performer and would be receiving the President's Award as the firm's top salesperson during Wednesday's formal banquet. This was the fifth year running that he was going to win this award. The reality is that he wins it easily each year, and the rest of us compete for second. Little did I know that this was going to be the theme of this year's conference for me.

It was Monday night, after our first full day of business meetings, when I got myself in trouble. After a few too many happy hour and dinner drinks we retired to the room fairly early. Brad jumped in the shower and I laid on the bed in my boxers. He emerged from the shower buck naked. No big deal, except the cock hanging between his legs was obscenely large. I couldn't help but stare.

Brad, being who he is, noticed and had fun with it.

"You like what you see, don't you?"

"Huh, no. I am drunk, and you are parading around naked, let's just call it night."

But Brad wouldn't let up. "I tell you what, you can either suck it for me, or let me fuck that hot wife of yours this weekend. Those are the choices."

I was drunk and missed the clever forced choice he threw at me and replied, "I am NOT sucking your cock." Although the idea wasn't completely foreign to me as I had always had a bi-curious streak. I had never acted on it, but my favorite porn was cuckold porn where a big dicked man fucks the wife and makes the husband suck his cock.

He laughed and said "perfect, I will fuck your wife then!" As he said this, he put his hand under his cock and displayed it like a piece of prime meat, which it was. "She won't be able to say no to this, you just have to give me the green light and I will rock her world."

He was just being his usual obnoxious self, but unfortunately for me, he hit on my number one fantasy. It is my obsession and he just put himself in ground zero of that obsession. For no rational reason, the idea of another man fucking my wife was my ultimate turn on. Especially if that man had a big cock. The idea triggered the well-hidden submissive side of me that finds the idea immensely humiliating and finds that humiliation arousing. My brain froze, my temperature went up, and so did the tent in my boxers. I just stared at him speechless.

He looked at me and you could basically see the lightbulb go off over his head. He smiled and spoke to me with a tone that indicated he was a kid that just walked into a candy store, "Wait, you actually like that idea, don't you. Your little dick is getting hard just thinking about me fucking the shit out of your hot wife. I will ruin her for you, your little dick never going to be enough again. You want that to happen, don't you?"

The answer was yes, in my fantasies, fantasies that Rachel and I had played out in the bedroom but never anywhere else. Rachel's connected fantasy is to be fucked by a strong man with a big cock and to submit to him. We even have a dildo we sometimes use that is our fantasy big cock. We have had many fun and intense sessions playing out our fantasies. It was great sexual fun between two intimate lovers. But to face that fantasy outside of that safe space was paralyzing.

My heart rate maintained its sprinter's pace and my dick sprang through the fly of my boxers. I was responding, just not verbally. I thought my heart just might explode out of my chest and I am sure I was bright red. Brad was very good at reading people, but he needed no special skills to see that he had me reeling. He didn't let up.

"You want me to take her and fuck her the right way, with my big cock!" Which he now started to stroke. I still couldn't talk. But the answer was yes, and Rachel's answer would be yes given Brad's cock was even bigger than the dildo we play with. I couldn't process the current situation in any rational way, instead I just stared at his cock as his hand went up and down his shaft. It was mesmerizing.

"You want a superior man to pleasure Rachel in ways you can't. You need to watch that real man make your wife scream in ecstasy, don't you? I bet that is what she wants too. She can't get satisfaction from that little dick of yours, what woman could? She needs a big dick and a man who knows how to use it. Enter Bradley Austin. I am going to rock her world. You want her to experience what you can't give her. You want to watch her get fucked, to experience true pleasure. That's what you want, don't you?"

That was the essence of both of our fantasies. We mostly avoided saying it out loud, but we both knew that was the truth. My average cock and my romance focused sexual personality were not fully what Rachel needed and while I could never seem to find an aggressive sexual demeanor, I longed for someone with that to take my wife. And here was Brad, the last person on earth I would have thought of, recognizing my kink, and putting it out in the open. Finally, my words came, but they didn't help my situation. I croaked out a simple and honest "yes."

He was now pumping his cock and it was hard and large. "Is this your sissy fantasy, to let a real man with a big cock like mine fuck that sweet wife of yours? When you take her clothes off her and lay her on the bed for me, and she sees the size of my perfect cock, she will spread her legs for me. It is just natural. She will want to mate with the alpha male. She craves an alpha male, doesn't she?"

He wasn't our company's number one salesperson for no reason, he was good at seeing what motivates people and masterful at adjusting his message to connect with that. He was selling me my own fantasy better than I can sell it to myself. And the worst part was that I knew Rachel would buy his message too.

While we treated our big-cocked bull fucking my wife and making me a sissy cuckold as a fantasy, the unspoken truth was that Rachel did need a better man than me. We both knew this was more than a fantasy. My dick was average sized at best and she rarely got true satisfaction from our love making. My wife was a high sex drive woman and over the 3 years we had been married the problem of our sex mismatch has grown. We are a very good couple on most every level and we love each other strongly, but unfortunately our sex match is flat out poor. I wanted intimacy and was romance focused and I was always ready and willing to make love to her, but the reality was she didn't really want love-making. What she really needed was a strong, bold, aggressive man with a big cock to take and fuck her, and I was staring right at such a man.

Again, I should have remained silent, but I answered him, this time with more conviction. "Yes, she does." While the logical and rational side of me had been screaming at me to not answer him, the submissive side of me, that really did want Rachel to be happy and satisfied, was fully in control of my brain and my mouth.

Brad was now right next to me standing between the beds. He was stroking his perfect cock and without realizing it, I was stroking mine. He continued.

"Of course she does, look at my cock, it is far superior to yours. As soon as she sees it, she will want it. But what she really craves is a real man to dominate her and fuck her like the slut she knows she is. You are just too damn nice buddy, and that nice is now going to get both you and your wife fucked. And it is what you want to, isn't it?"

I was now in a trance-like state. I was mesmerized by his cock, his confidence, and the truth he was speaking. I didn't really think, I just answered, "Yes, it is my #1 fantasy."

"What about that smoking hot wife of yours, does she need a real cock, wielded by a real man? is it her fantasy too?"

"Yes, we share the fantasy." No smart person would tell Brad this, but I was past being able to behave smartly. His aura, and his large, strong cock, that was currently inches from my face, owned me We were discussing a fantasy that defines me and this left me as putty in his skilled hands. He started to shape the situation to his will.

"Oh, it is going to be reality very soon. When I enter her, she is going to let out a gasp as my cock goes deeper than you ever have. I will hold myself deep in her and ask what she wants, and she will beg me to fuck her. Beg. I will tell her that I will fuck her if she answers one question: I will ask her if my cock feels better than yours. She won't hesitate and will tell me yes. I will smile at her and start to fuck her like she has never been fucked. Her first orgasm will occur within moments and she will be moaning and screaming like a woman possessed. It will be the best fuck of her life. And as you sit there and watch me take your wife to a level she needs and a level beyond your ability, you know that it will be amazingly exciting for you too. You will get just as much pleasure as she will. Of course, I will be enjoying myself the most, which is actually the whole point here."

As he said these words, which pretty much were perfectly in line with our fantasies, he got onto the bed and was now standing on the bed stroking his cock as he hovered over me. I was still stroking my dick and it was leaking cum.

"I will just keep fucking her and she will lose control. My cock will own her, and you will do nothing but watch as your wife is taken. I will keep asking her if I am better than you and she will keep saying yes and begging me to keep fucking her. You will love the humiliation; it will make your little dick happy. As she starts to have her second orgasm, I will look her in the eye and ask her if she wants me to cum in her married pussy and make it mine. She will practically scream yes! I will tell her that her that here pussy is all mine now and it will be off-limits to you. She will say she doesn't care about you; she just wants me to keep fucking her and to give her my cum."

It was like he was reading from the script in my mind and the one Rachel and I had played out many times. I am not sure I had ever been this fully aroused. I was hanging on his every word and my dick was pulsating and getting ready to blow. He continued.

"So, I will hammer her for a few more minutes of sexual bliss. She will sense the end and wrap her legs around me. You will watch as she physically and mentally commits herself to me. She will use her legs to pull me into her as deep as I will go, which is a place you have never been. All she will care about is receiving the alpha man's cum. She will declare to me that her pussy is mine and that I can fuck her anytime I want. She will tell me she NEEDS my cock and NEEDS my cum. She will beg me to cum in her. I will tell her that she is now my personal slut and I will give her what both of you want; I will cum deep inside your wife claiming her married pussy as my own!"

As he said this, we both came. He sprayed his cum all over me from above and I erupted and added my own cum to the mix. He pumped the last bit of cum out of his cock and started laughing. "Damn, that was amazing. Even more amazing is that I am going to fuck your wife!"

I was overwhelmed and just laid there with cum all over me with the reality of what happened hitting me. He was going to fuck Rachel, that was a fact. The man we both fantasized about had been in front of us this whole time and while neither of us liked Brad, he would not be denied, especially not by us. He was exactly the personification of our fantasies and now that he knew that, there was no doubt in my mind he would bring our fantasies to life. My heart got fast again, and my cock started to harden even though I had just cum.

As I laid there, equal part anxiety, arousal, and humiliation, having revealed my greatest fantasy to the wrong person, who was absolutely the perfect person, my phone buzzed. It was Rachel calling to say goodnight.

Brad grabbed my phone and told me to remain quiet. It wasn't a request. It was his first of many commands. He answered it.

"Hey babe, how's the conference?" Rachel said.

"It's going great Rachel, in fact, this is going to be the best conference ever for me."

"Hi Brad, where's my husband and why are you answering his phone?" Rachel said with obvious annoyance in her voice. As I heard her tone, I realized we both likely projected dislike for Brad because deep down we both knew he was who we craved. He was an alpha male and while he lacked the James Bond style smoothness and sophistication, he was exactly the type of man both of us wanted to be the one that took Rachel.

"Well Rachel, your husband and I have just had a very interesting conversation about you and right now he is lying in bed pretty much frozen in fear and excitement. Oh, and he is covered with cum."

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers